FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The birthday package

The birthday package

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbod2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

This is a part fictional twist on a true story from my college days in the early 00's, I'll start with a bit of background on what led us to the story.

I met Kate when we were in college, she was first year and a few months off being 17 and I was nearly 19 so roughly a 2 year gap. We spoke a few times in college and eventually went out on a casual date which led to a couple more before we became a couple. Her parents were the traditional type so when we got to the stage of staying at others houses they asked that we didn't share a bed and that was respected. I had, had 3 previous relationships, all of which I had slept with them but I was Kate's first serious relationship. She had a brief boyfriend at the start of college who she'd reluctantly given a blowjob to a couple of times but that was it for her experience.

We had fooled around a bit but it wasn't until Kate was 18 that we had sex together, which was roughly over a year after we started going out. People thought it was a bit strange to wait so long but I loved her and wanted to make sure I was as patient as she needed me to be. The first time we had sex wasn't great, we made the mistake of letting it build in advance and I ended up lasting two minutes. Luckily I had good powers of recovery so once cleaned up we did it again and never had the same issue again. We spent the next 10 months having sex at every opportunity as we were young, in love and it was Kate's first time having sex so she was making up for lost time.

A little bit about Kate. She was 5ft 0", size 12-14 with B cup boobs, a round ass and fairly pale white skin. She had black hair naturally but it was often dyed with red and purple as she was quite into the emo look and music. She was quite shy and not very popular with guys which I always found weird as she was beautiful to me. I was 5ft 10" and a little chubby I guess but not overweight but people round there weren't all into health and fitness nearly 20 years ago. Like I said for 10 months we had a lot of sex and both of us enjoyed it, I was always struggled with body confidence as my cock was only between 5" - 6" and while I knew it was average for our country there were plenty around who were much bigger. I also knew she had befriended my mates girlfriend at the time and it was quite well known he was larger in the trouser department.

One day I was at Kate's I needed to use her computer for something for college but she had forgot to close her browser and I saw she had been looking at pictures of larger cocks and it knocked my confidence a bit. I toyed with the idea of telling her for a few weeks before eventually raising it. She told me that my friends gf had been telling her in their girly chat about different dick sizes and how good he feels when they fuck. She said she was happy with our sex life but she had just been curious about bigger guys. We talked through it and she reassured me everything was ok. By this point it was just under a month from her 19th birthday and she would be staying at mine for the weekend and my parents would be away all weekend. Of course a lot of sex would be had but on the actual night of her birthday I was cooking a meal for her. I'm not sure how it came across my mind and I wasn't that sure about it but I had arranged special birthday package for her.

I made Kate stay upstairs while I prepared all the meal and table before calling her down. The candle lit meal went down a storm as did the presents and wine. I won't bore you with the details of the meal but once finished we sat on the sofa to let our food digest before the birthday night passion would begin. About an hour into chilling there was a knock at the door, Kate answered it as I had just gone to get more drinks and Greg a 'friend' of mine. I didn't really know him but he was friends with my best female friend, having told her about Kate's curiosity she recommended Greg to me. She admitted to trying him out for us first and let's just say he came largely recommended. He knew why he was here but Kate had no idea so he made up and excuse that he was here to pick something up. He apologised to Kate as he didn't realise he was interrupting and would call back.

Kate of course let him in which due to her kind nature we knew she would, so far so good as he was in the house. She showed him to the sofa, her on the end seat and him in the middle. I came back in with the drinks acting all surprised and Kate offered Greg a drink too. I sat down on the other end of the sofa while she got up and got him a drink. Kate was wearing a nice tight dress that showed off her peachy ass as she walked off. When she had left the room Greg asked if I was sure about this and I reassured him it was fine but he would definitely have to make the first move as she wouldn't. He said she wasn't his usual type really but was told emo girls were a bit wild in bed. It seemed a little stereotypical but Kate had become quite adventurous over the past few months. Greg was wearing gym clothes as that's apparently where he pretended he was going so he just had shorts and a vest on.

Kate returned with a drink for him and we sat chatting with Greg in the middle, I caught her looking at the bulge in his shorts a couple of times but she didn't see me catch her. Greg paid her some compliments on how beautiful she was and that I was lucky. She was shy but thanked him for his kind words, he got a little more forward with them and said it's a pity I don't share more than my gym equipment which made her blush. Kate got us all another drink and by this point she was a little tipsy. Greg's flirting continued in a light hearted way and he started talking about his pet snake, Kate was quite into reptiles so showed interest but she didn't quite get what he was on about. So when I was out of the room he asked if she'd like to see it, thinking he would just show her a photo of a snake she agreed. However what she got instead was Greg lifting up a little and pulled his shorts down to expose himself.

She couldn't believe her eyes and quickly covered them asking what he was doing. Hearing her speak I walked back into to see hks shorts around his ankles and the longest flacid cock I'd ever seen, it was huge. Kate was stuttery and trying to explain she didn't ask him to do this. I came and sat back down next to Greg and his trouser snake and said "happy birthday" she looked confused and questioned me. I explained that due to her curiosity of larger cocks I arranged for her to see one on her birthday. "Not just see it either" Greg said as he swung it around in his hand. "You can touch it if you want" Greg said to her "he's asleep now but he'll soon wake up"

Kate looked at me with a blushed expression still and I reassured her it was ok to touch her present. She reluctantly moved her hand towards it and backed off, clearly shy by all this. Greg then gently took her hand and placed it on his cock.

It took a few moments but she did eventually move her hand to wrap it around his cock to hold it in her hand. "Why don't you wake him up" Greg said. To be fair to Greg he was nice and very patient of the situation. Kate did eventually start to move her hand up and down his cock, we all watched it get hard as she stroked it slowly until it was fully hard in her hand. Greg asked her if she liked it, she smiled back as she replied "yes it's nice and very big, I've never seen one like this before" she was still stroking it as he told her how good her hand skills were. I watched as my loving girlfriend stroked this big dick I had gotten her for her birthday and how happy she was to be feeling it now she had gotten used to the situation. "I'm told you have some excellent oral skills, do you want to give this a taste?" Kate nodded with a naughty look on her face before moving her head over and down as she began to take Greg's big dick in her mouth for the first time.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Good start xx

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Very good start

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *MR94Man  over a year ago

London

So far so good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent choice of birthday gift

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Yeah nice

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Can’t wait for the rest Is she going to get fucked by them both.

Nantwich

Looks like there's some interest in this one so I'll continue it for you

Nantwich

Kate couldn't take a lot of his cock in her mouth but he assured her she was doing a good job and it felt nice. I couldn't believe that I was sat there watching my girlfriend with another cock in her mouth but I knew it was what she wanted to see. She was still quite shy when sucking it and not quite giving it her all like she does when we're in bed but Greg's encouraging words definitely helped her gain some more confidence as she began to get a little more into it.

"Why don't you get on your knees between my legs, that'll help you more" Greg said. Kate took his cock out of her mouth and said ok. With that she got off the sofa and onto her knees between his leg, she looked up at us both and she looked so beautiful but so naughty at the same time. "Why don't you start with the balls and work your way up" Greg said as he continued to guide her through the evening.

She nodded and then moved her mouth down to his large and shaved ball sack. She began to lick it and run her tongue around the sweet spot of his balls before taking one in her mouth to suck on before taking the other one. His cock was absolutely rock hard and I would say he was pushing 12", quite thick and veiny. She asked her for her hand which she moved up to him. Greg then placed her hand around his cock and asked her to stroke it while she sucked on his balls.

She was completely at his mercy now and I'm pretty sure she'd do what ever he instructioned as she was mesmerized by his manhood. I'd love to know what was running through her mind as he hand ran up and down his cock. At his instruction she then began to run her tongue up his balls and to the base of his cock before running it all the way up his long shaft and back down again. She ran her tongue up and down it a few times before she ran it up one last time to the tip and whilst holding it, she put her lips around his swollen head and began to lick it.

It wasn't long before she her head was beginning to bob up and down a little as she sucked on his cock. It was such a strange experience for me to watch but there was something about Kate suck on a huge cock that surprisingly got me going in ways I didn't think it would and I was definitely rock hard in my pants while I watched her serice Greg in front of my eyes.........

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

12 inches? Wow

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

12 inches going to be good hearing how she takes him.

London

Cambridgeshire

Nantwich

Greg ran this fingers through her hair and held her head as she sucked on his cock, she could only get a few inches down it before struggling so most of him was on show. He had his head tilted back on the sofa as he held her head, he was clearly enjoying her oral skills as much as I do. Kate occasionally took his cock out of her mouth to roll her tongue around his swollen head while she made eye contact with him before he watched it disappear back into her mouth. By this point Kate was well into it and she was loving every second of playing with a big dick for the first time.

Hey shyness was about to come back though as Greg said to her "let's get you out of that dress" and leaned forward to unzip it. He managed to pull the zip all the way down to her lower back before taking her hands in his and helping her to her feet with him. He looked longingly into her eyes for a moment before going in for a kiss, she kissed him back as if she had forgotten all about me, his dick to the side of her standing out still hard.

As they kissed I watched him slide her dress down over her shoulders and down to her waist. It wasn't until the kiss ended and he stepped back that she became all shy that he could see her boobs in her bra and put her hands over them. I'm the only one who's ever seen her naked and suddenly she became very aware that this new man had seen her in her bra, despite moments earlier she'd had his cock in her mouth.

Greg took the opportunity of her occupied hands to pull her dress down further and before she could react it was at her ankles, she seemed anxious but I assured her it was all ok and she settled more into it and then seemed to enjoy his hands on her ass as he pulled her back in for another kiss. This time she took hold of his cock and stroked it when they shared a brief kiss.

"Your turn for some fun, let's get you on the sofa" Greg said. I was still sat on the end as he moved her towards the sofa, he lay her down on it with the back of her head resting on my thigh. Greg then climbed on the sofa, opened her legs and then moved her panties to one side. "Mmmm shaved and wet, just as I like them. She has a nice pussy" he said as only the second man to ever see it.

She looked up at me and said "I thought he just came so I could see what a big dick looks like?"

"You like oral don't you?"

"Yeah"

"Well just lie back and enjoy your birthday"

With that Greg had moved his head between her legs and had begun to go down on her as she quickly began to moan out. "Oh that feels so good, mmmmm, yes keep going like that" Kate was enjoying having a new tongue between her legs, she was a big fan of oral and now a big fan of the new man as his tongue ran around her clit as she squeezed my hand hard "oh god, I'm going to cum, don't stop"

It wasn't long before he got her to orgasm with his skills and it's the loudest I've ever heard her as she tensed up and came over his face. He kept going like that until she had cum again, by this time he knew she was ready to try the weapon between his legs. He looked up at me and asked if they could use my bed as it would be much better for the next part. Who was I to argue, Greg then picked Kate up and carried upstairs as his thigh slapping cock swung side to side. I followed them up into my bedroom.........

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More please....

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

More

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Very good story, I guess the 12” part is where you used creative licence ?!?

Look forward to see how this develops

Cambridgeshire

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Looking forward to reading the rest of this

By *estcliff coupleCouple  over a year ago

Westcliff

"Looking forward to reading the rest of this "

Same

London

London

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Nantwich

When he got them to my room he put Kate down so she was stood up and then he sat on the edge of the bed in front of her, his now semi hard cock hanging off the edge of my bed all over my duvet. He asked Kate to do a little spin so he could see her properly, you could tell she wasn't used to being on show for someone else but did it. Greg complimented her as she did she definitely helped her confidence and when she was back facing him her eyes were glued to his cock.

Greg reached out so he could grab the edge of her panties, she went a little shy again as he began to pull them down but he quickly reassured her and he'd already gone down on her so it wasn't anything he hadn't just seen. By time he'd pulled them off though and she'd stepped out of them her confidence had grown a bit. We both watched as she reached behind her back and undid her bra for him, holding it as she took her arms out of it one at a time and then holding it against her.

With one last gust of confidence she let go and her bra dropped to the floor so he could see her 32B boobs and pink puffy nipples for the first time. I couldn't believe my gf was stood naked in front of another man but she looked more beautiful than ever. Greg reached out again, putting his hands around her ass and pulling her towards him, she laughed as he pulled her forward but her laughs soon turned to something else as his mouth found her nipples for the first time.

Laughter had turned to a little moan, her fingers running through his hair as he sucked on her petite boobs. His left index finger had found her clit as well and was rubbing it while he feasted on her boobs, her eyes closed and moans escaping her mouth at a quickening pace. It wasn't long before he wrapped his arms around her, picked her up as he stood up then spun round and dropped her on the bed. She watched as his now erect again cock came towards her.

Greg lay down half on her, his cock on her stomach as they began to passionately kiss and their hands run over each others bodies, only delaying the rapidly increasing inevitable that would be his cock entering my gf and my standing watching her get fucked by a huge cock. That moment was soon to come though as he said to her "where does your boyfriend keep his condoms?" As soon as he uttered those words I thought my cock was going to burst out of my pants.

They had completely forgotten all about me until I told him they were in the top drawer. He thanked me but my voice took Kate by surprise a little bit as she remembered where she was and what was happening. As Greg was tearing open the packet and rolling the condom down his manhood Kate said to me "are you sure this is ok?" To which I replied "is that you want?"

"More than anything else right now, I want to feel his huge cock inside me"

With that Greg was ready and been attention turned back to him as he lowered down and slapped his cock on her clit a couple of times before asking if she was ready. She nervously but excitedly told him she was ready and with that he slid his cock down her pussy until the head found her entrance. They looked into each others eyes as he pushed the head of his cock slowly inside her as she straight away moaned out at him and cried out "oh my god, it's so big" and this was only the head.........

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster South Yorkshire

Hertfordshire

I need more of this

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *urhamgurlWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Oh wow I want this

London

By *tanlee1512Man  over a year ago

Epsom

Very nice

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

Nantwich

Greg lay there with just his tip inside her as he moved his hands up to her shoulders and moved his face down to kiss as he moved just the head of his cock in and out of her, it was hugely erotic to see and I could hear her muffler moans through the kiss as he teased her. I could see his full length just waiting for it's invite to enter her but he was taking his time to make sure she could handle it. An extra inch had gone inside her by time they had finished kissing and she was still moaning at that.

Greg whispered to her "are you ready for more?" To which she replied "oh god yes, give it to me, it's so big" with that Greg moved to begin kissing her neck. He pushed move of himself inside her as she moaned out even more. I think at this point he was now half way inside her and began thrusting those 6" in and out of her a bit faster. I was unsure she'd be able to take the other 6" as well but slowly but surely he managed to get a little bit more inside her.

He was now probably 7" or 8" inside her when she cried out she was going to cum and to stay like that. Greg kept his pace as instructed and not long after she told us she was cumming over his big cock "keep going like this, oh my god, you're so good inside me" he had barely reached any form of fast or hard pace and she had already cum over his cock. Once she had come down from her high she asked him for more of him, by now she had adjusted to him quite well and as he pushed further he was nearly fully inside her.

He began to fuck her faster now and I thought she was going to moan the place down and it wasn't long before she said she was cumming again and telling him over and over he's the best she's ever felt. I wasn't discouraged by this and how quickly she had become besotted over this new cock as he was much bigger and I was loving watching her take it all while he now sucked on her nipples as she took him.

Hertfordshire

Love this story

Nantwich

Greg pushed Kate's legs back so her knees rested on her boobs and it allowed him to push the rest of himself inside her, all 12" of this hard cock were now inside my girlfriends pussy and her face was one of pure ecstasy. At this point her was able to move in and out of her quite freely so he began to increase to a nice solid and fairly fast pace with his balls slapping against her ass as he did it. I was stood side onto them so I had a perfect angle to watch his cock sliding in and out of her and she was soon cumming again all over his cock. Kate had never cum this much for me during sex so he was definitely doing something right.

He was ready for a position change though and pulled his cock out of her which seemed to take forever to get all the way out. He then helped her turn around and up onto her knees, her legs were spread open ready for him and after a few cock slaps to her ass he was sliding it inside her once again and she moaned as he entered her. Greg took hold of her hips and pulled her towards him which forced all of his cock inside her and sent her legs a little weak in the process.

As he was still holding her though he began to fuck her again, picking up where he left off really with the fast pace but this time he was giving it to her hard. Kate almost seemed like a rag doll fully at his mercy as he just did whatever he wanted to her and she thanked him for it. Her petite boobs bouncing back and forth as her new dominant friend gave her an experience she'd never forget, once again bringing her to orgasm. This time though she was all weak following the orgasm and fell forward onto the bed breathing heavily.

Greg wasn't done with her though and she knew it, not that she wanted him to be done. He moved forward and down with her so his cock was back inside her, with his hands on the bed by her arm pits he began to once again fuck her. This time though he was harder and faster as he was really starting to pound away on her, Kate couldn't do anything other than to just lie there and take it. Another couple of orgasms followed for her before I heard him say to her "get down on your knees" as he pulled out of her.

We both knew what this meant and Kate didn't like being cummed over but in this instance she got down on the bedroom floor eagerly. She watched him wank his big dick in front of her face before he began to ejaculate over her face and boobs. He was a pretty heavy cummer and half her face and most her boobs were covered by time he'd finished with her and he sat back down on the bed.

Kate looked amazing covered in his cum, something I've always enjoyed doing to her but she doesn't like it so it's a special occasion sort of thing. She looked up at me smiling and still out of breath and said "can he stay the night?" That had never been the plan and we had planned for him to leave once he'd done the deed but looking at how happy she was I agreed he could if he wanted to.

Greg agreed and we let Kate get cleaned up before we walked back to the living room, them still naked until they got there to put their clothes on. We ended up having a few drinks and watching a movie on the sofa, Kate in the middle of us and the events earlier in the night were never mentioned as she cuddled up with us both. The film finished and we all went to my bedroom, I had a big bed so I agreed to Greg sharing it with us if Kate was in the middle.

We got ready for bed, I was in my boxers. Kate was in hot pants and a vest top and Greg was also in his boxers. I thought she wanted him to stay to play with his cock some more but not long after we got in bed she fell asleep. However the following morning I was awoken to quite a sight.......

Hertfordshire

Cant wait for more

By *tanlee1512Man  over a year ago

Epsom

Can't wait to hear what's next

Nantwich

"Cant wait for more"

I can update it but doesn't seem much interest unfortunately

Keep going please

By *estcliff coupleCouple  over a year ago

Westcliff

Yes please keep going really enjoying

Nantwich

The duvet was pulled back and Greg no longer had his boxers on, instead he was lying on his back relaxing. Kate was halfway down the bed running her tongue up and down his cock that lay across his hip. He was hardening as she went until not long after he was fully hard, they hadn't noticed I was awake so I kept my eyes half closed so I could watch them. Her tongue was running fully up and down his cock while she occasionally licked his balls or took the tip inside her mouth.

Kate had great oral skills but she was really teasing him and making the most of his cock with the time she had left. Of course I was rock hard and I gave them a couple more minutes before I made them aware I was a awake. Kate looked at me and said good morning but she was soon back to licking his cock. She did look at me a minute later and say "his cock is just so big and juicy, can I keep it?" Followed by a laugh. I knew she wasn't serious but at the same time I knew she would continue being with him given the opportunity.

Running her tongue up to his now pre cum oozing tip, she took it in her mouth hands free and began to suck the first couple of inches of him while I watched. It was so hot to watch but after last night and now this I was desperate to join in. It was obvious from his breathing he was enjoying this, which was further enhanced by Kate taking hold of his cock and wanking him as she sucked him.

It was at that point I realised she was fully naked for him, while the duvet was pulled back it had still covered her a lot all it wasn't as obvious. I was turned on by another man seeing my girlfriend naked just as much as by what she was doing to him. I think she sucked him for another couple of minutes before she looked at me and said "can you pass me a condom from your top drawer please?" I didn't even hesitate as I wanted to see her take that monster cock again.

Both of us watched her roll the condom down his cock before she turned around and straddled him before she took hold of his cock and guided it towards her. Kate moaned put as she began to push down his cock, she managed to get about half of him in before she struggled. As a result she began to lift up and down on his cock and moaned as she did, once again announcing to the room how big he is.

She asked me to take a picture of her riding him, he face wasn't going to be in it as she'd be facing front. She lift up a bit before stopping and asked me to take the photo. I did as told and it was such a horny picture but you'd not know who it was from just the picture. I guess she wanted a souvenir of her big cock experience and she was soon back to riding him.

Time had gotten away from us and Greg didn't have long to go before he had to leave, so Kate escalated the situation a bit by getting off his cock. She then lay on her front next to me and told him to just her pussy as a fuck toy to make himself cum before he had to go. She showed little regard for her own pleasure even though she was going to get plenty.

Kate couldn't see him now but I could see his long cock dangling down ready for her as she opened her legs a bit for him. Greg then guided his cock between her legs and inside her pussy, he pushed himself in as far as her could before sliding it back out a few inches then back in again. He started off soft and slow but he was soon into a nice rhythm as she asked for it faster.

Who was Greg to argue as he fucked her fastee, each time trying to push more and more of himself inside her until his balls eventually came into contact with her clit as he was fully inside her.

Kate are biting her pillow hard as he thrust in and out of her at a fast pace, he wasn't fucking her that hard just quite fast and she was moaning loudly as he did.

He soon had her cumming over his 12 incher as her held her down on the bed and made her take it, not like there would be anything else she would rather be doing right now. Looking at the clock he knew he had to be fast so increased his pace a little more, I'm not sure how Kate was managing to take this but I was oddly proud of her. Just then Greg he announced he needed to cum, he pulled out and Kate flipped over just in time for him to shoot his load all over her boobs and stomach. His load was huge and all over her as she lay there catching her breath.

Greg then got dressed, gave her a kiss and thanked her for letting him fuck her, telling her she was one of the best he'd been with. We then left her beeming from ear to ear covered in Gregs cum as I went to let him out. He thanked me at the door as well and said he hoped it all went how I wanted it to and he'd be available again for her any time if we decided it wasn't a one off.......

» Add a new message to this topic