FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kate’s Dublin Dom Part 2 (Part of the Son-In-Law Seduction Series)

Kate’s Dublin Dom Part 2 (Part of the Son-In-Law Seduction Series)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aximum Bliss OP   Man  over a year ago

Westhill

Sorry, thread got too big.

Kate's Dublin Dom Part 2.

Michael shuffled upwards towards the headboard and pointed his erect staff at Kate’s vulva and grabbing her hips steadily pulled her down onto him. The feeling of being stretched by this weapon was absolutely exquisite and she got into a steady rhythm working on both cocks at the same time. Every movement upward off of Michael was a movement that took Patrick’s dick into her mouth and vice versa. The guys were not idle either, Patrick massaged her breasts and nipples whilst Michael toyed with her clitoris. It was not long before she reached her crescendo again and they kept her on that plane.

Her orgasms fused into one long state of euphoria and she just gave in to the complete bliss of pleasuring and being pleasured. They were all so in sync it almost became effortless but Patrick hadn’t finished with her yet. Kate was ordered to ride Michael cowgirl style and although she felt empty when getting up and turning to face him she soon felt the exhilaration of being filled again. Patrick knelt behind her and fondled her boobs and stomach while she squirmed about on Michael.

Patrick then told her to kiss Michael and as she did he deflated the butt plug and removed it. She was empty again but not for long as he slowly but relentlessly pushed his hot white cock into her anus. “Oh fuck, fuck,” she exclaimed and then just gave a low moan and grunt.

She was pawed, kissed, nibbled, stroked and clawed while they were like pistons fucking and buggering her until she was again in one long orgasmic stupor.

Eventually Patrick called a halt and said “Madam, Michael and I need to give you our seed.”

She lay on Michael totally breathless but almost grateful for the respite.

“Stand up if you can.” Patrick asked, she couldn’t but found it highly amusing that her legs were so wobbly that they couldn’t hold her up. Michael carried her to the bathroom and she was made to kneel in the shower enclosure where both men stood either side of her.

“We are going give you our juice now, I will unload in your mouth and you will hold it there until I tell you to swallow. Michael will put his all over you.”

It wasn’t a request but she welcomed it anyway. If they were in any doubt she added

“Give me the fucking lot, I want every last drop…..Sir !”

The men got to work slowly masturbating at first and making her watch. She was particularly intent on how Michael brought himself to climax. Patrick held the top of her head and turned her face towards his erection, “open” was his one word command and he positioned himself with the underside of his cock resting on her bottom lip so that he could watch spurt after spurt flood into her eager mouth, it was a lot. She did as she was told though and held it in there.

“Show me.” He said.

Kate opened her mouth wider to show him the pool of sperm nestling on her tongue and at the front of her mouth, some of which spilled out and down her chin.

“Swallow” and she did. Swallowing was her least favourite sexual act with Simon but in a night full of least favourite acts this too was now one to be relished.

Patrick ordered Michael to “shoot his load” and he wanked his cock hard and fast, so fast his hand was almost a blur. Kate turned to him and running her hands up his strong, muscular thighs said

“Come on you gorgeous man, give me all of that hot, sticky spunk.” Then squeezing his balls with one hand and slipping a finger into his anus from the other was the final assistance required for him to erupt and erupt he did.

He climaxed with a loud growl and a huge skein of thick cum hit her in the face and hair, another one in her half open mouth and on her chin, yet another in her face, and another over her breasts. It was so thick it was like rope. His body shuddered as he squeezed out the last few drops and then Kate leant forward and took his spent cock into her mouth, putting her hands on his butt cheeks to pull him into her. Shortly he stepped away and Patrick told him he could go. “Thank you Sir, thank you Madam” was his only reply and he left the bathroom.

Kate looked at Patrick as if to say “Where does he stay ?” he told her that Michael has a room down the hall with his own en-suite.

“More importantly how are you ?” Patrick asked sounding genuinely concerned.

She looked at him and said “I hope I have lived up to some of my potential Sir.”

Patrick laughed and said “we can resume an equal footing Kate” but added “You, Madam can go to the top of the class. Do you want to stay with me tonight or go back to your own room ? The choice is yours but if you stay, as I would like you to, there will have to be some form of payment in the morning, room service is an added bonus…..”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't wait to see what the payment is!

Brilliant story

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *manda63Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Waiting for the outcome

By *urlyCatzWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

Oh my

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Westhill

“I’d like to stay please and as lovely as all of this cum juice is I’d like to have a shower first if I may ?” she asked wiping some of Michael’s jizz from her chin and massaging much more of it into her breasts.

“Of course my dear, join me in bed when you’re ready, I have some champagne as a nightcap.”

Kate duly washed and refreshed herself and borrowed one of the fluffy towelling robes hanging up on the door. Patrick had already poured a couple of glasses of bubbly and patted the bed next to himself. She joined him there and after chinking the glasses asked him how he seemed to know so much about her when talking to her in the bar.

“Ah” he said with a big smile “Women do not drink alone if they’re with their husbands or partners , it’s not in a man’s nature to let their better halves go to a bar by themselves. So you would have had to be in a group of girls. You’re clearly young and very attractive but have that more mature attitude that being married brings. I think I have a sixth sense about levels of intelligence etc but….”

“But how could you have known where I come from ?” she interjected.

“Well I also have a sixth sense about that too and it helped massively that I was in reception when you and your three friends checked in. You may have probably guessed that this apartment isn’t a run of the mill hotel suite.”

“Yes I did wonder” she chuckled.

“I own the hotel and I was hugely attracted to you when I saw you at the desk and had to check out your details when you’d gone to your room. Then when I saw you in the bar later I just couldn’t miss the opportunity to talk to you.” He said.

“I don’t think there’s anything special about me, I think you came to chat because I was the only girl alone there.”

He laughed then looking directly at her with his piercing blue eyes said,

“No false modesty Madam, you are stunningly attractive. You remember the three guys I talked to when I came in ?”

“Yes”

“They were about to draw lots as to which one would come and chat you up first until I told them you were with me.” And he laughed.

“Rather arrogant of you.” Kate said although she was secretly flattered.

“It was more to save you the nightmare embarrassment of their crude chit chat.” He replied. Kate looked puzzled.

“The thing is…..who booked this hotel for the four of you ?” Patrick asked.

“Sarah, she’s getting married in a few weeks’ time and this was a little hen party.”

“Hmmm. I wonder.” Kate was really intrigued now,

“What do you wonder ?” she asked.

“Would you say Sarah is sexually aware and worldly wise with regard to certain lifestyles ?” he asked.

“Lifestyles ? I’m not sure what you mean.”

“Hedonism my dear” Patrick could see she was still a bit confused. “Is she a swinger ?” he added.

“Oh I don’t know, she mentions sex a lot in conversation but swinging….?” Then the penny seemed to drop, “She does have a number of weekends away with her fella so perhaps she is, why do you ask ?”

Patrick laughed, “My hotel is a renowned swingers venue. Our whole basement area is divided up into areas for pleasure seekers. We have a dungeon, sauna, private rooms and areas for those that have more exhibitionist tendencies.”

“WOW !” Kate was quite shocked. Patrick went on to say that most of the couples that were in the bar earlier were just having pre-playtime drinks and the three guys that he was talking to were regular clients there. He also explained that Sarah must have known when she made the booking because by law he had to add a disclaimer to the confirmation receipt regarding consequences of any sexual activity carried out on the premises.

Here!

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Westhill

She decided to check on Sarah with a quick “How are you ?” text. A reply pinged back in less than a minute. “Fucking rough, I’ve been puking and other stuff all night and I’m thoroughly pissed off, pretty sure it’s food poisoning . Hopefully better in the morning. xx” . Kate replied with an “OK see you tomorrow and hope you’re better x”.

“Food poisoning ?” Patrick looked very concerned.

“Airport food.” She could see he was a touch rattled that Sarah might have got it from his hotel.

“If she’s still bad in the morning let me know and I’ll get a doctor to come and see her.” He was quite sincere and then asked about her other “friends”. She explained that they were just acquaintances and were related to Sarah. Two of their real buddies had to drop out and the whole trip had turned sour really except for….

“Yes ?” he queried.

“Except for being shown some delights of a hedonistic lifestyle !” She added with a smile.

“My dear we’ve only scratched the surface but for now I think it’s time to recharge the batteries.”

Kate could only agree, it was a marathon session for her and she needed rest. She stood up and took off the robe prompting Patrick’s response of

“Kate, I was correct – you are stunningly attractive, now slip into bed and let me tell you a bedtime story…”

“Oooh, I can hardly wait” She giggled.

As the lights went off Patrick pulled her in close to him and kissed her. The same groin tingling kiss as the first one on entering the room. He then whispered in her ear to which she replied

“Really ?” cue dirty laugh.

They spooned and fell asleep.

Kate woke early with thoughts of the night before, she felt guilty about her behaviour and wondered how the man sleeping next to her had so skilfully seduced her into what she considered as complete and utter debauchery and a betrayal of her marriage vows. She was shocked at herself and then also recalled how the two men made her feel which could only be summed up as sexual self-esteem, she would not be a shrinking violet in the bedroom again. She then started to think about Simon and why hadn’t he responded to her calls and messages, perhaps if he had she wouldn’t have been in the situation where handsome men could take advantage of her. Of course Kate knew she was kidding herself, she was flattered by their attention and desire for her and knowing it would be extremely unlikely she could get caught she indulged herself like a child in a sweet shop.

Kate looked at Patrick and reaching over to stroke his back lay down and snuggled close to him before dozing off again.

Just after nine she woke with a start, She sat up in bed and fumbling with her phone checked to see if there were any missed calls or messages, one missed message at around midnight from Simon saying “G’night LY xx and that was it. She was annoyed at his apparent ambivalence to her absence but rather than have a row with him now while her lover was within touching distance she texted him again…..no response which infuriated her even more. She phoned her mum on her mobile, no luck as it was apparently switched off. She phoned her mother’s landline, after a few rings it was answered and then suddenly hung up. This was all a bit weird, she phoned again.

In the leafy glades of a Hampshire suburb her mother answered the phone….

“Hello ?.....oh hi Kate. All OK ?”

Her mother’s own lover (Kate’s husband) could clearly hear his name being mentioned. She continued “Simon ? Well I spoke to him last night just before he went out and he’ll be here this morning to do that radiator valve and a couple of other things, I have plans for him !” She chuckled at her own double entendre and cleverly never spoke a word of a lie.

“I think he said something about going out with his mates last night.”

He could hear a bit of a rant on the other end of the phone and Ruth looked at Simon, drew a finger across her throat and gave him a look silently mouthing “You’re in the doghouse”

She carried on talking to her daughter “well, maybe the battery went dead on his phone,…..his mates ? oh you know what boys are like…..while the cat’s away and all that. Oh Kate cut him some slack, you’re away so why not let him have a beer with his mates”. Simon silently mouthed back a thank you and waited for his wife’s response. The voice on the other end of the phone started to calm down and they talked about how Kate was enjoying herself, Dublin, shopping, plans for the day. Why use ten words when you can use a million Simon thought.

He took advantage of the fact that as his mother-in-law was sitting astride his torso he was still pinned to the bed. He worked his way from the outsides of Ruth’s thighs to the insides knowing how it turned her on. She grabbed one of his hands and admonished him with a little smack. He persisted and she lost concentration on the conversation with her daughter.

“Sor...sorry love what did you say ?....No I thought I heard someone at the door, let me check it might be Simon.” She took the opportunity to get away from his delicious teasing and stood in the middle of the bedroom desperately trying not to look at him lying there waiting for her to play with his morning glory erection. ..

By *aveyboy100Man  over a year ago

Preston

Great story

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

stevenage

burgess hill

By *aleflirt2007Man  over a year ago

swindon

Westhill

The chat continued for a short time and then Kate asked her mum to get Simon to call her at around six pm as she would be out shopping for the rest of the day. She said her goodbyes and hung up.

Back in Dublin Patrick had woken up and so had his penis.

“Everything tickety-boo in the family nest ?” Kate explained that she hadn’t been able to contact her husband at all since he dropped her off at the airport and responded with “The sod was out with his mates last night.”

Patrick replied “Don’t be too hard on him my dear, you’re away letting off steam and so should he. Now you will observe that my large cock also needs to let off steam……” and with that he put his hand around the back of Kate’s head and pulled it towards his big stiff weapon. She didn’t resist or hesitate to hold it and direct it into her mouth.

“Mmm, fuck, yes suck on my manhood you little English slut and I just might reward you with another huge mouthful of my semen.” Kate was growing into and enjoying the role of being a Sub to this mature Celtic Dom. While she was making love to Patrick’s cock her very own husband was getting her mother to bend over in order to penetrate the very channel that she came from. As Simon’s dick probed its way in hundreds of miles away Kate had just expertly triggered the Irishman’s cock to squirt a copious amount of hot, wet, sticky sperm into her mouth so much so that she nearly gagged on it…..and she loved it !!

“I think next time I should decorate your womb with it and send you home with an Irish baby !” Patrick laughed. Kate joined in the scenario,

“I may just about get away with that, if it was Michael’s it may take a bit of explaining…..”

“Indeed it would” and they laughed again but Kate then had more pangs of guilt. Coincidently at that very moment her husband wasn’t having any such misgivings as he unloaded his fertile baby paste into her mother.

There was a knock on the door followed by a call of “room service” from the maid. Kate leapt up and hurriedly made her way to the bathroom while Patrick got up and still naked answered the door. She heard the maid giggle and then there was some conversation followed by the door closing. She used the opportunity to freshen up and brush away his sperm with some toothpaste and his toothbrush. He could have some of that back she thought.

Patrick called out to Kate “It’s ok you can come out now”. She tentatively left her place of hiding and was met in the short passageway by him, still naked and starting to get aroused.

“Stand still for a minute” He ordered and then tied a silk scarf over her eyes, he then tied her hands together behind her back with another scarf and in turn tied that to the door handle. He started fondling her breasts and then he kissed her, mmm yet another one of those deep tinglers. He then briefly stepped away, he seemed to quickly step back again towards her and stroked her neck and shoulders and she felt his tongue probe her mouth again….but wait….

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Glasgow

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Here!

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Good morning fucking to start the day nice

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

Very good indeed ??????

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving the story.

st helens

burgess hill

Westhill

His scent was different as was the kiss, much more tender but no less effective, oh and if a pair of hands were stroking her neck and shoulders who was was caressing her breasts and nipples ? Kate broke the kiss and was about to speak when Patrick said.

“I’m sure you were keen to experience a kiss from another woman, let me introduce you to my gorgeous pet Bambi” Bambi at this point giggled and then lifting one of Kate’s boobs took the nipple into her mouth, Kate said nothing but let out a deep sigh, Bambi clearly knew what she was doing.

Patrick turned his attention towards his “pet” and fondled her braless breasts through her blouse. He pushed his naked form against her so that she was in no doubt about how much he wanted her with his stiffy pressed against her bum. He lifted Kate’s blindfold and having adjusted her eyes to the light looked at Bambi who now stood up to also make full eye to eye contact. Bambi closed her eyes in delight as Patrick pinched her nipples and squeezed her breasts.

“So Kate, what do you think ?” Patrick asked as Bambi reached behind her to fondle his balls. Kate looked at this curvaceous young woman in her “uniform “of white blouse, short black skirt and high heels.

“She is lovely” Kate responded

“And your very first French kiss from a woman ?”

“Nearly as good as yours Sir” was her truthful answer.

“I think you can both do better” Patrick said as he undid Kate’s binding and led her over to the bed.

lanarkshire

Very nice

st helens

burgess hill

Glasgow

Jersey / Swansea

Wow ??

By *b9012Man  over a year ago

callington

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Delightful

stevenage

Here!

Newcastle upon Tyne

Getting better

Westhill

He ordered Kate to lay width ways across it and then turned to Bambi.

“Isn’t Kate a gorgeous young woman ?”

“She is indeed Sir” Bambi replied.

“So I’d guess it wouldn’t be too much of a hardship if I asked you to perform a 69 with her ?”

“Not at all Sir, I’d be very happy to” and with that she took off her blouse exposing her large boobs, Kate was entranced with this totally uninhibited young woman as she undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor to reveal her black thong and matching suspenders and stockings. As she shimmied out of her thong Patrick asked Kate again what she thought .

“Very sexy Sir” and her heart beat a little faster knowing that she was going to indulge in girl on girl play for the first time. Some of her sexual insecurities began to surface but she had already come a long way and Bambi didn’t stand on ceremony to give her a chance to think about this latest carnal experience. She moved around to Kate’s head and bent down to give her an upside kiss before slowly working down her body kissing and licking whilst crawling onto the bed and into position. Kate reciprocated kissing whatever body part came her way and Bambi let her dwell on her pendulous breasts and very erect nipples giving a moan of approval as encouragement. She moved lower until her mouth and tongue made contact with Kate’s ever moistening slit. Wow, Kate thought men, with a bit of direction, were good but Bambi’s tongue was in a whole different league. She had recalled that someone said only women really knew how to please other women and she was starting to believe it.

“Come my dear, Bambi’s doing her part of the bargain, you must reciprocate.” Patrick ordered.

He heard a muffled “Yes Sir” and Kate tentatively tasted a woman’s pussy for the first time. She liked her perfume and immediately took to running her tongue up and down the hot slippery folds of flesh. Bambi had a taste much like her own when she had licked her fingers after masturbating watching some soft porn on her own and held on to Bambi’s bum cheeks to get a better purchase. Kate tried to emulate what Bambi was doing to her and although it was difficult to concentrate did manage to latch on to her pleasure button and elicit a few sighs from Bambi as she did so.

“Ladies that is so fucking hot” Patrick said as he played with his member to keep it fully hard.

“Bambi, Kate loves fingers in both holes at the same time” and at Patrick’s direction his pet was quick on the uptake, lubricating her fingers with Kate’s juices and slipping one into Kate’s anus and two into her vagina.

Kate moaned with approval and in the race to climax there would only be one winner. Bambi was as meticulous and rhythmical as Simon always was and just as successful. It wasn’t long before Kate came to a shuddering climax and held Bambi tightly burying her face into Bambi’s muff.

Patrick had seen enough and now positioned himself with knees either side of Kate’s head and directly behind Bambi’s pear shaped arse. He pushed Kate’s head down and pushing his cock into Kate’s mouth ordered her to “lubricate it”. She was in no position to refuse and gagged as he made a few short sharp jabs to get his member thoroughly wet with her spit.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Glasgow

burgess hill

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Lancaster

Here!

lanarkshire

Lucky ladies

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mmmmmm

Jersey / Swansea

Extremely good

Westhill

He withdrew from one hot orifice to aim for another and holding his cock slid the knob up and down Bambi’s wet slit until he found her slippery entrance. Kate was trapped as his tight, shaven balls raked over her face and nose and she witnessed close up how he fucked a woman. Bambi grunted and half-heartedly licked Kate’s gash while she concentrated on pushing back onto Patrick’s slow methodical pummelling. Bambi persisted with her finger work which was a delicious tease. Kate could only lick Patrick’s balls but found if she reached around Bambi’s backside she could actually finger her anus.

It was a gloriously sexy sight, one worthy of a porn film. Kate felt Patrick speed up a little although he was careful not to sit too low and hurt her face. Bambi’s low moans became steadily louder and her fingering had virtually stopped as the steady orgasmic wave built deep within her.

Patrick, firmly holding her hips, gradually moved up the gears to now give it to her hard and fast and a loud elongated “YEESSSSS !” and a grunt from Bambi heralded her crescendo with Patrick ejaculating into her only seconds later. Bambi flopped onto Kate trying to get her breath while Patrick pushed a couple more times to finish off. He still held Bambi as his cock shrank a little and slipped out of her and onto Kate’s chin followed by a big trickle of second hand spunk still warm from its journey into and out of Bambi’s sleeve. For good measure he trailed his slimy cock over Kate’s face but before he could move further Kate held the back of his legs and took his wilting shaft into her mouth to taste him and Bambi together. Patrick’s penis was too sensitive to endure much of that and pulling away to get off of the bed said

“Come on Bambi, serve breakfast please and then get about your business !” to which Kate thought was a bit ungrateful but it still got the required “Yes Sir” from Bambi. Kate was about to wipe the semen from her face when Patrick joined her on the bed and kissed her. He then set about licking up his own juice and giving it to her in another open mouthed, tongue tangling kiss. They fully embraced with arms and legs and Kate really didn’t want to leave the whole decadent scene.

Here!

Kate's having so much more fun than her hubby lol

stevenage

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Preston

:-

lanarkshire

Westhill

Hunger got the better of them and a full Irish breakfast from the hot plates trolley stirred them into action. They both donned towelling robes and set about the enticing breakfast. It was leisurely if a little awkward, the evening’s conversation under the influence of alcohol was so much easier. In any case Patrick explained that he had some business to attend to during the rest of the day but would love to take her to dinner later, he understood if she had other plans. Kate was thoroughly intrigued by him and said “Actually I’d love to but….” she hesitated, “I think it really depends on how Sarah is.” She genuinely felt that she had really neglected her friend a good deal.

“Of course, well the offer is there, here’s my card, just text me, but whatever happens I’ll see you before you go yes ?” Patrick held her hand and put his business card on the table.

She smiled and said yes, not really knowing if that would be the case or indeed what would be the point other than a silly farewell.

She made her excuses and went off to the bathroom to don her rather crumpled black dress and heels. Her panties and stockings went in the bin and she was too embarrassed to ask for her bra back. She then gave him a peck on the cheek and a squeeze of his hand at the table and with a “Thank you” she gathered her handbag and quickly left.

Getting back to her room she checked her phone again. One missed call and a text, both from Sarah.

The text read : “Hey K, not sure where you are but hope you had a good evening. Had a rough night and thoroughly drained now. Sorry to be a cow but I really need to go home and have changed the flights. Earliest I could get for the four of us is tomorrow at two, taxi picks us up at midday. I won’t be out tonight sorry I’m just washed out xx”

Kate texted back, “Sorry to hear that…” and remembering Patrick’s offer continued with…..”can I get you a doctor ?” There was no immediate reply and she took the opportunity to have a long hot bath and a power nap. When she finished she donned the complimentary bath robe and checked her phone. There was a reply from Sarah. “Thanks K but I just need to rest. How was your evening ? xx”

Kate’s response was to say that she had a quiet night in the bar and an early night, which to all intents and purposes was true. She chuckled to herself by thinking she could add – and I was fucked senseless by two donkey dicked guys, swallowed a gallon of sperm and I also had a lesbian 69 this morning, licked pussy for the first time and have turned into a raving nymphomaniac !!

There was a knock at the door…..

Glasgow

By *entleman Blue EyesMan  over a year ago

Saffron Walden

Book marked

lanarkshire

go meet him and have a good night

Westhill

"go meet him and have a good night"

Hmmm, out with the girls or another visit to naughtiness and new experiences....?

Newcastle upon Tyne

Who is at the door x

Jersey / Swansea

The chamber maid me thinks

Here!

Poole

Westhill

Kate got up and answered it. A young man, clearly a hotel member of staff, handed her a gift wrapped box, and said “this is from Mr Malone, with his compliments”.

“Malone ?” she questioned before realising it was Patrick. She thanked the young man and brought the box in. Opening it she found a card and some very expensive lingerie. There was a silk bustier with suspenders, panties similar to the ones that were casualties of her evening and nylon stockings, all in black. The card read :

Hi Kate, what a fabulous evening (and morning). I can categorically state that whilst your full potential is some way off you are well on the path to true hedonism. I hope that this small gift will go some way to replace some items of clothing that may not be fit for purpose after last night’s playtime. The offer of dinner still holds if you’re available – 7.30pm in The Nook Restaurant adjacent to the bar. Yours in lust, Patrick xx

She laughed at herself for being totally charmed by this sexy, mature Irishman and thought about refusing the gift. However she did think that as she was minus a pair of panties, bra and stockings effectively through his actions she should accept them …..and these items were not only beautiful but very, very sexy.

Hi Patrick, thank you for the wonderful gift and although it wasn’t at all necessary it is very much appreciated. It would appear that due to circumstances beyond my control I will be leaving with my friends tomorrow but I do have the evening free and would very much like to accept your offer of dinner tonight. Thanks again Kxx

Kate spent the afternoon wandering around shops near to the hotel and bought a few items, clothing mainly, she always avoided the souvenir tat shops. She had a coffee and people watched and thought about her incredible Friday evening and how something in her just clicked when Patrick spoke of wasted potential. She asked herself why people fall into a set pattern of life and love as he described and rarely venture from their monogamy ? It was something she needed to think about and maybe discuss with Simon, gosh how would he react she wondered.

By *abonWoman  over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

Shame I didn’t bump into Patrick in my 20s *sigh*

stevenage

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Shame I didn’t bump into Patrick in my 20s *sigh*"

Plenty Patricks here love to bump in to u now

lanarkshire

Shes going to have a great night

Westhill

"Shame I didn’t bump into Patrick in my 20s *sigh*"

Age is a high price to pay for experience... ages 90 - 99 is pushing it a smidge though !

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Westhill

Her thoughts then turned to evening ahead, would it be one of more revelations maybe even a visit to the licentious basement area. She resolved to let Patrick decide on the next stage of her “education”, after all he was the experienced master of all of this.

She got back to her room at about 5.30pm and had another soak in the bath. Simon phoned her at 6.00pm so he had clearly got the message from her mother. He explained about his lack of availability and that was ok she really didn’t mind, after all she was enjoying all sorts of lascivious activities with two complete strangers while he was just out with his mates having an innocent beer or two. She explained that she would be home tomorrow early afternoon and could he pick her up from the airport. Oddly he sounded a little disappointed and when she queried that with him he just said he was disappointed for her especially as the weekend had been a bit dull for her. “Dull”? She then thought of the two big men and their rock hard cocks pleasuring her during her first ever double penetration, Simon if only you knew how being fucked and sodomised at the same time was a whole stratosphere away from “dull”. They finished the call with a mutual “Love You” and she stared at her wedding finger which was still ring less. Kate told herself that her safe married life was still hundreds of miles away in Hampshire and she hadn’t realised how much she needed this escape to feel alive again.

She got out of the bath, dried herself off and looked at herself in the full length mirror, maybe Patrick was right and not just spinning a line – she could almost accept that she was gorgeous but would definitely need to make sure she stayed in shape. Kate tried on the new lingerie and again stood in front of the mirror, it all fitted perfectly. After seeing how Bambi looked so sexy in her stockings and suspenders she really began to understand how important the visual aspect was to men and resolved to buy more naughty underwear to maintain Simon’s interest. She actually got quite a buzz herself knowing what effect it has and if she turned men on then clearly she would be the beneficiary of their heightened excitement.

She felt obliged to wear all of this tonight knowing that sex was definitely on the agenda and all that was needed now was a dress. She had a simple elegant red number, sleeveless, short and with a loose black belt which accentuated her hips and actually made the flared skirt look shorter. Black high heels were the order of the evening. Time was moving on now and she quickly got her bag and room key. She was in the lift when she received a text from Patrick. All it said was “Commando” .

Southampton

Oooh is she going to see her friend in the basement!

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving the story x

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Amazing

Jersey / Swansea

Truly a pleasure reading this

burgess hill

Poole

Westhill

Commando ! she thought to herself, mmm, it did cause a stir though and between floors she pulled her panties down almost getting them caught on her heel as she rushed to conceal the evidence. The lift slowed at the next level and stopped. She just managed to screw them up and stuff them in her bag as the doors opened to allow some other guests in. She stood towards the back of the confined space and with their backs turned to her she made a better job of hiding them. As the lift descended she noticed there was no Basement level on the panel – very curious. Ground floor, doors opened and she let the others go first before taking a deep breath to try to calm her nerves before arriving at The Nook Restaurant.

The Maitre D’ was very welcoming and asked if she had a reservation, she explained that she was dining with Mr Malone.

“Of course Madam, please come this way” He said. Jeez Patrick seems to make me cum anyway he likes she thought. She was led to a discreet corner of the restaurant where Patrick was already seated. He stood, took her hand and kissed her on the cheek before saying how fabulous she looked. He made a point of rubbing her wedding finger and smiling the smile that said “you’re still mine.” She thought how handsome he looked, a man easily old enough to be her father but the poise of a much younger man and a body to match. He was dressed in an expensive blue suit and stylish white shirt undone at the neck revealing a delicate gold chain which she hadn’t noticed last night.

“Welcome to my nook within the Nook” he said “It’s the perfect spot to get a good view of the restaurant clientele without the restaurant viewing us. I expect you are appropriately dressed ?” he said more as a statement than a question. Yes was her answer and she showed him the item in her handbag.

“I just want to say thank you again for the lovely gift.” She added.

“Think nothing of it my dear but I do hope to be given a fashion show later, just to make sure it all fits of course.” He smiled that smile again and she was entranced by his blue eyes.

“Of course” she said.

He reached down beside him and but an odd looking object on the table.

Glasgow

burgess hill

Westhill

oops - sorry typo !! that last line should read :

He reached down beside him and put an odd looking object on the table.

Poole

Intreaging

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Cheshire

Must be a butt plug to wear throughout the evening or remote love eggs

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Horny as ####!

"Shame I didn’t bump into Patrick in my 20s *sigh*

Plenty Patricks here love to bump in to u now "

Lots and lots of non-Patricks too!

" Age is a high price to pay for experience... ages 90 - 99 is pushing it a smidge though !

"

True...but ouch!!

And I don’t want to handle the volume of messages most days.

stevenage

Westhill

"Shame I didn’t bump into Patrick in my 20s *sigh*

Plenty Patricks here love to bump in to u now

Lots and lots of non-Patricks too!

Age is a high price to pay for experience... ages 90 - 99 is pushing it a smidge though !

True...but ouch!!

And I don’t want to handle the volume of messages most days. "

Indeed and I'm sure you get plenty. If you fancy a wee skirmish drop me a line.

Here!

What's coming next

Westhill

They were two metal orbs slightly smaller than table tennis balls joined together by a cord with another short length of cord attached to one of them.

“Do you know what these are ?” he asked.

“Are they love balls ? Sarah has suggested that I get some but I’ve never seen any before.” She said honestly.

“Indeed, they’re called Ben-Wa balls to be precise but love balls is probably more appropriate.” He said, he then ordered her to go to the toilet and insert them, she was also instructed to wear her panties pulled up tight to keep them in place. Kate quickly put them in her handbag and did as she was told.

She returned looking a little embarrassed but Patrick made no comment. All through the evening whenever she moved on her chair the balls would rub together to give her a delicious little reminder of what might come later.

They ordered starters, dinner and champagne. She thought Patrick was delightful company and she hoped he thought the same of her despite the fact that she was nearly thirty years younger. He asked her about her personal relationship with Simon and was not surprised to hear that it was “love’s young dream” as they were only two years into their marriage. She was intrigued to hear about some of his early relationships when he was a younger man and got to understand how he was devoted to this lifestyle of carnal pleasure seeking. He never went into too much detail but apparently a chance meeting with a mature couple when he first came to Dublin in the mid-eighties hugely developed his appetite for sexual activity with both men and women as well as all manner of kinky fun. He was quick to add that none of it included children, animals or bodily functions to do with “unwanted excess material” as he put it. Kate thought he was a little patronising when he said that he could see why a lot of people settle for the daily drudge of marriage because it’s just a comfort zone.

Kate tried to offer a defence of the enjoyment and sense of responsibilities that kids bring even if it was difficult on occasions and again he agreed but countered that how many people in marriages would gladly have an escape on a regular basis to go away and fuck their brains out with someone different ?

He had a point after all she was only two years into her nice steady relationship and already she had cast that to the four winds, albeit temporarily, when presented with the opportunity to experience different, exciting, libidinous activities.

Patrick went on to explain that his experiences with that couple and others made him realise that there were an awful lot of people who would pay very good money to visit a safe environment where like-minded pleasure seekers would congregate and indulge. Thus the hotel and its basement and his very good livelihood.

She had to agree again and asked would she be allowed to go there tonight ?

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story xx

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

Westhill

He looked her in the eyes and firmly said no.

“My dear you have come a very long way in such a short space of time and I have no doubt that you will reach your full swinging potential but at this moment you’re not ready for the licentious debauchery of the bullring.”

Kate was very disappointed but trusted his judgement. Patrick could see that she was rather crestfallen.

“My lovely Kate I have plans for you tonight that you and I will both enjoy and later I will enlighten you about the basement.”

He then ordered coffee and under the table, one handed, he flicked a switch on a small device. Kate immediately felt a strange tickle within her pussy which made her twitch a little. Patrick wasn’t looking at her but slowly moved the dial a little on the mini remote he was holding. She could certainly feel the pulsations getting stronger. Patrick now looked at her and asked if she was ok.

Hesitantly she replied yes and realising he was controlling the device within her hoped that he wouldn’t turn it up any further.

“Now Madam, I want to see how much command you have over your own mind and body. Gerry will be bringing the coffee shortly and you’re not to react in any way or else there will be consequences, do you understand ?”

“Yes Sir” Kate knew when she was expected to be the subordinate again. The sensations were certainly delightful and she could feel herself getting damp. She was sure she could keep still for the couple of minutes it would take for the Maitre D’ to set out the coffee….but the love balls were causing a great deal of turmoil downstairs.

Gerry duly arrived and Patrick stared directly at Kate who was just about in control as the cups were placed in front of them and the coffee was poured. Just about in control….until Patrick moved the dial again. Kate suddenly trembled which surprised Gerry.

“Are you all right my dear ?” Patrick asked with a little smile on the corner of his lips as he turned the dial down a fraction.

“Yes, sorry, er…. cramp” she said. He turned the dial up again with the same reaction before turning it down. She grasped her calf muscle in an attempt to back up her excuse as Gerry asked Patrick if that was all ? He left and as soon as he was out of earshot Patrick tutted and just said “Consequences” before turning the dial up again. With no-one around Kate let go and sighed, she then held the table tightly as the tremors were allowed to continue before Patrick turned it down again.

“I think we should continue this elsewhere, don’t you ?”

“Yes Sir.” She responded.

“Will anyone be joining us tonight Sir ?” She dared to ask.

“No” was the dismissive response as though he was irked by her temerity and then Patrick called the Maitre D’ to the table.

“I’ll sign this off in the Morning Gerry but compliments to the guys and girls in the kitchen it was all excellent. “ Patrick said to Gerry’s obvious delight.

“Yes thank you.” Kate added as she just about composed herself.

“Shall we my dear ?” Patrick said standing up and holding her hand to assist as she also stood.

Dublin and London

Cheshire

Here!

burgess hill

Westhill

He guided her through a different exit and led her to a locked door.

“I think we’ll be very comfortable in here my dear” he said unlocking it.

“Yes Sir.” She was both excited and nervous as the door opened to a darkened room.

He flicked one of the switches on the wall and a number of wall lights dimly lit the room, he closed and locked the door. “This is my private dungeon” He said with a certain amount of pride. “ Don’t worry though there’s never been one drop of blood spilt in here, all the equipment is purely for pleasure whether the recipient likes it or not. “ and then he laughed.

She looked around the room which was the size of a large hotel bedroom. It was tastefully decorated and furnished unlike any dungeon you would imagine apart from the large X frame with requisite manacles on the left hand wall. There were various mirrors to some of the other walls and the ceiling and a big double bed which also had some scarves tied to the headboard like Patrick’s bed upstairs. On the far wall was a settee and near that In one corner there was a sling of some description suspended from the ceiling , opposite to that, on the floor, sat a saddle like contraption with a penis shaped pink dildo protruding from the middle and on a small table next to it other dildos of various sizes. Patrick saw her looking at it and explained that it was called a Sybian and she would be partaking of the ecstasy that could impart at some point in the evening.

But first another glass of champagne from the bottle he had just opened while she surveyed the room and if she needed the toilet there was an en-suite bathroom through a door on the left of the bed.

“Take your dress off.” He commanded. She did so and he took it from her and hung it over a chair.

“You look amazing I’m glad it all fits, is it comfortable ?”

“Yes Sir and it makes me feel very sexy.” She said smoothing out the bustier and checking the suspenders. Patrick stood behind her and ran his hands up and down her body while kissing the back of her neck. He pulled down the top of her garment to let her beautiful breasts spill into his hands, her nipples were already erect and she just thrilled to his touch. He reached into his pocket and said

“I’m wondering how much of the love balls you can stand.”

Kate said nothing but waited for the inevitable increase in sensations. Slowly he turned up the dial and involuntarily she closed her legs which increased the pressure and the pleasure. As the vibrations increased she just melted into his arms sighing and breathing heavily and eventually relied on him to keep her upright. He steered her over to a small settee and sat down with her squirming on his lap. Patrick put a hand between her legs to slip a couple of fingers into her wet knickers and onto her clitoris. She reached behind her head to hold his neck and steady herself while her other hand went on top of his to urge him to finger her harder and faster.

He could tell that she was getting mighty close to her orgasm but he stopped his handiwork and switched off the remote. Kate still writhed on his lap to make the balls work but she realised her efforts were in vain as the feeling subsided.

“Nice try Madam, but I said there would be consequences….”

burgess hill

Here!

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Glasgow

By *lave4umidsMan  over a year ago

Lichfield

Westhill

“Stand up”

“Yes Sir” she was a little unsteady but complied.

Patrick then removed his shoes and socks and also stood up. He took off his jacket which he draped over her dress. He then undid the buttons on his shirt slowly before removing that and laying it neatly over the jacket.

“You can undo my trousers, but be careful with the zip.” He was quite specific about the zip. She said nothing but knelt before him and first undid the buckle of his expensive fashionable belt and then teasingly (and carefully) pulled down his zip. The reason for his instruction became quite clear when his semi hard penis immediately came into view – Patrick was also commando.

“You may take it in your mouth and make it hard.” He instructed.

She hesitated but said nothing.

“Madam” his tone was quite insistent.

“Patrick” she said as she stood up to look him in the eyes. Then holding his cock firmly in her right hand told him that sometimes women do need to take the initiative, she paused and squeezed his hardening shaft to emphasise the point, as his trousers fell to half mast her other hand grabbed his sac. At that instant she recalled her boss saying ‘when you have them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.’

She continued “You asked the question last night have I ever taken the initiative – half-heartedly I have with my husband but tonight I’m in charge and if that doesn’t suit you then fine, I’m sure there would be plenty of takers in your basement. Your call” she added while stroking his fully erect cock and squeezing his balls quite hard. He groaned a little and said

“You appear to have the upper hand, what do you have in mind ?”

Here!

Westhill

“Last night was fabulous, it was the best sex I ever had. It was so good that in parts I’m sure I was having an out of body experience.” She continued to stroke his cock, “Your initial seduction technique worked like a dream and it helped of course that you are a very attractive man. I questioned myself on how I succumbed so easily and although I understand about your hedonistic ideals I’ve also had time to reflect on my attitude towards my relationship with my husband.”

The stroking became a little more urgent.

“Have you reached a conclusion ?” He asked trying to concentrate on two things at once.

“Yes, but I want your undivided attention so I think we’ll see your conclusion first.” She wanked him harder and faster while tickling his balls. She had seen how he brought himself to orgasm last night by doing it fast and sure enough the tell-tale signs of quickened breathing and tensing muscles signalled his impending climax. Kate watched his face as his eyes closed and his lips tightened. She held his member so that it was pointing upwards and as his body jerked the first few spurts of cum hit her exposed breasts. Another couple just flew into the air and a few more dribbled over her fingers. She slowed her stroking but didn’t stop making sure she fingered the now very sensitive glans.

“Stop, stop” he said trying to pull away and she laughed adding “You boys you’re such mucky pups !” She let go and made a big show of licking her fingers and scooping up the excess from her boobs and taking that in her mouth as well.

“I appear to have taken a liking to sperm, yours, Patrick, is particularly tasty and I’ve had quite a lot of it over the last 24 hours.”

His breathing calmed a little and then she added “But you promised to decorate my womb and pussy so I’m going to hold you to that later.”

Patrick held her in his arms and kissed her, “fuck”, she thought how can he have such an effect just by kissing and she asked him the exact question.

“I read somewhere that kissing is the main catalyst to sex, the better the kiss the better the sex. I just appear to be quite good at it.” He said with no false modesty and then went on to say

“Anyway you’ve seen to my conclusion with quite a knowledgeable dexterity so you have obviously been paying attention, what conclusion did you reach with regard to hedonism versus the matrimonial drudge ?”

Ooo interesting

burgess hill

Nice twist.

Here!

Lancaster

Southampton

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Dublin and London

Westhill

“Let’s go to bed, I want to be completely naked and in your arms while I give you my version of the meaning of life” She said and chuckled while undoing her suspender clasps.

“Ok I’m just going to use the facilities !” he said and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

In the few minutes he was gone she was naked and in bed. The Ben-wa balls were on the bedside unit still glistening with her natural lubrication. When he’d finished she watched him walk towards her with his flaccid cock swaying as he walked, he was in no rush and was clearly very comfortable being naked.

“You have a gorgeous three piece suite !” she said smiling and staring at his personal ‘furniture’. Patrick thanked her and said “It seems to be in a state of disrepair at the moment I hope you’ll be able to revive its fortunes quite soon.”

“I’m sure I can now come here and cuddle me up in these nice silk sheets.”

Patrick slid into bed with her and in a tangled embrace of arms and legs kissed her passionately. Every kiss brought that same pussy tingle.

“So in your mid-twenties you have pondered the meaning of life and come to what conclusion ?” He asked, kissing her again, knowing how distracting it was for her.

“I can only tell you how the two aspects of sex and love affect me and my attitude going forward.” She said in a matter of fact sort of way.

“But I have a question for you first.” She asked

“Oh ?”

“Have you ever really fallen in love with someone not just for sex ?”

“Yes” was his answer

“How many ?” she asked.

“Two and they ended very badly for reasons I don’t want to share but the answer is that yes I know what all encompassing love is.” He seemed rather melancholy with his answer.

“Well that does go some way to see why you’re on the path that you’ve chosen.” Kate said trying to sound like a professional counsellor.

“My dilemma is that I love my husband very much and part of me does want all the things you mentioned last night – the nice job , the house, the car , the hubby and eventually 2.4 children, a dog named Rex, a cat called Tiddles and nice holidays to Spain or Portugal , all in all the security of marriage. BUT now you’ve shown me the dark side of pleasures of the flesh I want to be able to take the rings off of my finger, and the one through my nose, and just enjoy fucking and being fucked by men and women. “ She now looked perplexed.

“Go on…” He said waiting for her verdict on life.

“I have come to the conclusion that if I am very careful….”

“Yes ?”

“I CAN have both. I am due for a promotion in my job fairly shortly which will allow me to travel around the UK and occasionally here to Ireland.” Patrick went to speak but she put a finger to his lips while she continued.

“Travelling will afford me the opportunity to live a double life because I somehow think that my husband doesn’t want to share me and selfishly I’m not sure I want to share him either but I know now after this weekend’s adventures I cannot live just to be fucked by one man and I honestly believe that no two people can ever stay monogamous without getting bored to the point of climbing the walls.”

“Then, my dear, welcome to the dark side” Patrick said doing his best Darth Vader impression. He then kissed her again and she could feel something prodding her leg.

“It would appear that you have worked your magic again my dear.” Patrick said lifting up the covers in mock surprise at his stiffening member.

“Mmm, yes and may the force be with you..” she said as they kissed again.

“And now I want you to make love to me, I mean really make love to me Patrick.” And she stared into his eyes before indulging in that rare physical and cerebral connection where both people are on the same spiritual plane.

Their intercourse was as passionate and tender as any coupling by true lovers could be with lots of mutual oral play, much kissing and caressing and penetration in several different positions. The one which tipped her over the edge to climax was doggie style with long deep thrusts and a thumb in her anus. For his finish they relied on the trusty missionary position with her legs clamped around his backside and at the point of his ejaculation he kissed her once again.

They held each other for a long time before he spoke.

“There I’ve kept my promise to decorate…..” then Kate cut him short with

“Don’t fucking spoil a beautiful moment !” and they both burst out laughing.

Glasgow

burgess hill

Dublin and London

Cheshire

Jersey / Swansea

Very good

Westhill

“I’ve got something to show you” he said rolling over and sitting up in the bed.

“I think I’ve seen all of it” Kate said also sitting up.

“Not this you haven’t” he said smiling. Patrick grabbed a remote by the bed and pressed a button. The large mirror on the wall they could see in front of them suddenly sprang into life as a TV.

“Wow that’s impressive” she said

He flicked through a few menus until he got to one that said CCTV. Up popped a list of areas in the hotel such as corridors, reception, lifts, restaurants, bars, lobbies…..and…..the basement. He selected that final option and Kate was fascinated as the whole screen showed each of the areas of play within that underground floor. Patrick gave her the remote and explained that if she selected a room and then pressed the OK button it would zoom in to full screen. Each screen was titled so that the viewer would know which area they were looking at and Kate was immediately intrigued by the “Men Only” room which she selected for closer perusal.

“You clearly like cocks !” Patrick laughed as the screen became a window to a number of men engaged in various homosexual activities from mutual wanking to oral to full on sodomy. A dozen cocks of every shape and size, most fully erect and ready for action. Patrick went on to explain that there was always a plentiful supply of lube and condoms in any room and people could please themselves whether they used them or not. Kate asked why everyone had wristbands with different colours.

“Basically to give an obvious signal of your particular orientation to other users which you were allowed to keep or change during the evening. So if you’re completely and utterly gay (men or women) you wore a pink wristband, it wouldn’t restrict you from any areas but would help to prevent any embarrassment from unwanted attention. Strictly straight you wore a blue one and bisexual was green.

She asked how members were selected and Patrick went on to say that everyone had to apply giving their personal details of name, age, occupation and address. Over 25 years old and membership was for a minimum three month period at £75 per month for ladies and £100 per month for men, couples would pay £150 per month, all payable up front. There were also short term memberships for people staying more than one night which would be £30 per night for women, £50 per night for men or £65 for couples. If the application form seemed acceptable there would be a final face to face interview with himself and his two business partners and all being well the applicant(s) would be accepted.

“Oh I see” she said cynically “you and a couple of buddies check out the ladies for first dibs then ?”.

“Well I can’t speak for Amy and Bridgette but I assess everyone by their manners, their attitude and whether I think they’ll fit in our select group of friends. Very obese people are probably not likely to make it. Chubby men and BBWs are ok because they can be just as sexy as anyone else.

“Ah I stand corrected” she conceded on hearing the names of his business partners and then queried BBWs ?

“Big Beautiful Women, the type of lady that would really keep you warm on a cold winter’s night” He said “And very sexy they are too !”

He pointed out the zoom function on the remote while she watched one man standing over another who was kneeling wearing a black mask with holes only for his eyes and mouth which was full of the other guy’s dick. She zoomed in just in time to see him withdraw his short stubby cock from the guy’s mouth and shoot a huge amount of spunk over the mask and on the other guy’s body.

“Jeez he squirted as much as you do…mmm how I’ve developed a love of cum since I’ve been here.” She said and while still watching another cock was slipped into the kneeling man’s mouth who quickly wanked it also to completion.

“Mucky pups.” She said again to Patrick’s amusement. She exited that room and had a brief excursion to the sauna to see a number of people just relaxing in the whirlpool hot tub conversing, drinking, kissing and fondling.

“The Sauna and hot tub room is where a lot of foreplay starts” Patrick said and she moved on to the Dungeon where a guy who was blindfold was manacled to a large wooden X-frame similar to the one in this bedroom. There were two “BBWs” dressed in basques and stockings both holding small whips that looked like a cat-o-nine tails. “Floggers” as Patrick called them. The guy was helpless as they randomly flogged his torso, legs and very hard cock.

Patrick said that she could use the volume control button to hear what was being said and she found it highly amusing to hear these women not only physically abuse this guy but verbally abuse him as well.

“He’s a regular on the X-Frame.” Patrick said, he’ll stay there for hours with different people giving him the treatment and then he’ll ask to be released and scoot off to the men only room to get finished off there by someone…..he loves it and you can see how hard he his.

Kate just shook her head and said “Weird !”

More rooms – more action, there was an eight person orgy in one, some private rooms where couples had probably swapped or were indulging in threesomes and then she found a small room called the Viewing Gallery where from one camera angle outside of the room showed people watching through a one way mirror and inside the room six guys were standing around a blonde who was sitting cowgirl style riding a man who was fondling her tits. She was wanking two others and taking another in her mouth and she would occasionally move on to some of the other cocks available to give them their turn. It all looked quite interesting she thought and selected it for a better look….her heart began to beat a little faster……

Glasgow

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Oooohhh I’ve just finished reading part 2 in one go fantastic!!!! Would love to try some of this. And of course, as I’ve been sitting reading this, it seems to have had its usual affect on my horniness the dungeon sounds mmmmmm.

burgess hill

stevenage

Lancaster

Here!

Who will it be????

By *outhEastPaulMan  over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Me thinks she is going to see the “Sick” bride to be In a room being F***** senseless by several guys !!!!

Westhill

Spoiler Alert !

lanarkshire

Great story

"Me thinks she is going to see the “Sick” bride to be In a room being F***** senseless by several guys !!!!"

Yep...me too!

Westhill

"Me thinks she is going to see the “Sick” bride to be In a room being F***** senseless by several guys !!!!

Yep...me too!"

Sorry to disappoint....but this thread is closed - more in part Part 3 tomorrow. By the way I forgot to mention Kate's long lost sister who just happens to have blonde hair and a tattoo....

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story x

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Getting better

Westhill

I was going to submit the final bit in Part 3 but might be able to squeeze it in on this thread.

Westhill

It couldn’t be…..could it ?. Kate zoomed in but because of the guys circling her it was difficult to see her face. At one point she caught a glimpse of a tattoo on the girl’s right shoulder but Kate couldn’t recall Sarah ever having a tattoo and anyway Sarah had fallen foul of food poisoning so surely wouldn’t bit fit enough to participate in this quite energetic debauchery. One thing that was clear was that Michael was the guy being ridden by this slut.

“Bukkake” Patrick said.

“Sorry..what ?” Kate was still engrossed in the scene and wasn’t really listening.

“Bukkake, it’s a Japanese word meaning to splash, that’s what all those guys are doing, they are going to cover her with cum.” He explained.

“Well I like cum but I’m not sure I’d want to be smothered in it.” She said still engrossed as two men climaxed in quick succession aiming at the girl’s face still partially obscured by other bodies wanking themselves off.

Patrick laughed, “it’s an acquired taste, if you’ll pardon the pun, and yes that is Michael on the floor, he isn’t averse to being splashed occasionally and he’s always a popular guy with both men and women.”

“It would appear that they’re all coming to the boil….” She said as another couple of guys behind the girl shot their juice over her back and hair.

“She’s going to be like a bar of soap when they’re finished “ Kate said chuckling.

She convinced herself that while the girl on screen was getting plastered with jizz it couldn’t be Sarah. Sarah had long blonde hair, this girl’s was a bob style, Sarah didn’t have a tattoo and although she might be a swinger she was surely too posh to subject herself to this sexual humiliation. Kate had seen enough and switched it off.

“That is some den of iniquity !” She said.

“It is that and participants have to go in there totally uninhibited with all guns blazing really.” Patrick said moving over to her to kiss her and then continuing “Maybe next time you’re here ?” .

“Maybe.” She welcomed his kiss and embrace and then said “Patrick I’ve loved every minute I have spent with you and as much as I’d like to sleep with you again I really must go to my own bed as it’s a fairly early start tomorrow.”

He could see that her mind was made up.

“Ok Kate, I too have thoroughly enjoyed your company, have a safe journey home and please keep in touch.”

She smiled and went to the bathroom to dress, she could still feel his semen seeping from her as she pulled up her panties. As she went to the door he called out, “Follow the signs to Reception and don’t forget to put your rings back on !”

She smiled and blew him a kiss as she left.

Glasgow

burgess hill

Hope there is more to follow.

Westhill

The following morning Kate rose early, showered and dressed. It was a lovely day outside and she thought what a pity it was that they were going home early. She donned jeans and a tee shirt over ‘sensible’ underwear, Simon loved her wearing tee shirts because it showed her boobs off to great effect, ah Simon….there was a difficult conversation to be had with him sometime in the not too distant future. She packed and went to meet the others for breakfast.

Sarah’s cousins were already there chattering away as normal and after some brief small talk about what those two had been up to that mainly involved getting pissed as quickly as possible Sarah walked in….

“Wow” Kate said “I love the new hair style !” and pennies dropped like a fruit machine jackpot. Sarah went on to explain that Friday and Saturday morning she just felt awful but after a long sleep and a hot bath she began to recover in the afternoon. She went for a walk to get some fresh air and happened across a hairdressing salon. On the spur of the moment she asked if they were able to fit her in as they didn’t look overly busy. To her good fortune they had some availability and they’d be pleased to book her in. She then said that she’d been thinking about changing her hair for a while and just went for the more fashionable shorter style. They all agreed it looked fabulous.

“What did you do last night because if you were feeling better we could have all gone out together.” Kate said.

“I still felt tired and I thought you would have already made plans so I had a bar supper and a drink and that was it for me.” Sarah said not entirely convincingly.

“But girls, I feel better now so maybe when we get back we could all go out tonight and I’ll get some of the others out as well, after all technically this is still the hen weekend.” She said.

Kate couldn’t think of anything worse but went along with the Laura and Kelly’s enthusiasm. The prattling pair then said they had better get packed and they all agreed a time to meet in reception ready for the taxi to the airport. Kate and Sarah enjoyed a leisurely coffee to finish breakfast when Kate nonchalantly asked Sarah how long she’d had a tattoo.

Off guard Sarah reached over her right shoulder and patting the unseen tattoo under her sweater said “A week, it’s my final recognition of the last days of freedom” she laughed and then realised what she’d said. “But how do you know about it, only me and Dave know.”

Kate smiled as if to say “Gotcha” and just tapped her nose. She finished her coffee quickly to let Sarah stew on it and left saying “See you in reception.”

As she walked away she could picture Sarah being drizzled in lots of hot sticky sperm and thought “She’s a mucky pup as well !”.

THE END.

Glasgow

Great story, thank you

Preston

Great story, superbly written, attention to detail really good. Now for the sequel...

By *leanandcutMan  over a year ago

London

Fabulous story, when can I check into that hotel!?

Good story. I hope that you can find time to explore some more of those mentioned in future stories.

Cheshire

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Excellent well written story. Horny and a nice touch of eroticism thrown in as well. I loved reading every bit of it and have to own up to being aroused and indeed very aroused at times, as my imagination followed your trail of ‘erotic crumbs’ to the very last. Thank you.

Westhill

Thanks to all that have taken the time to post comments or a thumbs up etc. all greatly appreciated.

stevenage

Brilliant story as always. Thank you

Here!

Thank you

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago