FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Playa del mal nombre perverts masturbating

Playa del mal nombre perverts masturbating

By *igharry OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Manchester

Hi everyone.

Im in feurtevebtura for a naturist holiday. Went to playa del mal nombre today with a woman that is just a naturist and not an exhibitionist.

We turned left from the car park and settled in the first stone circle as it was free.

Whilst settling a nude man came to the stone circle next to us and started masturbating.

The woman i was with wasnt nude as he was staring at her when we were settling which made her uncomfortable.

He then flashed his erection which i saw and was disgusted by. shortly after we left and headed to the other side of the beach where we found only a naturist family with children and settled to have a briliant day.

Can anyone advise what the best action in this situation would be? I wanted to confront but she stopped me. Should i have confronted him and told him to fuck off?

I believe it is illegal but would there be any point in reporting it or calling the police.

Such a shame these disgusting people have to ruin the beautiful culture of naturism by sexually harassing people.

If anyone reading is one of these perverts. Please stop. Youre giving all of us men a bad reputation and i dont appreciate it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic