FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hearing about wife's massage

Hearing about wife's massage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hippy57 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Trish and I been married 22 years,I have always wanted to share Trish or watch her with another fella,we roleplay the fantasy,gets both us very horny,when I mention doing it for real,she goes shy,and changes the subject,I think she cheated a couple of times,but never admit it,sadly,

I asked Trish if she would have a naturist massage,showed her videos of women receiving a naturist massage,it turned her on,but again said I could not do that with you watching,although she knows I would be in heaven watching,

I showed her adds on naturist sites,some with pics of the masseur,there was one that read,!mature male,for naturist massage,men,ladies,couples welcome,intimate massage,body shaving,!.he was local to us,just a mobile number,I showed Trish his ad,didn't get much response,so did not push it any further,

Few weeks later I was nosing on her laptop and in history see she been looking at the ads I had shown her,

My mind was racing,thinking all sorts,wanted to ask her about it,but she would clam up and go crazy at me nosing her laptop,I couldn't wait to get a look at her phone,I had chance when she took a shower,I quickly looked up history of phone calls,could not believe she had made 2 phone calls to the number of the mature masseur,first one for 15 mins,second one for 3 mins,10 days ago,I thought back,that was the day she told me she was going shopping with a friend of hers.

The next day with this on my mind,at work during my tea break,I nervously phoned the masseur,

Hi I saw your ad etc,

He sounded very friendly,asked if massage was for myself,if I had a naturist massage before,told me its as sensual as you want it to be,there is no rush or time limit,shower facility,etc etc,I booked my self for a massage the next day after work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lcamino ssMan  over a year ago

Lytham

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Tell us more

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Mmmmm