FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fantasy

My fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lexa OP   Woman  over a year ago

southampton

I have a fantasy I'd like to share. Here goes. I meet a guy, on a park bench, in the car, woods or somewhere similar and we've never met before and when we do, we don't speak at all. He lifts my skirt and I make sure he can access my pussy, even though he can't see it. He pulls my panties across and feels my clit and pussy. We then just go our separate ways. No speaking, no looking, just a quick feel, in public. I would be left so horny, I'd then drive straight to a meet and have a very hard fucking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If only i lived closer to you..

I thought that I had posted here?

My Ex used to like a simlar thing but it was wearing short skirts and getting touched while waiting for drinks at the bar. She'd take my hand when she got back and let me feel how wet she was.

"I have a fantasy I'd like to share. Here goes. I meet a guy, on a park bench, in the car, woods or somewhere similar and we've never met before and when we do, we don't speak at all. He lifts my skirt and I make sure he can access my pussy, even though he can't see it. He pulls my panties across and feels my clit and pussy. We then just go our separate ways. No speaking, no looking, just a quick feel, in public. I would be left so horny, I'd then drive straight to a meet and have a very hard fucking. "

Wow. Will meet you next time I'm down in Southampton

"I have a fantasy I'd like to share. Here goes. I meet a guy, on a park bench, in the car, woods or somewhere similar and we've never met before and when we do, we don't speak at all. He lifts my skirt and I make sure he can access my pussy, even though he can't see it. He pulls my panties across and feels my clit and pussy. We then just go our separate ways. No speaking, no looking, just a quick feel, in public. I would be left so horny, I'd then drive straight to a meet and have a very hard fucking.

Wow. Will meet you next time I'm down in Southampton "

Shhh...You'll spoil it for her

Knowing my luck, the only thing I would feel is a slap

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Alexa I am sure I can help you

Alexa is a very genuine lady I met her once in a car park and she had no knickers on. I would love to meet her again no talking this time lol.

You horny girl! I'd like that too

» Add a new message to this topic