FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Info

PDI Info

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rimson_Rose OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

I’m keen to get to PDI next year but have a few questions.

It looks like autumn/winter is the time to go but is there any particular time that’s busier than others?

Are there many singles there? I’d likely go on my own and wouldn’t want to stick out! Equally, I like playing with single men as much as couples, is there a mix or is it more couples?

Is there a particular area that’s better to stay to be handy for the clubs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allcurvywsmCouple 2 weeks ago

Weston super Mare

It's fairly busy all year round, late Sept through to Nov seems to be the busiest time, most clubs and meeting bars are in cita centre, but taxis are plenty and around 3/4 euros, so not essential to stay close by, as a single female you will be in demand guys girls and couples, plus free entry in most clubs.

Hope this helps x

By *ereforthecraicXXXCouple 2 weeks ago

galway

We went last year In the first week of October, and are going again on the 1st of October, it is just amazing there, we would definitely recommend staying somewhere close to the Cita centre. As a single girly out most certainly won't be disappointed, everyone chats to everyone, you just seem to lose the run of yourself.

Now get it booked

Tamworth

"It's fairly busy all year round, late Sept through to Nov seems to be the busiest time, most clubs and meeting bars are in cita centre, but taxis are plenty and around 3/4 euros, so not essential to stay close by, as a single female you will be in demand guys girls and couples, plus free entry in most clubs.

Hope this helps x"

Very much so, thank you!

Tamworth

"We went last year In the first week of October, and are going again on the 1st of October, it is just amazing there, we would definitely recommend staying somewhere close to the Cita centre. As a single girly out most certainly won't be disappointed, everyone chats to everyone, you just seem to lose the run of yourself.

Now get it booked "

Thank you, really helpful.

By *litalicious_CoupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Durham

Plenty of meeting points and clubs for the evenings, daytimes are also lively. Have a look at Gold as a hotel.

By *rimson_Rose OP   Woman 1 week ago

Tamworth

"Plenty of meeting points and clubs for the evenings, daytimes are also lively. Have a look at Gold as a hotel."

Thank you!

By *jonesMan 1 week ago

london

I'm going in Oct , quite a few singles , some already know each other, if you look on the threads and find some singles going when your going I'm sure you'll be able to chat before and make friends.

It's nice having people to hang out with , go to beach etc but also having independence ...there is a big group social after I/we arrive , they are great for meeting folk .

You'll have a blast

» Add a new message to this topic