FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sister in law

Sister in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ragonage24 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Does anyone have any fantasies about fucking their sister in law? Or has anyone ever actually done it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My sis in law caught me wanking in her dirty knickers. She stood there and watch me finish off

By *nobbyknobMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Didn`t she help you? Maybe a chance to fuck her then?

By *etsplaynow696969Man  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

My sister in law caught me wanking a few years ago, at the time I lived near the school her son went to and on this particular day she rang me and asked if I could pick him up from school as she was going to be about 30 minutes late, I said no problem, we had flirted in the past but nothing ever happened but I always wished it would, the day was hot and I was sat out thinking about her and started to get horny, I had baggy shorts on and I could easily rub my quickly hardening cock through them, as I thought more about her the harder and hornier I got........more?????

By *ureyes2012Man  over a year ago

town

More please...

Burton on Trent

So I made myself comfortable by pulling down my shorts and freeing my hard cock, my garden wasn’t overlooked so I w free to wank and think about her sexy ass and gorgeous big tits

I’ve fucked my sister in law and her auntie lol

Burton on Trent

I was wanking nice and slow, pulling the skin all the way back, I always get loads of precum so it was nice and wet, my skin moving easily up and down, I was just imagining it was her mouth and it felt gorgeous

By *igjohn891Man  over a year ago

turra

Haven’t been fought but was alone in her house so went to the bedroom and straight to her lingerie draw and tried on a few things then had a look in her bedside cabinet and found her toy stash. I got out the big black building and slid on a condom on it then slowly lowered myself down on to it. What a rush fucking her dildo while wearing her lingerie

By *nytime1234Man  over a year ago

wakefield

I have . Was very naughty really?

Been doing mine for years

By *romsgrove1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Would love to

By *obby9909Man  over a year ago

Close by

I often fantasise about fucking mine. I had a dream the other night where she was riding my cock, her tits bouncing as I groped them. I've never got as far as fucking her for real, although we've had some very intimate hugs. I did finger her one night in the back of a taxi while my wife was in the front seat...Naughty, but fucking great!

Do tell more

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I used to but now she has turned into a c***

Close by

"Do tell more "

We'd been out for a meal with some friends. Brother in law couldn't make it so sister in law was with me and wife most of the night. All innocent, a bit of our usual flirty chat but nothing really untoward.

When we left the restaurant, wife was talking to somebody so I took sister in law by the hand and said 'come on, let's sort a taxi'. She smiled in a naughty way (I'm sure you know the smile I mean...) and I wondered if something was going to happen. Wife came to us and I held the door so she could go in the front - she's not a very good traveller. It was about 30 minutes ride, mainly along dark roads.

Me and sister in law got in the back and as the taxi pulled off, I brushed my hand against hers. She grabbed my hand and held it tight, then started stroking my arm......

By *fj11Man  over a year ago

hounslow

Seen both sis in laws topless and mum in law naked mmmmmm immediately went for a wank

By *eedsSpoonMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"Does anyone have any fantasies about fucking their sister in law? Or has anyone ever actually done it? "

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/944096

By *f579Man  over a year ago

Midlands

Wank a lot fantasising about my sister in law

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

Chester

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

Chester

"Do tell more

We'd been out for a meal with some friends. Brother in law couldn't make it so sister in law was with me and wife most of the night. All innocent, a bit of our usual flirty chat but nothing really untoward.

When we left the restaurant, wife was talking to somebody so I took sister in law by the hand and said 'come on, let's sort a taxi'. She smiled in a naughty way (I'm sure you know the smile I mean...) and I wondered if something was going to happen. Wife came to us and I held the door so she could go in the front - she's not a very good traveller. It was about 30 minutes ride, mainly along dark roads.

Me and sister in law got in the back and as the taxi pulled off, I brushed my hand against hers. She grabbed my hand and held it tight, then started stroking my arm......"

By *ocialgirlWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Had some naughty nights with my sisinlaw

Close by

.... she leaned forward and said something to her sister. There was no reply, apart from a gentle little snore - the wine had taken effect and wife was dead to the world.

Sister in law snuggled her face close to mine and whispered 'She's well out of it - just you and me.....' and gently kissed my ear. My cock jumped and I wondered just what she had in mind.

I turned to her and our lips met - gently at first, then our mouths opened and our tongues collided. Fuck, this was unexpected, but I'd often dreamt of something happening with her.

My hands started to wander, down her back, moving to the front and gently squeezing her tits. She moaned softly as she undid a couple of buttons and slid her hand inside my shirt. As my hand moved lower, she arched back in the seat and guided my hand to her thigh. She had a shortish skirt on which had ridden up quite a way. Bare legs, which felt soft to the touch. I almost had to pinch myself - was this really happening? My hand moved slowly up her thigh, more gentle moans from her as she opened her legs. Wow, she really did want this, and so did I. I reached the top of her thigh to discover that this naughty little minx had already removed her panties. My fingers brushed against the soft warmth of her smooth cunt lips. My cock was rock hard by now and trying to burst out of my trousers.......

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ameswood600Man  over a year ago

Ashington

Never fucked her but have had fun together. Have a few pics of her too.

By *ichellebobTV/TS  over a year ago

bewdley

yes ive done it went on for a couple of years

Never fucked them but I'd love to fuck both of them....

I’d love to

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

Fantasied loads over both of mine. House sat for one a while back and tried her underwear on and wanked looking through her toy draw.

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I pursued my three sister in laws for years. Only really had open and frank conversations with the youngest in her early twenties. She used to tell me what she got up to.

The slightly older one stonewalled my advances but a mate did go with her and he told me everything

I get on really well with the hubby of the oldest sister, he said he’d be up to swap but we both know it’ll never happen. We just swap pics and he even lent me her underwear lol

I’ve fucked my Sister in Law twice and once with my wife’s permission.. She’s sucked me off a few times too

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ERSHEYMan  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

[Removed by poster at 19/09/20 23:36:27]

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

newmarket

I’d love to fuck mine when my away

Saw ex wife's sister in the bath accidentally of course

newmarket

"Saw ex wife's sister in the bath accidentally of course "

How long for?

"Saw ex wife's sister in the bath accidentally of course

How long for?"

Less than a minuet unfortunately

newmarket

"Saw ex wife's sister in the bath accidentally of course

How long for?

Less than a minuet unfortunately "

Still long enough to put a nice picture in your head

Yes many a wank over it xx

newmarket

I’d love to catch mine playing, I know she has many toys and plays when Bro is out

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Yes I have fucked mine a few times. My ex-wife’s sister

She was going through a rough patch a few years ago, and came to stay with us for a few weeks to get her head straight. I was home one morning, wife had already gone to work and was going to be away for a couple of days at a conference

I made Manda (sis in law) a morning cuppa and took it in to her. As I went in, I caught her playing with herself, legs wide

She stopped at first and covered herself up. I just put the cuppa on the bedside table and started to leave. “I couldn’t help it after hearing you two at it last night”

Leeds

"Yes I have fucked mine a few times. My ex-wife’s sister

She was going through a rough patch a few years ago, and came to stay with us for a few weeks to get her head straight. I was home one morning, wife had already gone to work and was going to be away for a couple of days at a conference

I made Manda (sis in law) a morning cuppa and took it in to her. As I went in, I caught her playing with herself, legs wide

She stopped at first and covered herself up. I just put the cuppa on the bedside table and started to leave. “I couldn’t help it after hearing you two at it last night” "

Had a 3 year sexual relationship with my sil amazing sex every time

Walked in on mine pissing in the toilet

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

"I’ve fucked my Sister in Law twice and once with my wife’s permission.. She’s sucked me off a few times too "
similar to me.

Please drop me a message i have non nude pics of my sister in law to share

By *reeneyes1983Man  over a year ago

Hyde

My sister in law is amazing

Close by

.....(continued) I let my fingers slide across her already wet cunt lips. Her fingers expertly undid the buttons on my jeans and her fingers slid inside. I could feel the first oozing of pre-cum as her fingers wrapped around my cock. As usual, no boxers for her to move as I never wear them.

We both moaned with pleasure as our fingers started to get to work. Mine were pushing deeper inside her warm willing cunt, while hers were sliding up and down my throbbing cock.

We didn't care that her sister / my wife was asleep in the front, although we were both hoping she wouldn't wake up! The taxi driver seemed oblivious to what was happening. There were no lights on the roads - perfect!

Fuck, she was so wet. My finger slid easily inside, followed by a second. She pressed against them, whispering 'oh yes, finger me hard', as she gently touched the end of my glistening cock with her thumb. She got some pre-cum and offered her thumb to my eager lips. 'Go on, taste yourself' she whispered, sexily and seductively. As I licked my juices off her thumb, I eased my fingers out of her cunt and pushed them to her mouth. Wow, she couldn't get them inside quick enough and was soon licking my fingers dry - as if she was sucking a cock. She moved her spare hand between her legs and got another handful of her juices - pulling my head against hers. we shared her fingers. Mmmm, boy, did she taste good.

The speed of her wanking my cock increased and I whispered 'You're going to make me cum....'. 'Good', she said, 'I've been wanting to do this for a long time'.

I pushed a third finger inside her and whispered 'well, if I'm cumming it's only fair that you do too'. I could feel her smile as she replied ' If you don't make me cum, I'll tell my sister that your fingers don't work properly!'.....

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I fucked my ex sis in law for a few years but I did know her before my wife, not sure if that takes anything away from it lol

By *ig man 40Man  over a year ago

havant

cambridge

wakefield

I’m working on the auntie atm sister in law already ticked that box ??

By *ion King80Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Oh yeah been doing mine for years now but i wish i could have both sisters at once sharing my cock and cum would be family treat

Both sister-in-laws at once would be fantastic....

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

I’ve just told the hole story about my sister in law I n here finished telling it last night all true.

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Costa Teguise

bewdley

used to fuck mine all the time great tits hairy cunt

By *ammer7811Man  over a year ago

Medway

Fantasise about mine, caught her naked and playing a few times...

By *umseekerMan  over a year ago

montrose

Pervy I love it !

Yes I have but she wasn’t officially sister in law yet plus she told the youngest sister who asked me to fuck her on a night out but it hung came of it as I had a gf at the time. Two slutty whores

By *ustlooking900Man  over a year ago

Donegal

I wish I did mine.. she ask one day to help me wash the dog in the bath she was wearing a short skirt so we went up closed the bathroom door started washing the dog and having the crac together then she asked me to get a towel behind her and I reached to get it as I did this she bent right over an I could see she had no panties on I got so hard but couldn't do anything as my other half was just in the other room waiting!

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

I've enjoyed my sister in law's underwear before

I have two sisters in law, one blonde and one brunette. Both are a few years younger than my wife. My first fantasy about them involved the blonde one. On e night my wife was gently caressing my erection and I closed my eyes and imagined it was the Blonde one's hand. I would love to be sucked off by either of them or taste their pussies. The ultimate would be to spread their legs and pump their bellies full of spunk.

Costa Teguise

Fantasise about fucking her alot, i wish i could

Fucked sister in law aswell as wife's niece

Love to lol anyone chatting/swapping pics.

By *omino51Man  over a year ago

loughborough

Turned mine down and shes fit. But it was late at night and she was d*unk. I may be no saint but even i have limits.

Newcastle

oh mine is filthy fit..fucked her while on hols wife was on pool and i was inside her sister

By *angerdaveMan  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

Lol only been married a year and use to do jops for sister in law and she was 20 years older then me then one day she just asked if I would fuck her so I said yes and bent her over sofa and gave her a good fucking use to go round once a week and have sex with her she loved it

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

"Walked in on mine pissing in the toilet"

Mmmm

By *edbath 5Man  over a year ago

london

"Had some naughty nights with my sisinlaw "

Now that is a lovely thought

I fucked my ex sis in law, after it all started with a few "innocent" texts from her, which ended up her sending pics of herself. Probably only for about 3 months, but was always hard, filthy fucking...and always very risky

Coventry

I have three, I’d jump at the chance with any of them. All different body types too. Chances are somewhere between 0 & 0.5% but it’s provided hours of enjoyable imagination times and with some acquired props too

My ex sister in law caught me sniffing her knickers once..... she’s a tall slim blonde... cracking to be fair.

She didn’t really bat an eyelid and just asked me if I liked them! Haha.

From then on she knew what I would be doing when I went round haha. It did take a turn one day.... she saw me with her knickers again and she gladly touched herself and let me taste her... amazing smell and taste. Didn’t go any further than that.

By *ornylad80Man  over a year ago

Dundee

My Sister n Law walked in on me in the shower. She apologised immediately and then strung out the conversation while teasing me about seeing me naked. She also fired a couple of compliments my way.

We’ve mentioned it a few times to each other in jest and in a kind of flirting way.

By *unglerivermonkeyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Had regular access to her knicker drawer many years ago

Anyone up for swapping sister in law, wife pics?

Anyone?

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

The only time I would lay my sister in law, would be if I needed new foundations for the patio...

Anyone?

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Not an official sister in law as well weren't married but my first gf in college had a sister 10 years older. I'd heard her a couple of times at night with guys and she often wore bikini's around the house. She was the star of many of my wanking thoughts but I wouldn't ever have tried anything or cheated, I just enjoyed the fantasy.

I’ve had a big thing for my sis n law for years , she lives just around the corner and we have keys as before all this covid crap they used to go for many weekends away and we used to feed their cat

I’ve spent many a happy hour wanking at her house and often in her bed

By *romsgrove1Man  over a year ago

bromsgrove

Have had the pleasure of wanking into both their knickers in the past, loved it

By *f579Man  over a year ago

Midlands

I have one of my Sister in laws thongs, I really would love too fuck her

Do love a good sister in law story.

Mine lived with us for years and I always wanted to fuck her always had wanks over her one night I found her old phone while she was in town clubbing and I found all her dirty pictures so I had a plan

"Mine lived with us for years and I always wanted to fuck her always had wanks over her one night I found her old phone while she was in town clubbing and I found all her dirty pictures so I had a plan"

A story in the making here ??

I had a plan in mind and wasn't sure how it would play out I new she would come home d*unk so I set the old phone on slideshow of her dirt pictures and waited for the taxi to pull up out side and press play. Taxi pulled up and plan was in motion she came in the hall door looked in at me I was pretending to be a sleep with my cock out and the phone on the table while I was pretending to be a sleep waiting on her to do something I knocked out when I woke up my cock was wet and sticky and the phone was gone. I didnt see her for a day or two and didnt want to text her and ask her anything in case so a I'd let it play out till next night she was going out.

"Mine lived with us for years and I always wanted to fuck her always had wanks over her one night I found her old phone while she was in town clubbing and I found all her dirty pictures so I had a plan.

A story in the making here ??"

Yes I have one of my own never told any one b4

So it was a week later and all seemed ok she wasn't off with me at all.

So I had been looking for that phone again and it wasn't in the same so i was thinking she binned it cos i seen all her pictures. Saturday night came and she was out again I was sitting up playing the ps3 and I must of falling asleep b4 I could see her coming in this would happen for a few weeks of me falling a sleep b4 I could see her.i still couldn't belive I couldn't find that phone so one night i text her off the sister phone saying hey its al my phone isnt working and was seeing if u had an old phone I could use ha got no message back till about 2am and the bird was in bed so I took her phone to see the message. Message was something like sorry no alan my old phone is broke and I cant seem to find it. Yeah right I was thinking I z ok cool 4am comes and she walks in the door I'm asleep again or so she thinks so I felt her hand on my hand taking the control out my hand and I felt her kiss me saying goodnight and rubbed my cock as she was leaving the room. Was this a dream or did it reli happen defo was not a dream

Leeds

"The only time I would lay my sister in law, would be if I needed new foundations for the patio..."

Shame, but allows for a classic post!

Few weeks past at this stage and my gf was out at work and I was in shower and none of us locked the bathroom door as was only the 3 of us in the house. Anyway I heared her walking in the hall door I had only just turned off the shower so she didnt no I was in there she opens the bathroom door and walks in I was like hello I'm naked her and she just says it's ok it's not my first time to see you naked.

Finish this later the sister in law just came up to see me wife ha.

Costa Teguise

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Close by

I had a dream last night that me and sister in law were on a night out together, just the two of us. Plenty of teasing which progressed to snogging and a bit of groping.

Just before we left to get a taxi she went to the ladies and came back with a very naughty grin on her face. She put her arms round me and pulled me towards her, then whispered "I've got something for you". She pushed a pair of very warm, very skimpy panties into my hand. My cock jumped, I looked straight into her eyes and whispered "Fuck". "Mmmm, I do hope so", she replied.

We got in the taxi for the 20 minute ride home. Within seconds of starting off, she guided my hand onto her thigh and opened her legs, encouraging me to move higher. As my fingers brushed against her smooth cunt lips, I could feel her unzipping my trousers and sliding her hand inside. My cock was rock hard as she began to tease the tip with her thumb and finger....then, fuck - I woke up.... My cock was hard and I had to go into the bathroom to finish off what I was hoping sister in law was going to do.

One day (or night) perhaps, the dream may become reality - I can but hope...

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"The only time I would lay my sister in law, would be if I needed new foundations for the patio...

Shame, but allows for a classic post! "

She has no redeeming qualities...

Nope..

bewdley

fucked mine for years she stayed with us i worked nights when i came home wife was at work she would come and get in bed with me big tits hairy fanny love to fuck her again

By *r_n_Mrs_NawtyCouple  over a year ago

PRESTON

We were on a family holiday in Tunisia

After some light hearted and stray handed fun in the sea with the inflatables I felt a hand slip inside my shorts........

Stood with her back to me was my Sister in Law and she wasted no time in giving me one of the best hand jobs ever.

All the others on the beach were totally oblivious

Had my sister in law staying with us as she was getting divorced,walked into bathroom one morning,was on nights and wife in work.Was half asleep and wandered in,just as s.i.l coming out of shower "Shit!didn't realise you were in here"I stammered as I was ogling her naked body,I had always fancied her,she was 8 years younger than her sister and had lovely body,firm breasts,peachy bum,I averted my gaze afterfewseconds." Sorry,all my fault, " she said. "Not used to locking the door,forgot you were on nights"I went to leave,but had to face her to get out.She stood there,not attempting to cover up,a sultry smile on her face." Be a love,and pass me a towel"still with a smile on her lips and naughtiness in her big brown eyes.I was feeling nervous and shaking handed her a bath towel,holding it in front of me to cover her modesty. "Thanks sweetie" she almost purred, "I,'ll get out of your way now,to do what you need to do," she walked past me,brushing against me .What did she mean!I only went in for a piss!but looking down noticed I had a raging hard on!didn't realise!God,she thinks I,m going to have a wank after the incident,can,t be long in here,I thought.Struggled to have a piss as was still hard,but when finished,decided to knock on her bedroom door to apologise again.Knocked the door,was just about to say something when from inside the called "Come in Dave!" more to come,it you like.

Leeds

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

??

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"Had my sister in law staying with us as she was getting divorced,walked into bathroom one morning,was on nights and wife in work.Was half asleep and wandered in,just as s.i.l coming out of shower "Shit!didn't realise you were in here"I stammered as I was ogling her naked body,I had always fancied her,she was 8 years younger than her sister and had lovely body,firm breasts,peachy bum,I averted my gaze afterfewseconds." Sorry,all my fault, " she said. "Not used to locking the door,forgot you were on nights"I went to leave,but had to face her to get out.She stood there,not attempting to cover up,a sultry smile on her face." Be a love,and pass me a towel"still with a smile on her lips and naughtiness in her big brown eyes.I was feeling nervous and shaking handed her a bath towel,holding it in front of me to cover her modesty. "Thanks sweetie" she almost purred, "I,'ll get out of your way now,to do what you need to do," she walked past me,brushing against me .What did she mean!I only went in for a piss!but looking down noticed I had a raging hard on!didn't realise!God,she thinks I,m going to have a wank after the incident,can,t be long in here,I thought.Struggled to have a piss as was still hard,but when finished,decided to knock on her bedroom door to apologise again.Knocked the door,was just about to say something when from inside the called "Come in Dave!" more to come,it you like."

Would love to hear the rest.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

cambridge

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

When I was engaged in the late 1980's, we went on holiday with her sister and her sister's fiancee. We were all in our mid 20's. The fiancee and her sister were very similar in build and personality. To be honest, her fiancee was a bit of a drip.

We drove down to Austria and stayed in a ski hotel above Innsbruck for a few nights on the way through to Italy. It was a real chocolate box type of pine and log place.

After the first night, we went for a lunch in the town. My fiancee and her sister's fiancee both had some sort of soup. Within 2 hours, both had developed a vomiting sickness and the world came out of their other ends if you get my drift. Both were admitted to hospital in Innsbruck.....on drips and a whole catalogue of medication.

My wife's sister and I both stayed with them for the day but were asked to leave by late afternoon. We went back to the hotel and had dinner, a few drinks and then retired to our separate rooms which were connected by a locked door on one side and another locked door on the other, so the two rooms could be used by a family. It wasn't late.

Quite innocently, I said something to the effect that if she needed anything, she should knock.

After a short while, she knocked. I opened the door and she asked if I had some water. We were both dressed. I passed her a bottle of something to drink and she went back into her room.

I left my door open because I saw she had closed hers. I really couldn't be bothered to worry about it.

I went to bed (naked as I always have done since my early teens) and after an hour I had begun to doze. I was aware of something happening in the darkness and within a second, felt an unmistakable sag on the sise of the bed closest to the shared door.

She said something about not wanting to be alone and was very apologetic. I knew she was in pj's and said that she could stay (really silly for a loved up engaged man, I know).

She then initiated some fun by sitting up and taking her top off. We spent the whole night rolling around doing the whole menu.

The unsuspecting patients were released the following afternoon.

I never laid a finger on her again and we never spoke about it until after we both split up from our respective partners many years later. If the ex knew, it would have destroyed her relationship with her sister. We both agreed that it had just been a one off but was a wonderful one off.

By *ensualguy70TV/TS  over a year ago

paisley

Yes I have fucked my sister in law

Unfortunately I don’t have one

"Yes I have fucked my sister in law"
. Do tell

Very much so. My hot wife has 2 hot sisters.

I've seen the lace thong of one as she tucked herself in and saw the front of it. Wow.

As for the other. I did something. Not sex but still.

By *lscplCouple  over a year ago

chester le street

Love sniffing my sister in law, s thongs as she, s much younger and fitter than the wife and i, ve recently been wanking over her nude pics on another site

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

[Removed by poster at 15/11/20 11:32:08]

Fucked my ex sister in law... got a thing for the mother in law these days though

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Newcastle

I miss fucking mine...if she was around I would love to fuck her again in her sisters bed to make it even more kinky xx

wakefield

I’ve done it I have to admit

wakefield

I’m working on the auntie now lol she been getting fresh lol bizarre world lol

Often have light fun with her sister nothing like it

By *verageman81Man  over a year ago

lerwick

Caught sister in law coming out the shower one day. I was going upstairs as she walked out totally starkers. Turned looked at me and froze for a second I just laughed and she went in her room. But my memory of her perfect body stays with me.

Costa Teguise

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

manchester

By *adtaffladMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Done it

By *ickie734Man  over a year ago

Brooke

Never had a mother in law or sister in law, she was a single child and her mother died young

By *oupot56Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

Cousin in law

By *orafunladyMan  over a year ago

Livingston

After my ex and I split up it was a bit of a mess so years later we met up again an went to a party at our friends house her sister was there and after a while she got me to dance. After dancing for a couple of songs she pushed her body against me and said that I had picked the wrong sister and we could of had so much fun. I put it down to her having too much drink. Saw her a couple of times after that and once she said the offer still stands.

By *espectfulBusinessManMan  over a year ago

Essex and London

Read a story about 2 brothers sharing with 2 sisters after a night out

By *uck300Man  over a year ago

cathays

Rest

Coventry

About to go on holiday with family, my sister in law has been very chatty and huggy of late, even started texting which we’ve barely done for years. I’m definitely going to be suggestive and flirty to test the waters lol

Her hubby has already given useful information lol

manchester

Nice

By *untime512Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Have wanked over in law before and many others who I shouldn’t riskier the better

Coventry

"About to go on holiday with family, my sister in law has been very chatty and huggy of late, even started texting which we’ve barely done for years. I’m definitely going to be suggestive and flirty to test the waters lol

Her hubby has already given useful information lol "

As you would expect, nothing happened and not even a hint of anything naughty wanted. Some great views of her cleavage though. Lol

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan  over a year ago

Southend

"About to go on holiday with family, my sister in law has been very chatty and huggy of late, even started texting which we’ve barely done for years. I’m definitely going to be suggestive and flirty to test the waters lol

As you would expect, nothing happened and not even a hint of anything naughty wanted. Some great views of her cleavage though. Lol"

Nice. What info did hubby give?

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 11/08/23 16:52:51]

Coventry

As you would expect, nothing happened and not even a hint of anything naughty wanted. Some great views of her cleavage though. Lol

Nice. What info did hubby give?"

How much he’d like to watch her with two guys and how playful and active she is despite not venturing into the lifestyle yet. She’s pegged him.

Like I do with her sister, he encourages her to go out on the pull. We’re hoping to send them out together for a night on the pull

By *divingMan  over a year ago

northwich

Had my sister in law 6 times now lovely

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

"Had my sister in law 6 times now lovely"

By *ecret_Passion777Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Can share pics of my sister-in-law if anyone fancies?

"Can share pics of my sister-in-law if anyone fancies?"

Yes!!

By *inkyjijoMan  over a year ago

Angus

Did brothers wife for 6 months....saw wifes sisters tits n hsiry fanny while on holiday in Portugal sharing apartment lovely

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Had a few run ins with mine, kissing and touching

» Add a new message to this topic