FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDL first time advice

PDL first time advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wayandback OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

omagh

Any advice for first time in PDl? Heading around end of August...we think.

Accommodation - 4/5 star or equivalent good quality in 3 star

Places to visit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oey kMan 12 weeks ago

Limerick

Best hotel with naturist terrace is HL suites although not a swinging hotel

By *imonsays1Man 12 weeks ago

local to you

HL suites I’m at atm nice all around and not far from the clubs and it right on the beach aswel if you want to do that, I’d recommend this hotel does have a naked sunbathing part at the top

omagh

"HL suites I’m at atm nice all around and not far from the clubs and it right on the beach aswel if you want to do that, I’d recommend this hotel does have a naked sunbathing part at the top "

Another other recommendations in the area?

omagh

"HL suites I’m at atm nice all around and not far from the clubs and it right on the beach aswel if you want to do that, I’d recommend this hotel does have a naked sunbathing part at the top "

Another other recommendations in the area?

By *unloversCouple 12 weeks ago

rotherham

Catarina

Greenfields

Caserio

Eugenia Victoria

Take your pick

Xxx

omagh

"Catarina

Greenfields

Caserio

Eugenia Victoria

Take your pick

Xxx"

Thank you

By *emptation6580Couple 12 weeks ago

playa de ingles

End of August is summer vacation time here so not many swingers come then. If you want it busy- you’ll be better off coming in late September/ October.

X

omagh

"End of August is summer vacation time here so not many swingers come then. If you want it busy- you’ll be better off coming in late September/ October.

X"

How quiet will it be?

By *oute69 gcCouple 12 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

"End of August is summer vacation time here so not many swingers come then. If you want it busy- you’ll be better off coming in late September/ October.

X

How quiet will it be?"

It's very different and you can't rely on anything. For example, some days we (Route 69 Swinger Meeting Club) are well attended and other days less so. The important thing, as always in life, is to make the most of it. Good luck

omagh

X

How quiet will it be?

It's very different and you can't rely on anything. For example, some days we (Route 69 Swinger Meeting Club) are well attended and other days less so. The important thing, as always in life, is to make the most of it. Good luck "

It doesn't be a ghost town tho?

By *parkybunnyCouple 12 weeks ago

Zurich. NOT London.

It's never a ghost town, but several 'lifestyle' places close in August. Moonlight Dreams club is closed now until September 2nd.

Perhaps have a look at Venus Star Resort or SW Paradise Resort, both swinger resorts.

omagh

Are there still several good places to go? We are restricted to dates, is it still worth going.

By *unloversCouple 12 weeks ago

rotherham

I think it all depends on what you are expecting from your holiday as. Can depend on who is out there at the time

Fun is what you make it guys

Xxxx

Zurich. NOT London.

"Are there still several good places to go? We are restricted to dates, is it still worth going."

There are still options. We are thinking of a sneaky week in August but will stay at one of the swingers resorts, daytime playtime is great fun, and we are both earlybrisers rather than night owls. Some clubs and bars are still open, I believe Fun4All has its anniversary party in August. But if you want full-on you may be better off in Cap at this time of year.

We are just heading out for a sneaky week of naked sunshine, but over the years we have had far more fun when it's been a little quieter than when it's absolutely packed. It really does depend what you want from the holiday?

By *evilInMyEyesCouple 12 weeks ago

Aberdeen

We gonna be there between 9th-17th of August also first timers but we are also looking to already for Easter holidays we gonna be staying in HL suits as was mostly recommended hotel from our post ages ago when were planing the trip on other forums

By *den_GCCouple 12 weeks ago

San Fernando, Gran Canaria

"Are there still several good places to go? We are restricted to dates, is it still worth going."

Still worth it

Depending on how much you want to put into the lifestyle will depend on how you get out if the lifestyle

August is quiet, this we know....BUT it's also a great time to Risk Assess places, where you like, where you don't like etc

Easter is a good time to come as well, and if you come in August you can see ALL the places and try everywhere and make an informed decision

PDI is fantastic and we have the weather, fun, frolics and general maps all year around!

Hopefully we will bump into you as we are closed the whole of August

Will probably be found in SW Paradise, Venus Resort, possibly La Mirage and BlackBull Dog and Reenies in Cita

omagh

Thank you everyone, can anyone recommend some locations to visit? Pub/club type vibe

Zurich. NOT London.

"Thank you everyone, can anyone recommend some locations to visit? Pub/club type vibe "

I think Miss Eden has just listed the main contenders! Day passes (or stay at) Venus Star Resort or SW Paradise Resort. In Cita Centre Black Bulldog Bar & Reenies in Cita amongst others such as Comeback Bar, Fun4All, Route 69(juat outside Cita), Peaches & Cream, Secrets, Tantra etc.

You will have plenty of choice.

One thing I will add, if you go somewhere and it's empty, sit down, have a drink, people will come, everybody is doing the same, and you can be chasing each other around the bars all night and never meet. This is particularly apparent when there are fewer swingers people in resort.

Enjoy! X

» Add a new message to this topic