FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Cabopino Sand Dunes

Cabopino Sand Dunes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrissy Tv OP   TV/TS 7 weeks ago

birmingham

Hi looking for some fun in the dunes Thursday or Friday. Opening someone will give me a good fucking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

birmingham

Hoping someone will give me a good fucking xx

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 7 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

Definitely find what you’re looking for in the dunes! Loads of little rabbit trails leading to hidden play dens scattered around the tree line .

birmingham

Thanks I will visit later fingers crossed I find some fun

By *xpantiesMan 7 weeks ago

milton keynes

If you dont find cock there you will never find any. Your only problem is today its very hot but normally there are dozens of men cruising

By *undayClub1Man 7 weeks ago

Groomsport

Cabopino is our favourite place for fun. Back the first week in September. If about cum say hello!!!

By *DmlgTV/TS 6 weeks ago

SPAIN MALAGA 29630 Benalmadena Costa del Sol

Playing in the dunes is always fun. Playing in the car park is not so much fun anymore.

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 6 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

How comes? Its been dead when we have been.

By *ickylicky881Man 6 weeks ago

Naas

Heading over to Cabopino in October, and wasn't aware of the dunes there. Must take a stroll down. Anyone else familiar with the area have any recommendations?

By *xpantiesMan 5 weeks ago

milton keynes

They ruined Cabopino for swingers when they put the walkway in and roped of the dunes. Big fines if you get caught in a roped area. The chances of getting caught are small but I have seem police wandering around.

By *en474Man 5 weeks ago

antrim

Same as most places over there now that have dunes,

By *undayClub1Man 5 weeks ago

Groomsport

Never stops us having fun. There again start of September.

By *ustforlife1Couple 5 weeks ago

Cleethorpes

"They ruined Cabopino for swingers when they put the walkway in and roped of the dunes. Big fines if you get caught in a roped area. The chances of getting caught are small but I have seem police wandering around. "

We have been going to Cabopino for nearly 10 years. There are no roped off areas to the dunes (unless these were erected in the last 2 months). Never seen police there and never heard of anyone being fined. Although not as much as 10 years ago, couples and singles do still have fun in the dunes

By *undayClub1Man 5 weeks ago

Groomsport

Well said. We were there last year, day after day, and had fun each time. Some arranged meets, but mostly just had hoc with Spanish guys looking to play with a woman. If you are a couple and up for playing there is every opportunity.

milton keynes

Absolute crap, for the last 7 or 8 years its been forbidden to walk in the dunes. that is why the walkway was erected. if you get caught in the dunes you get at least a verbal warning. people still go there hoping not to get caught. I suggest you learn some spanish and read the signage.

By *avegaMan 5 weeks ago

Toronto

Went for the first time yesterday. The beach is beautiful, sea is warm and the sunset spectacular… but this is not TripAdvisor! Seems like the area could be fun! Lots of women walk up and down past the nearly exclusive naked male crowd. The women are clothed which meant several times I had to lay on my stomach as my semi moved to full erect. Quite a few people in the dunes, so I went for a nude wander and walked past a couple guys lying on their back “enjoying the sun”, which again affected me .. wasn’t brave enough to wander around sporting an erection so I had to cover up and head back to the beach… back tomorrow!

milton keynes

Many more men than couple. If a couple lay in the dunes 20 men appear from nowhere and start wanking.

By *ippin my toes inMan 5 weeks ago

Newark

Best spot going

By *en474Man 5 weeks ago

antrim

Just can’t get no privacy, lol lol

By *unInTheSun80sCouple 5 weeks ago

Costa Del Sol

Hopefully car fun this Saturday in cabopino beach car park!! Greedy Mrs gagging to be used!!

By *avegaMan 5 weeks ago

Toronto

Update! Went today and enjoyed! Masseuse came by twice whilst I was lying naked on my towel in the dunes just above the beach, I left my wallet in the car otherwise I would have enjoyed a massage. Couple of guys came by a and made it clear.. basically by sitting next to me (or at least in direct eye shot) wanking. Wasn’t up for anything at the time but never the less, was fun! Maybe tomorrow, each day a new step! Enjoy! Will be there tomorrow from 11:00am to 1:30pm, blue towel!

By *un4fun23456Man 5 weeks ago

ennis

"Hopefully car fun this Saturday in cabopino beach car park!! Greedy Mrs gagging to be used!! "

Is that in the main car park as you come in or is there another quieter car park 🤔

By *urfdudeMan 5 weeks ago

WEXFORD

"Went for the first time yesterday. The beach is beautiful, sea is warm and the sunset spectacular… but this is not TripAdvisor! Seems like the area could be fun! Lots of women walk up and down past the nearly exclusive naked male crowd. The women are clothed which meant several times I had to lay on my stomach as my semi moved to full erect. Quite a few people in the dunes, so I went for a nude wander and walked past a couple guys lying on their back “enjoying the sun”, which again affected me .. wasn’t brave enough to wander around sporting an erection so I had to cover up and head back to the beach… back tomorrow!"

Is Cabo Pino still a nudist beach ?

The last time that I was there nudists were in minority, that was august 3 years ago I think

By *avegaMan 5 weeks ago

Toronto

One end is nudist and the other end is bathing costumes. The nudist end is 60:40 clothed to nudist… at least as far as I have seen

By *ucks_cplCouple 4 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

We will be there 14th September

By *undayClub1Man 4 weeks ago

Groomsport

Shame we are going to miss you. We are all set for a nice week naked in the sun.

By *undayClub1Man 2 weeks ago

Groomsport

Spending all day at cabopino tomorrow.

By *ittle MonkeysCouple 2 weeks ago

Kimberley

We will be out there week after next. Please can someone message us the actual location of the nudist area, the best place to park and where couples can find the best areas for play ? We understand it’s quite a big beach and want to be sure we go to the right spot.

Thank you

By *iigguy13Man 2 weeks ago

Normandy, France

"We will be out there week after next. Please can someone message us the actual location of the nudist area, the best place to park and where couples can find the best areas for play ? We understand it’s quite a big beach and want to be sure we go to the right spot.

Thank you "

Well, I would happily have helped, I made a little map and everything, but you've blocked all men.

By *ittle MonkeysCouple 2 weeks ago

Kimberley

"We will be out there week after next. Please can someone message us the actual location of the nudist area, the best place to park and where couples can find the best areas for play ? We understand it’s quite a big beach and want to be sure we go to the right spot.

Thank you

Well, I would happily have helped, I made a little map and everything, but you've blocked all men. "

That’s great, thank you! Please try now

By *unepairCouple 1 week ago

Snowdonia & Costa del Sol

Just be aware of our experience on the last 3 times we have visited the naked dune area - it has been 100% gay (apart from us!)

By *xpantiesMan 1 week ago

milton keynes

always these days, the best times are finished

By *ittle MonkeysCouple 5 days ago

Kimberley

"Just be aware of our experience on the last 3 times we have visited the naked dune area - it has been 100% gay (apart from us!)"

Yup! It still is, or was yesterday

By *llthethreesMan 5 days ago

United Kingdom

Need to benalnatura! Its alot better

By *ucks_cplCouple 5 days ago

Milton Keynes

"Just be aware of our experience on the last 3 times we have visited the naked dune area - it has been 100% gay (apart from us!)

Yup! It still is, or was yesterday "

We were on the beach yesterday and today and there are still plenty of couples around

By *xpantiesMan 4 days ago

milton keynes

"Just be aware of our experience on the last 3 times we have visited the naked dune area - it has been 100% gay (apart from us!)

Yup! It still is, or was yesterday

We were on the beach yesterday and today and there are still plenty of couples around

"

On the beach i agree but in the dunes playing very seldom are there any couples anymore.

By *l chapo123Man 2 days ago

Costa del sol

Anything hapoen down the dunnes tonight

» Add a new message to this topic