FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Maspalomas late Sept 2018

Maspalomas late Sept 2018

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usie777 OP   Couple  over a year ago

north Manchester

We’ve booked for 10 nights from 20th September, staying in a large frontal sea view room in El Faro hotel on the front. We’ve been to Maspalomas twice before and always fancied that hotel.

We will be trying the nude beach of course and having sex in the dunes as well as going into PDI some evenings, as we did last time when I went out one evening in a completely sheer short dress with nothing on underneath except heels and some briefs; they were removed from me within a couple of hours. It was fun standing around being admired by the guys (and girls) later on seeing my naked body.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *an.in.the.mirrorMan  over a year ago

Congleton

Amazing rendezvous! Love to join in the fun. Alas am working at the time but will look out for an opportunity to get away.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This will be our 4th year in Maspalomas/ PDI. Loved it so much the first time we can't help but go back. Look forward to lots of sex in the dunes, the hotel, the cinema and in the clubs.

Say hello if you are there at the same time - 14th to 28th Sept

We are there from 15th-25th if you want to meet up

Were in PDI 13th- 20th sept on the beach/dunes and in the clubs

We are there from 17th Sept to 7th Oct. Our 3rd time and we love the comeback bar and secrets. X

By *teddybearMan  over a year ago

west midlands

[Removed by poster at 05/04/18 13:59:11]

By *teddybearMan  over a year ago

west midlands

I will be there from the 15 Sept till 29Sept. with my wife. I have been trying to get her to try out the fun. We were there last Sept and just went looking, not much happening. Plenty of cock for my wife to admire, so hopefully she might try some fun, in the dunes. We will be staying in a hotel in pdi which as it’s own rooftop naturist area and not far from the clubs and dunes. Hope we see you guys there xx

By *parkybunnyCouple  over a year ago

Zurich. NOT London.

15th-22nd

Naked terrace during the day & the clubs in Cita & Nilo in the evenings. X

"We’ve booked for 10 nights from 20th September, staying in a large frontal sea view room in El Faro hotel on the front. We’ve been to Maspalomas twice before and always fancied that hotel.

We will be trying the nude beach of course and having sex in the dunes as well as going into PDI some evenings, as we did last time when I went out one evening in a completely sheer short dress with nothing on underneath except heels and some briefs; they were removed from me within a couple of hours. It was fun standing around being admired by the guys (and girls) later on seeing my naked body."

You weren't in the steakhouse in the Cita early november last year were you ? we saw someone dressed exactly as you describe.

By *appypair99Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

Hi all, we are in Maspalomas/PDI from the 16th Sept 2018 for over a week x

north Manchester

No we weren’t in the steakhouse last year as it’s about 4 yrs since we last went.

Looking forward to this September though.

Xx

north Manchester

[Removed by poster at 06/04/18 09:01:54]

» Add a new message to this topic