FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Awakening The Hidden Desires

Awakening The Hidden Desires

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rhandscarlett OP   Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

This is the first story which might lead to more if liked.

Setting The Scene

That’s it, I was ready. It was now or never. I was ready as instructed. I put on my long coat and the nerves were getting the better of me. Who would see? If they did, what would they say? I had to get to the car. Finally I just went for it. I opened the front door, turned around and locked it, opened the car and got it. I breathed a sigh of relief. I’d done it. Who cares if the neighbours saw?

This is me. This is who I want to be. This is the real us.

I’d been given instructions on where to go and I followed the sat-nav. The truth is I had no idea where I was going but I had to follow the instructions exactly otherwise everything was off. I turned off the main road and down a dirt track. I didn’t know where I was but it was look picturesque and I was as sure that I could be that no-one else was about. I got to the end of the track and there was parking for one car. It was empty. A bit strange I thought but none the less I parked up as instructed and reviewed the instructions for what I was to do next.

I had to take my coat off and lock the car. I didn’t think that there was anyone else about but ‘what if they saw me like this?’. I was reminded in the instructions that I was being observed at all times and again that if I did not follow them then it would end here and the adventures would never start. Off came my coat; I locked the car and walked across to the gated pathway that I was told to take.

I should say at this point that I was wearing my black leather corset with collar, a mini skirt, crotchless fishnets and my knee high stiletto buckled boots that I could hardly walk in – let alone go through a gate and down a path. My makeup was a cross between gothic and sexy slut as instructed. I was being controlled. I had started my submission. I had even taken instructions on what earrings to wear, what fake piercing jewellery to wear and what pictures I should take for saving to the album later on. The only thing I carried was a small clutch bag containing my instructed essentials and car keys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start, more soon please...

Huntingdon

I was told to walk down the path until I saw a brook. Beside the brook, there was a dry dirt path which I was to keep walking down until I was required to go no further. I had no idea what was planned or what this meant. I knew I was still being watched and secretly was enjoying the fact that I was providing pleasure to him. I had never been out in public wearing what I was wearing. What would people say if they saw me now?

I was in fear but more so in excitement of what might happen next.

The narrow path ended and there appeared nowhere to go. I was at a dead end with no instructions. I could hear rustling but that was it. As far as I could tell, I was surrounded by trees and greenery with no where to go except back. I had frozen in fear and disappointment for a split second when through the greenery, there He was. He took my hand and ushered me through a section of overgrown wild shrubbery. No words were exchanged at this point.

And then I could see where I had been tasked to come to. A clearing had been made in all this area. My initial reaction was that it was beautiful. A small stream ran by and the space was only about 20 meters wide but it looked angelic in the sunlight. A second look made be smile deeply inside. There was a sculpted area where some picnic blankets had been place on the ground. A couple of closed hampers lay next to the blankets with a bottle of champagne on ice with two flutes.

And there it happened. He uttered His first words. ‘Well done my subbie slut, I think you deserve a reward’. It was one of the promises that had been made previously when we spoke by messaging, ie. that I would be rewarded for compliance and good behaviour.

I went forward to kiss him but was firmly stopped. I looked into His eyes and was under no illusions that He was in control. He firmly said ‘I tell you what to do and when subbie. Are we clear? This is your only warning.’

It was like I was being told off as a child and all I could reply was ‘Yes Sir’.

He proceeded to guide me to the blanket area and told me to lay to sit down and passed me a glass of bubbly. ‘Was this a ploy to get me d*unk?’ I thought. ‘What about driving?’. He sensed my hesitance and told me that it was non-alcoholic champagne. He’d already won my trust with just that simple consideration. There were no hidden agendas and He had my back.

Nothing had really happened but I knew from the sensations between my legs that I was wet. Any reservations had disappeared. I wanted him to fuck me there and then. We engaged in small talk led by him – nothing that friends wouldn’t chat about in the pub.

By *es for funMan  over a year ago

port talbot

Keep going

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Nice start

Huntingdon

With an assured motion, He then turned one of the hampers towards himself and opened it. I assumed that I was about to be offered some fancy picnic food but how wrong could I have been. He leaned forward, laid me down on the blanket and started kissing me. I’m not sure what aftershave He was wearing but He smelt good. I wanted to jump him there and then. I was wet and bordering on begging to be fucked.

As we were kissing I had been oblivious to any of His additional actions. Before I knew it, my hands were being cuffed together and a blindfold placed over my eyes. I hadn’t really taken much notice before hand but at the end of the blanket must have been a strap of some kind as this was quickly fastened to the cuffs and I couldn’t move much. Maybe there was more than one strap I thought as the movement in my arms was limited.

With my arms restricted and my eyes unable to see, all I could hear was the sounds of nature. Here I was with an abundance of sexual energy and nervousness yet my ears picked up every single sound and movement except His. With that, I felt him fasten something to one ankle over my boots and then the other. My leg was then stretched slightly one way and then the other one to the other side. I immediately felt the slight breeze against my freshly waxed pussy – a clear indication that I was open and on display.

Here I was laying there in ecstasy with all my trust given to him. I just knew it was the right thing to do. I then heard the sound of the wicker hamper again and my heart started beating so fast it was going to pop out my chest. If it had of done, it would have gone past my very erect nipples being held back from bursting outwards by my corset top.

In the sense of heightened hearing, I could make out some clinking of items mixed with sounds that I hadn’t a clue about. I just assumed that the hamper was a treasure chest of toys and I was about to experience them all in one go.

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Follow

Huntingdon

I felt a hand on the top of my corset followed by a second. They were carefully undoing the front fastenings. I now understood why the instructed were so detailed that they included it must be a front fastening corset. As it was undone I felt the release of my body. My straining breasts and nipples had suddenly escaped. As I hadn’t yet had my nipples pierced, I was instructed to wear some non-piercing, adjustable versions which had been supplied to me. I had done them up firmly so they didn’t slip off but He made sure that they wouldn’t be releasing them, extending my nipple through a mixture of gentle teasing and torture and then reapplying with the tightening causing me to wince and feel spikes of mild pain through my body.

He then went to get something else for His goody hamper. Naturally I thought it was going to be some other torture implement but I could feel some gentle cold liquid running down the front of my chest between my breasts and ultimately across my bald pussy. I then felt something gently rub against my pussy lips. I was immediately told to open by mouth by Him. I did – somewhat expecting His cock to be shoved in hard. Instead I was told to taste and eat. It was a strawberry clearly with some cream and presumably my own pussy juices as they would have flooded the place given half a chance. This continued one, two, three … and they were very nice.

As I was eating what I only knew after to be the last strawberry, I felt Him lay alongside me. It was wearing a smart shirt and smart jeans when I met him and through the material, I could just about feel His cock against my leg. He gently kissed me and asked if I was okay. I simply nodded and said ‘Yes Sir’.

The kissing turned into caressing and whilst I had no idea at times what with, it was very erotic and sensual – not something I had really contemplated before hand within all the scenarios I imagined. Then I felt a harsh tugging and painful sensation in my nipples. A small chain had been connected between the nipple type claims and was being tugged rather harshly by Him. It was difficult to take but at the same time pleasurable. I was then suddenly aware that I had two hands caressing my body yet as I moved I felt these sharp tugs on my nipples which in turn sent small shock waves of pain through my body. I then realised then it was me causing them to tug. If I moved, there was a tug. The more I moved, the harder the tug and the more pain that followed along with a fair share of pleasure sensation.

I heard the hamper again. My mind was racing. ‘What now’ I thought. I was meant to be being rewarded. With that I felt His body shift and move. He ran His fingers down my inner thighs and clearly must be moving around my body. I wasn’t sure where He now was as I’d lost some bearings through the other sensations within my body. It was only then that I felt it. I knew it was His tongue on my pussy and clit. A light touch but I knew and could feel. ‘Go on, fuck me now’, I secretly thought. His tongue started to exert more pressure and sensation on my clit and I started to writhe. The sharp tugs on my nipples brought me back to my senses and made me try and stay as still as possible.

I then heard it – no mistaking the sound. It was a ‘Magical Wand’. I heard it whir and could feel gentle vibrations and then it hit my pussy. Thinking it would just be like mine at home, I laid back and was ready to enjoy my first orgasm but what did I know. As my body got used to the sensations, the speed was increased. I could keep the sound in no longer and was lost in my own world. The speed was increased further and then further still. This was probably getting towards max speed of my own wand and I was having to fight hard against moving my body too much because of the nipple chain. Then I heard Him say. ‘Not bad slut for level 1, only 4 more available to me.’ ‘Only level 1’, I thought – no I can’t take it. I was thinking I would need to use my safe word in our first meet. That would be crazy.

The intensity did go up. I had no idea to what level and I could feel it building. I was fighting all the time against the nipple chain sending shockwaves of sharp pain through my body yet somehow I had lost control. I could do nothing about what my body was going through. The sensations were immense and before long it happened – the first orgasm – and wow, did I know about it for more reasons that one.

My body lost control. ‘And..’, I hear you say. It didn’t just lose control – it bucked and fought against all the restraints and the tugging on the nipples was immense. I can honestly say that I’ve not felt those feelings before. And it was then that it struck me. I completely understood it. When others say that they get enhanced feelings from the mixture of ‘pain and pleasure’, there it was. It was indescribable.

I simply flopped back – laid out on the blanket still unable to move – gasping for air and in a state of ecstasy – both mind and body.

I felt Him kiss my pussy and snuggle a bit next to me on the blanket. He again ensured that I was ok. ‘Ok. I’m more than Ok’, I thought but all I could summons the energy for at that precise moment was ‘Yes Sir, I’m fine thank you.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please, this is good

Huntingdon

He kissed me again. A deep passionate kiss. I could tell He was turned on too but at the same time restrained and caring for my pleasure. He careful undid the chain between my nipples and released the jewellery putting them in my clutch bag for me so that they didn’t get lost.

I assumed He would untie me there and then and that then we would talk and I would leave but No. He whispered in my ear that he wanted to hear me beg for His cock but the challenge was to resist until He decided whether I deserved the reward or not. If I orgasmed again, I would lose any reward. With that I could feel the pressure released from one of my legs for a brief second and then suddenly my leg was lifted and moved slightly outwards. My skirt was then moved up so it was out of the way and the other leg had the same treatment. I can only guess what the image looked like but I was clearly ‘open for business’.

I heard rustling and got agitated. He sensed this and assured me that we were alone on this occasion. ‘Interesting words’, I thought.

I then sensed that He was up to something. I clearly didn’t know what but had already built enough trust for there to be no worries. And there it was again. His tongue on my pussy, licking, biting, sucking. This carried on with the intensity being increased then slowed down then increased and slowed down.

‘Bastard’, at times I secretly thought.

I knew I was wet. It wasn’t difficult for anyone to see or feel it. There didn’t seem to be any toys this time being released which surprised me but I went with the flow. He knew just what to do and what I wanted more of and what I didn’t. His tongue stopped and was replaced instead by his fingers playing and circling my clit. It wasn’t long before I felt one finger inserted quickly followed by a second. Their rhythm was gentle and slow at first and increased with a slight tickling of the front of my pussy near the ‘g-spot’. I knew I was enjoying it and a third finger was inserted. The combination of fingers, speed and motion was pushing my sensations and I knew it wouldn’t take much for my orgasm. Sensing this, He slowed down again. This went on for quite a few minutes and before long I admit I was begging to be fucked.

‘Fuck me’, ‘I want to be fucked’, I shouted without a care in the world. And with that, He would calm and slow things down. He would then caress me and play with other parts of my body including my breasts. Then He would start again – sometimes with his fingers dancing and thrusting in my pussy, sometimes with his tongue and sometimes with his fingers on my clit. After about the fifth time of being brough to the brink of orgasm, I knew it wasn’t going to take much more to tip me over the edge. I had to stop myself which was a mammoth job as I was so turned on. My pussy was wet and squelching; my nipples sensitive to any slight breath of wind and I knew I had turned Him on by doing as I was ordered to. It was a recipe for a strong orgasm .. but I had to fight it. I’d lost track of the time but not of my sensations. My mind and body had not been brought to the brink so many times before yet I still wanted to prove to Him that I deserved to be submissive to Him.

I was almost there again – begging Him to put me out of my misery and fuck me. If I sounded desperate, I was. This was raw built up sexual frustration. I wanted His cock. I needed His cock. And then He stopped again and my mind went through so many expletives in the space of a couple of seconds and then I felt it. There was no mistaking it. It was His cock, rubbing up and down my pussy, threatening to be engulfed in my pussy juices and muscles. ‘Just give it to me’, I thought and almost as if on instruction, He inserted it in my pussy and grabbed the outside of my boots. I was at His mercy. I knew it wouldn’t take much for me to orgasm on His cock but wanted Him to as well.

All I kept saying was ‘Fuck me, Sir’ and then my pussy fully engulfed it. He began to get a rhythm up and started talking dirty to me about the future adventures we could have in the future if I wanted to submit. I couldn’t answer. My body was already tensing and I could feel my pussy muscles contracting around His beast. He was clearly feeling it too as His breath had become fast and our moans were uniform. And then it hit. I clamped around His cock as it hit me. I could do nothing. It overtook me. It started and wouldn’t stop. Clearly it affected Him too as I could feel Him close. I wanted nothing more than for Him to fill me. Suddenly as I came to my senses, He pulled out and moved up towards my face. He was jerking off His cock in front of my face and could hold back no longer. He covered my chest and nipples – stream after stream. With that, He presented His cock towards my mouth and I licked it clean. I didn’t even need instruction.

He said, ‘Next time slut, you will take and swallow the lot. My choice is whether it’s your pussy, arse or mouth that swallows it.’

I heard the hamper go again. He reached over and got something out. I was thinking to myself – ‘no more, give me a break’ when in fact he started wiping my chest with some wet wipes or similar. I assume He did the same to himself.

He then careful undid my ankles and released them, caressing and massaging my legs to ensure that the circulation returned. He next did the same with my wrists and arms and suddenly I was free from restraint. Lastly he took the blindfold off my eyes, looked deep into them and simply smiled.

I was in heaven and He knew it. Whilst I was coming down from heaven, He kindly offered me a drink and told me to listen. I was all ears.

‘Slut. You have just experienced what I like to call a reward for obedience, good behaviour and carrying out my wishes. These rewards vary and surprises are aplenty. However disobedience, bad behaviour and not carrying out my wishes leads to the other end of the spectrum. No matter how your mind imagines this, the reality will be far different so speculation is futile. You now have a choice to make and have the time which it takes you to walk back to your car from here to decide. Remember eyes are always watching so I will know when you have left. The decision which you have to make is whether you want to submit to me, draw up the rules and your limits, and live your life for adventure or whether you want to carry on as you were before today.’

With that He lent is for a kiss. I can only describe it as passionate and lasting.

He then told me to make myself look presentable, walk back to the car and use the time wisely to think seriously about His offer. When I got back to the car, He expected my answer by text message.

With that, He took my hand and led me back the route we had come. On the other side, He simply kissed me on the lips and turned back through the greenery.

I was hooked. I wanted to text Him there and then. I had no idea what would happen but I knew I wanted it.

The worries of before walking in what I had been required to dress in had disappeared. All I wanted to do was get back to the car.

I arrived and simply sent a text message saying ‘Yes Sir, I submit to you.xx’

I got in the car shaking and drove home. I had no idea what I had just done but I couldn’t wait to find out. My adventures were only just beginning.

The End

» Add a new message to this topic