FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Playa del ingles & Maspalomas , 17th Nov to 1st Dec 2018

Playa del ingles & Maspalomas , 17th Nov to 1st Dec 2018

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ricBananaMan OP   Man  over a year ago

Basildon

I am going back to Playa del ingles the 17th November for 2 weeks break and return back home on the 1st December.

If anyone fancies meeting up even if only for a drink in the Come Back bar in CC CITA for the evening .Or we can meet at the KIOSCO no4 or KIOSCO no8 what ever easy for you for meet for a drink at Kiosco bar,, Email me for a meet ,Couples or single female please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Basildon

Hello. Just a little problem Can anyone can read my message on here which I don't got a answer for couples of days now Let me know if you can see my message please ,I might doing it wrong here That you from Eric

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Hello. Just a little problem Can anyone can read my message on here which I don't got a answer for couples of days now Let me know if you can see my message please ,I might doing it wrong here That you from Eric"

Yes your message is there, Eric. Maybe you could also post on the November roll call thread, lots of people going in November

Basildon

Ok I will do this Thank you for your help xxx

chelmsford

"Ok I will do this Thank you for your help xxx"

You're welcome

By *lboy7Man  over a year ago

London

Hey there is there anywhere else you would recommend hot that is good for fun this time of year other than Playa del ingles for swingers ? Thank you

chelmsford

"Hey there is there anywhere else you would recommend hot that is good for fun this time of year other than Playa del ingles for swingers ? Thank you "

Sorry can't help you. Maybe have a look on forum for other canary islands

» Add a new message to this topic