FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy about my exwife

Fantasy about my exwife

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is something I would have loved to have done with my exwife.

She is 5’8”, slim, killer bum and really beautiful face. Guys always check her out and come on to her everywhere she goes.

We used to role play our fantasies and had great sex. This is one fantasy I never got to fulfill.

Basically, it is the fantasy of me inviting a guy to come over and get into our garden to watch her put on a show for him. In our role plays, she is blindfolded and doesn’t see the guy. I tell her there is a guy watching her through the window and tell her to put on a show for him. She masturbates in different positions and I tell her he is wanking watching her. I tell her to get her face closer to the window so he can imagine cumming on her face and tell her that he came all over the window.

My ultimate fantasy would be to make that happen for real and for her to really enjoy the whole thing to the point where she wants to repeat it and would consider letting the “stranger” come in and cum on her for real. I would then get her to agree letting me invite two or three guys next time and what she wouldn’t know is who the guys would be but could be anyone. She agrees and wants them to cum all over her. I would then invite the original guy back and also her best friend’s husband and our neighbour. Both guys really fancy her and I’ve shown them a couple of the less naughty pictures of her before. I love knowing they’ve seen her naked while she hasn’t got a clue and the fact that both guys can’t help themselves but to always look at her with lust in their eyes. She has mentioned to me that they made her feel like they were ripping her clothes off with their eyes. I would love for things to start as planned and when the guys are allowed in, she decides to get on her knees and sucked them all off. I would take some pictures of the guys she knows with their cocks in her mouth and video her taking their loads on her face and licking their cocks clean. A few days later I would jokingly tell her who she sucked off and after she climbs down from the trees and stops calling me a wanker I would show her the pictures and videos. I know she will actually love it as she can continue to pretend she doesn’t know who they were but now she knows she would tease them and torture them for her own kicks....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic