FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > In PDI what kiosk 3

In PDI what kiosk 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imonsays1 OP   Man 13 weeks ago

local to you

Looking to see what about best places to go see a lot about kiosk 3 I’m gathering it a nudist beach somewhere ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ree2goodhomeMan 13 weeks ago

bingham

yes kiosk 3 is nudist beach and kiosk 7 at maspalomas end is nudist with mainly swinging couples

By *woofakind2022Couple (MM) 13 weeks ago

London/East Anglia

Kiosk 3 is a nudist section but its located closer to the main tourist hub, so a lot of families walking through.

Kiosk 7 attracts more swingers and is a little more secluded I’d say..

We’ve visited both the past few days and prefer 7

By *osmiccoupleCouple 13 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

Each to their own but as we stay in the PDI area prefer K3 as its quicker to get to. Nice and relaxed with a good vibe at the kiosk bar.

K7 was always good for access to fun in the dunes but there wasn't much going on last time we were there.

By *moothdickMan 13 weeks ago

stoke

"Each to their own but as we stay in the PDI area prefer K3 as its quicker to get to. Nice and relaxed with a good vibe at the kiosk bar.

K7 was always good for access to fun in the dunes but there wasn't much going on last time we were there. "

U wouldn’t of like any today, the wind picked up just after lunch and now I’ve got to deep clean every crevice on my body

By *nigmatic DuoCouple 13 weeks ago

Portadown

We would frequent kiosk 3 more when out there. We stay mainly in PDI so it's not as much of a hike. Very laid back with a great little bar with seating x

By *ustmenMan 13 weeks ago

Dublin

I went last December and kiosk 7 was the best… lots couples and people more looking for action!! A couple invite me and other guy beside me to watch them having sex .. the dunes behind kiosk is crazy!! At the she wank us!! Really recommended!

» Add a new message to this topic