FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > News article in The Sun!

News article in The Sun!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy_Disco OP   Man 2 days ago

Bicester

Anyone see the article in the Sun about swinging in PDI? 😁

Inside world’s ‘swinging capital’ where 40-women orgies take over clubs and couples romp in sand dunes near nude beach

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/31158998/gran-canaria-nude-beach-swinging-orgies-sex/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *loke1Man 2 days ago

alicante

Nobody sentient would read the S*n

Bicester

"Nobody sentient would read the S*n"

It’s actually a pretty accurate depiction….other than claiming it’s becoming the swingers capital, that crown clearly belongs to Cap.

But you just stick to to the broadsheets and enjoy 🤷🏼‍♂️

By *lumb and crumbCouple 2 days ago

oxfordshire.

A lot of unhappy people on the what’s app group.

Bicester

"A lot of unhappy people on the what’s app group. "

Unhappy why?

I guess some vanilla friends may now suspect why their friends go to PDI so often 😂

By *ineapplePairCouple 2 days ago

Cheshire

I can completely see why, not a good look on the swingathon festival.

Bicester

"I can completely see why, not a good look on the swingathon festival. "

I get that, inviting the press along…good for publicity…but definitely not good for privacy.

By *ncubussuccubusCouple 12 hours ago

Greenfields naked terrace

Amazingly, given the 'newspaper', it's pretty accurate... Not ready the comments yet but if past articles on swinging are anything to go on, most of the public really don't care... Ie it's a boring non-story.

As for Swingathon... Hmmm certainly would make us think twice about attending again.... Not exactly paragons of discretion it seems..

By *uperman n LoisCouple 12 hours ago

Gran Canaria

Absolutely fame hungry idiots!!!

We met these couples in a meeting bar the night that photo was taken…. So close to been exposed!

The one thing that unites the swinging scene is Discretion !!!! To expose a destination that is so popular just to promote themselves is unbelievable….

I’d probably guess that they’ve done more damage than good to promote there parties….

If I had a club I’d ban them too selfish prat’s !!

By *ugh LibidoMan 12 hours ago

Birkenhead/Spain

Won’t go near The S*n

By *ara DosCouple 12 hours ago

Here, There, Everywhere

Bizarrely it may have the reverse effect on what they were hoping to achieve

They will have to let the dust settle and pick up what remains of their business. Always aware that mud sticks and people do not forget betrayal

By *etWetWet453Couple 11 hours ago

CAMBERLEY

"A lot of unhappy people on the what’s app group.

Unhappy why?

I guess some vanilla friends may now suspect why their friends go to PDI so often 😂"

For exactly that reason. It`s not amusing. It could have massive consequences with family, friends, employers and employees.

It may be very accurate and that is exactly the problem. Too much information and detail. It doesn`t take a genius to join up the dots.

What kind of idiot thinks it is ok to invite the press in, especially the Scum. They have their own agenda, and it is not to show us in a good light. They did it for purely financial reasons - to promote their business.

First rule of swinging ......... You certainly don`t blab about it to the press. FFS. Most of us are mature enough not to brag about our lifestyle, and prefer to keep it private.

So if you can`t see why people are unhappy about it, then you are part of the problem.

By *ara DosCouple 11 hours ago

Here, There, Everywhere

I wonder what the Gran Cañarían tourism department take on it is????

It’s rather liable saying it’s The Swinging capital. And can be deemed by many as a very derogatory statement

By *I TwoCouple 11 hours ago

home sweet home

And I thought it was all about pineapples in shopping trolleys in Lidl last week

By *art1968Man 11 hours ago

stafford

I just think it will put so many off, I would think twice about the possibilities of my identity being in the press for that!!!

By *ara DosCouple 11 hours ago

Here, There, Everywhere

"And I thought it was all about pineapples in shopping trolleys in Lidl last week"

Asking for a friend

What Lidl is this ??

By *exy_Disco OP   Man 11 hours ago

Bicester

Unhappy why?

I guess some vanilla friends may now suspect why their friends go to PDI so often 😂

For exactly that reason. It`s not amusing. It could have massive consequences with family, friends, employers and employees.

It may be very accurate and that is exactly the problem. Too much information and detail. It doesn`t take a genius to join up the dots.

What kind of idiot thinks it is ok to invite the press in, especially the Scum. They have their own agenda, and it is not to show us in a good light. They did it for purely financial reasons - to promote their business.

First rule of swinging ......... You certainly don`t blab about it to the press. FFS. Most of us are mature enough not to brag about our lifestyle, and prefer to keep it private.

So if you can`t see why people are unhappy about it, then you are part of the problem."

I didn’t say I didn’t see why, I asked what the reasons on the group were. To see if they matched my own reaction.

My first thought was as I put. We go to PDI at least 2/3 times a year, if any of our friends read that article I’m sure they would put 2 and 2 together and at the least be a tiny bit suspicious. And I laughed for two reasons, they’ll never actually know for sure, and if they did a few would probably be a bit jealous in reality 😂

By *etWetWet453Couple 10 hours ago

CAMBERLEY

Unhappy why?

So if you can`t see why people are unhappy about it, then you are part of the problem.

I didn’t say I didn’t see why, I asked what the reasons on the group were. To see if they matched my own reaction.

My first thought was as I put. We go to PDI at least 2/3 times a year, if any of our friends read that article I’m sure they would put 2 and 2 together and at the least be a tiny bit suspicious. And I laughed for two reasons, they’ll never actually know for sure, and if they did a few would probably be a bit jealous in reality 😂

"

Apologies.

By *inojCouple 10 hours ago

Manchester

Luckily no one I know or care about, reads that scumbag rag or its website !!

Whoppers !!

By *ornysquirrelMan 10 hours ago

london

I think it has and is going to have the exact opposite reaction to the outside world than they intended. I am very disappointed they showed the venues and gave so much information out. For me it goes against what 95% of the swinging community want which is discretion.

I am even more disappointed in plan b for letting them film inside and outside. Has soured what was a really positive experience I think everyone was having there. I hope they did not agree to it and take action tbh.

From speaking to other people they reminded me of the lib elite documentary and how things changed after that. This is on a bigger scale.

Can see lots of people who are newbies now thinking it is just a free for all.

One of the best things about pdi is that it generally is people who are experienced and you have less twats.

I know this was done with good intentions, certainly from one of the couples side but I think there has been a real lack of understanding of the consequences of there actions but also a lack of understanding of us as a community as a whole.

Promote their event is fine. Putting other people’s privacy at risk is another. Don’t take much to put 2 and 2 together. Their event is not even in pdi. It is an absolute joke tbh.

By *ornysquirrelMan 10 hours ago

london

It is more the YouTube documentary that is the problem

By *osweet69Couple 9 hours ago

portsmouth

What a bunch of self promoting self centred idiots.Thats GC off our holiday destination for next year.Well done guys f**king morons.Swingers with no class.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 9 hours ago

tf1

They are selfish and have given no thought to the consequences of their actions.

I don’t want to explain to people why I go to PDI. The ethos of swinging is being discrete and it seems these lots forgot that.

And I don’t think they care - that’s the worse of it. They haven’t taken on board any criticism just defend themselves.

I hope it ruins their business

By *osweet69Couple 9 hours ago

portsmouth

"They are selfish and have given no thought to the consequences of their actions.

I don’t want to explain to people why I go to PDI. The ethos of swinging is being discrete and it seems these lots forgot that.

And I don’t think they care - that’s the worse of it. They haven’t taken on board any criticism just defend themselves.

I hope it ruins their business "

We hope people will boycott the Adam and Eve Club and the Swingaton Festival.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 9 hours ago

tf1

"They are selfish and have given no thought to the consequences of their actions.

I hope it ruins their business We hope people will boycott the Adam and Eve Club and the Swingaton Festival. "

Well i would never have gone to swingathon anyway because I know they court the press.

But I wonder how much this will backfire on them.

By *exy_Disco OP   Man 8 hours ago

Bicester

I hope it ruins their business We hope people will boycott the Adam and Eve Club and the Swingaton Festival. "

I wouldn’t go as strong as that, they’re running a business at the end of the day, which is never easy.

They make their choices how they run it and people will decide whether or not they want to be a part of it.

Plenty won’t mind, plenty will.

To be honest I think swinging is much more open amongst some younger people nowadays anyway.

It’s definitely more acceptable and talked about than it was 20 years ago.

By *ady Penny Morgan SpiceCouple 8 hours ago

Near you .......

"It is more the YouTube documentary that is the problem"
Thank you and everyone who was in PDI on the same dates who values discretion should watch the video absolutely shocking and although faces are blanked out they still have the unedited version they should be banned from advertising on fab! Discretion level of zero!

By *ornysquirrelMan 8 hours ago

london

It is not the people within the scene that it is an issue with. If people want to be open that’s up to them. But putting venues out there could and will affect others who want to keep it discreet.

By *rong and RightCouple 8 hours ago

green, green grass of home

"It is more the YouTube documentary that is the problemThank you and everyone who was in PDI on the same dates who values discretion should watch the video absolutely shocking and although faces are blanked out they still have the unedited version they should be banned from advertising on fab! Discretion level of zero!"

Is there a link for the YouTube video please?

By *nlyway is EssexCouple 7 hours ago

canvey Island

The biggest enemy of the lifestyle is investigative journalism & The Sun is right up there with the worst, just check the libel cases in the High Court! We know they are there but always on the outside looking in, now these idiots have let in a Trojan Horse to Pdi. Was it just absolute naivety or all about the money & promoting their own businesses? Whatever the reason, they have definitely shot themselves in the foot with this one!

By *he only Essex coupleCouple 6 hours ago

Essex

So who notified the news paper?.

I guess they are on fab .If so

Has anyone messaged them ?

They must be as thick as s☆☆t !!!

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 6 hours ago

tf1

"So who notified the news paper?.

"

It’s the organisers of swingathon. They go to loads of events to promote their weekends/ business.

As far as I heard they have defended themselves and don’t see the issue.

Yes they are on fab.

By *anifestoMan 6 hours ago

Ferns

Don't buy the s*n

By *exy_Disco OP   Man 6 hours ago

Bicester

"Don't buy the s*n"

Definitely not, it’s free online

By *edonandHellCouple 6 hours ago

Peterborough

The press were going out there to do a story anyway. They have been the last few years but people don't seem to realise that. They contacted various people asking if they wanted to give their experiences. The venues were going to be featured regardless. Those happy to be shown were so no issues. Better to have those willing to be featured in the spotlight than expose people who want to remain hidden which has happened at so many other events. Apart from inside the clubs which is strictly no cameras it is all public areas at a lot of the bars there so they could have just posted Un blurred pics. The sun sexpert is in the lifestyle herself and wanting to actually educate and change outdated prejudice against swingers. Luckily on socials and with the younger crowd there seems to be so much positivity...not being ageist in any way but it seems to be predominantly the more mature people that have taken such an issue with people trying to get factual accounts out rather than just made up news xx

By *lltheboostCouple 6 hours ago

Shefford

"So who notified the news paper?.

It’s the organisers of swingathon. They go to loads of events to promote their weekends/ business.

As far as I heard they have defended themselves and don’t see the issue.

Yes they are on fab. "

Because they are out to make money. That’s it.

Peterborough

They aren't on fab and a lot of what you have posted is incorrect, bad enough swingers being prejudiced against in society without other swingers spreading false information.

By *exy_Disco OP   Man 6 hours ago

Bicester

"The press were going out there to do a story anyway. They have been the last few years but people don't seem to realise that. They contacted various people asking if they wanted to give their experiences. The venues were going to be featured regardless. Those happy to be shown were so no issues. Better to have those willing to be featured in the spotlight than expose people who want to remain hidden which has happened at so many other events. Apart from inside the clubs which is strictly no cameras it is all public areas at a lot of the bars there so they could have just posted Un blurred pics. The sun sexpert is in the lifestyle herself and wanting to actually educate and change outdated prejudice against swingers. Luckily on socials and with the younger crowd there seems to be so much positivity...not being ageist in any way but it seems to be predominantly the more mature people that have taken such an issue with people trying to get factual accounts out rather than just made up news xx"

The Sun Sexpert is in the lifestyle?

Definitely wouldn’t object to bumping into her in a club. 🔥🔥🔥😍

Peterborough

She was in a couple while over there xx

By *ornysquirrelMan 6 hours ago

london

Hummmm they was on fab and think they still are.

No it is not just the mature ones it is actually 95% if not more of the swinging community.

Pdi generally is not full of the younger crowd. And it is definitely just thinking about themselves.

And no the press have not been there the last few years. In fact this is the first time and it is no surprise that it is after they was also at swingafone in the summer.

People don’t care that they got filmed. It is what they reported in the YouTube video and showing all the venues. It is a total breach of trust.

Maybe the younger crowd need to understand the rules around swinging.

By *lltheboostCouple 6 hours ago

Shefford

"The biggest enemy of the lifestyle is investigative journalism & The Sun is right up there with the worst, just check the libel cases in the High Court! We know they are there but always on the outside looking in, now these idiots have let in a Trojan Horse to Pdi. Was it just absolute naivety or all about the money & promoting their own businesses? Whatever the reason, they have definitely shot themselves in the foot with this one!"

Perfectly put. It’s all about money for and exposure for them. And from what I can see they have made up/lied about a lot of what goes on.

And why are they filming inside clubs!?

By *edonandHellCouple 5 hours ago

Peterborough

You know 95% of the swinging community do you? Maybe 95% of your small circle. And there has been sun stories last few years. Just maybe only this one brought to your attention as people were in The PDI group. And the younger generation doesn't need to learn about swinging rules. Though I do apologise for your older generations making you all think that ethical non monogamy is something to be ashamed of and push you all into keeping secret. Along with interracial relationships and same sex it's tho older generations with prejudiced and bigoted views...We have moved on a long way and hopefully in future people who wish to partake in any form of consensual fun with whomever don't feel shameful and that they have to hide without fear of losing jobs or shunned by friends/family.

Peterborough

No filming in the clubs but in public bars. There is a difference x

By *exy_Disco OP   Man 5 hours ago

Bicester

Like it or not the ‘younger crowd’ are the future of swinging, and the future of lifestyle businesses.

A lot of them do things differently to the ‘older’ crowd.

They think nothing of swiping right on an app and meeting a stranger for a one nighter, if you asked a group of young ‘vanillas’ how many of them had had a threesome, or tried a bi experience you’d probably be shocked at how many said yes, but weren’t swingers.

Even though the UK left Europe, the younger generation are definitely getting more ‘European’ in their attitude to sex and being open about it.

That’s got to be a good thing, your average Brit has been far too prudish for way too long 😂

Peterborough

And YES there has been stories the last 6 years. It's again incorrect Un factual saying first time the reporters have been, you sound like a sun reporter

They were going anyway, smarter heads knew that it was better to work with and at least give true stories to use rather than random peoples pictures used and made up stories. With lots of shows highlighting the lifestyle lots of swingers spots are on the radar. So if you none of the people who you are all quick to slag off are there to draw the focus away and smokescreen at the other venues then you may be some of the unwitting randoms for their future stories.. cap is highlighted xx

By *ornysquirrelMan 5 hours ago

london

Wow you clearly don’t know me and I definitely have been round the scene a lot longer than you. I definitely don’t have a small circle. Think by the reaction on here that 95% is probably right.

One rule no matter if you’re open and out there or not is discretion. It is also about respect for others as we all have different reasons for doing this. Most don’t want the world to know. That should be respected.

Fact you don’t seem to see or understand why people are pissed off is very naive tbh. Not sure what you are classing as younger but if that counts us both in there I guess that’s the only positive from your reply.

Peterborough

95% ok then. Data from this post is it? As 1 person on all socials so more 98% from there. Again check the ages of most on this thread unhappy.

By *lltheboostCouple 5 hours ago

Shefford

It’s very arrogant to go broadcasting about the scene when it’s by its very nature a private thing, that people have gotten in to trouble for when found out.

It messes with people’s lives.

Maybe us “oldies” are just a bit more forward thinking and mature.

london

Check the ages of most of the community. Community is the key word. Nobody has asked them to speak for all. Again it just shows a total lack of respect for others.

We all know why they were there and that was swingathon. So please don’t think people are stupid.

If you wanna be instafamous for swinging that’s fine. Just don’t spoil things for everyone else.

That is the key point.

london

They are not that young lol

Peterborough

Publicity when positive helps bring those curious into the lifestyle too..have had lots of people visit clubs for first time after speaking to them about it..and not our local club/s so some of u may have actually benefited from it with some new people joining the lifestyle

Peterborough

Have been swinging for many years before swingathon including separately before we were a couple. And have been advocating swinging before attended a swingathon festival so not about instafamous at all, but all friends and family know we are in the lifestyle so don't mind if we are out there. As I said before better than them exposing people who aren't so lucky to be able to be as open xx

london

That video will promote the exact opposite than what it intends. You will have an influx of single guys who just looking for shag and not about the lifestyle thinking 40 girl orgys are normal for example. If it gets more press coverage then some who need this to remain private won’t run the risk.

It was just not thought out very well tbh. And like I said it is definitely a publicity stunt for their business. Well just keep it about there festival as we can make a decision if we want to go or not.

Peterborough

And have no plans to go to cap d'ag next year so hopefully someone else takes the spotlight when they start filming there. Good luck

Bicester

Let’s be honest there’s some good points all round here!

Let the people who don’t mind being in the paper be in it, and those who don’t then don’t have to be in it without a choice.

The businesses obviously didn’t mind.

There’s been news/articles on swingers clubs/holidays etc in the news forever. TV documentaries all sorts.

I personally would rather someone volunteer to be featured than be featured myself just because I happen to be there.

Will we (personally) still go to places like PDI and Cap and post photos on our vanilla socials now this article is doing the rounds, absolutely.

Will some of our friends be suspicious? Possibly.

The only way they’ll know for sure is if they bump into us there, and then we’re likely there for the same reason 🤷🏼‍♂️

(Happened once. True story 😂)

london

Be interesting to see who is out there when they do won’t it.

Bicester

"And have no plans to go to cap d'ag next year so hopefully someone else takes the spotlight when they start filming there. Good luck "

Too late, flights already booked. See you in August maybe 🍍

By *ubbsCouple 5 hours ago

Southsea, Portsmouth

Actually squirrel speaking for people who have been on the scene as young and now older people, you are absolutely correct. We have been swinging many many years and a vast majority of swingers. It's about discretion, respect for boundaries of all and not an advert for yourselves. It's absolutely ridiculous that this article was done and the people who encourage it think they are speaking for the swinging community as a whole, when the vast majority did NOT want this exposure. It's a disservice to the many.

london

No issue if they want to be filmed. But it is more the video and talking about pdi. Showing the venues etc

Many do podcasts etc now anyway talking about the lifestyle. But how that was put out was just wrong.

By *lltheboostCouple 5 hours ago

Shefford

"Actually squirrel speaking for people who have been on the scene as young and now older people, you are absolutely correct. We have been swinging many many years and a vast majority of swingers. It's about discretion, respect for boundaries of all and not an advert for yourselves. It's absolutely ridiculous that this article was done and the people who encourage it think they are speaking for the swinging community as a whole, when the vast majority did NOT want this exposure. It's a disservice to the many. "

🙌🏻❤️

Peterborough

Whether people are happy or not there was going to be a feature done anyway they were out there to report on swingers clubs and venues in GC. Same as last few years. Anyone can Google and see them. A lot of people were asked and if they said no then respected and haven't seen anything to identify them. We personally spoke privately on a zoom call and was only about our personal experience. No one was identified or any filming of us done at any bar club while there by any reporters.

Peterborough

And people throwing around '95% of swingers' and the 'vast majority' is laughable. 73% of statistics are made up. 98% of our swinging contacts think the WhatsApp group for PDI is full of old....I will let u fill in the blanks as there is a variety been used xx

By *edonandHellCouple 4 hours ago

Peterborough

"And have no plans to go to cap d'ag next year so hopefully someone else takes the spotlight when they start filming there. Good luck

"

We will be in GC but not cap..they can just take random pictures of people there

By *ornysquirrelMan 4 hours ago

london

You’re not going to convince anyone I am afraid. People are not stupid. We all know why they were there.

The swingathon website even says they are working with the sun. They have been for some time as they was at there festival in the summer.

You do seem to be missing the whole point why people are annoyed. If you can’t see it or understand it then just going to go round in circles.

By *DI SocialsWoman 4 hours ago

York

"Whether people are happy or not there was going to be a feature done anyway they were out there to report on swingers clubs and venues in GC. Same as last few years. Anyone can Google and see them. A lot of people were asked and if they said no then respected and haven't seen anything to identify them. We personally spoke privately on a zoom call and was only about our personal experience. No one was identified or any filming of us done at any bar club while there by any reporters."

Amd if they went there alone as previously done then again the information would again of been little to non

Yes they was invited and had there hands held into clubs amd bars

By *exy_Disco OP   Man 4 hours ago

Bicester

[Removed by poster at 21/10/24 23:03:48]

Bicester

"And have no plans to go to cap d'ag next year so hopefully someone else takes the spotlight when they start filming there. Good luck

We’ll take masks just in case 😷

We will be in GC but not cap..they can just take random pictures of people there "

By *DI SocialsWoman 4 hours ago

York

"And people throwing around '95% of swingers' and the 'vast majority' is laughable. 73% of statistics are made up. 98% of our swinging contacts think the WhatsApp group for PDI is full of old....I will let u fill in the blanks as there is a variety been used xx"

You was one of the old ......in the WhatsApp chat then

Bicester

"And people throwing around '95% of swingers' and the 'vast majority' is laughable. 73% of statistics are made up. 98% of our swinging contacts think the WhatsApp group for PDI is full of old....I will let u fill in the blanks as there is a variety been used xx"

Praise the lord I’m not in it 🤲

Does that officially mean I’m young? 😂

By *ornysquirrelMan 4 hours ago

london

Fact you keep going back to that group says more about you than them.

But they are the people who do go pdi regularly. No thought was given to their views at all.

If I remember right in the video you said it was your first time out there. So how would you know if the press were there before? And what give you the right to slag off people who regularly go to a place which they feel there privacy has been compromised because of the actions of a few who want some publicity.

If I am old then so are you and age has absolutely nothing to do with this.

By *etWetWet453Couple 4 hours ago

CAMBERLEY

HEDONANDHELL

Your comments are patronising, condensing and arrogant.I have far more life experience and Swinging experience than you and can say unequivocally that the majority of swingers are of a certain demographic ie older.

Your attitude is naive and frankly your sorry justification is both insulting and immature.

To try and convince us that your motives were for anything other than financial gain by advertising your events is just laughable.

Have the good grace to accept that you have upset and betrayed a lot of people and stop keep trying to justify your disgraceful behaviour.

Peterborough

"HEDONANDHELL

Your comments are patronising, condensing and arrogant.I have far more life experience and Swinging experience than you and can say unequivocally that the majority of swingers are of a certain demographic ie older.

Your attitude is naive and frankly your sorry justification is both insulting and immature.

To try and convince us that your motives were for anything other than financial gain by advertising your events is just laughable.

Have the good grace to accept that you have upset and betrayed a lot of people and stop keep trying to justify your disgraceful behaviour. "

Ok firstly we do not personally run any events or financially gain from swinging so get back in your box ..don't try to call me out on not knowing what I am talking about when you don't know us. What you've said is wrong straight away. And have older swingers who agree with us so don't say u speak for all when there is a handful of you in here mouthpiecing. And certain platforms will have those older demographic. Come over to the socials and see the other opinions. But sorry forget that you are probably one who can't be open about what you actually enjoy doing.

Peterborough

Oh and wet wet wet I'm sure u are one from the PDI WhatsApp group so again in the same circle already mentioned it's not 95% of the swinging community itmay seem like your whole world but it's a tiny group xx

Peterborough

"And people throwing around '95% of swingers' and the 'vast majority' is laughable. 73% of statistics are made up. 98% of our swinging contacts think the WhatsApp group for PDI is full of old....I will let u fill in the blanks as there is a variety been used xx

Praise the lord I’m not in it 🤲

Does that officially mean I’m young? 😂"

Haha there are some in it that think the others are .......... too. And it seems to be that demographic. We are not ageist and some of our favourite people in the lifestyle are seasoned in age xx

Peterborough

"Fact you keep going back to that group says more about you than them.

But they are the people who do go pdi regularly. No thought was given to their views at all.

If I remember right in the video you said it was your first time out there. So how would you know if the press were there before? And what give you the right to slag off people who regularly go to a place which they feel there privacy has been compromised because of the actions of a few who want some publicity.

If I am old then so are you and age has absolutely nothing to do with this. "

Google and you can see the press has been there before..not hard is it and have been told by plenty of others it's done every year.

And yes it's predominantly that demographic. I didn't say exclusively older people, some are cool about it and like to see things moving forward. Your comprehension skills leave a lot to be desired. But enjoy the rest of your evening as no point going over same points x

Peterborough

"And people throwing around '95% of swingers' and the 'vast majority' is laughable. 73% of statistics are made up. 98% of our swinging contacts think the WhatsApp group for PDI is full of old....I will let u fill in the blanks as there is a variety been used xx

You was one of the old ......in the WhatsApp chat then "

We were added to it but mostly a lot older people in there and we differ a lot in opinion. I don't think many are left in there now after yesterday though haha. And one creepy old guy insinuating in sess we prefer the other PDI WhatsApp group and people not ashamed of who they are

By *edonandHellCouple 3 hours ago

Peterborough

"Whether people are happy or not there was going to be a feature done anyway they were out there to report on swingers clubs and venues in GC. Same as last few years. Anyone can Google and see them. A lot of people were asked and if they said no then respected and haven't seen anything to identify them. We personally spoke privately on a zoom call and was only about our personal experience. No one was identified or any filming of us done at any bar club while there by any reporters.

Amd if they went there alone as previously done then again the information would again of been little to non

Yes they was invited and had there hands held into clubs amd bars

Is this based on fact or your opinion?. Were u there? Did u know the reporter is a swinger herself so knows of the well publicised bars?

A lot of opinion for someone who doesn't have the facts. Embarrassing all the people on here who make assumptions but incorrect... when they can just ask and people as I'm sure will give the correct information so at least it's an educated rant then. Holds more clout if factual xx

"

By *G113Couple 3 hours ago

Northumberland

“people not ashamed of who they are”

This isnt the way to view peoples discomfort here.

People may have judgmental bosses, colleagues, family, friends, neighbours. And now feel like they are one newspaper article away from someone questioning their holiday destinations, rumours circulating and so forth.

The swinging community relies on discretion as not everyone has the benefit of judgement free vanilla lives.

Peterborough

"“people not ashamed of who they are”

People may have judgmental bosses, colleagues, family, friends, neighbours. And now feel like they are one newspaper article away from someone questioning their holiday destinations, rumours circulating and so forth.

The swinging community relies on discretion as not everyone has the benefit of judgement free vanilla lives."

Masses of people got to GC and don't swing. They will all laugh it off. It's been in the news every year. It's not a surprise. Just you have been shown this one. If u hadn't have been highlighted this then you wouldn't even be giving a second thought now. It's touted every year as a swinger destination. Maybe just do as all of the other non swinging tourists do and deny it.

By *DI SocialsWoman 3 hours ago

York

We were added to it but mostly a lot older people in there and we differ a lot in opinion. I don't think many are left in there now after yesterday though haha. And one creepy old guy insinuating in sess we prefer the other PDI WhatsApp group and people not ashamed of who they are "

Again your wrong . With over 136 members as of now. A huge diverse range within it too

Again you insinuate your loud opinions and biased remarks . No wonder I removed you off the group chat

Peterborough

We were added to it but mostly a lot older people in there and we differ a lot in opinion. I don't think many are left in there now after yesterday though haha. And one creepy old guy insinuating in sess we prefer the other PDI WhatsApp group and people not ashamed of who they are

Again your wrong . With over 136 members as of now. A huge diverse range within it too

Again you insinuate your loud opinions and biased remarks . No wonder I removed you off the group chat "

Huge diverse range but with average age of 69 you mean.. and some in there still think u are all ...... so not 136 who agree with you. And u are all biased, ashamed of what you enjoy doing. Thing is I am open so nothing to be afraid of or hide so happy take it as doesn't effect my life at all all your negativity

By *DI SocialsWoman 3 hours ago

York

You do you fella

Good luck

By *oopandBeauCouple 3 hours ago

Harold Wood, Essex

Whether it was their intention or not, this article was so incredibly damaging to our way of life ... The majority of people like that swinging is under the radar so they don't constantly get interrogated by friends and family! A very ill-judged article

Peterborough

"Whether it was their intention or not, this article was so incredibly damaging to our way of life ... The majority of people like that swinging is under the radar so they don't constantly get interrogated by friends and family! A very ill-judged article "

It's in the newspapers every year saying GC is the swingers capital. So it's not new or a surprise to majority of people.. Just maybe first one you have seen. 2016 was earliest I saw when googled x

By *oopandBeauCouple 2 hours ago

Harold Wood, Essex

"Whether it was their intention or not, this article was so incredibly damaging to our way of life ... The majority of people like that swinging is under the radar so they don't constantly get interrogated by friends and family! A very ill-judged article

It's in the newspapers every year saying GC is the swingers capital. So it's not new or a surprise to majority of people.. Just maybe first one you have seen. 2016 was earliest I saw when googled x "

Maybe, personally I've not seen articles before so it feels like this is being promoted more and will therefore sadly make more of an impact on the wider public. The worst part was the one guy who kept talking about "40 girl orgies" ... So GC will just be overrun with stag parties now with no knowledge of the scene thinking they can get a quick easy fuck. Great! Understandably they struggled to find people willing to be interviewed on camera but sadly a lot of the interviewees didn't show this world in the best light. Maybe it was hastily put together as it felt like the full implications of this were definitely not considered.

By *lltheboostCouple 2 hours ago

Shefford

"“people not ashamed of who they are”

The swinging community relies on discretion as not everyone has the benefit of judgement free vanilla lives."

Well said.

Although it’s kinda pointless to try and make this person understand. They think over one over 40 is the old guard and ther for wrong, so won’t listen to reason.

They don’t seem to understand that people lose jobs and have lives affected over this sort of thing if not handled correctly. But it’s ok, as their “young”

So they must be right…

By *lltheboostCouple 2 hours ago

Shefford

" The worst part was the one guy who kept talking about "40 girl orgies" ... "

It’s crazy they put such a blatant lie out there like that.

By *ubbsCouple 2 hours ago

Southsea, Portsmouth

Lol they're not even young... Which makes it even more puzzling. Surely mutual respect is what swinging lives by, not railroading the community and shaming those who don't fit within one person's definition of 'hot'? 🤔 😂

Maybe our years of swinging happily whilst respecting others right to privacy has been all wrong? Pretty sure we'll still be here when the 'young' have disappeared... Again

By *ubbsCouple 2 hours ago

Southsea, Portsmouth

Hey sexies. That one made me particularly laugh.. 40 girl orgies.. In GC? Most of the orgies we've seen out there we've been in the middle of with stunned onlookers and it definitely wasn't '40 girl' ones 😂 😉

Harold Wood, Essex

"Hey sexies. That one made me particularly laugh.. 40 girl orgies.. In GC? Most of the orgies we've seen out there we've been in the middle of with stunned onlookers and it definitely wasn't '40 girl' ones 😂 😉 "

Everyone knows your orgies are the best ones! And yes something doesn't ring true there. On our 6 trips to GC we're yet to see more than a handful of girls playing together

Harold Wood, Essex

" The worst part was the one guy who kept talking about "40 girl orgies" ...

It’s crazy they put such a blatant lie out there like that."

Absolutely! That was possibly the most damaging flippant remark/lie of the whole piece

By *ubbsCouple 1 hour ago

Southsea, Portsmouth

Aww you know we love a good orgy... You're usually in the middle of them 😂 but yes flippant comments that are blatantly untrue give an impression just for dramatic effect. Even on my birthday when we had 180 couples we didn't have a 40 girl orgy! God knows I've tried 😂

» Add a new message to this topic