FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheating wife

Cheating wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got a very horny story of a cheating wife if anyone would like to hear it ended with a very hot three-some

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *undubguy100Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Sure why wouldnt we....fire away...

By *ig John 46Man  over a year ago

Matlock

Crack on

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

"Sure why wouldnt we....fire away..."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to hear

Tell us please

So to pay to paint the picture was a boring day was just browsing fab and I came across this profile picture caught my eye.

Like all men I went straight for the photos and my first thought was god she's fit her photos were stunning.

After I'd got over her pictures I had a scroll down and read her profile.

It saying wife looking for more hubby don't satisfy her as she needs he works away so plenty of free time she was kept by him so didn't work.

I thought it's too good to be true either a fake or one of the wiredos play a woman.

I chanced it and sent a mgs and got one back we spoke for a week and arranged to meet I was still sure it was all fake and I'd be stood up.

When this woman walks in dressed to impress I couldn't believe my eyes we had a coffee chatted and chatted. She then asked me back to hers.

To describe her for your imagination

She had long brown hair deep brown eyes very pretty face and make up on point.

Her boobs were huge and had a slim to athletic figure and a fantastic arse.

I wasn't expecting anything other than another brew and some more chat I was very wrong once we got to hers.

I'll continue if still interested

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes please more

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

wirral

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Yes carry on

Looking forward to more.

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Keep it coming.

Ideal scenario building up here hopefully

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Yeah. Keep going

Apologies for the delay

So here we are in the kitchen further than I ever thought I'd get with this woman taking in to account I thought she was fake or a dude playing a woman.

I couldn't take my eyes off here boobs she had a summer dress on the was short and had the slit in the middle so wasn't wearing a bra either.

Her boobs stayed very well only a little movement when she mived.

She said go though to the sitting room I'll bring the drinks in I did I was sat there waiting she walked in passed me put my drink down and sat across from me crossed her legs giving me a wonderful view up her dress sat forward making the dress around her boobs fall losse.

We chatted aging her telling me about her husband just not in to the sex she likes and he's far too busy he's away now for a month.

With that she said oh wait here I've something to show you and went upstairs I was left sat in this wife's sitting room for what felt like hours.

When in she walked in stockings a tiny teddy sexy underwear she looked at me turned and shook her arse well what to you think I was speachless she then came up to me put her hands on my knees and lent forward inches away from my face and said we'll do you like I smiled. She looked me right in the eyes and moved her hand on to my solid cock and said I'm going to take a look at this now see what you've got then your going to rip this underwear off me and fuck me like the slut I am.

Pulling down my trousers my cock strung out and her eyes lit up I'm gifted in that department she took a hold of it and looking at it saying it's huge this is going to be fun.

Sucking me off I was in heaven till I'd decided I'd had to have her so standing up and stopping her. I positioned her bent over the sofa and moved her teddy to one side ready. She looked at me and said no rip it off me. She grabbed my cock again turned to me and squeezed it and grabbed my face with her free hand planted a hard kiss on me wanking me and said it again rip it off me and fuck me like a slut.

This had triggered something inside me I grabbed a fist full of hair threw her back in to position and spanked her arse telling her you slut don't talk to me like that I'd turned her arse red in a few spanks grabbed the thong of her teddy and ripped it clean open in one tug.

Set my self at her pussy and smacked her arse again to her moans lube wasn't a problem she was soaking and I slide straight in balls deep and start to pound away stopping now and then to spank her.

More to come if still interested

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

More on the way

So I'm currently balls deep in this hot wife's pussy still a little bit surprised it's all happening if I'm honest.

I push in nice and deep and hear her moan loud I slide out till just the tip is in give her arse another really good cracking spank and let my hard cock fall out of her.

Sitting next to still bent over the sofa she looks at me saying what are you doing I said back if you want this cock you'd better take it. With filthy look in her eyes she climbed on top and started to ride me slowly it felt amazing feeling her arse press down on to my balls I could feel his wet she was running down my cock. I took hold of the teddy underwear she was wearing and ripped it open more to release her huge boobs in to my face.

Grabbed her arse and went to work on her nipples she and me where loving it I played with her arse hole and pushed a finger in to he satisfied moans.

I was ready to get satisfing I lifted her cock still deep inside her few pumps while we stood in her living room while I looked for somewhere to lay her I decided the coffee table will have to do it looked strong enough.

As I laid her back she swung and arm to clear it cold coffee and flowers and a vase went spilling on to the floor but we were in the heat of the moment and didn't care.

She was flat on her back I re positioned her legs over my shoulders lent forward and held the sides of the table and planted a kiss on her lips we broke the kiss and she says in a very soft pleasured voice you going to pound this pussy.

With a smile I pushed in deep to her moan and started to pump her quicker heard her say though her breath yes you are. I pounding away her screaming in pleasure that she coming I let losse and filled her pussy. Sat back on the sofa and took in the sight laid on the table in front of me she looked at me though her legs and smiled pushed her self up and knelt on the floor in front of me and sucked and licked my cock and balls clean.

While holding my cock looked at me and said that's the first time you've fucked me im telling you now it's not the last time your doing that again and again and again. I've not decided yet but definitely again today and laughed.

We ended up doing twice more that day which has led to 3 years later and we're still at it. Plenty to tell in between if you drop a thumbs up if you'd like to hear more of me and this fantastic woman. All true stories.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Great story

By *ordy73Man  over a year ago

lancashire

I’d love to walk in on my wife having fun

More of the story to come later tonight

By *oto moto 88Man  over a year ago

stafford

Fuck me lad im solid right now need more

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin Wicklow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 05/09/20 15:21:19]

Lincoln

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

awesome story so far!

Moving on with my new play mate her husband was away for the month and we played on an off for that month as and when we weren't at work and such.

Her husband came back and she spent the weekend with him I sent her s mgs saying I've booked a cottage for next weekend make an acusse to be able to be there.

She didn't reply till later on the next day saying we're on I've said I'm going for a weekend with the girls in s cottage he's non the wiser.

I picked her up on the Friday afternoon she'd sent him shopping.

We got there was in the middle of nowhere on a farm she was wearing summer dress the weather was so hot it was unbelievable I parked the car and said let's get the keys before I got out she lent across kissed me hard hand on my cock squeezed and said this is going to be fun.

We got the keys and where shown around was a small place one bedroom kitchen lounge dining area. There was a hot tub across the garden the owner showed us and how to use it. Gave us the keys and said I'll leave you to it. We stood and looked at the view from the tub when she said a glass of wine sit in that tub and take the view in perfect.

We went back to the cottage to unpack and get settled. We unpacked the bedroom had a huge bed backed on to the wall with an ensuite with the biggest shower I've ever seen a huge window looking out from the bed for the view.

So we were all sorted and it must of been the heat but I was so horny I looked at Sam her boobs in the dress didn't need a bra as there was a split down the middle. She was busy looking out the window in the bedroom so I got my cock out went up behind her and lifted the dress she said what are you up to said as blunt as can be I'm going to fuck you she just laughed as I put my cock in her.

Fucked her hard we both came then went for dinner we came back from dinner tipsy and even more horny.

She started to wank me off in the kitchen and I ate her pussy off the work top we fucked again in the kitchen then headed for bed. We went to sleep but I woke at 3am with the feeling of I need to fuck I threw the duvet back to find Sam laying on her front I moved in to position and cracked her arse hard she woke with a moan and I pushed my cock deep in her fucked till I'd cum and we went back to sleep.

The rest of the weekend will come a bit later

lancashire

Anyone fancy a chat about my wife?

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

We'd been woke by the movement of farm equipment so I jumped downstairs made tea and we sat in bed watching the view very peaceful. We'd decided we'd go exploring today the local town got ready again it was early and already very hot shorts and tee shirts it was. I was ready to go when Sam came down the stairs in the shortest skirt I've seen and a bra and top the made her tits even bigger if that was possible.

So off we went I stayed a few steps behind Sam for obvious reasons and to perv ??.

We found a nice little pub had dinner and drinks stopped at the supermarket on the way back to get a few more supplies then back to the cottage.

I'd brought with me a big bottle of baby oil thinking it will be nice to give/receive a massage we were in the garden and having a more wine when I told her about she went in to get ready and I joined her upstairs.

To find Sam naked knelt on the floor in front of the big window she said I want to suck your cock while you look out the window. I was going to say no

This window looked out over the valley and people could of easily seen is if they walked past.

But that didn't phase us cock out Sam got straight on with it I was in heaven she made me cum I told her to get on the bed and got in position to give this massage. It was starting to get dark now so we lit a few candles and I gave her massage front and back spent extra time on her huge boobs and bum area which we both enjoyed. We'd come to the end of the massage and I felt her hand on my cock again she then let go and stood in the window looked over her shoulder and said fuck me how could I refuse.

You thirsty for more

By *heinseminatorMan  over a year ago

Crewe

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Yes!

This all sounds good. Do you mind Me asking is She on the pill?

You may ask and I can tell you no she is not but she has had complications in that area and I fire blanks from my own doing.

More to come later

Here!

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Lincoln

So there she is stood in this window hands out to support her on the glass slight bend and pushing her arse out was one of the best sights I'd seen.

I wondered up to her have her arse a slap and slide my cock in she moaned in pleasure as I slowly built speed up. Till I was pumping her hard she reached back and held on to my wrists.

I stopped and turned her around lifted her and we fucked standing up I moved her very slowly back towards the window and and Lent her up against it and proceeded to fuck harder till she said she was going to cum so I lifted her over to the end on the layed her back put her legs over my shoulders and lent forward.

To get nice and deep and started to fuck hard Sam was screaming and we were both close she'd cum I felt her go tight on my cock and I let myself go and we fell apart next to each other what a day and what an endding.

We showered with each other and had a little tease in there and before bed while we made plans for our last day Sunday as we had to check out on the Monday.

More to come later on

ayr / glasgow

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

Great story !

cheshire/Preston

Love this

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More to come tommow stay tuned

"You may ask and I can tell you no she is not but she has had complications in that area and I fire blanks from my own doing.

More to come later "

Have you got her phone number lol

Apologies for the delay real life getting in the way.

After our romantic and frantic night we'd drifted off to sleep I woke in the morning to a hot cup of coffee and Sam sat next to me still naked tits out covers over her bottom half.

We said morning to each other and made chit chat till I was fully awake then she pointed out that we must of got carried away last night. I looked confused at her she sipped her coffee and pointed with her eyes to the huge window.

When I looked there was to prints on the window of hands and her boobs and then next to it I could see a bigger print of her back and arse. I giggled and said must of got a bit excited.

We made our plans for the day to pop out and get some stuff to chill by the cottage and use the spa it was looking to be another really hot day.

Off we went to the supermarket got lunch dinner and most importantly more booze all I could think about is getting back and fucking Sam more till we had to leave the next day.

We got back had our lunch and got changed in to our swim wear I say we I put my shorts on Sam on the other hand put what I can only describe as a piece of string.

We poured out drinks and headed for where the hot tub was it did have a private side but neither of us where that bothered.

Laid out in the sun it was so hot we where both sweating with the oil Sam had on it just made her more fuck able.

When all of a sudden she looked over at me and said it's very quite here we've not seen anyone all day on the farm do you think I'll get away with tanning my boobs.

I looked and said I don't see why not there's no one around so off popped the top and out came these fantastic boobs.

I was laid there looking at them and then it had to be said I think as much as I want them out you need to cover up you've given me a hard on stood proud in my shorts.

She laughed and looked at me and rolled on to her side to face me squeezed them together and said are you sure and laid her hand on my stomach.

My eyes couldn't leave them and her hand began to side in my shorts. She felt it and gave an mmmm biting her lip saying this is all for me.

I smiled and reached out for a boobs and played with her nipples and she mmm in approval.

Looking at me and said these shorts are in the way being in the moment I didn't hesitate and moved them just below my bum my cock sprung out and she grabbed it and wanked me some more I was in heaven.

Hands went behind my head and I laid back and enjoyed the play my eyes where shut when I noticed she'd stopped and I lifted my head a bit to find she'd moved down between my legs cock still in hand so I laid back down that's when I felt her warm wet tounge on my cock my head shot up to see there she was kelnt between my legs half my cock in her mouth I didn't expect this even from sam.

More to come later

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Here!

cheshire/Preston

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

ayr / glasgow

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Apologies been busy more to come soon

Back to it

I've just felt my cock enter Sam's hot wet mouth my head shot up to see just what she was doing I reacted with what are you doing some one could see she didn't stop sucking my cock and making a pop as she stopped.

Looked straight at me cock still in hand saying really we've been laid in and around the garden for nearly 3 hours and haven't seen a soul. I smiled and agreed with her I went back to resting on my elbows so I could watch Sam going deeper and deeper with her gagging every now and then she'd grabbed my balls tight and began to push herself down my cock getting sloppy and gagging my till she'd got all 10inch in I was in heaven again.

She stopped and climbed up me our sweaty oily body came together her boobs pressed on to my chest and we met and kissed my hands went straight for her arse and a hard spank and I grabbed it.

She slid back down me grabbing my shorts and taking them off laid between my legs and licked and sucked my balls life couldn't get much better.

Another 10 minutes pasted I'd laid back eyes closed when I couldn't feel anything anymore just thinking she'll be on top of me kissing me soon.

I was wrong when I felt her bikini bottoms hit me in the face by the time if grabbed them and realized what they where Sam was sliding down on my cock. My first thought was wtf in the open not our garden untill she'd sank deep and I was balls deep in her all worry went out the window and she started to bounce.

It didn't last long untill I had to take control of the situation throwing her off me lifting her legs over my shoulders and going deep and hard her boobs where bouncing everywhere as I pounded away.

A few minutes pasted when sam grabbed my arse and said hot tub I slowed down and said you want to sit in the hot tub we can once we're finished. Sam shook her head and said fuck me in the hot tub. I responded with the only thing I could think about was really she smiled and said yes really I pulled out helped her up and she walked over to the tub.

We'd left our swimwear as it was littered over the garden so if someone did come by we were screwed but I had other things on my mind. Cock rock hard swung from side to side as I walked.

We got in and Sam climbed on top of me and began to ride me moaning out Sam rode me slow and I felt every inch going in her.

I took charge of this and lifted her off me bending her over the side of the tub and slid in her tight pussy and began to pound slow to start picking up speed as Sam moaned loudly there was water going every where and I announced I was going to cum and was she ready she moaned a yes and I felt her tighten on my cock and I exploded inside her.

We sat back I. The tub and caught our breath and took the view in Sam then said I spose we should go get cleaned up get ready for our last night.

She climbed out walked in to the garden naked picked out stuff up and I watched her walk back to the door I jumped out and caught her on the stairs grabbed Sam sat her down and went down on her on the stairs.

More to follow on our last day .

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

cheshire/Preston

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ir jizalotMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I think my Mrs has been naughty on a night out

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"I think my Mrs has been naughty on a night out"

Tell us more

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *vhazelMan  over a year ago

Ely

By *ammy lynWoman  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

Wonderful story very horny xx

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ir jizalotMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think my Mrs has been naughty on a night out

Tell us more "

So it was last year October and I had been asked to go out with work for a night out, one wich kelly invited her self to,

We had been drinking before we went out and I met up with work in the pub, later on pub closed and we moved on Kelly was pissed at this point, we went to a few of the clubs and got some more to drink. One of the lads statred being a dick after too much couldn't handle his drink so me and a mate went to put him in a taxi, he was hard work to say the least I was gone about 40mins, when I hot back Kelly was pissed sat at the table from where I was walking in i could see she was sat with her legs open in a red dress and her knickers were to one side. I thought best to get her home so off to the taxi we went.

It was playing on my mind she was sat there like that with her knickers to the side and to be honest it was getting me hard, so am sat in the back of this private hire taxi and kelly is to my right, I couldn't help it I put my hand up her dress and sliding my finger down her crack she was soaked I started to think should I offer this taxi driver to pull over? When we got home we came to bed i peeled off Kelly's knickers and I could see she had cum inside her, i asked her about it and she said that someone had led her into the male toilet and fucked her, she has denied this since! I had yo taste her before I fucked her she was soaked

cheshire/Preston

Love a naughty wife

lancashire

Love to catch my wife cheating

More to come over the weekend

By *oggianiCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

weston super mare

More to come tomorrow

By *unnymadridMan  over a year ago

warfield

Go for it

[Removed by poster at 19/09/20 21:53:01]

Sorry for the slow response with posting the next part busy day and I got a 24hr ban for doing something I didn't know about on a different forum oops

Will update tommow

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Sorry for the massive delay with the story

So I'd caught up with Sam on the stairs pushed her forward and buried my face in her pussy and arse going to town she was loving it moaning out as I licked her pussy I slide my finger in her bum to her approval.

By this time I'd become rock hard again Sam turned and grabbed my cock wanking me and pulling me towards her I climbed a couple of stairs and Sam's lips locked around my cock sucking like a machine I was in heaven again.

I didn't want it to stop but had to make a decision and that decision was to fuck Sam I lifted her turned her spanked her arse hard saying get up there your getting fucked now.

Off she swasyed up the stairs on the the bed I grabbed a couple of pillows and out them under her bum to raise her up I slide my cock deep in to her hot wet hole Sam moaned out loud I began to fuck faster and harder her legs went over my shoulders as I climbed on the bed to get deeper I could hear the bed creeking and had moved away from the wall but that was the last thing on my mind.

I climbed off the bed and held Sam's ankles and spread her legs banging away balls slapping her bum getting nice and deep as I fuck her hard the bed started to knock off the wall and was creeking louder and louder.

She moaned at me out of breath bend me over now as most men will agree favourite position she turned over I spanked her arse and slid in nice and slow and stayed slow feeling her pussy on my cock spanking her every now and then.

Sam looked over her shoulder and said to me what are you doing you going to fuck me or what I laughed cracked her arse and grabbed a fist full of hair and slammed my cock in her she moaned out from then on I picked my fucking speed and power up Sam was screaming we'd got the bed banging off the wall she began to cum on my cock as I let off my load deep inside her. We fell on to the bed chilled for a bit and headed for the shower.

Put out dressing gowns on and headed for more wine.

More to come later on

Next update coming tonight

weston super mare

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds