FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Bi Holiday help needed gran canaria playa del ingles

Bi Holiday help needed gran canaria playa del ingles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I'm very interested in booking a holiday to gran canaria at Playa Del ingles.

I'm a sub total bottom CD but I'm happy to play naked as well. I really want to book a holiday and go in the next couple of weeks and as ive never been before I'm asking for some help and advice from you lovely people. Ideally I'd like to stay at a gay/bi hotel which would certainly make it easier for me to be approached by guys/couples/ladies with strapons and taken to their room or me take them back to mine for a very horny session. I'm also very interested in going to a sauna or a club where I could walk around in just sexy little and a very short tight black dress which wouldn't cover my smooth tight little stockingclad bum or just my sexy new little jock and then be picked up and taken to a room and used as the cock slut that I am. I'm into being restrained dominated, sucking cocks, being spanked and fucked. 121 or a group of top guys and all other kinky horny ideas would be extremely welcome

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your help and advice.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uthtvnwTV/TS  over a year ago

deeside,N Wales

The Yumbo centre is the main gay area in PDI

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic