FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Supermarket

Supermarket

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveblackpool OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Anyone else enjoy walking around the supermarkets seeing all the sexy women in their tight Lycra jogging pants, such a turn on, and for sure, some enjoy you Looking, giving you that friendly smile I love seeing the outline of their knickers underneath

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Mmmmm oh yes love this

By *arco1978Man  over a year ago

Redhill

What is your best sighting?

By *avekentCouple  over a year ago

teeside

A few years ago, a g/f Jane & I used to go to supermarkets early evening. She loved the attention of men lusting after her & I used to like watching from a distance. She would wear a white front buttoned shirt with no bra and a very tight very short skirt. We loved men following her round looking down her cleavage as she leant forward and up her skirt when she reached up or crouched down looking at stuff on the bottom shelf....

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

North East

"A few years ago, a g/f Jane & I used to go to supermarkets early evening. She loved the attention of men lusting after her & I used to like watching from a distance. She would wear a white front buttoned shirt with no bra and a very tight very short skirt. We loved men following her round looking down her cleavage as she leant forward and up her skirt when she reached up or crouched down looking at stuff on the bottom shelf...."

Looks like it would still be a treat to see! Ever thought about trying it recently?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep when ever I go I’m always looking for anklets and short skirts, got to be done

Blackpool

"A few years ago, a g/f Jane & I used to go to supermarkets early evening. She loved the attention of men lusting after her & I used to like watching from a distance. She would wear a white front buttoned shirt with no bra and a very tight very short skirt. We loved men following her round looking down her cleavage as she leant forward and up her skirt when she reached up or crouched down looking at stuff on the bottom shelf...."
. Mmmmmmm sounds perfect

By *avekentCouple  over a year ago

teeside

Jane loved to get the men going. If she liked the look of one, she would reach up to the top shelf, pretend she couldnt reach & ask him if he could reach for her giving him a real good view of her cleavage with extra buttons open. She often squatted down to pretend to get something off the bottom shelf. If a man came close to get a better view, she would ask him to reach down for her. He would be able to see right up to her knickers and the most part of her gorgeous tits. She always got offers to help her and she revelled in it.

Blackpool

Any females in Blackpool enjoy this in supermarkets ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone else enjoy walking around the supermarkets seeing all the sexy women in their tight Lycra jogging pants, such a turn on, and for sure, some enjoy you Looking, giving you that friendly smile I love seeing the outline of their knickers underneath "

O yer love it specially when they have pulled them right tight up there pussy love it

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Writing now a story about oggling and fantasising about strangers in supermarket. It is called 'Essential shopping' if anyone is interested in reading it. Please comment to book mark it and let me know what you think. Thanks

Blackpool

Bump

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

North East

Wonder if this still has the same effect with facemasks on. Maybe having to read peoples eyes makes it more fun as cant use other facial expressions to guage the situation.

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

"Writing now a story about oggling and fantasising about strangers in supermarket. It is called 'Essential shopping' if anyone is interested in reading it. Please comment to book mark it and let me know what you think. Thanks "

Gonna read now.

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

"Anyone else enjoy walking around the supermarkets seeing all the sexy women in their tight Lycra jogging pants, such a turn on, and for sure, some enjoy you Looking, giving you that friendly smile I love seeing the outline of their knickers underneath "

Especially the tight gym pants.

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Love tight leggings and gym pants. Such a great look. Leaves me in a state of arousal

» Add a new message to this topic