FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The beach

The beach

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a few hectic weeks I decided to leave the rat race & have a week on my own to chill ..I found a small sheltered cove ..away from the crowds ..so every day went

& got my sun bed ..paid the guy for a wk ..lying there so peaceful ...on this particular day lying there ..topless no one about only the odd person walking there dog..I settled down a cpl of plastic glasses of wine ..the sun the wine I soon drifted off .... ohhh my God my drink every where this big fuck off dog came bounding towards me..knocking my drink all over me... I could herd voices ..so sorry so sorry he jumped his leash..my nipples erect as the cold liquid takes hold..please let us make amends..your soaking through..let us help you we have a house just at the edge of the beach ..shivering from the cold drink I accept.. They lead me to there house..I am now very wet and cold ..they offer me a brandy ..or two ..The brandy the warmth ..I doze off ... I hf wake up to voices she's got a lovely pussy..I'd love to lick that clit...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

They move my towel like butterflies..so light and gentle but I know there looking at my naked body ..the first feel of tounge my pussy ..I cant resist my body pushes forward my waiting pussy open for tounge and play....

I feel your fingers ..omg my pussy ..its on fire .. I sit up no more ..my mouth goes down on that open pussy licking sucking to heaven .

both now on me holding...my legs apart.

Him fucking her licking ...you are our slave..to do as we want... yes please..I'll be your.sex slave..

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic