FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First party

First party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is my first attempt at writing on here so bear with me as I tell you my story.

It began with an invite to a sex party and the ex and I discussed it. We had never been to one before and although we had played with couples and singles, we had never been brave enough to attend a party. We thought, what the hell and agreed to go.

My ex (I’ll call her Jane) was dressed up in a sexy red and black dress that showed off her lovely breasts and I knew that she was wearing a Basque, stockings and sexy lacy panties that she knew I loved. I love licking her pussy through her knickers and it drives her wild when I do that.

Jane made me go into the house first and I was greeted by a charming couple, (Dave and Eve, not real names) who made us feel welcome. There were 4 other couples and we introduced ourselves and everyone was friendly. Within 30 minutes another 4 couples arrived and it was time for some games to break the ice.

The ladies decided to go upstairs to slip into something more comfortable and they all came down 15 mins later looking stunning, especially my ex. I was looking at 8 sexy ladies, all in their underwear. I could feel my cock get hard already and Jane had a cheeky smile on her face.

After the games we went upstairs. There were three bedrooms we peeled of to one bed and we were followed by one couple who were experienced party goers and showed us the ropes! Within seconds of getting on the bed, I was licking her out and her husband was getting sucked by Jane. It was already a great evening !

Later on, after we had played with a lady on her own (her husband was busy elsewhere!) it was time for a break, we really needed a drink. Jane and I were left on the bed on our own and we were talking about what happened so far and wondering what was going to happen next. We didn’t have to wait long to find out !

As we were talking, I was playing with Jane’s tits and a guy came over, cock in hand and started talking to us as he wanked. Jane couldn’t help but take him in her mouth and give him a great BJ. He was moaning as was Jane so I decided I would fuck Jane as well – why not ! Then another guy came over, hard cock standing to attention and Jane started wanking him as she sucked the other guy. I was still fucking her and she was so wet it was unreal. A fourth guy came over and started wanking near Jane and she was loving it. He asked if he could fuck Jane and Jane gave her nod of approval so I let him fuck Jane as I stood next to her, playing with her tits, something she loves.

The guy she was sucking said he was coming and Jane took his load in her mouth, swallowing the lot. He stood back and simply said wow and the guy who was fucking Jane pulled out, took his condom off and shot his cum all over her basque, much to Jane’s delight. Not long after that, me and the other guy shot our load over Jane and she looked so messy it was awesome.

We didn’t know it but two women were watching us and one of them came over and starting kissing Jane. The other woman came over and started wanking my cock and kissing me. With her other hand she started playing with Jane’s pussy.

Jane cleaned herself up and finally we got the drink that we so needed ! I ended up fucking that lady whilst her husband fucked Jane from behind and she sucked another guy off. Even now we remember that excellent night and Jane wanted a repeat with 4 guys which we arranged a few months later. But that’s for another time !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic