FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday excitement part 3

Holiday excitement part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limandtrim300 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ely

It took just over a day for us both to recover from our first week of playing in the resort with our new found love of uninhibited sex.taby was still a tad tender so we decided to take it easy and just lounge by the pool for the Tuesday...spent most of it just people watching.i decided to head back to the room...ill be back in a bit I said...where ya going? Taby asked..just wanted to grab something ill be 10 mins...and sure enough 10 mins later i came up behind her and saw she was on her phone...what ya up to? I asked...just had a text from Rob asking how we are...oh....ok...and what did you say??? How fucking sore i was from all that fucking...she laughed...as I reached into my pocket I said close your eyes and open your legs babe. She looked at me smiled then did as I asked..I slipped the remote control clit vibe into her bikini botoms as she gasped at the cold silicone...ohh is that what we are doing she said.i hit the button and watched her squirm a bit as the vibrations sent waves of pleasure through her body.her breathing quickened...ohh your going to make me a gibbering wreck she moaned quietly...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ruescotsman 2019Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Glad you're back missed Reading your stories x x

Ely

I leaned in...don't cum...I whispered in her ear as I walked over to the bar.sat there watching her fidget,and squirm as I pressed the button again.she shot me a look of you bastard..so I hit the button again...this time a more pleasant look...as I began to enjoy my drink a guy sat next to me said is that your Mrs?who i asked? That pretty little lass in the red bikini.yeah that's tabitha my Mr's I replied.ah right I wasn't sure as I've only just got here and I did see you talking with her earlier.your on your own here??? No my girlfriend is sleeping atm due to jet lag.she couldn't sleep on the plane as it was her first flight...sorry my names jack.im mark I said...we shook hands and in the other hand I hit the button again because I could see him looking at tabitha..tabitha squirmed again and tilted her head back as she felt the change in vibrations. I got my phone out...called her...your evil she said on speaker phone...your not going to cum yet are you as Jack looked at me.no she said sheepishly....taby....im close....please...this is hard....I bet you say that to all the guys I chuckled as did Jack...wait...am I on speaker?? Yup and if your not good ill let Jack here take control...Jack again looked at me puzzled as I showed him the remote...pressed the button again as this time we heard her wimper and let out a long low moan...taby ...another long low moan as she tried to regain her composer...taby I said more forcefully...yes she replied...come to the bar and have a drink...she started to sit up as I handed Jack the remote...feel free to have fun. I said as he looked at tabitha just stand up he hit the button...her knees wobbled and she shot me a look.i put both my hands up and smiled as she started to walk over her balance shifted as he hit the button again...and again...she reached into her bikini bottom and pulled out the toy and switched it off as she walked over...your evil she said as she thumped it on my chest...sorry I didn't know it woukd upset you Jack said..she leaned over and kissed him and said its not your fault he is evil...I laughed...ok ok calm down have a drink...im Jack he said after she kissed him.tabitha...or taby if I'm being a slut..his face went bright red..ive got to get back..Monica will wonder where I am if she wakes up..nice meeting you both

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

I’m exhausted just reading this...

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Sounds like another new couple to be converted to swinging

Ely

Suddenly I realised my cock was being sucked as I opened my eyes.i looked down through my slowly awakening eyes to see tabitha slowly taking my manhood deep into her mouth. Wow this is a treat I said softly as she came up for air.ive been trying to get you to wake up for over half an hour.i want to go on an excursion,somewhere new.umm.ok...I lay there thinking for a few minutes...what about the boat trip? We already did that...lets get some breakfast...ill ask a rep while we are out.tabitha jumped up onto my lap,with a devilish look she reached between her legs and grabbed my now slightly throbbing cock.grinding her pussy across its length as she held the head in her hand.as she watched me she reached out with one hand to support herself on my chest as she wiggled on my now considerably hard cock...right lets get dressed ...im hungry...she said as she rolled off and stood up...what was that!!! I demanded. She laughed...all good things come for those who wait...and winked at me...I jumped outa bed and chased her around the room both of us laughing hysterically...I found the rep at breakfast and found out there is a secluded waterfall about an hours travel from the resort that we could go to. So we made our plans and started the trek along with a few others from the resort

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

cheshire/Preston

Ely

As we boarded the small coach we were told it woukd take around an hour and a half to get to the waterfall then another hours hike into the forest. We brought our camera and some snacks and drinks in a rucksack, sat on the bus with an older couple in their late 50's soon followed by another couple in their early 30's and then a couple in thier 20's.our coach was a modern style with a train style set up in that it had 2 seats facing forward with a table and 2 seats facing backwards so you could enjoy a real conversation with it was the 30's couple who had asked if they could sit opposite us and of course we said yes its fine.the usual chit chat of how long we had been at the resort,how did we find it so far etc,until the lass a girl named Vicki asked if tabitha was bi?? Tabitha smiled and nodded...Vicki smiled and said would it be ok if she joined us ..tabitha looked puzzled..not both of you she asked...no Jack has a date with the couple at the back of the bus.he lost a bet during last night's poker game she laughed...thats it rub it in he laughed...I thought for sure my hand would win..what was the bet I asked?? If I won then I could get a blow job and a fuck from his mrs...and if I lost...I had to suck him off while his mrs fucked me with a strap on...oh fuck I said....its cool he is a great guy and to be honest I woukd have sucked him off anyway but just don't tell him that he said laughing...im assuming your not bi the look on your face he continues...ummm no...guys just don't float my boat if ya know what I mean I said...its cool...a shame...but cool..sure I can't tempt you??? I just sat there...unsure of what to say...well ...thats a good sign...he said...ya didn't say no straight away...taby looked at me and whispered in my ear...try it...he is hot...my face went red and Jack said hello someone's feeling flushed...your gonna be busy later anyway I chuckled...with any luck I will be he said with a tilted head towards me..now Jack has boyish good looks and from what I can see he looks after himself but still I'm not thinking oh god yes.but at the same time I'm also not thinking oh fuck off...so I don't know whats going to happen later as tabitha says to Vicki...perhaps its time we convert mark to the bi side...Vicki leaned over and kissed tabitha...then looked at me isnt that hot??? Yes but I'm not kissing a dude...no just no...both girls started laughing...its OK...good I said...cause even if I were drop dead d*unk I wouldn't kiss a dude...but would you stop a guy from sucking your cock??? I dunno...depends on the guy and how d*unk I was i said laughing...Jack raised an eyebrow...sounds like a drinking game tonight is in order...taby said thats sounds fun. The 20's couple piped up with did i hear a drinking game tonight??? I hadn't really looked at them until he asked...I looked over my shoulder to see this young guy who looked alot like a young Johnny Depp with a very young looking girl who was equally as hot absolutely tiny green eyed redish blonde who was busy playing with her hand under his shorts...looked up at me smiled and for a second I thought she winked at me ...nah it must be my imagination...Jack said its an idea at the moment...count us in if you guys are having some fun later..im Jack this is mark ,tabitha,and Vicki...hey im Scott and Rachel here is my new best friend.again we had the usual greetings and catch-up...before we knew it we were at our destination. Once we all got off the coach our guide explained where we were going and we all started to follow...normally I woukd want to be at the front but this time I thought we woukd bring up the rear...giving us some nice asses to look at on our trek.taby poked me..Scott has a very nice ass...stop it will ya..as I smiled...but then I couldn't stop myself from checking out both jacks and Scott's ass....Scott had an ass that tbh I thought would look great on a woman...bless him he couldn't be any taller than 5'7 a slim yet toned body.not muscled heavily but with subtle definition. Fuck what am I doing i thought to myself...after that I checked out the girls...Rachel had a very tight pair of ass cheeks..proper buns of steel. Long looking legs even though she couldn't be more than 5 ft.with a very nice hour glass figure.vicki had a bigger bum but that's to counter her bigger bust and being slightly taller her waist wasnt as hour glass shaped...to my surprise the lady in her 50's who we hadn't been introduced to yet was in great shape.a very nice round pert ass with classic hourglass shape...but I'm fairly sure she has had a boob job because those puppies were way too perky to be real the way they bounced as she walked...but very nice non the less...her partner was in good shape as I thought to myself I hope I look that good when I get to his age.plenty of energy as they were in the very front from the start.as we rounded a bend we could hear the waterfall in the distance. We started walking down hill through the forest and I could feel the temperature drop as we came out of the trees to see the majestic waterfall ahead...a clear blue ish pool at the bottom with lots of big boulders to lay on for sun bathing I got the camera out...took some shots of tabitha with the falls on the background. Vicki asked want some of you both? Yes please as I scooped her into my arms as Vicki took shots...I took some of the girls as they slowly stripped each other off...do you mind? I asked...oh wow yeah be our photographer...so as I took shots I began to direct them...place your hands here...push your ass out...lift your shoulders....grab her ass...oh yeah kiss her neck with you hand on her tit...oh yeah thats hot...now stroke her pussy then lick your fingers...yeah thats it...I want to 69 you taby said as Vicki lay back on a big boulder...thats great girls...as I walked around taking shots from different angles Vicki motioned me over...she reached out for my cock...so I obliged by removing my shorts and she began wanking me as she went back to work on taby pussy...

cheshire/Preston

Where is this place lol

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story so far xx

all over Ireland

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

This is a great story and fantastic writing

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I am enjoying the story but will confess am struggling to read it with a lack of full stops and paragraphs...

Please can you add some in the next instalment?

X

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

OMG it's a story not an English exam

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Ely

I do apologise about the fact my writing doesn't contain full grammar. What can I say other than I am more of a hands on kind of person, and not one of a sitting behind a desk or computer all day kind of person.So my typing skills are severely rusty.

Constructive criticism is always welcome,but I will point out that I am not a professional author, nor do I have an office job.so if my writing gives you a headache, I might suggest one of the other "fantasy " stories.

cheshire/Preston

Dont take any notice of them your finger a great job writing your story for us please carry on

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story, more please

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

please carry on

"I do apologise about the fact my writing doesn't contain full grammar. What can I say other than I am more of a hands on kind of person, and not one of a sitting behind a desk or computer all day kind of person.So my typing skills are severely rusty.

Constructive criticism is always welcome,but I will point out that I am not a professional author, nor do I have an office job.so if my writing gives you a headache, I might suggest one of the other "fantasy " stories."

Oh please, don’t get upset.

I apologise.

It was the truth when I said I was enjoying your story. And your response to my suggestion did help with me reading it.

I’m old you see- I need all the help I can get

Peace x

Ely

"I do apologise about the fact my writing doesn't contain full grammar. What can I say other than I am more of a hands on kind of person, and not one of a sitting behind a desk or computer all day kind of person.So my typing skills are severely rusty.

Constructive criticism is always welcome,but I will point out that I am not a professional author, nor do I have an office job.so if my writing gives you a headache, I might suggest one of the other "fantasy " stories.

Oh please, don’t get upset.

I apologise.

It was the truth when I said I was enjoying your story. And your response to my suggestion did help with me reading it.

I’m old you see- I need all the help I can get

Peace x"

Hmmm...ok...I received a post the first piece of constructive criticism mentioning my lack of grammar.so I post a disclaimer of sorts explaining I am not an author or trained writer. As this is something that's fairly new to me.

Now if I had quoted you like I have this time, then I would assume you thought I was talking directly to you.sadly I wasn't. Read between the lines...Your the first person in the entire 3 part story to complain about grammar. Am I upset about that? No not really. Could I use some help? Yeah totally...im pretty sure your not old...at least not as old as me so by saying what your saying im afraid the only person your trying to convince to calm down or not be upset is you my friend.nice try, trying to rattle my cage....at 6:30 am its a nice way to start the day...with a chuckle..

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

all over Ireland