FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The party

The party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azpiz1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Camberley

This is a fantasy, based on true events – a “what I wish would have happened” story.. Names have been changed to protect the not so innocent!

It’s a slow start, with a fair bit of scene setting, but I hope you think it’s worth it. A lot of the story is true, and it’s up to you to decide where the facts end, and fantasy begins….

Back in the 1980’s, I was in my 20’s. I’d had a couple of girlfriends, and had discovered sex, but was, at the time, unfortunately single, and also somewhat naive.

A friend of mine (Trevor) had invited me to a party a girl he knew was going to (she was ok with him bringing a friend, and so was the host!), and I decided to go, even though I probably wouldn’t know anyone.

The day of the party came around. I showered, splashed on some Brut (this was the 80’s remember!) and dressed in what would best be described as “smart casual” clothing. A shirt, some decent trousers, and shoes. I met with Trevor for a beer, and then we made our way to the party, using public transport, and shank’s pony.

The party was in a nice semi-detached house, not far from Sutton high street. By the time we arrived, it was in full swing. Trevor and I entered, we searched out his female friend, Chloe, and made our introductions. She then introduced us to the host, a girlfriend of hers.

Trevor and the host drifted off, leaving me chatting to Chloe. Chloe was a similar sort of age as me - in her early 20’s, about five foot two or three, dark eyed, and haired, cut in a bob. She was pretty, slim, with a nice figure. She had on a v necked jumper, which clung to her curves, and exposed a generous cleavage, and a shortish skirt, which showed off some great legs. We chatted for a bit, with some gentle flirting, but I could tell something was on her mind.

“Are you ok?” I asked. “it’s my sister”, she replied, “she’s having boyfriend troubles, and being a right cow – she’s spoiling the party”. I sympathised with her, and being a nice guy, asked if there was anything I could do (not expecting her to say yes, of course…) – after all, she had agreed to let me attend the party, and had introduced me to the host.

“Actually….” she said, “Trev says you have a good sense of humour - It would be great if someone could make her smile.” With that, she grabbed my hand, and took me into the kitchen. At this point, I’m cursing my “good friend” Trevor.. I thought Chloe and I were hitting it off, and now I was going to have to try and make her “right cow” of a sister smile. “Bollocks” I thought to myself.

We entered the kitchen, Chloe pulling me along and up to a girl whose facial expression would have been enough to curdle milk.

“Sarah,” she said, “This is V. He doesn’t know many people here” she then turned to me “V, this is my sister, Sarah – she’s upset with her boyfriend, please chat to her”. With that, Chloe disappeared back into the party.

Sarah looked much like her sister (obvs!) but was a year or two older, a little taller, and had long blonde hair. She also had blue eyes, which at the moment, seemed to be piercing my very soul.. She was dressed in a white blouse, with the first two buttons undone, exposing the top of her not unsubstantial breasts, and a hint of a black lacy bra. She had on a pencil skirt, tight to her peach of an ass, tights, and heels. Her face, which I’m sure would normally be very attractive, now however had a “what the fuck” expression on it..

Deciding to make the best of it, I dove in. “Hi” I said, with a big grin, “sorry to hear your having issues with your boyfriend – us guys can be plonkers sometimes”

“He’s not a plonker,” Sarah said angrily, “He’s a complete wanker!”

Taken aback by the violence in her voice, I asked Sarah what the problem was. She explained that they had been having arguments recently – about nothing in particular, but it had left a bad feeling in her. She had tried to find out what was behind the disagreements, and it seemed that there was another girl her boyfriend was showing an interest in. They had agreed to let bygones be bygones and use the party to make a new start. During her explanation, Chloe had popped into the kitchen, saw us chatting, grinned at me, and left again.

“I’ve dressed up specially for him” Sarah said bitterly, “And he hasn’t turned up, the cunt. I bet he’s with her, probably fucking her tiny little brains out”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Nice start..

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Interesting start,

Xx

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Revenge fucking yessss

Mmmm interesting start

By *eith28Man  over a year ago

uxbridge

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Camberley

At the time, I wasn’t used to women cursing, so I was a little non-plussed, but gamely pressed on. “You look amazing” I said (and she did!), “He doesn’t know what he’s missing – I can’t imagine dumping you for anyone else – he’s obviously nuts”

Sarah looked up at me, and I saw her thaw a little. “No”, she said, “I dressed up SPECIAL for him.”

Call me an idiot, but I was confused by this, particularly the emphasis on special. I looked her up and down again, “You certainly look lovely” I said. “There’s no way I’d stand you up”

She sighed and put her glass down. “Give me your hand” she demanded. I put my drink down and offered her my right hand.

She took my hand and ran it around the top of her thigh, looking me straight in the eye, and re-iterating “I dressed up SPECIAL for him.”

Now, it’s fair to say that at this point in my life, I wasn’t terribly experienced, but I knew what I was feeling wasn’t how tights felt… “Oh my god”, I said, my cock twitching, and my heart starting to thump in my chest, as my hand passed over some unmistakable lumps “are you wearing stockings and suspenders?”

She let go of my hand, grinned wickedly at me, and said “oh yes, and that’s not all…”

By now, my imagination was running riot.. My cock had started to harden, my mouth was drying up, and my heart was pounding in my chest… I think I managed a weak “wow!”

“He really is an idiot,” I continued. “I’d love it if my girlfriend wore something like that for me – you really are special”. Sarah smiled at me, her earlier anger completely gone, replaced by something else…. She looked at me a bit harder, and then said, “would you like to see?”

No red-blooded straight male in his twenties is going to say no to an offer like that! “The stockings? I’d love to!” I said, not quite believing how things might go.

“We need to find somewhere private then” she said. My brain was on overload.. “How about upstairs?” I said. “No,” said Sarah, “I don’t want Chloe to know – where do you live?” “I’m about five miles away, but I got here by bus” I said, seeing my opportunity to potentially fuck this vision of loveliness disappear like mist on a summer’s day.

“No good,” said Sarah “My house is just around the corner, and it’s empty - come on!” With that, she grabbed my hand, and pulled me through the party. Pausing only to grab our coats, we were out the door and down the road before I had a chance to really comprehend what was happening.

Her pace didn’t let up. She obviously was a woman on a mission, and I was NOT going to do or say anything that might change her mind.

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Northumberland

What a girl, just my type ,

Xx

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Oh to be 20 again with a wonton slut on my arm... can’t wait for the next part. X

More soon I hope, loving this so far

More. Great start

Camberley

We soon arrived at her house. We entered, and she pulled me straight up the stairs to her room, closed the door, pushed me onto the bed, shucked off her coat (I also took mine off) and stood there for a second or two watching me. I didn’t say anything, just looked at her, drinking in her curves, my cock now fully hard.

“So,” she said, staring at me intently, and reaching for the buttons of her blouse, “let’s see what you think.” One by one, she undid her buttons with one hand, pulling the material of the blouse out of the top of her skirt with the other…

Removing her blouse revealed a great set of tits, just about encased in lacy black half -cup bra, which was covered in pink roses. This seemed to be attached to the bodice, which disappeared under her skirt. Without pausing, she reached behind her, unclasped, then unzipped the pencil skirt, and let it fall to the floor, and stood there, proudly, hands on her hips, head up, one leg in front of the other. “Well?” she asked.

The bodice ran down to her flat stomach, then there was a band of skin, before the matching suspender belt around her waist. Her pose meant I couldn’t see much of her knickers, but the waistband seemed to match everything else. Her shapely legs were encased in very sheer black stockings.

“You look stunning” I croaked, my cock straining against the material of my trousers. She giggled, her breasts threatening to burst loose from their containment as she did. “It looks like it’s had the desired effect”

She moved towards me, leant down, and kissed me on the lips. Then again. My hands went around her waist, as I pulled her towards me, and kissed her back, my tongue pushing against her lips, which parted, allowing our tongues to slide around each other. We kissed passionately. She pushed me back on the bed, mounted me, lowering her hips onto mine, and started to grind herself against my tumescence.

“oh, god, that’s good” she moaned, before kissing me again, her hands busy with my shirt buttons, as mine explored her back and squeezing her arse. She stopped kissing me, sat up and said, “Get those fucking clothes off!” I managed to remove my shirt, sat up, snogging her again, my hands roaming over her breasts, finding and exposing her nipples, which were rock hard. Her head was thrown back, with another moan as I took one in my mouth and sucked it hard, my hand pinching the other.

She pushed me away, grasped the bodice with both hands, and drew it over her head, her magnificent breasts bouncing free. “Trousers!” she demanded, moving off me, undoing my waistband, and unzipping me. My cock leapt free of it’s restraint, standing upright, with pre-cum leaking from its tip..

“Ohh” Sarah said, wrapping her hand around my shaft, wanking me gently, as I divested myself of my trousers, “things ARE looking up.”

She lowered her head, her hair brushing, and then pooling on my stomach and upper thighs. At this point in my life, I had never had a blow job, so, as her tongue flicked around the head of my cock, I nearly shot my load, but somehow managed to restrain myself – I badly wanted to fuck this little minx, and may not ever get another chance…

It was my turn to moan, as she took over half of my seven inches into her mouth. She still had one hand wrapped around the base of my shaft - the other was cupping and gently squeezing my balls, as her head bobbed up and down, her tongue circling my cock as she sucked for England. I was in heaven, but not completely incognisant of the fact that I wasn’t the only one in the room…

My hand slid up the inside of her thighs, which parted to allow unimpeded progress to her pudenda – my hand reached her groin to find.. “My god, are they crotchless?” I almost shrieked.

Her head came of my cock, and a huge grin spread across her face, as my fingers explored her labia. “I told you I had dressed special” she said, moaning again, as I slid two fingers easily inside her wetness, my thumb teasing her clit. “Do you have a condom?” she asked, as I continued to finger her.

“In my trousers” I said. “get it” she said, pushing my hand away. I wasted no time in extracting the condom from my trouser pocket, ripping the packet open with my teeth, and rolling it on over my throbbing cock.

Sarah lay on the bed, watching me, one hand tweaking her nipple, the other busy between her legs. Whilst I had been busy with the condom, she had removed her knickers, and was still wearing the stockings, suspenders and heels... I looked at her longingly, as she wanked herself off. She reached out with the other hand, took my cock, and pulled me towards her, shuffling around, so that I was between her legs.

For a second, I just stood there, looking. Her eyes were closed, the hand had returned to her nipple, and the other was three fingers deep inside her cunt. I knelt on the bed, kissing her up the inside of her leg, pushing her legs wider apart, and moving my head slowly towards her busy little hand.

I removed her hand and blew against her labia. She moaned. I lowered my head, my tongue flicking out, along the length of her lips, darting into her hole, and then running down her perineum to her puckered arsehole. She shuddered as my tongue rimmed her and slowly returned to her wetness. I opened my mouth wide, covered as much of her as I could with my mouth, and proceeded, limpet like, to suck and lick her vulva, vagina and clit, my tongue darting hither and thither, in and out, never quite hitting the same point twice.

She writhed underneath me “ohmygodohmygodohmygod” she said, bucking her hips against my head, her hands now in my hair pushing my head down as she came, loudly, her juices flooding my mouth, and dribbling down my chin. Once her orgasm had abated, she pulled my head off her and said, “fuck me”.

I moved up the bed, my head darting from one nipple to the other, causing her to moan again. Her legs bent, as I positioned the head of my erect member at the entrance to her vagina. I said, “Are you sure?” In answer, she grabbed my arse, and pulled me into her. My cock easily slid deep into her soaking cunt.

She moaned again, as I began to fuck her. I started slowly, sometimes pulling all the way out, before slamming back into her, her moans growing louder each time I did. Suddenly, she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her with her arms, as she came again, writhing and bucking underneath me.

I withdrew. Her eyes flew open, her mouth parted – “what..” She started. I took her hips and encouraged her to turn over – “get up on all fours” I said. “Yum” she said, and obliged. I got off the bed, and stood at the end, and pulled her hips towards me, she reached underneath herself, guiding my cock into her hole. I slammed into her again, fucking her hard. My hand reaching around her, and finding her clit, massaging and gently squeezing it as I pounded her cunt. She cried out in ecstasy, cumming again, and collapsed underneath me, sliding off my pulsing member.

“You ok?” I asked. she nodded, feeling my cock – “You’re still hard” she said, surprised. “Only just” I said, “I’m close.” “Good”, she said, standing, and pushing me back down on the bed. She then climbed on top of me and started to bounce on my cock. I felt my orgasm start to build. “I’m gonna cummmmmmm” I said, the deed (seed? ??) following the word, my hips thrusting up, as I filled the condom with burst after burst of hot sticky semen.

She kissed me passionately again, then climbed off me, a look of satisfaction on her face. “That’ll teach him” she said quietly, whilst tying a robe around her. “What do you mean?” I asked. She looked at me firmly.

“Look” she said, “You were great, and I really enjoyed it, but I fucked you to get back at him. I don’t normally fuck blokes I have only just met at a party.” My ego was a little hurt, but I’d just had a great shag, so who was I to complain. “I get it.” I said. “should I get dressed and leave?” “Please.” she said.

So, with some reluctance, I re-redressed, carefully disposing of the condom, with Sarah watching me, her robe tightly clinched around her waist, and her arms folded. Once dressed, I said “Look, I understand what we did tonight is probably a one off, but if you ever..” “Sure”, she said interrupting me. She hugged me, whispered “thanks”, and showed me out of the door.

Somewhat non-plussed, I stood outside for a couple of minutes, trying to decide what the fuck had just happened, and what I should do next. I looked at my watch. It had just gone 1am. I decided to go back to the party, as it was only a few minutes away.

Northumberland

Sweet ,

Xx

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Nice one, hope there is more to come

Nice

London

Bradford

Camberley

Things were still in full swing. Nobody seemed to have noticed our departure, so I got myself a drink, and wandered around, aiming to catch up with Trevor, and see how he was doing. “Hiya” said a voice behind me. I turned around, and there was Chloe. “Oh, Hi” I said.

“Did you get on ok with Sarah?” she asked. I paused for a minute, wondering how best to answer her. “Oh, I think so”, I said finally. “Did you make her smile?” said Chloe. “Definitely!” I said, thinking about that evening’s proceedings.

Chloe gave me a quick hug, briefly pressing her young nubile body against me, causing my cock to twitch again, and said “Thanks so much, I owe you one. Where is she?” Again, I paused. “Er, I’m pretty sure she went home to bed.” I replied. “Oh” said Chloe “That’s early for her.” “I think she had had enough of the party” I said. “ok” she said, satisfied “Thanks again – I owe you!” and with that she walked away, her hips swinging the short skirt from side to side.

The party wore on for a couple more hours, and then started to wind down. I had a couple more drinks, chatted with some more people, and eventually found myself in the front room, watching Trevor desperately chatting up Chloe, trying to get off with her. By the look on her face, it wasn’t going well for him…

I figured I owed Trevor something. After all, I’d just shagged Chloe’s sister, and if Trevor wanted to fuck Chloe, maybe I could help – despite me wanting to fuck her myself. I sat down with them and started to talk.

I can’t remember what I said – it was probably a load of bullshit, but it was in an effort to talk Trevor up. After about 10 – 15 minutes, Chloe stood up, looked at Trevor and me and said “Right. Which one of you two is going to walk me home?”

As I had already got laid, and Trevor was one of my best mates at the time, I tried to be magnanimous. “I think you should choose”, I said to Chloe, discretely nodding my head at Trevor.

Chloe pursed her lips and looked at each of us in turn. “Wellll”, she said finally, putting one hand on her hip, and looking at me. “I did lump you with my bitch of a sister, and you were really nice about it – I think you should.”

I was a little stunned and looked at Trevor. He shrugged his shoulders and said mournfully “She chose you.” I stood up, and said “Are you sure?” “Absolutely” she said.

So, for the second time that night, I found myself walking a girl through the streets of Sutton, wondering exactly what the fuck was happening. Obviously, I knew where we were going, but I pretended I hadn’t got a clue.

“It looked like Trevor likes you” I said, gamely trying to nudge Chloe towards him. “Hmmm” Chloe said non-committedly. “He’s nice, but he was trying too hard.” “Right” I said, as if I knew what she meant. “You, however”, she continued “have been really kind to me, and thoughtful towards my sister – without trying to get anything out of it.”

The vision of Sarah, naked apart from the suspender belt, stockings and heels, on all fours with me pounding her from behind rose unbidden into my mind. I found myself getting hard again – “Yeah, of course” I said. “No problem.”

We arrived at Sarah and Chloe’s’ house. I, not really knowing what to do or say, stood quietly, my cock almost fully hard, as my mind replayed the events of earlier that evening. Chloe opened the door, went in, held the door open, and stood with a questioning look on her face. “You coming in?” she said.

Northumberland

This is going to get interesting ,

Xx

By *ilversunMan  over a year ago

Cumbernauld

Nice story looking forward to more

London

Enjoying this !

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 30/09/20 15:32:39]

Bradford

This is getting more interesting now !

By *race_cpl6665Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

Great story

Camberley

I went in, sure that I’d find Sarah at the bottom of the stairs, looking at us both, tapping her foot… Fortunately, the place was quiet, and seemed empty.

“Take your coat off and go in the front room” said Chloe. “I’m just going to check on Sarah.” My heart leapt into my mouth, as I struggled out of my coat. I had visions of Chloe going into Sarah’s room, finding her awake, with clothing strewn across the room, and the smell of our sex thick in the air.. I went into the front room, turned the light on, and sat down, feeling like I was waiting for the executioners’ axe to fall.

Chloe came into the room a couple of minutes later. “I popped my head into her room, she’s out for the count” she said. I felt the relief flooding through my veins. “oh, good.” I said. Chloe closed the distance between us, sat next to me, and put her hand on my thigh. “You’ve been really nice to us” she said, looking deeply into my eyes “I really shouldn’t have dumped my sister on you. I think I owe you something.”

“It was nothing - you don’t owe me anything” I said, but my cock was reacting to the thoughts of fucking Sarah, and to Chloes touch, and the bulge in my trousers was obvious… Chloe glanced at my groin, smiled, and said “Oh, I think I do..” Her hand slid up my thigh, her nails brushing the length of my cock, sending sparks of electricity through my body. “It’ll be my pleasure” she said leaning in and kissing me, her hand squeezing my cock through my trousers.

I responded to her kiss, sliding my hands up under her jumper, and onto her superb breasts, thumbing her erect nipples through the material of her bra. She pulled away from my kiss and raised her arms. I lifted her jumper over her head, revealing a cute pink and purple patterned bra. I kissed the top of her boobs, whilst she undid my trousers, allowing my cock to again spring free from it’s prison, and closed her hand around me, starting to wank me. “Niiice” she said approvingly.

I undid her bra, freeing her tits, and taking one in each hand, gently massaged them, flicking each nipple with my thumb, before taking each one in turn in my mouth, gently raking my teeth along the length. Chloe put her head back and moaned, her hand moving faster along my shaft. My hand ran up her leg, under her short skirt, and between her legs. She parted them, allowing me to rub her cunt through her, by now, soaking knickers. She moaned again, and kissed me, her tongue thrusting into my mouth.

I manoeuvred my hand down the waistband of her knickers, and forced them downwards and outwards, so that I could finger her. I easily slid one, then two, and a third finger in her, bending them against the wall of her vagina, as I moved them back and forth.

The movement triggered Chloe’s first orgasm. Her cunt convulsed against my fingers, as she tensed her whole body, biting her lips to prevent any noise.

I removed my fingers, and she pulled my hand into her mouth, sucking each finger individually, before removing my trousers, and admiring my cock. “Your big” she said (I’m not!), “I’m going to enjoy this…”

She stood, removing her tiny skirt, revealing what I was later to discover was a thong. I stared at her. She giggled, and turned around, bending over, the string of the thong disappearing between her arse cheeks, and the material barely covering her cunt. “You like?” she said wiggling her arse.

There was only one answer to that. I stood, pulling my shirt off, my cock hard against my stomach, and ran my hands over her arse, pulling the string of her thong down over her cheeks, and down her legs, the material of the thong briefly getting caught in the lips of her cunt. I lightly smacked each cheek before leaning over and kissing them. I knelt down, positioning my face at arse level, and started to lick at her vulva, occasionally flicking my tongue into and around her arsehole. She moaned again and said, “lie down.”

I obeyed. She straddled my face, facing my feet, and lowered herself onto my waiting tongue, taking my throbbing cock in her hand, and then in her mouth. She was as good as her sister – Dyson could have learned a thing or two from them! As for me, the limpet had worked well with Sarah, so I repeated the act on Chloe, her gyrating her hips against my mouth.

She bobbed her head along my cock, occasionally removing me, so that she could lick the length of my erect member, flicking her tongue over the head, and gently, oh so gently, grazing her teeth over the bell end, which nearly pushed me over the edge – if I hadn’t fucked Sarah earlier, I would definitely have cum.

She suddenly convulsed, squeezing my cock almost painfully, as she gushed over my face and neck. When she had calmed a little, She got off my face, and said “Have you a condom?” I shook my head miserably. I’d used my only condom on her sister!

“That’s ok,” she said, “I have.” She dove into her bag, removed a condom, opened it, and rolled it slowly along the length of my shaft. I found this highly erotic and just leant back and enjoyed it.

“There” she said, admiring her handiwork, “much better.” With that, she threw a leg over me, put one hand on my chest, and one on the base of my cock, before lowering herself slowly onto my safely covered cock. “Ohhhhh….” She moaned, “that feels sooo gooood!”.

I had to agree! She seemed tighter than her sister, and I felt her vaginal walls gripping the length of my shaft, as she started to raise and lower herself. She continued to fuck me, gradually getting faster, as the sensations multiplied, and started her towards another orgasm.

I sat up, kissing her deeply, my hands squeezing her tits, and flicking her nipples, as she stopped her up and down movement, and instead started to grind her groin against mine, using my pubis to rub her clitoris. She moaned again, throwing her head back, as I took each nipple in turn into my mouth, licking, sucking and lightly nibbling them.

I could tell she was close. I rolled her onto her back, lifted her legs onto my shoulders, and proceeded to give her a good hard fucking. Her eyes flew open as I slammed into her, “oh my god” she cried, her hands clawing at the carpet, as her orgasm built uncontrollably. “don’t stop!”

I had no intention of stopping. Normally, I wouldn’t have lasted this long, but fucking Sarah earlier had had an effect on my stamina, and I wasn’t about to waste this opportunity. I slammed into her again and again. Her hands went around my hips, and onto my arse, pulling me in, encouraging me to try to go deeper and harder. Her hands squeezed my cheeks as she orgasmed again, shuddering and moaning as wave after wave of pleasure racked her body. Her cunt muscles squeezing my hot hard shaft.

I slowed my pace, and instead of the pounding, took up a slower, gentler motion, occasionally altering position so that I hit different parts of her vaginal wall. Chloe moaned again, her hands on my back, her nails digging into my skin. “fuuuuck” she said.

Her legs dropped back to the floor as I continued my gentler fucking. I was getting close now and concentrated on delaying my own orgasm for as long as I could. I think Chloe sensed this, as she started to squeeze my throbbing shaft with her vaginal muscles, “fuck me, fuck me” she said egging me on.

I increased my pace again, my own orgasm building with each stroke, Chloe contracting her pelvic floor to match my strokes. “I’m going to cum” I said. Chloe wrapped her legs around me, and repeated “fuck me, fuck me” her voice a little higher and more ragged, as she approached her own orgasm.

My orgasm hit me like a steam train - my back arching, as I drove my cock as deep as I could into Chloe’s cunt – this triggered her own orgasm, and we came together, me filling my second condom of the night (ah, the joys of youth!) with burst after burst of cum.

Chloe purred with pleasure as I withdrew. “Yumm”, she said. “That was amazing – much better than my last boyfriend.” I said something non-committal and wondered if Chloe was going to want me to spend the night – it could make breakfast an interesting meal!

She started to get her clothes together and said, “You should get dressed – my parents won’t want a strange guy here when they get back.” I obliged, watching this gorgeous naked creature moving around the room, wondering how I could wangle it so that I could see one (or better still both!) of them again.

Chloe allowed me to get dressed and kissed me passionately again. “Thanks for everything” she said “You’d better go. I’ll get in touch with Trevor, and we’ll get together again.” “Definitely” I said.

I left the house, with the first rays of dawn’s early sun tinging the skies. I had a deep sense of fulfilment at what had happened and a hope that at least some of what had passed that night would soon be repeated.

End.

I never did renew contact with the sisters (stupidly – I was quite naive, remember.) I often wonder if they got together the next morning and compared notes..

Really well written. Loved it!

Great story loved it

Northumberland

Brilliant story, really loved it,

Xx