FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Info please

Info please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pslad99 OP   Man 1 week ago

colchester

Where is the best please to take wife and enjoy the vide with out her knowing it’s a swingers place.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r lotharioMan 1 week ago

newcastle-under-lyme

"Where is the best please to take wife and enjoy the vide with out her knowing it’s a swingers place."

a non-swinger infested adult only hotel surrounded by swinger places?

By *exy_DiscoMan 1 week ago

Bicester

"Where is the best please to take wife and enjoy the vide with out her knowing it’s a swingers place."

I’d say don’t. It’s almost inevitable she’ll realise, and possibly not be happy when she does.

Unless you’ve discussed it previously and she’s expressed an interest I wouldn’t do it.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 1 week ago

Reading

And what do you expect to get out of it?

By *wosmilersCouple 1 week ago

Heathrowish

This is a personal opinion and it may upset.

If she doesn't know that you are on here or wanting to play, I think that you should discuss the idea of swinging with her before considering anything further. She may like you being honest with her or alternatively hate the idea, in which case, you marriage isn't worth risking for a few primal urges.

Swinging as a couple should be about sharing some fun experiences but within the limits that you both set. If she isn't happy to swing, then the answer from you both should be a resolute "no".

Sorry if it may not be the answer that you are looking for.

By *I TwoCouple 1 week ago

currently travelling down W France

Millions of tourists go to PDI every year and most of them don't know or care about the swingers bars.

The LBGT scene is pretty obvious everywhere, swinging isn't

By *exy_DiscoMan 1 week ago

Bicester

"Where is the best please to take wife and enjoy the vide with out her knowing it’s a swingers place.

Millions of tourists go to PDI every year and most of them don't know or care about the swingers bars.

The LBGT scene is pretty obvious everywhere, swinging isn't "

Yes, but if you go in any of the swingers bars it generally says on the signage that it’s a swingers bar or meeting point.

And it’s often not long before you see things that you wouldn’t see in a vanilla bar, be that the outfits, some boobs or more

colchester

Thank you for all your honest replies.

Much appreciated and will think about every thing said.

We have spoke about mmf as a Fantasy but I think she would not to me being ok with the situation.

But once again thank you.

colchester

"This is a personal opinion and it may upset.

If she doesn't know that you are on here or wanting to play, I think that you should discuss the idea of swinging with her before considering anything further. She may like you being honest with her or alternatively hate the idea, in which case, you marriage isn't worth risking for a few primal urges.

Swinging as a couple should be about sharing some fun experiences but within the limits that you both set. If she isn't happy to swing, then the answer from you both should be a resolute "no".

Sorry if it may not be the answer that you are looking for. "

That’s good advice and I thank you for it.

» Add a new message to this topic