FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Pdi clubs

Pdi clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Off to PDI in march but reading the recent reviews seems things have changed since last time we went. So what is the real story?? We used to love 2x2 but seems they have new owners and it doesnt make good reading. Singles were always a problem but sounds like they are now out of control. So any suggestions on where we should head for, or any recent reviews would be greatly appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggsMan  over a year ago

Accringron

As a single fella in Gran Canaria this week, last night in Secrets was very busy in the couples area that is now circa 50% of the playing area. This area was policed and only couples allowed in as I found out! Probably 20 plus couples in the couples area on and off with only 2 couples that I saw venture into the boys zone. Can’t vouch it’s always like that but that’s what I saw last night.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Off to PDI in march but reading the recent reviews seems things have changed since last time we went. So what is the real story?? We used to love 2x2 but seems they have new owners and it doesnt make good reading. Singles were always a problem but sounds like they are now out of control. So any suggestions on where we should head for, or any recent reviews would be greatly appreciated "

The one night we went to 2x2 in November was couples night and there we weren't any single guys we saw but we didn't like the "feel" of the place and as such we won't be back.

Didn't get a chance to try secrets but definitely will in February as it was our favourite in March.

Quite a few nights we went to Patricia's and really enjoyed it. We also had a good night in fun4all.

We tried moonlight dreams for the first time, unfortunately we arrived a bit too late that night but it's a nice club with a good layout and very clean and we will certainly go back.

Sure it could all be different next month.

By *mazon750Couple  over a year ago

Perth

We were there in October, went on couples only night, and it WAS couples only, our first time in the place, and really enjoyed it. Went back a couple of nights later, single guys outnumbered the couples big time. As soon as a couple went through to play, a queue of single guys followed there every move, we had one drink and left.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the replies we will give it another go but looks like we should try some of the others. Never liked secrets before but might try it with the new owners

the wetlands

"Thanks for the replies we will give it another go but looks like we should try some of the others. Never liked secrets before but might try it with the new owners"

Is it new owners or just a refurb ? Not sure

By *oodbuddy 51Man  over a year ago

Wexford

Was in 2x2 last month with a lady friend. It was naked night and was full of single guys. A real cock fest and they trying to get a ride. To pushy and off puting. The management wernt policing the play area at all.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

"Thanks for the replies we will give it another go but looks like we should try some of the others. Never liked secrets before but might try it with the new owners

Is it new owners or just a refurb ? Not sure"

Refub.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Was in 2x2 last month with a lady friend. It was naked night and was full of single guys. A real cock fest and they trying to get a ride. To pushy and off puting. The management wernt policing the play area at all."

Did you mention it to the management, if enough people complain, they may do something about it

the wetlands

Lol

chelmsford

Just surprised me that more don't complain, I know one or two have....then maybe they are happy with who they have in there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I’m on holiday and I don’t like somewhere and I have a choice i tend to use that choice and go elsewhere.

A decent management shouldn’t need telling, never had a problem in any other club and I don’t need the possible confrontation with people who maybe are running it as they see fit.

Doesn’t suit me so I go where it does.

chelmsford

"If I’m on holiday and I don’t like somewhere and I have a choice i tend to use that choice and go elsewhere.

A decent management shouldn’t need telling, never had a problem in any other club and I don’t need the possible confrontation with people who maybe are running it as they see fit.

Doesn’t suit me so I go where it does."

By *urious curvy wifeCouple  over a year ago

mansfield

Anyone going early January were there from 4th

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Anyone going early January were there from 4th"

Check forum pdi january

By *mokinghotcplCouple  over a year ago

City

We're are the best places to hang out

chelmsford

"We're are the best places to hang out "

Imagine bar, comeback bar, 2x2 club, Secrets, Fun4All, eternity....

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

"We're are the best places to hang out

Imagine bar, comeback bar, 2x2 club, Secrets, Fun4All, eternity.... "

And moonlight dreams, couples night on Sunday was packed, and so were the playrooms!

the wetlands

"We're are the best places to hang out

Imagine bar, comeback bar, 2x2 club, Secrets, Fun4All, eternity....

And moonlight dreams, couples night on Sunday was packed, and so were the playrooms!"

Second that, and in our limited experience a much younger crowd

Don't forget Patricia's and Bude4 also

By *mokinghotcplCouple  over a year ago

City

Where is moonlight dreams located

Where is Patricia's located

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Where is moonlight dreams located

Where is Patricia's located "