FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Ibiza Advice please

Ibiza Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itsAndTaff OP   Couple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Looking for advice on Ibiza please

Hopefully visiting for the first time in August want somewhere fairly central so thinking of Playa en Bossa but if you think there’s somewhere better please let me know

Would like to do a trip to the sand dunes for some naughty fun and also enjoy a few nights out was thinking La Troya at HEART

Will only be there 3-4 nights so anything I need to see do, let me know

Thanks in advance

Oh also self catering or All Inc never usually bother with AI in Europe but loads of the hotels seem to be offering it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

It depends what you're after really. Playa Den Bossa is really close to the airport, like literally a five minute drive away. I've been to Ibiza more times than I care to remember and always stay that side of the island; so PDB, Ibiza Town itself or Santa Eulalia is my favourite. Really like staing in Cala Llonga which is a little cove with nice restaurants and a few late bars. Actually bumped into three swinging couples in a bar there by total chance would you believe. Es Cana is a little further up the coast but is nice too.

Obviously if you're wanting really late bars and clubs then San Antonia/ San Antonio Bay is the place to be.

In terms of AI, I did this last year in Santa Elalia and it was amazing by European standards but there are so many places to eat that I generally only used the hotel for lunch. And the alcohol of course.

If you want any more information, then just drop me a message. Know of a nice nudist beach too

[Removed by poster at 01/07/19 23:37:18]

Playa den bossa is a good place to be. Hi is the replacement club for what was Space and is good look out for Glitterbox event.

If you like big open air events then Ushuia is across the road.

You also have beach club bora bora and many more places to chill or party.

Ibiza Town is a short cab ride away too.

If you are there on Monday then head over to DC10 starts at 6pm and ends 6am.

Playa cavelletes is on the way to Salinas beach and is where the fun in the dunes is to be had.

If you have a car head out to Thai resturant Bambudahha Grove...amazing.

Hostal Torres is good to watch the sunset.

Es Vedra for a Pallea.

Salinas bar Sa Trinxa for a chill out day..

Oh the list goes on.

By *itsAndTaff OP   Couple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Thank you both so much for all the info, unfortunately we’ve booked GC as we’ve been before so as it’s only a short trip it’s good to know your surroundings hopefully we will make it out to Ibiza next year x

» Add a new message to this topic