FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > 2x2

2x2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *appyguy4413 OP   Man  over a year ago

Christchurch and Watford Herts

Was told that last Saturday that 2x2 was very quiet and nothing happing in the back and after the buffet that the majority of people left .... was this so?

I am planning to go this Saturday night

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

Was v quiet the Saturday before too. To be honest too many pesky single blokes lots of peeps are saying. When we were out beginning of the month it was v v busy on Mondays ( couples only)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the last week have been very quiet there very poor

By *appyguy4413 OP   Man  over a year ago

Christchurch and Watford Herts

Sorry for being one of those single blokes that go to 2x2...

I though the number was limited that's why I turn up early...

Anyway I will give it a go Saturday and see what happens .. so there will be another single bloke there

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Sorry for being one of those single blokes that go to 2x2...

Anyway I will give it a go Saturday and see what happens .. so there will be another single bloke there"

It wouldn't be so much of a problem if the club stuck with their limits, then everyone knows what's what. We don't meet singles, but know there will be some in there and I certainly don't have a problem with that, as some people want to meet single guys. There can be some very disrespectful and entitled singles there and I'm sure you are not one of them! Enjoy your holiday!

'near that London'

Question: is the play area in 2x2 with the ‘hanging blinds / strips’ opposite the open ‘dungeon room’ a couples only area ?

Anyway I will give it a go Saturday and see what happens .. so there will be another single bloke there"

We welcome respectful single guys,we also know how to deal with the pushy disrespectful guys (and women)

chelmsford

"Question: is the play area in 2x2 with the ‘hanging blinds / strips’ opposite the open ‘dungeon room’ a couples only area ? "

No lovely, there are no couples only areas in 2x2, just couples only night on Mondays.xxx

chelmsford

Anyway I will give it a go Saturday and see what happens .. so there will be another single bloke there

We welcome respectful single guys,we also know how to deal with the pushy disrespectful guys (and women) "

To be honest, I have found the pushy women to be more of a problem!

We welcome respectful single guys,we also know how to deal with the pushy disrespectful guys (and women)

To be honest, I have found the pushy women to be more of a problem! "

Bloody pushy disrespectful women spoiling it for the genuine ones

chelmsford

To be honest, I have found the pushy women to be more of a problem!

Bloody pushy disrespectful women spoiling it for the genuine ones "

I know...buggers aren't they!

2x2 used to be our favourite Club here....and indication of how bad it's got...we only went once in 14 night's here...and it was very poor. Needs Chris there, to revive it. No plans to rush to it on our next trip either. Sad to see how bad it has become

Can confirm No chris No fun.

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

2x2 with no Chris in there is not the same club .. I seen him in October one night in the club ..it was fun fun .. but next time there was no Chris..still fun but not the sane atmosphere in the club..

So we end up going to the secrets.. but will say who interesting to meet sexy hot guys better go yumbo.. we met some very hot guys deferent nationalities.. and had more fun than in swingers clubs ..lol

'near that London'

It’s a shame as 2x2 can be great fun!! What difference does Chris being there make ?

By *ORKPUSSYCouple  over a year ago

CORK

What's the best Bar in Yumbo to pick up a couple of Hot Guys

"Was told that last Saturday that 2x2 was very quiet and nothing happing in the back and after the buffet that the majority of people left .... was this so?

I am planning to go this Saturday night

"

save your money and go somewhere els 2x2 is not what it use to be

chelmsford

"It’s a shame as 2x2 can be great fun!! What difference does Chris being there make ? "

He creates the atmosphere, plays some good music and gets everyone going. He is a larger than life character

"2x2 used to be our favourite Club here....and indication of how bad it's got...we only went once in 14 night's here...and it was very poor. Needs Chris there, to revive it. No plans to rush to it on our next trip either. Sad to see how bad it has become"

Regardless of Chris being there the staff still let in far more than the 8 single guys than he states is the maximum.

Obviously this isn’t a problem if you like to be shown a total lack of respect by Canarian guys in the 50+ age bracket as the vast majority are.

Until he sticks to his own rules (and enforces them) then I’m sorry to say his club will continue to go downhill. Even on couples only nights he lets in “selected” single males, who from experience tend to be the very same 50+ aged guys who enter on mixed nights.

There are better clubs to visit in PDI than 2x2 I’m sorry to say.

What worries us more was the total lack of security reported by friends this holiday. In funforall if you do much as touch your phone security is on you. With only two young girls behind the bar it is a free for all. Very unsafe.

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 27/10/17 08:27:38]

By *nd-DCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"What worries us more was the total lack of security reported by friends this holiday. In funforall if you do much as touch your phone security is on you. With only two young girls behind the bar it is a free for all. Very unsafe. "

We agree with you.

We don’t like it in 2x2 , too many rude pushy single blokes.

We stick to fun4all as it’s more welcoming and friendly.

chelmsford

"2x2 used to be our favourite Club here....and indication of how bad it's got...we only went once in 14 night's here...and it was very poor. Needs Chris there, to revive it. No plans to rush to it on our next trip either. Sad to see how bad it has become

Regardless of Chris being there the staff still let in far more than the 8 single guys than he states is the maximum.

Obviously this isn’t a problem if you like to be shown a total lack of respect by Canarian guys in the 50+ age bracket as the vast majority are.

Until he sticks to his own rules (and enforces them) then I’m sorry to say his club will continue to go downhill. Even on couples only nights he lets in “selected” single males, who from experience tend to be the very same 50+ aged guys who enter on mixed nights.

There are better clubs to visit in PDI than 2x2 I’m sorry to say.

"

This is such a shame and I know what you mean about the Canarian guys. Most of them show a total lack of respect and understanding towards women. They seem to have an air of entitlement because they've parted with €30, that is if they even pay! We have always spent our whole holiday in there, but think we will be looking elsewhere if things don't change.

chelmsford

"What worries us more was the total lack of security reported by friends this holiday. In funforall if you do much as touch your phone security is on you. With only two young girls behind the bar it is a free for all. Very unsafe. "

Agree with this. When Chris is there any trouble is nipped in the bud. There used to be a guy called Angel work there, he was somebody who wouldn't stand for any trouble. Young girls who work there, shouldn't have to deal with these situations.

chelmsford

"What worries us more was the total lack of security reported by friends this holiday. In funforall if you do much as touch your phone security is on you. With only two young girls behind the bar it is a free for all. Very unsafe.

We agree with you.

We don’t like it in 2x2 , too many rude pushy single blokes.

We stick to fun4all as it’s more welcoming and friendly. "

As much as it is welcoming to have honest and accurate information about how the clubs are on a day to day basis it must be said that to a newbie they sound awful and be avoided at all cost, that isn't the case.

The meeting bars in Cita and the clubs are fun to be in and even if you don't stop long in either place they are worth a visit.

Keep the comments coming, that's the only way for the seriously hard working owners and staff to improve or take note to improve.

chelmsford

"As much as it is welcoming to have honest and accurate information about how the clubs are on a day to day basis it must be said that to a newbie they sound awful and be avoided at all cost, that isn't the case.

The meeting bars in Cita and the clubs are fun to be in and even if you don't stop long in either place they are worth a visit.

Keep the comments coming, that's the only way for the seriously hard working owners and staff to improve or take note to improve. "

I'm not sure they are taking note though.

They would be foolish to not take note.

Other nationalities using the clubs must notice the negative vibes as well, I don't know the ratio to the Brits using the bars and clubs but it must slightly more from Europe than "us" going on how busy the Island is.

chelmsford

"They would be foolish to not take note.

Other nationalities using the clubs must notice the negative vibes as well, I don't know the ratio to the Brits using the bars and clubs but it must slightly more from Europe than "us" going on how busy the Island is.

"

They would be foolish not to take note. Sometimes they become complacent, which isn't a good thing.

I would say roughly 20% of clientele are British.

» Add a new message to this topic