FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jessica the horny cougar slut.

Jessica the horny cougar slut.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *essiejamesABC OP   Couple  over a year ago

Salisbury

Jessica enters the lift and stands facing the door, she's followed by Tom, then Rich. Both guys stand next to Jessica, Rich to her left and Tom on her right. James follows and stands facing them all as the doors close behind him, he hits the button and the lift begins it's accent to floor three.

As soon as the doors close Jessica's hands are on the two young guys cocks, she gropes them thru their trousers as their hands start to grope her ass and breasts. Rich lowers his head and starts to kiss her neck and is rewarded by her grip tightening on his hardness. James smiles as he watches knowing she's already got her favourite. He'd questioned her on which she'd preferred before the meet based on profiles and video calls but she was unable to give an answer. It had become apparent over the drink to James that the 25 year old Rich was her favoured choice. He was tall 6'1' according to his profile, dark haired, blue eyed and handsome. A different kind of handsome not rugged and hardened like James more soft skinned and gentle from years in an office environment.

His pictures had shown him to be of athletic build with a happy trail leading down to a fantastic looking shaved cock (which was now fully hard thanks to Jessica's touch) and balls.

Tom was very different to Rich, 5'7' tall, blonde hair, brown eyes, well trimmed goatee beard, more of an average less defined build, ruggedness oozed from him due to three years as a building site labourer. He was 20 years old and deffinately the more immature of the two guests. James had had to pull him up a couple of times in the bar. Once for continuously using foul language. James had been patient with him just tutting every time he'd sworn hoping he'd get the hint until on his third use of the c word he'd had enough. It had really turned Jessica on when James quietly said "Tom, you need to understand something or this foursome will become a threesome without you present. When we leave this bar Jessica will become the slutty cougar until then she's a lady, treat her as such, show her respect and cut the language, don't use the c word not even in the room"

He'd made his point softly but firmly with his masterful tone and Jessica had felt herself getting wet at his protective, masterful nature.

The second time James had needed to point out the boundaries as Tom had mentioned taking Jessica anally.

On both occasions Tom had apologised sincerely but Jessica couldn't help thinking Tom was on thin ice. She really hoped James didn't need to leave him out of the play as they'd so been looking forward to their bi sexual foursome. Jessica wanted both of their cocks in her mouth and pussy while James witnessed it, she wanted spit roasting by these two young studs. She wanted to see James giving and receiving oral from them.

It was set to be one hell of a night for them both and she really wished Tom would fall in line and behave.

There's a pinging sound from the lift and they feel the upward momentum cease and the doors start to open. Jessica releases their cocks from her grasp and the guys remove their hands from her. James smiles at the obvious bulges in their trousers and thinks that he probably looks the same as it was a huge turn on watching Jessica hungrily groping their cocks while the guests hands were all over her.

James stands aside and let's the three of them exit first "room 316" he says. They turn left and James follows as he fishes for the key in the tight pockets of his leather trousers. As he follows he silently speculates on what lingerie Jessica is wearing.

They reach room 316 and James successfully swipes the key card to open the door. It's pretty much a standard Premier Inn double room. There's a desk, a chair, a TV and a double bed not much else.

James turns the lights up to nearly full glow as he says "for the pictures and video" he then motions the guys to sit on the edge of the bed which they both do.

James stands behind Jessica and she feels his lust as his hard cock rubs against her ass as he whispers in her ear "I guess it's Rich you want to undress and seduce first" she doesn't need to think about it and quickly replies "yes it is, I want him first James" he plants a few tender kisses and whispers "go get your man then princess" his hands drop to his sides and he leans back against the desk.

Jessica wanders over to the bed and takes Rich's hands, she pulls him up so they are facing each other and they kiss passionately. James watches as their hands wander all over each other. After a short while Jessica's hands reach to Rich's chest and she begins to unbutton his shirt, starting at the top and working down as they kiss. She finishes his shirt buttons and moves to his belt which she easily unbuckles and removes with one tug of her arm. Jessica then undoes his jeans button and reaches for his fly but Rich grabs her wrist and turns her around before she can undo his fly. He begins kissing and nibbling on her neck and very slowly begins to unzip her dress while his tongue trails down the flesh exposed by the opening of the zip as his hands run down her sides and come to rest on her hips.

James steps forward and removes her dress carefully over her head and puts it on a hanger which he places atop the bathroom door. Jessica stands there looking so very sexy in black suede thigh high stilletoe boots, stockings are attached to her purple and black silk frilled basque by suspenders. Richs hands begin to trace lines around her stocking tops and basque as his tongue continues to trace across her flesh and moves to her buttocks which are exposed by her skimpy thong.

Jessica is panting slightly as Rich continues to lick around her gorgeous ass cheeks and run his hands up and down her thighs. Rich stands a small groan of disappointment escapes Jessica due to his tongue stimulation ceasing. He leads Jessica to the bed and says "kneel on the edge", Jessica complies and gets into the requested position. Suddenly she realises that she's been so wrapped up in her erotism with the young man that she has completely neglected her man, slightly embarresed she looks across to James and soon sees he's not upset in the slightest. Now completely naked, he stands tugging on his big cock as he watches her with the young stranger who's now knelt with his tongue running around her stocking tops.

She glances at Tom who is also completely naked now and remembers what the initial attraction to him on fab was. His beautifully smooth cock, thick and long, a slight curve to it stands erect in his hand. She involuntarily licks her lips as she stares at his gorgeous manhood and Tom immediately sees her desire to suck his cock, he moves to the centre of the bed with the curve in his cock pointing slightly down toward Jessica at the foot end of the bed.

Confronted with his cock Jessica smiles and begins to lower her head just as Rich says "can I eat that beautiful ass" and looks towards James who replies

"it's fine by me but you better ask Jessica" Rich looks towards Jessica's head and asks "do you want me to lick that ass Jessica, your so hot and I want to rim you"

There's a moments silence while they await Jessica's reply.............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Salisbury

Part 2 will follow if there's a demand for it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm. Can’t wait for part 2....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm. Can’t wait for part 2....

Salisbury

"Yes, eat that ass while I suck this cock" she replies. She wastes no time and as soon as she finishes speaking she lowers her head to Tom's balls and begins licking and sucking on them. Rich grabs her thong and pulls it aside to grant access to her ass. His tongue fully outstretched he starts at her perenium and runs his tongue up the entire length of her shapely ass. Jessica let's out a groan of pleasure as his tongue stimulates her hole. She realeses Tom's balls from her mouth and runs her tongue up his shaft as Rich's tongue begins a downward decent between her buttocks. Again she groans as his tongue passes her hole, both out of pleasure and also as a hint to Rich that that's where she wants him to focus.

James walks over and kneels next to Rich saying "let me help you out here, let's both worship her ass" Rich backs away slightly to allow James room to rim his wife. James imitates Rich's technique starting at the bottom and running his tongue up toward her back, again a groan escapes Jessica as James tongue passes her hot-spot.

Jessica is now licking around Tom's helmet and his pleasure at this is very audible.

As James makes his second pass on her ass Rich finishes undressing and reveals his cock, rock hard and twitching, 7 inches in length with an above average girth. James begins licking around Jessica's hole which drives her crazy she takes Tom's cock in her mouth and muffled sounds escape her as she takes the cock deep in her mouth. The curve in his manhood enabling her to take it deeper than she normally could.

James's head leaves her backside a d he motions to Rich to take over which he willingly does. He bends over and replaces James's tongue with his own. Still on his knees James shuffles a little and takes Rich's cock in his mouth. He has to stretch to fit his girth in but soon he is gagging on Rich's manhood. While Jessica sucks on Tom's cock she glances in the mirror and is just able to witness James pleasuring Rich's cock as he stimulates her anally with his tongue. This turns her on massively and her pace quickens on Tom's cock. After a few minutes of this Jessica releases Tom's manhood and says "James come here and help me with Toms cock"

James releases Rich's cock and there's a moist slurping sound as Rich's cock escapes the confines of James mouth. He says "Tom, turn around and eat her pussy" Tom does so with the speed and excitement only somebody of his age could muster and soon has his head buried in Jessica's already soaking pussy. Jessica groans loudly this time as both her ass and clit are stimulated simultaneously. James walks around the bed and bends down facing Jessica with only Tom's erect cock between them. Instinctively they both begin licking from the bottom of his shaft to the top. When their mouths meet at his helmet they enjoy a passionate kiss before James pulls away and makes Tom's dick disappear into his hungry mouth.

The guests are doing well with turning Jessica on and it's not long before she begins to tremble slightly with an oncoming orgasm. She looks to James and says "I'm going to cum soon handsome" James reply is "Good, you cum when your ready babe, your not my sub tonight yet, you can cum whenever you choose, anything you want to do tonight princess"

He takes Tom's cock in his mouth again and drops his head, raises and drops again just as Jessica begins to holler, James removes his head from Tom's cock and loudly says "keep working that ass Rich, don't you stop either Tom, let's make this orgasm of hers a powerful one"

"yes, yes, make me cum don't stop" Jessica shouts then takes Tom's cock in her mouth. Seconds later she is shaking and panting, groans muffled by Tom's cock escape her as she begins to orgasm. Her juices flow into Tom's mouth as she realeses Tom's cock again and sits up, she reaches behind her and grabs Rich by the hair and pulls him toward her saying "deeper, tongue fuck me deep Rich". Rich does as requested and increases his depth and speed as Jessica cums, long and powerfully. Tom is struggling to keep up with the pace of her gushing juices as she squirts and squirts filling Tom's mouth, her juices overflowing and streaming down his cheeks.

She rides the orgasm for about a minute until her panting and quivering dies down she reaches behind her to stop Rich tounging her ass but James prevents her and says "Tom go and take over from Rich, eat her ass, keep going Rich until he's there to take over"

Jessica smiles and thinks to herself 'I may not be his sub tonight but he's still very much in control'

"Rich lie down so you can taste her while she sucks that cock of yours"

As Rich gets into position James grabs her by the hair and pulls her to his cock which she hungrily takes in her mouth and begins sucking like a woman possessed as Tom's tongue enters her ass.

James let's her suck him for a couple of minutes as the guests work her pussy and ass with their mouths then he withdraws his cock. He doesn't need to instruct his slut at all as her mouth is already on Rich's balls. Smooth and big, he has much bigger balls than James or Tom and she struggles to get one in her mouth.

She opens her eyes and glances at James as she runs her tongue up Rich's shaft. James stands looking at her while playing with his cock. He smiles as Jessica attempts to bury Rich's entire cock in her mouth. She fails to take it all and gaggs slightly on it which makes James's smile broaden "go on you slut, gag on that big cock, he's going to fuck you soon with that, we're all going to fuck you soon but I'll let you choose who you want fucking you when" James hand grabs her by the hair and he gently pulls her off of Rich's cock and kisses her passionately, he tastes Rich's precum from her lips

"so what order do you want us fucking you in princess, what's your 1,2,3?"..................

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

Salisbury

"I want Tom's cock first, I want him to fuck me first, then Rich, then you babe" she replies.

James thinks for a second and Jessica sees his cock twitch as he's lost in his thoughts.

James replies to her with a very soft, loving tone to his voice "very well Tom it is, what position do you want him to fuck you in?"

"I want him to take me on my side, camel ride style while I suck Richs cock" she replies and immediately goes back to sucking Richs manhood. Tom's tongue is longer than Richs and penetrates her ass deeply which in tandem with Richs tongue on her clit is bringing Jessica close to a second orgasm.

"I'm going to cum again soon James" she says and goes back to sucking Rich as she awaits James reply.

"good we'll let Rich taste this one, it's only fair" he says as he walks to the head of the bed. He opens the drawer in the bedside cabinet and removes a pack of condoms which he opens and removes a strip of foil packets. He tears one off the strip and throws it towards Tom who doesn't even notice as he's so intent on rimming Jessica's ass.

"Come on gents, she's close to orgasm, let's give Rich a taste, work those tongues, make the slut cum all over his face" he says. Both guys go to work with renewed vigor. Its not long before Jessica withdraws from Richs cock and sits up. Rich adjusts his head so she doesn't suffocate him and his hands reach up and he takes one of her breasts in each hand.

Jessica's pulse begins to race and she is panting like a wild animal on a hunt as passionate adreneline begins to pulse through her. She thrusts her pelvis down into Rich's face and groans "yes, tongue fuck me boys" as she begins rocking back and forth on Rich's face making him stimulate her clit at her pace which intensifies her pleasure however that intensity comes at a cost. She's positioned herself in such a way that it makes it almost impossible for Tom's tongue to penetrate her anus. James sees this and points to the condom on the bed which Tom picks up and begins to unwrap smiling as he does so. James wanders over to him and Tom needs no encouragement and takes the offered cock in his mouth, he begins to suck James cock deep and quick, no slow build up with this guy, straight down to business.

Jessica continues riding Rich's face as he plays with his cock and her breasts and Tom sucks James's cock, her breathing is quick and short bursts of breath give her impending orgasm away. She suddenly let's out a groan and her hands grip Rich's shoulders tightly leaving marks from her bright red fingernails which he will smile at in the morning when viewing them in the mirror. Her whole body begins to tremble and Rich speeds up his tongue as he braces himself for the oncoming rush of her juices. He doesn't need to wait long as Jessica is soon filling his mouth with her sweet orgasm which he laps up, no juices run down his cheeks as he doesn't miss a drop. He let's out a groaning gargling sound as he begins to cum himself, he is a heavy cummer and his spunk lands all over his belly and chest.

"Oh I wanted that all over my tits Rich" Jessica says with a tone of disappointment to her voice. James removes his cock from Tom's mouth and walks to the bed, he reaches out and grabs Jessica by the back of the head with his left hand, he pulls her toward his cock and slowly face fucks her as his right hand removes her breasts from her basque.

Its not long before he says "You want your tits covered in spunk slut?" she answers yes without leaving his cock. His grib on her head ends and he removes his cock from her mouth just as his orgasm begins, three spurts of cum escape his head as he groans loudly. The first hits Jessica in the middle of her chin, second and third cover her breasts. James walks away and sits in the chair watching the other three for a while. He picks up a pack of wipes from under the chair and takes a handful before throwing them to Rich.

James looks to Tom and says "your the only one still hard Tom, while we recover your going to have to keep Jessica amused. You can fuck her now"

On hearing this Jessica moves off of Rich and lays on her side. Rich stands and begins to clean himself up.

Tom approaches the bed his condom covered cock still fully erect and straddles Jessica's left leg she bends her right leg around the right side of Tom's waist which grants Tom the access he craves "so are you ready to take my cock Jessica?" asks Tom.

"I was ready when we walked in the bar and saw you two young men sitting there waiting for us" she quickly replies. James laughs at her reply and the obvious question Tom asked. Still laughing he reaches down to his cock and is a little surprised to see he's already mostly hard again.

James stands walks to the bed and kneels at Jessica's face she instantly takes his cock in her mouth and sucks him, wanting to make him completely hard again. Tom's cock rubs around her clit teasing her and she thrusts her hips forward strongly and silently urging him to penetrate her pussy. James witnesses this and asks "what do you want Jessica?"

She stops sucking James and says "Tom's cock, I want him inside me"

James guides Jessica's face back to his cock and looks towards Tom, he nods and Tom slowly begins to guide himself into Jessica's pussy, slowly he teases his way inside her, slowly half inch by half inch he gives Jessica the cock she craves so badly. Her eyes open wide and she manages to say "Yes, gimme that cock, I want it all" her words are slightly muffled by James's cock but all present can understand her. James looks to Tom cleches his fist and pulls his arm back then pumps the air quickly with clenched fist. Tom understands his meaning and forces the remaining four inches of his cock deep inside Jessica in one thrust. She howls in ecstasy as his cock fills her cavity. The downward curve stimulating places that James straight cock doesn't normally touch. James withdraws his cock from her mouth and begins wanking himself so he can focus on the sounds Jessica makes while being fucked by the stranger.

He says "go on Tom, fill your boots, fuck my filthy slut wife" Tom does as requested and begins to fuck her hard and deep. Jessica groans and moans in delight with his every thrust. Tom thrusts hard nine or ten times then slowly for a few times then he enters her balls deep and circles his hips a few times before repeating the pattern. With every hard thrust Jessica let's out a groan or a yes as his curved cock batters her vaginal walls.

Rich takes James's place at Jessica's face and reaches for the back of her head, he respectfully stops short of grabbing her hair and looks towards James who nods and says "go ahead, she'll use the safe word if she doesn't like it, fuck the sluts face"

They'd discussed the safe word in the bar and all were comfortable with it, James knew Jessica was confident it would be respected so was happy for Rich to exert a little control over her. Rich grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her toward his now fully erect again cock, she opens her mouth and Rich begins fucking her face as Tom fucks her pussy.

After five minutes or so Tom starts to let out groans so James asks "are you near coming Tom"

"Yes I am" he replies.

"withdraw then, she can finish you with her mouth" James says and hands Rich a condom. Tom withdraws as Rich fumbles to get the condom on and Jessica lies on her back with her ass hanging off the edge about four inches. Tom moves to the bed and kneels next to Jessica's face. She takes Tom's cock in her hand and says "just fuck me Rich please, give me that cock, all of it, no teasing"

She then gets to work sucking Tom's cock, she takes his entire length in her mouth four times before she is forced to release his cock to howl as Rich thrusts his entire length into her pussy. He is in her balls deep and holds it there throbbing inside her.

"oh god that feels so good" she says "fuck me Rich, fuck me hard with that big cock of yours".........................

Salisbury

Rich needs no encouragement from Jessica and thrusts his entire length into her pussy again and again. All seven inches of his thick dick stretching her pussy walls, titillating nerve endings. Her doggy style position making his penetration deeper as Tom gently fucks her face.

Jessica is treated to two orgasms by Richs technique in fucking and does nothing to hide them from James, screaming and howling as Richard keeps fucking her from behind as she trembles through each climax. All three men turned on by her noisy, frenzied orgasms.

James approaches her face with his cock and she begins sucking him and Tom in turn. She attempts to get both guys in her mouth at once but with Tom kneeling on the bed and James standing she has to make do with one at a time. She is however pleased to see her efforts are appreciated by James as he says

"oh yeah, go on you filthy slut suck both those cocks" her efforts are rewarded by James hand landing firmly on her ass which she wasn't expecting tonight but drives her on in her efforts sucking them both.

James senses Tom is near to cumming again as his breathing is getting heavy and he starts to get vocal saying things like "oh yes, suck me", "that's it suck that cock" and while he's tugging himself when Jessica's sucking James things such as "yes suck your hubby's cock", "that's it take all James's cock".

Sensing Tom's nearness to completion James asks "are you going to cum again Tom?"

"yes I am" Tom replies between heavy, laboured breaths.

"then cover her in your spunk, give her a facial" Tom doesn't reply but withdraws his cock from her mouth and begins wanking furiously in front of her face. Jessica licks his helmet as he does so which really turns James on "oh god babe, that's hot" he says as her tongue works it's way around Tom's helmet.

Richs thrusting becomes more frantic and grunts begin to escape him and its clear he's also close to climax. Jessica senses it also and begins to push back on his inward thrusts therefore creating a little more penetration just as Tom explodes with a huge groan. As the first stream of spunk hits Jessica's face, slightly to the side of her left eye and trailing down her cheek she feels Richs legs begin to tremble and hears him saying "oh god I'm cumming". She feels his cock spasm inside her as he begins a powerful climax.

"Don't you stop Rich I'm close to another myself" she squeals as the second wave of spunk from Tom hits her chin. She feels Richs spunk stretching the condom and connecting with the walls of her pussy as he does his best to maintain his momentum long enough to bring her off once more.

The third and final stream of spunk escapes Tom and hits Jessica over her closed mouth and on her nose. Tom has left her face covered in an impressive amount of warm milky spunk and collapses onto his back on the bed. As he does so Jessica is hit with her most powerful climax yet. A combination of James watching and wanking, her facial from Tom and Richs big cock twitching inside her all adding to the sensations. Being the centre of attention by her man James and these two young hunks make her almost growl in delight as she begins to tremble as erotic sensations and electrical impulses flow thru her from nerve endings to her brain. She is totally powerless over her orgasm, her body is rocked by the powerful climax. Its as if a volcano has erupted within her starting at her vaginal canal and spreading outward to engulf every part of her. She is visably shaking and beads of sweat are forming on her forehead. As the orgasm hits its peak she howls "oh god, yes, yes, yes!" opening her mouth and stretching the spunk that lies on her lips. James sees this and thinks 'I hope the video has got that' he finds it so hot seeing her face covered in another guys spunk.

Rich pulls his cock out of her and James goes to the foot of the bed and kneels down. He takes Richs cock in his hand and guides it to his mouth. He takes his condom covered cock and cleans it of Jessica's juices then tells her "turn over let me taste that orgasm" Jessica does so and is oblivious to James motioning to the guests to stand either side of the bed. As she lies down James says "Tom could you clean her face up please?" Tom begins to tidy her face with the wipes and Jessica takes one from him and cleans her mouth, careful not to get any of Tom's spunk inside her.

"Now gents take a leg each, I want her feet by her shoulders, you may like to worship her feet as I worship her pussy if you have foot fetishes like me" both guys obviously do as they soon have her stockinged toes in their mouth. With the guys holding her so James has very easy access to her soaking pussy, he lowers her head and opens his mouth as wide as he can to get as much of her as he can in and sucks hard. There is a slurping sound as he sucks all her juices in. He swallows then begins licking and nibbling on her. She makes gentle groans and sighs as he continues to eat her out. He laps up every drop of her juices and continues relentlessly until she's near to yet another orgasm which James denies her.

He stops suddenly and stands, he begins to rub his cock on her clit as the guests continue orally worshipping her feet. James points to a pillow and Rich hands him it, James then places the pillow under her lower back to adjust the angle he takes her from. He then teases her ass with his cock for a while before entering her pussy with just the tip of his cock.

"Tell me what you want you slut" he says and Jessica's reply is quick "Your cock, I want you to fuck me James"

"How?" he asks

"Har.... " comes her reply and before she can finish the word James thrusts deep inside her making her gasp as her pussy stretches around the third cock she's taken this evening. James fucks her hard for a while, then slows his pace as he edges himself. He then speeds up before slowing again. He spends the next ten minutes or so fucking and eating her while the youngsters worship her feet and breasts then he leans in close to her and whispers in her ear "I'm going to stop in a minute, I want to watch you on your knees sucking one of our guests for a while, thats the one that will join me in double penetration while you suck the other one. We're going to fill all your holes"

He thrusts a few more times then withdraws his cock and takes Jessica by the hands. James helps her up then places his hands on her shoulders and gently pushes her down to her knees. Once she's on her knees she says "let me taste myself from your cock" and takes James's cock deep in her mouth a few times before James backs away. He stands out of her reach watching as her hand moves down to her clit. She rubs her clit as she thinks about who she's going to invite over to suck before they fuck her pussy again while James takes her anally.

It doesn't take her long to make her choice and she calls..............

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *illyboy99999Man  over a year ago

richmond

Wow - what an incredible read!! Wish I could play!!! X

Salisbury

"Wow - what an incredible read!! Wish I could play!!! X"

Well Billyboy judging by Jessica's reaction to the pics you've sent us I do believe your top of the list.

Salisbury

"Rich, come here let me suck that gorgeous cock of yours" she says and James smiles as he thought she'd choose him for double penetration. He'd also hoped that she would choose him. Rich walks over as he does so he reaches down and strokes his limp cock, he looks a little embarresed and says "I'm not sure how much use I'll be at the moment, I think I may need a little time"

Jessica smiles, licks her lips and says "oh don't worry I'm sure I can soon have you hard again with my mouth" with that she takes his cock in her hand and lifts it slightly and puts her mouth around it. She closes her mouth and all the guys hear her "mmmmmmmm" she says as her head goes back and forth on his manhood. After a few thrusts of her head Richs cock slips out and Jessica immediately saves any embarresment by saying "oh god I love cock so much" and soon has it back in her mouth. His cock soon starts to harden again which is turning Jessica on and drives her to suck faster and deeper. She opens her eyes and sees both other guys masterbating as they watch her. She releases Richs cock from her mouth and says "you like seeing me sucking cock boys?" both James and Tom reply in the affirmative and she says "well come on in boys, let this slut loose on all your cocks".

Tom immediately moves forward to stand beside Rich and is rewarded by Jessica's mouth closing around his cock. James picks up the video camera and his phone and walks over to stand the other side of Rich. Jessica is straight on his hard cock taking it all in her mouth. She knows she's now being videoed close up sucking on the three guys cocks and begins to put on the best show she can. She takes Richs cock in her mouth and reaches out both hands to wank the other two. She begins licking Richs bellend and moaning in pleasure as she does so, her tongue runs down his shaft then she sucks on his big balls before running her tongue back up his shaft, she then takes his cock deeply in her mouth until she gags. She continues worshipping his cock for a minute or so before moving to Tom's, she worships his cock and balls for a while then her mouth moves to James. She spends a short time orally pleasuring James before moving back to Richs cock. She knows James attitude towards meets, he's made it quite clear "always include me babe but focus on the others mostly. You only have them for the night you can have me any day and everyday" he has said many times. Not only that she knows they will make love when the others have left.

She spends the next ten minutes on her knees sucking the three guys manhoods while talking dirty and telling them all how she is enjoying sucking their hard cocks. Then James unwraps a condom and hands it to her. She takes it from him and puts it on Richs cock, she fumbles a bit but gets there in the end and says "go and lie on the bed Rich, I'm gonna ride your cock" Rich makes his way to the bed but is obstructed by James who says "don't you want a good spit roasting first Jessica?"

"oh yes of course, right here on the floor James?" she enquires.

"perfect babe. I can capture it all on video then"

Jessica stays where she is and gets on all fours as Rich makes his way over and kneels behind him, Jessica already has Tom's cock and is performing deep throat on him which James is recording close up. Jessica makes a loud gasp as Richs cock is thrust inside her hard and deep. He's learnt the way this slut likes it so doesn't bother being gentle or slowly building up. After a few minutes Rich begins to slow his pace so James asks "are you close Rich?"

"I am yes" he replies.

"Then swap with Tom, I don't want anybody cumming yet, apart from Jessica of course"

As James speaks he hands a condom to Tom who takes it and puts it on.

The boys swap places and Jessica is soon being spit roasted by them as James continues to film.

Pretty soon Tom is near to climax and withdraws his cock from her pussy.

Jessica detects that James has a slight tone of frustration about him as he says "you guys rest a while and calm down" he approaches her behind and takes Tom's place. As his cock enters her he reaches forward and grabs her by the hair, he is not gentle as he pulls her head up and to the right slightly so he can see her face as he fucks her. She can see him smile as he watches her face with her eye make up running as the sweat from her forehead runs thru it making a mockery of the time she spent carefully applying it. She is suddenly acutely aware of the smell that pervades the room. The strong musky odour of the guys sweaty bodies mingles with her own more floral scents to make the unmistakable odour of sex, hot passionate and sweaty sex. The scent of sex only serves to enhance the overall atmosphere of erotica in the room. She is suddenly and harshly drawn from her thoughts as James viciously lands a spank on her left buttock followed instantly by two to her right buttock. She cries out in erotic agony as the pain flows thru her igniting senses only James's rough treatment can "Yes" she cries "punish your dirty slut wife James". James continues to spank her ass and pulls her hair as he pounds her forcefully from behind bringing her to two further orgasms. She hadn't expected the master to be present tonight but is very pleased that he made an appearance no matter how brief.

James withdraws and as soon as the master had appeared he is gone. James whole demeanour very suddenly changes, he's back to the loving, caring partner as he walks to the front of her, he places his hands on her shoulders and guides her to a kneeling position facing him. He kneels before her runs his fingers thru her hair and kisses her passionately for a while. He pulls away from the kiss and runs his hand across her forehead tenderly mopping her brow clean of sweat. He stands and she can't help herself, she has to take his cock in her mouth, has to clean him of her juices, partly because she loves sucking him but also because she knows how it turns him on tasting her juices from him. As she does so he says "Rich go and lie on the bed" Rich willingly does as asked, he suspects what is to come.

Once she is confident she has cleaned his cock adequately she pulls away. He kneels back down and kisses her passionately once more, tasting her juices from her own lips. He ends the kiss and whispers in her ear "when your ready babe go and sit on his cock and ride him. I'll give you some time to enjoy him alone, kiss him if you want, sit on his face first if you want, I can tell he's your favourite and I want to see you enjoying him as much as you like. Pretend I'm not here if you want. Go and get your man. I'll join in when I feel it's right and take you anally then we'll call Tom so you can suck him too" he kisses her once more then stands and walks to the table and leans against it watching and excitedly wondering if she'll kiss him, sit on his face or go straight for the penetration.................

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *oliteguyMan  over a year ago

Derby dir the weekend

Wow. This is such a hot read. All the better for me trying to work out if it’s fantasy or a real account. Can’t wait for the rest.

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Salisbury

Jessica stands up and approaches the bed adjusting her basque and stockings as she does, she glances across to James and smiles at him. His cock is twitching slightly as she removes her thong, she throws the thong to the floor and mounts the bed. Her right hand goes to Richs thigh and slowly moves up to his balls which she cups in her hand and gently squeezes.

She bends down near his face and says "I want to sit on your face, I want you to taste me again"

"I'd love to. Go ahead" he replies.

Jessica releases his balls and gives his cock a stroke before swinging her right leg over him and straddling him. She rubs her pussy over his cock for a while and says "James may like to taste me from your cock while we're busy, or maybe Tom" she smiles as she notices James and Tom approaching eagerly.

She puts her right hand on the back of Richs head and begins slowly edging up towards his face. She stops short of his mouth and raises her torso slightly so Rich can see her pussy. Her right hand goes to her left breast and she squeezes it before running her hand down the frill of her basque, her hand comes to rest on her clit which she begins to rub while Rich watches. She glances across to the mirror where she watches James and Tom licking her juices from Richs big cock. She continues to watch in the mirror as she offers her finger to Richs mouth, he licks it before taking it in his mouth and sucking it clean of her juices. Jessica removes the finger from his mouth and moves her hand back to her pussy. She has no problem inserting two fingers deep inside her pussy as she's so wet "one for each of us Rich" she says "we can both taste me". She continues to masterbate as she watches the mirror, James now has Richs cock deep in his mouth and Tom is on his knees sucking James's cock. Jessica watches as they swap places and James drops to his knees and takes Tom's cock in his mouth. She removes her fingers from herself and offers one to Rich, he opens his mouth and she teasingly withdraws her offer instead choosing to taste her juices herself. She cleans both fingers herself exaggerating the noises to turn the boys on, she knows that James will appreciate it. She moves into position above Richs face and just hovers above him teasing him some more. He moves his head up to her pussy and just as he's about to make connection with his tongue she raises her pussy out of his reach and asks "what do you want Rich?"

His breathing is laboured as he says "I want your pussy Jessica, I want to taste those sweet juices"

"mmmmmmmm, you gonna eat me good boy?" she asks.

"oh yes, I will eat you good and won't waste a drop"

"be sure you do Rich and if you please me I'll ride that cock of yours" she says, Rich doesn't get a chance to reply as she lowers herself onto his face as she speaks. Rich immediately goes to work licking, sucking and nibbling on her clit and pussy. He responds to Jessica's groans and movements well and soon has her orgasaming yet again, she floods his mouth with her orgasm and this time he can't cope as her juices overflow down his cheeks and onto the bed.

She continues to sit on his face for a while before saying "you did well Rich I will now ride your cock" with that she begins to move down his body towards his rock hard cock. Tom releases it from his mouth and James stands up and reaches for a condom, he tears the packaging from it and puts it on Rich.

Jessica eases herself onto Richs cock taking just the first half inch or so stretching her lips around his head, she gently bounces up and down on just that half inch teasing him and her both. She's on top, she's in control and she intends to make the most of it while James watches. She drops a little lower, this time taking an inch and a half again she bounces up and down a few times. James walks to the bedside cabinet opens the drawer and returns with a bottle of her favourite anal lube which he drops onto the bed.

Jessica takes another inch of Richs cock and bounces on the two and a half inches she has taken. Rich is groaning and practically begs her to take all of his cock. She's not used to being in control, normally she is led by James or completely submissive so she elects to ignore Richs pleas. Instead she raises her pussy so she has just an inch of his cock inside her saying "you want me to take all of your hot throbbing cock inside of my soaking wet pussy do you?"

"oh yes, please ride me hard Jessica" he begs "please take it all"

Jessica bends forward so their faces are together and half whispers (she wants James to hear) to him "let me taste my pussy from your lips and I will take all your cock. Kiss me"

She kisses him passionately and hungrily as she lowers herself onto him. She takes his entire manhood inside her as their tongues and lips touch in an erotic passionate kiss. She bounces up and down on his cock, occasionally moving forward or backwards to alter the angles of his penetration. He starts to thrust his torso up and down with her so she ends the kiss and says to him "tut, tut Rich I'm in control here now" she sits up for total control of the pace. She alters speed, angles and depth to suit her desires and only hers she is completely oblivious to Richs wants concentrating only on the best way for her to enjoy his cock filling her pussy. For this moment she is the dominant one and she intends to make full use of her temporary position of power.

"play with my tits" she tells Rich and is suddenly brought back to reality by James's voice, so lost was she in the erotic sensation of riding Richs long and thick cock she'd forgotten James was there "we can do better than that" he says as he mounts the bed next to her and Tom takes a place the other side of her. They each take one of her breasts in their mouths and begin to suck on her nipples as she continues bouncing on Rich. James then kisses her and she slows the pace. James soon returns to her breast and his mouth is replaced on hers by Tom's. She continues like this for a further five minutes or so, riding Richs cock while Tom and James alternate between kissing her breasts and her mouth.

James reaches for the lube and applies a genourous amount to the index and forefingers of his right hand, he then begins lubing up her ass while occasionally penetrating her anally with his fingers.

James then looks to her and says "you ready to take us all you slut?"

"Yes James, come and take my ass while I ride Richs cock. Tom I want yours in my mouth?" she says

"why, what are you?" asks James

"I'm a slut, a filthy cock loving slut" she replies.

James applies more lube to her ass and also lubes up his cock and takes position behind her. He rubs his cock between her cheeks a few times then with the help of his right hand he lines his cock up with her hole, he bends his knees slightly and.........................

Salisbury

James begins to slowly penetrate her ass with his well lubed cock as he does so Jessica slows her thrusting on Richs cock and comes to a halt with his manhood balls deep. She reaches behind herself and takes an ass cheek in each hand, she pulls them apart to ease James's entry and as she does so the first two inches slide in. James let's out a groan of joy, her ass tighter than normal due to Richs impressive girth inside of her creating a more satisfying compact tunnel. He will later tell her that it's like fucking a tight virgin hole. She pushes back encouraging him to penetrate more deeply. They'd fantasised for so long about double penetration and she didn't want either of them feeling disappointment by only half penetration. He inserts another inch of his cock and Jessica groans as the two guys cocks stretch her like never before.

"Go on James, fuck my ass give me all that cock" she demands. James does as requested and slowly inserts all his cock inside her groaning as he does so. He has never felt anything so tight around his cock. Jessica cries out overcome with passion she starts to slowly rise and lower herself on Rich as James slowly rocks back and forth. Jessica and James soon settle on a rhythm between them and Jessica becomes very vocal with groans and shouts

"yes"

"fuck me boys, give it to me James. Give me all that lovely cock"

She's not the only one getting vocal as Rich is starting to groan with every inward thrust from James and James is saying how tight her ass feels and how good it is. Very pleased with what she is hearing from the guys she says to James "you can fuck me hard when your ready babe" she's a little surprised but also pleased by his reply

"oh no babe, your ass has never felt so good let me savour this tightness for a while. Let me enjoy your compact ass griping my cock like never before" she smiles at his words and waits until she has him balls deep and tightens all muscles in her ass

"oh god babe, yes grip my cock babe, that's so good, so tight" he groans. It's their moment, James and Jessica are oblivious to the others needs and desires, just focused on each others pleasure and in fairness to them Rich and Tom respect that. They are silent and still as James slowly fucks her ass in and out, in and out as Jessica tightens the muscles to heighten their pleasure. She looks across to the mirror and sees James's face contorted in ecstasy, she smiles and attempts to tighten further still. Her partners pleasure coupled with Richs cock inside her soon has her close to another orgasm.

"oh god, Jessica it's so tight, so good" he says as he slowly enters her fully and holds it there inviting her to tense her muscles again which she does and can feel his cock throbbing inside her. He begins to raise and lower his torso slightly as he fills her anal canal groaning as he does so. This obviously stimulates Rich as he begins to join James in his vocalisation of his pleasure.

James says to Tom "get over here Tom and give her your cock to suck"

Tom walks over and climbs on the bed, his legs straddle Rich and he stands in front of Jessica waiting for her to take his erect cock in her mouth.

As she takes his cock between her lips she hears James say "Im not sure how long I can edge this for babe, your so fucking tight around my cock babe"

She frees her mouth from Tom's cock long enough to say "that's OK handsome, you go at your pace, it's awesome and you cum when your ready. You too Rich don't hold back I want you both to cum inside me and you Tom I want you to cover my tits in your spunk"

James obviously liked the last bit as she feels him twitching in her ass.

Jessica goes back to sucking Tom's cock and is soon hit with a massive orgasm she isn't sure how much of it is to do with the physical sensations caused by the three men's cocks inside of her and how much is down to James's new found pleasure but she's sure his pleasure contributes to the power of her climax.

She orgasms noisily and involuntarily shakes with the intensity, her cum floods out past Richs cock and covers his legs and the bed. James suddenly quickens his pace and the intensity of his thrusts which serves to increase her climatic finish. Beneath her Rich starts to groan and his legs begin to shake as his already empty testes go thru the motions of his climax.

"Thats it Rich let's all cum together" James shouts and begins to shake himself as he thrusts hard three times. On the third thrust he stops as his balls slap against Richs "Oh yes, yes, ahhhhh" he shouts as his balls empty inside of her. Strangely Tom withdraws his cock and climbs off the bed where he begins to dress himself. James and Jessica look to each other in the mirror and shrug their shoulders.

James starts to withdraw from Jessica and she smiles and tenses her muscles as much as she can, he smiles back at her and playfully smacks her right butt cheek. She relaxes and James pulls out. Jessica climbs off of Rich, exposing his now limp cock and collapses on the bed.

Tom finishes dressing and thanks them for his invite before leaving.

Rich stands up and they all engage in small talk while he dresses. Once dressed he leaves and James lies next to Jessica and holds her close to him, they feel each others heartbeats racing as they talk about the evenings events.

After some time passes with them hugging and kissing James gets up and showers.

As he dries himself he checks his phone and Jessica walks to the bathroom for a shower.

While she's in the shower James dresses and says to her "put the second outfit on now princess, I'll be back soon"

He has no idea what the second set of lingerie is and she made no attempt to tell him, she does like to keep her outfits a secret.

"I kept your dress nice on the hanger so you can wear that to, see you in a bit"

Jessica hears the door close behind him as she washes her hair...................

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *oliteguyMan  over a year ago

Derby dir the weekend

Superb account.

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

» Add a new message to this topic