FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cuckolds:who have assisted their wives with bull

cuckolds:who have assisted their wives with bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oumlaca OP   Man  over a year ago

waterford

I am a cuck hubby and my wife has had many lovers over the years , my biggest turn on is assisting my wife or the bull. Favourite one is holding her legs open as the bull inserts his cock into her. Other one is laying underneath her as bull fucks her from behind.

What is your favourite .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never done the laying underneath done underneath on 69 while my lass is fucked

Once guided a rather big thick bull into my girlfriend at the times pussy

Yes doing a 69 with her whilst her lover fucks her doggy style is good as you can easily lick them both clean after

"I am a cuck hubby and my wife has had many lovers over the years , my biggest turn on is assisting my wife or the bull. Favourite one is holding her legs open as the bull inserts his cock into her. Other one is laying underneath her as bull fucks her from behind.

What is your favourite ."

Love being the bull, as cucky helps out. Those two scenarios my favourite. Especially the cuck cleans up both of us

By *ittleSissySlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Frome Warminster

Like you, my wife has had many lover's 'bull's' over the years which led to me discovering & fulfilling my duty as a Cuckold husband.

I would never have dreamt the women sharing vows at the alter on our wedding day would one day be dressed like a slut & down on all fours in front of me offering her Ass to be fucked 'BUT' not by me'.!.. nor that I would be hi on the intense sexual energy flooding through me & even more so when spreading her Ass cheeks apart for her Bull's pleasure & watching him stretch her sacred Hole, a place of which I had been deprived access for so long.

xx

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I love sucking the bull's cock and getting him hard before I put a condom on him.It's even better when he's finished and empties the condom into my mouth.

Mike

"I love sucking the bull's cock and getting him hard before I put a condom on him.It's even better when he's finished and empties the condom into my mouth.

Mike"

Another sexy idea to do to cuck

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

Yes love watching my petite sexy wife being fucked by our bull and verbally tells me what a pathetic sissy bitch I am and tells me she should have married a real man like him as he makes me kneel by the bed so I can see how a real man fucks my wife, then just as he's about to cum he pulls his cock out and puts it in my mouth and makes me swallow all his hot cum ?

By *iganpairCouple  over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

To be honnest love all things cuckold especially humiliation

Love seeing her with cock thats far bigger better and harder than mine in her mouth

I had my cuck, spread his lady as I was licking her that was hot usually he would just listen and bring tea and breakfast in the mornings.

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"To be honnest love all things cuckold especially humiliation

Love seeing her with cock thats far bigger better and harder than mine in her mouth"

Yes exciting cuckold scenarios when other men are confident self assured to naturally take control.

The bull forcing me to suck him intermittently as he's fucking her.

By *uncouple666999Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Yes love watching my petite sexy wife being fucked by our bull and verbally tells me what a pathetic sissy bitch I am and tells me she should have married a real man like him as he makes me kneel by the bed so I can see how a real man fucks my wife, then just as he's about to cum he pulls his cock out and puts it in my mouth and makes me swallow all his hot cum ?"

How wonderful!!!

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

"I love sucking the bull's cock and getting him hard before I put a condom on him.It's even better when he's finished and empties the condom into my mouth.

Mike"

why have him wear a condom when your drinking his cum much better to have the cum straight from the pussy

By *uncouple666999Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Mikewhy have him wear a condom when your drinking his cum much better to have the cum straight from the pussy "

Couldn’t agree more!!!

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Mike"

my type of cuck hubby

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I love doing the lying underneath in 69 thing.

...followed by a full pussy and cock to clean

By *strafun6942Couple  over a year ago

tonbridge

happyy to be under my wife or behind doing the fucking either is great with us

"happyy to be under my wife or behind doing the fucking either is great with us"

Would love to help out with this. Especially if you underneath

By *oumlaca OP   Man  over a year ago

waterford

Great to hear all replies and to see the cuck scene is alive and kicking.

I also love as do my wife having a bull capable of delivering multiple loads. Most guys are good for at least two loads in an evening. We met a guy Anthony on this site , 81/2 inch cock, wife wore short skirt no knickers. Both sat on couch , I said to wife show the nice man your cunt, so she lifted her skirt to show him, he was soon two fingers up her pussey. He whispered something in her ear , brought her down to his bed room, she kneels up on bed and he enters her from behind thrusting his cock into her cunt giving her her first load. They lie back to catch their breath after ten minutes he starting to get hard again so I assist and take his cock in my mouth, I could taste wife's juices and his cum off his cock.ready again he mounted her again making sure the full 81/2 inches were buried deep in her cunt again he finished her off by giving her a second load.

Best part was bringing her home and his spunk dribbling out of her on the passenger seat, had to pull in and stop and taste her and fuck her sopping cunt.

"Great to hear all replies and to see the cuck scene is alive and kicking.

I also love as do my wife having a bull capable of delivering multiple loads. Most guys are good for at least two loads in an evening. We met a guy Anthony on this site , 81/2 inch cock, wife wore short skirt no knickers. Both sat on couch , I said to wife show the nice man your cunt, so she lifted her skirt to show him, he was soon two fingers up her pussey. He whispered something in her ear , brought her down to his bed room, she kneels up on bed and he enters her from behind thrusting his cock into her cunt giving her her first load. They lie back to catch their breath after ten minutes he starting to get hard again so I assist and take his cock in my mouth, I could taste wife's juices and his cum off his cock.ready again he mounted her again making sure the full 81/2 inches were buried deep in her cunt again he finished her off by giving her a second load.

Best part was bringing her home and his spunk dribbling out of her on the passenger seat, had to pull in and stop and taste her and fuck her sopping cunt."

Nice scenario

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I am a cuck hubby and my wife has had many lovers over the years , my biggest turn on is assisting my wife or the bull. Favourite one is holding her legs open as the bull inserts his cock into her. Other one is laying underneath her as bull fucks her from behind.

What is your favourite ."

Are you still a cuck hubby? I have done some of what has been replied by the fantastic couples so far. My next trip to Waterford could be interesting!

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Yes love watching my petite sexy wife being fucked by our bull and verbally tells me what a pathetic sissy bitch I am and tells me she should have married a real man like him as he makes me kneel by the bed so I can see how a real man fucks my wife, then just as he's about to cum he pulls his cock out and puts it in my mouth and makes me swallow all his hot cum ?"

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Great to hear all replies and to see the cuck scene is alive and kicking.

Best part was bringing her home and his spunk dribbling out of her on the passenger seat, had to pull in and stop and taste her and fuck her sopping cunt."

Sloppy seconds ooh..

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nice to hear the experiences posted.

Have been fortunate to enjoy some similar scenarios myself in the past in cuckold type scenarios.

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Mike"

I'd be delighted to help you with that. Do let me know if you would like to get together when it's possible.

What I wouldn't give to suck the bull from underneath right now

Dublin and London

"What I wouldn't give to suck the bull from underneath right now "
Does your wife know this?

"What I wouldn't give to suck the bull from underneath right now Does your wife know this? "

Unfortunately not....it's only a fantasy for now.

Dublin and London

"What I wouldn't give to suck the bull from underneath right now Does your wife know this?

Unfortunately not....it's only a fantasy for now."

Do you think you will tell her in time?

By *ogamuffinMan  over a year ago

slough

Ah great to hear these comments. As a bull I have encountered many long term cuckold relationships previously.

Great to see the cuck prepare the wife for my pleasure, bathing her, dressing her. Assisting and fluffing the bull prior to using his wife. Having sex as the cuck lays underneath watching my cock pounding his wife, listening to her moaning cumming. Cucky on clean up duties for me and his wife.

"What I wouldn't give to suck the bull from underneath right now Does your wife know this?

Unfortunately not....it's only a fantasy for now.Do you think you will tell her in time? "

Maybe....if I thought she was interested

By *arrentwotwoCouple  over a year ago

Southport

Great thread we love the cuckold life

Dublin and London

Unfortunately not....it's only a fantasy for now.Do you think you will tell her in time?

Maybe....if I thought she was interested "

Have you even suggested a mmf to start with?

Dublin and London

"Great thread we love the cuckold life "
Wow what a great looking couple you are..zime great pics..

» Add a new message to this topic