FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > First time fun in Maspalomas Dunes

First time fun in Maspalomas Dunes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, we’re off to PDI end of Sep, beginning of October and my girlfriend and I have discussed having a bit of fun with another guy in the Dunes, only a bit of softplay. Where is the best place in the Dunes for this (Kiosk area)? and what time of day (early evening?).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hi, we’re off to PDI end of Sep, beginning of October and my girlfriend and I have discussed having a bit of fun with another guy in the Dunes, only a bit of softplay. Where is the best place in the Dunes for this (Kiosk area)? and what time of day (early evening?)."

Normally in the dunes behind kiosk 4 and yes probably after 5ish. You may, however, attract more than or guy.

chelmsford

*one* guy

Thank you, is kiosk 4 next to the gay area? As I’m aware there’s another straight area but more family orientated?

Also, for the swinging vibe, is it better to sunbathe on the rented sun beds or just on the sand near to them?

chelmsford

"Thank you, is kiosk 4 next to the gay area? As I’m aware there’s another straight area but more family orientated?

Also, for the swinging vibe, is it better to sunbathe on the rented sun beds or just on the sand near to them?"

Yes I think so. As for the swinging vibe, it is a naturist area, don't assume all the naturist are swingers, whatever time of the day.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Just have a stroll into the dunes and you will soon find out who wants to play

It’ll probably be really quiet and then all of a sudden the meerkats will pop up from nowhere

Can be annoying at times but all understand the words fuck off....lol

Point your phone as tho u are taking their pic and they will soon dissapear

chelmsford

"Just have a stroll into the dunes and you will soon find out who wants to play

It’ll probably be really quiet and then all of a sudden the meerkats will pop up from nowhere

Can be annoying at times but all understand the words fuck off....lol

Point your phone as tho u are taking their pic and they will soon dissapear"

Good advice

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

Be carefull other threads have said police cleaning up the area due to complaints from vanilla hloiday makers being approached by naked men, best keep it to clubs or hotels, keep safe, or pre arrange off here or who'd near, x

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 28/08/19 12:24:27]

chelmsford

"Be carefull other threads have said police cleaning up the area due to complaints from vanilla hloiday makers being approached by naked men, best keep it to clubs or hotels, keep safe, or pre arrange off here or who'd near, x"

Also good advice

Thanks, yes all very good advice. Cheers Guys.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Be carefull other threads have said police cleaning up the area due to complaints from vanilla hloiday makers being approached by naked men, best keep it to clubs or hotels, keep safe, or pre arrange off here or who'd near, x"

Police not gona walk miles in the dunas..i am sure who like to have fun in the dunas will get it anyway ..

chelmsford

"Be carefull other threads have said police cleaning up the area due to complaints from vanilla hloiday makers being approached by naked men, best keep it to clubs or hotels, keep safe, or pre arrange off here or who'd near, x

Police not gona walk miles in the dunas..i am sure who like to have fun in the dunas will get it anyway .. "

Do they still ride through the dunes on their quad bikes?

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

They did last yr yes .

chelmsford

"They did last yr yes ."

We go to K8, hadn't seen them about for some time

Belfast

"Be carefull other threads have said police cleaning up the area due to complaints from vanilla hloiday makers being approached by naked men, best keep it to clubs or hotels, keep safe, or pre arrange off here or who'd near, x

Police not gona walk miles in the dunas..i am sure who like to have fun in the dunas will get it anyway ..

Do they still ride through the dunes on their quad bikes? "

Ha ha may be they are mirkats too

chelmsford

Ha ha may be they are mirkats too "

That wouldn't surprise me RB

There was a really nice police officer from Las Palmas, who used to go in 2x2 club, had a few nice times with him

Belfast

There was a really nice police officer from Las Palmas, who used to go in 2x2 club, had a few nice times with him"

Did he arreste you and locked in the cage in 2x2 ha lol xxx

chelmsford

There was a really nice police officer from Las Palmas, who used to go in 2x2 club, had a few nice times with him

Did he arreste you and locked in the cage in 2x2 ha lol xxx"

Who told you?...

Belfast

I just got replay from a friend from gc .. all same like before in dunas people go and have fun there ( who likes the dunes) .. So nothing realy changed ..and police always checked dunas before.. i will go there in october and let you now if i will be arrested or no lol xxx

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 28/08/19 13:58:44]

Belfast

Who told you?... "

Tarzan .. spanish guy

chelmsford

"I just got replay from a friend from gc .. all same like before in dunas people go and have fun there ( who likes the dunes) .. So nothing realy changed ..and police always checked dunas before.. i will go there in october and let you now if i will be arrested or no lol xxx"

Ooh lucky you

chelmsford

Who told you?...

Tarzan .. spanish guy "

I quite like Tarzan, he can be a little crazy but he's always very respectful towards us

Belfast

Who told you?...

Tarzan .. spanish guy

I quite like Tarzan, he can be a little crazy but he's always very respectful towards us "

Ha ha he can be crazy just like me ..but i now how to control him .. we are very good friends for about 6 years now .. x

chelmsford

Who told you?...

Tarzan .. spanish guy

I quite like Tarzan, he can be a little crazy but he's always very respectful towards us

Ha ha he can be crazy just like me ..but i now how to control him .. we are very good friends for about 6 years now .. x "

He's just very excitable, I think

Even though I don't play with him, he always goes out of his way to talk to us

Belfast

Who told you?...

Tarzan .. spanish guy

Ha ha he can be crazy just like me ..but i now how to control him .. we are very good friends for about 6 years now .. x

Even though I don't play with him, he always goes out of his way to talk to us "

And he can make the best bbq and spanish tapas ..

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

the dunes used to be amazing but sadly I haven't seen much going on there for a good while. if its windy then you do get more people sheltering from the winds on what I call swingers hill[you will know it when you find it]

I wouldn't worry about the police they are on the lookout for pickpockets rather than adults enjoying themselves. just be sensible don't misbehave on the walkways[red posts,green posts] and if you are a voyeur keep a respectful distance if they want you to join in they will ask you. happy swinging

chelmsford

Who told you?...

Tarzan .. spanish guy

Even though I don't play with him, he always goes out of his way to talk to us

And he can make the best bbq and spanish tapas .. "

Sounds lovely RB

Belfast

"the dunes used to be amazing but sadly I haven't seen much going on there for a good while. if its windy then you do get more people sheltering from the winds on what I call swingers hill[you will know it when you find it]

I wouldn't worry about the police they are on the lookout for pickpockets rather than adults enjoying themselves. just be sensible don't misbehave on the walkways[red posts,green posts] and if you are a voyeur keep a respectful distance if they want you to join in they will ask you. happy swinging"

There is dunas map on in internet ..all about gay guys parts of the dunas ..and it says pussy hill just behind kiosk 4 .ha ha .. been there a lot of times .. not always busy busy .. but always swingers in there .

chelmsford

"the dunes used to be amazing but sadly I haven't seen much going on there for a good while. if its windy then you do get more people sheltering from the winds on what I call swingers hill[you will know it when you find it]

I wouldn't worry about the police they are on the lookout for pickpockets rather than adults enjoying themselves. just be sensible don't misbehave on the walkways[red posts,green posts] and if you are a voyeur keep a respectful distance if they want you to join in they will ask you. happy swinging

There is dunas map on in internet ..all about gay guys parts of the dunas ..and it says pussy hill just behind kiosk 4 .ha ha .. been there a lot of times .. not always busy busy .. but always swingers in there . "

Just googling maps and came across a website with many photos of sex in dunes, some faces on show

Belfast

There is dunas map on in internet ..all about gay guys parts of the dunas ..and it says pussy hill just behind kiosk 4 .ha ha .. been there a lot of times .. not always busy busy .. but always swingers in there .

Just googling maps and came across a website with many photos of sex in dunes, some faces on show "

Yes i now ..some video as well .. there is a picture of kiosk 4 ..i seen a few years ago ..there was a cpl on that picture who i met in gc .cpl from England. X

chelmsford

Just googling maps and came across a website with many photos of sex in dunes, some faces on show

Yes i now ..some video as well .. there is a picture of kiosk 4 ..i seen a few years ago ..there was a cpl on that picture who i met in gc .cpl from England. X"

Just came across an Italian couple we know very well, you may know them. They are maybe in their sixties, she is beautiful and blonde, he is very handsome with long grey hair

Belfast

Yes i now ..some video as well .. there is a picture of kiosk 4 ..i seen a few years ago ..there was a cpl on that picture who i met in gc .cpl from England. X

Just came across an Italian couple we know very well, you may know them. They are maybe in their sixties, she is beautiful and blonde, he is very handsome with long grey hair "

Think i now them ok x

Belfast

Ha ha i might be there somewhere on internet dunas Maspalomas..ha ha god nows..i always wear sunglasses in the dunes so no one can recognise me .. ha x

chelmsford

Just came across an Italian couple we know very well, you may know them. They are maybe in their sixties, she is beautiful and blonde, he is very handsome with long grey hair

Think i now them ok x"

They used to come in 2x2 quite a lotx

chelmsford

"Ha ha i might be there somewhere on internet dunas Maspalomas..ha ha god nows..i always wear sunglasses in the dunes so no one can recognise me .. ha x"

Haven't spotted you yet, I'll keep looking

Belfast

"Ha ha i might be there somewhere on internet dunas Maspalomas..ha ha god nows..i always wear sunglasses in the dunes so no one can recognise me .. ha x

Haven't spotted you yet, I'll keep looking "

Ha ha .. if i will see any pictures of you i will let you now

chelmsford

"Ha ha i might be there somewhere on internet dunas Maspalomas..ha ha god nows..i always wear sunglasses in the dunes so no one can recognise me .. ha x

Haven't spotted you yet, I'll keep looking

Ha ha .. if i will see any pictures of you i will let you now "

Oh yes please RB

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were there end of May and there was a huge police and ranger presence. Dunes were very quiet.

Police not gona walk miles in the dunas..i am sure who like to have fun in the dunas will get it anyway .. "

Police helicopters about when we were there in May.

Belfast

When i go to the dunes all police just run away ha ha ha x

chelmsford

"When i go to the dunes all police just run away ha ha ha x"

By *luey manMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

We're in the area on holiday from 31st August to 6th September

By *an from UncleMan  over a year ago

ml1

Police helicopters about when we were there in May."

i walked through the dunes in May and i came over i few couples having sex !!! I think i will stay in the shade in september dont want to be arrested on a charge of having a dangerous wepon

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

"Hi, we’re off to PDI end of Sep, beginning of October and my girlfriend and I have discussed having a bit of fun with another guy in the Dunes, only a bit of softplay. Where is the best place in the Dunes for this (Kiosk area)? and what time of day (early evening?).

Normally in the dunes behind kiosk 4 and yes probably after 5ish. You may, however, attract more than or guy. "

This is great advice,we've had fun a few times at kiosk 4 after the bar staff have gone and the crowds have left the beach....check out our photos

Belfast

"Hi, we’re off to PDI end of Sep, beginning of October and my girlfriend and I have discussed having a bit of fun with another guy in the Dunes, only a bit of softplay. Where is the best place in the Dunes for this (Kiosk area)? and what time of day (early evening?).

Normally in the dunes behind kiosk 4 and yes probably after 5ish. You may, however, attract more than or guy.

This is great advice,we've had fun a few times at kiosk 4 after the bar staff have gone and the crowds have left the beach....check out our photos "

I been at kiosk 4 a few times till the very late evening .. you still have families and kids walking around . Never done any sex there and will never do . Not that i am shy ..for me it is wrong if some of the kids will see it .. if want sex go dunas or somewhere else . It is just my personal opinion !!

chelmsford

This is great advice,we've had fun a few times at kiosk 4 after the bar staff have gone and the crowds have left the beach....check out our photos "

Great pics

Just booked for a week in October so any hints and tips welcome

We haven’t had any trouble from the police, everyone we met was respectful and Michelle wasn’t badgered. It’s good advice about keeping away from the foot paths and out of sight when behind the dunes and having sex.

By *tokie62Man  over a year ago

stoke-on-trent

I agree when theres little uns around please behave.i don't know why they don't make the nudist part of the beach adults only forbidding under 18's. a bit like the libertine beach at cap darge in france.

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 02/09/19 16:27:29]

chelmsford

"I agree when theres little uns around please behave.i don't know why they don't make the nudist part of the beach adults only forbidding under 18's. a bit like the libertine beach at cap darge in france."

It is naturist beach, first and foremost, there are many continental naturist families go there

By *at MagroinMan  over a year ago

norwich

I’m confused about people complaining about the watchers or meerkats as they’re called...so long as they’re not forcing themselves upon people and only watching, then what’s the problem?? Isn’t that the whole point about going into the dunes for some al fresco activity and being watched??

Any thoughts??

By *ran_can_twoCouple  over a year ago

Northwest UK

"I’m confused about people complaining about the watchers or meerkats as they’re called...so long as they’re not forcing themselves upon people and only watching, then what’s the problem?? Isn’t that the whole point about going into the dunes for some al fresco activity and being watched??

Any thoughts??"

We totally agree.....if you're up to any activity in the dunes you should expect to have an audience..,,,,that's par for the course

By *at MagroinMan  over a year ago

norwich

My sentiments exactly!

chelmsford

"I’m confused about people complaining about the watchers or meerkats as they’re called...so long as they’re not forcing themselves upon people and only watching, then what’s the problem?? Isn’t that the whole point about going into the dunes for some al fresco activity and being watched??

Any thoughts??

We totally agree.....if you're up to any activity in the dunes you should expect to have an audience..,,,,that's par for the course "

Yes if you choose to have sex in the open, there is a good chance you will attract an audience

Any thoughts??

We totally agree.....if you're up to any activity in the dunes you should expect to have an audience..,,,,that's par for the course

Yes if you choose to have sex in the open, there is a good chance you will attract an audience "

Thank goodness. When Michelle kneels naked on all fours behind the dunes she would be disappointed is she had no interest.

chelmsford

Any thoughts??

Yes if you choose to have sex in the open, there is a good chance you will attract an audience

Thank goodness. When Michelle kneels naked on all fours behind the dunes she would be disappointed is she had no interest. "

Haha . I'm sure she would

chelmsford

Any thoughts??

Thank goodness. When Michelle kneels naked on all fours behind the dunes she would be disappointed is she had no interest. "

Did you enjoy your holiday?

Yes. We enjoy going there.

By *4nd5omeMan  over a year ago

leicester

Been a couple of times and found the dunes area walking towards the lighthouse from the mcdonalds has had more action and also less meerkats ????

chelmsford

"Yes. We enjoy going there. "

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

From reading this thread it seems that there is no area properly fenced off with clear no children allowed type of signage so children and families could easily stumble across it. Those dunes are a natural wonder and a great attraction so how could a family possibly know it was a no go area to go walking around in ? The Police do right to be patrolling it as its simply a matter of common decency .If someone started having sex in a park where kids could walk around in here in the UK they would be arrested for sure.

we were there in August, we did see police but not in the dunes more on the beach.There was some sort of ranger walking about, this was at kiosk 4.

"From reading this thread it seems that there is no area properly fenced off with clear no children allowed type of signage so children and families could easily stumble across it. Those dunes are a natural wonder and a great attraction so how could a family possibly know it was a no go area to go walking around in ? The Police do right to be patrolling it as its simply a matter of common decency .If someone started having sex in a park where kids could walk around in here in the UK they would be arrested for sure."

Well said .... we saw two guys shagging standing up from main pathway. A family was walking along it as well! We need to respect that not everyone on holiday in this area are swingers.

By *urlyloverMan  over a year ago

n Ireland

Seen 2 Chinese guys standing on a bit of a rise in full view of a family with children walking past cocks up hard taking turns at BJ ing.

Bit ridiculous

By *ovestolickslowlyMan  over a year ago

Newport

We're going end sept...best swingers club or meeting bars?

"We're going end sept...best swingers club or meeting bars?"

Hi there there’s another thread called “best swingers bars PDI” you might want to have a look at

» Add a new message to this topic