FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Forest luck

Forest luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harlotteBrooke9 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I walked through the area of pine trees to a small bench as I was told to do. I couldn’t believe my luck, the stranger had left a bag of clothes for me to wear for him. I started to take my heeled boots off, unlacing them whilst balancing off the bench. I felt the cold leaves as I placed my foot down, my black tights didn’t give me a lot of warmth!

I then reached around and began to unzip my black floral dress (see pictures) but as I did, I suddenly heard a rustling behind and unexpectedly felt a hand move mine away and begin to unzip my dress for me. It fell to the ground around my ankles. I then felt their big hands grip my ass and push me forward over the bench. He grabbed the seam of my tights and with a quick push of their finger, he created a hole and ripped it outwards all the way so my ass was left bare to the autumn wind. He then touched my hole and teased it before bending over me and whispering...”what are you waiting for slut, get those clothes on like you said you would in our chat. I want to see you fully in it as our guest will be arriving shortly...” I was stunned...what?! We’d never spoken about a guest....

Want me to continue? What would you make a slut wear outdoors? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Warwickshire

Comment your answer below x

By *onnaluvdollTV/TS  over a year ago

cork

I hope he was dressing you in satin. Perfect for an outdoor roasting fuck session, silky slinky sexy satin

Warwickshire

Hehe stay tuned and you’ll find out x

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

White bra , nylon panties stockings and suspenders ,heels. Shaved smooth all over.

By *damgtMan  over a year ago

travelling

I’d have left a little black dress, black holdups, black satin knickers (crotchless, of course) and a black satin bra. Nothing better.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Warwickshire

Thanks all for your suggestions, next instalment coming soon x

Warwickshire

Inside the bag was a silky little black dress with cute lace hem. There was a pair of pattern polka dot tights with the crotch taken out (I didn’t need to guess why of course). A pair of black heels with a red bow and a matching ruby red hair scrunchie. There was also a note on a purple butt plug saying - insert immediately. I did as I was told.

After getting undressed and dressed again, with the odd sound of a camera going off, I began to walk back to the bench. Sir’s hands wrapped around my petite waist and then went back to spank my ass so hard I went head first towards the table, narrowing escaping actually hitting it. He carried on doing it for around another 12 times, making sure I whimpered more each time. He then grabbed the tights I had been wearing and stuffed them in my mouth and wrapped the legs of the tights around my eyes, blindfolding me.

We’d never spoken about this but we had mentioned about me being controlled, I guess Sir decided it was time for this to play out!

I was led through some trees and then to another bench. Although this time I could sense more bodies nearby. My shoulders were pressed down and my knees buckled, kneeling on the muddy floor. I sank enough into the mud that I wasn’t getting up very easily without probably falling head first and being caked in mud. I guess Sir had thought of this too...

Warwickshire

I felt a hand press against my back and force me to bend over enough that several pairs of hands swamped my ass, poking, grabbing and spanking it for their pleasure. A voice then whispered in my ear...”I’m going to begin fingering you but you must not make a sound otherwise I will add another finger each time and pound you harder”.

I accepted the challenge and I began to feel his finger probing my hole. Then a cold rush of lube and he was in, pumping it slowly in and out. I couldn’t resist (and honestly forgot his challenge) and let out a moan. Suddenly two fingers had entered me, stretching me all of a sudden. With the rush, I gave a slight wimper and that was it, 3rd finger was in.

I guessed at this point that I didn’t have long to go so I thought “fuck, lets see how much this guy can stretch me”. I continued to moan and he continued to build up the pressure. He got to give fingers and then suddenly he stopped. He pulled out and I heard pictures being taken. Then shuffling and it felt like everyone had suddenly left me there, kneeling with my dress around my waist and my hole in full view.

I began to get scared thinking the law were on their way....

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Warwickshire

It went all silent for what felt like 10minutes, I felt humiliated kneeling down in the mud but I knew there was nothing I could do with being blindfolded and my hands tied (in the haste of it all happening, I hadn’t realised my hands had been tied until now).

All of a sudden, I heard a few steps and then someone grabbed my hands that were behind my back and lifted me up, turned me and then placed their hand on my back and pushed me down to bend over the bench. Then without warning, a cock was inserted in me deep. I whimpered loud but the tights stuffed in my mouth muffled anything. They began to thrust and pump inside me, rocking me and the bench. I tried to steady my feel but heels in mud was not the best option and I kept sliding, meaning the guy every now and again held my hips and lifted me back into position. Sir had always used a condom on me so I wasn’t worried, assuming this was him?? I really didn’t know....

By *damgtMan  over a year ago

travelling

Hot hot hot! Definitely waiting for the next instalment of this one. Quite sexy, imagining Jessica like this...

Andover

Warwickshire

Glad you’re enjoying! Here is the next part...

Warwickshire

Every now and again the guy would stop, hold his cock inside me before absolutely pounding me vigorously for a few moments, making me scream in both pleasure and pain (if you’ve had anal, you’ll know the feeling!)

All of a sudden I felt soft skin force it’s way past my lips and another guy had joined the parade! There I was, bent over the bench trying to keep steady whilst a guy was pounding me hard (by this time I had realised this probably wasn’t Sir doing me) and another guy was using my mouth as a fuck hole.

The two guys murmured something that I couldn’t quite work out what they said. However their next few actions made it clear. All of a sudden, my body was met with two cocks that couldn’t keep off me and began both pounding in rhythm, rocking me back and forth on the bench like I was a seasaw there for their pleasure. They then both with one last thrust, orgasmed inside me and released their cum into me together. In my mouth, I couldn’t swallow quick enough and cum was spilling out from my mouth whilst he still was finishing off cumming. I was however more aware of the guy taking my ass virginity. I thought he would have had a condom but the overwhelming burst of heat in my pussy said otherwise and then when I felt him taking his cock out, cum poured out of me like I was an open tap on all fours. Cum running down my tights, making sure that even if I put my skirt back over, everyone would know what a slut I’d just been and how I’d been used as a toy.

Both guys went away and left me and both holes pouring cum. After what must have been a few moments, I had no way of telling the time having been blindfolded, I hear a little snigger...it sounded like a women I know...but...no it couldn’t be.......

Andover

By *om Bert2020Man  over a year ago

Jersey / Swansea

This is becoming increasingly interesting

» Add a new message to this topic