FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Ibiza

Ibiza

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teed99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Heading back to the wonderful Ibiza tomorrow and hopefully will be at Liberty Club on Friday and Saturday night.

Anyone that fancies meeting up for a drink or time on the beach is welcome to message me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Kettering

Hopefully Liberty swingers club tonight. Anyone else in Ibiza going?

By *foruse999Man  over a year ago

brentwood

Is it any good? I went once last year and got the impression it really worked for couples not single guys. Will be out in mid August so wais thinking of giving another try.

Kettering

"Is it any good? I went once last year and got the impression it really worked for couples not single guys. Will be out in mid August so wais thinking of giving another try."

Like any club nothing is guaranteed but in the 12 years I have been visiting during my holidays I have experienced some very good times and some not so good. As it relies very much on tourists, it depends who happens to be on holiday and wants to go to a swingers club. But to a certain extent that applies to any club.

I'm part of the staff team at The Vanilla Alternative in the UK and although it's one of the top clubs, it also has it's off nights.

Kettering

One of the better Friday nights at Liberty swingers club so going back tonight for more of the same.

By *i Bi EroticaCouple  over a year ago

Alfreton

We go 31st July

» Add a new message to this topic