FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > BEFORE PDI GOOD BYE LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!!

BEFORE PDI GOOD BYE LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 18 weeks ago

barcelona

And the time has come. Before says goodbye to all of you, happy with this wonderful experience of three years. During this time, many Fabs customers have passed, and you have given life to this corner of the Cita. The Before has been a success, because it has achieved a fixed clientele despite the fact that it was mostly vacationers. I take with me the experience that I have had the best customers I could dream of. You have made me feel appreciated, loved, and I have learned a lot from you, from the language to the culture, including many other aspects that have enriched me a lot.

Because Before ends its journey here? I go back home to my family, to my beloved Barcelona, where in winter it's cold, but I have the warmth of my family, where I have the cultural and leisure richness just a few steps away, where having friends makes sense because they don't cheat, lie or harm you for a few coins. Because I can come back without being stopped and without being legally accountable to anyone, because when you are honest, this ISLAND is not for you. Because in spite of being proud of my bar, and working to make it work better every year, the unhealthy competition in the CITA hurt me at the beginning, and they kept trying even though now I am stronger and less vulnerable. Because yes, I had to suffer that those with whom I should logically work together, because we did it for you, swingers from all over the world, were dedicated to insult, cheat, lie and disrespect with the sole purpose of ruining the self-esteem, and do psychological damage to anyone who could overshadow him.Because MY customers came to me telling me what other bars or couple that goes to ither places (for me was never a problem) were saying about any other bar that could overshadow them. Because I was verbally assaulted by the former owner of the BBB, in my house, with customers in my bar, because I was mistreated by Comeback comments for the simple fact that some customers came to the Before. I learned a lot from all this, and what I learned best is that swindlers, cocaine addicts, fugitives, find in this ISLAND the best place to hide from the world, work in black and ruin serious people who only want to work and enjoy it. If you are legal, honest and a good person, it is better not to come here to make a living. Because you will have to learn to be a bad person if you want to prosper. And me, I'm not good for it.

Behind me I leave behind some friends, acquaintances, people who are worthwhile. But I count them on the fingers of my hands. Among them Ingo and Tammy, from Route 69, with Ellie, and in past with Eden, but now no more, unfortunatly, with whom we have managed to create a And the time has come. Before says goodbye to all of you, happy with this wonderful experience of three years. During this time, many Fabs customers have passed, and you have given life to this corner of the Cita. The Before has been a success, because it has achieved a fixed clientele despite the fact that it was mostly vacationers. I take with me the experience that I have had the best customers I could dream of. You have made me feel appreciated, loved, and I have learned a lot from you, from the language to the culture, including many other aspects that have enriched me a lot.

Because Before ends its journey here? I go back home to my family, to my beloved Barcelona, where in winter it's cold, but I have the warmth of my family, where I have the cultural and leisure richness just a few steps away, where having friends makes sense because they don't cheat, lie or harm you for a few coins. Because I can come back without being stopped and without being legally accountable to anyone, because when you are honest, this ISLAND is not for you. Because in spite of being proud of my bar, and working to make it work better every year, the unhealthy competition in the CITA hurt me at the beginning, and they kept trying even though now I am stronger and less vulnerable. Because yes, I had to suffer that those with whom I should logically work together, because we did it for you, swingers from all over the world, were dedicated to insult, cheat, lie and disrespect with the sole purpose of ruining the self-esteem, and do psychological damage to anyone who could overshadow him.Because MY customers came to me telling me what other bars were saying about any other bar that could overshadow them. Because I was verbally assaulted by the former owner of the BBB, in my house, with customers in my bar, because I was mistreated by Comeback comments for the simple fact that some customers came to the Before. I learned a lot from all this, and what I learned best is that swindlers, cocaine addicts, fugitives, find in this ISLAND the best place to hide from the Mundó, work in black and ruin serious people who only want to work and enjoy it. If you are legal, honest and a good person, it is better not to come here to make a living. Because you will have to learn to be a bad person if you want to prosper. And me, I'm not good for it.

Behind me I leave behind some friends, acquaintances, people who are worthwhile. But I count them on the fingers of my hands. Among them Ingo and Tammy, from Route 69, and during some time with club Eden (Unfortunately the cooperation ended for reasons unknown to me) with whom we have managed to create a bond of friendship and work together, to always give you the best service and the best nights. And to you, MY dear and loyal customers, whom I will not forget because with the years you are friends, family. ..... my family in the world. Maybe we will meet again with some of you, others will pass to MY memories, but of course, I carry you in my heart.

Thank you for your love, also for your money, which helped me to go ahead, and allows me to return home with the peace of mind that can give to know that you managed to earn enough to follow my way comfortably, and thank you above all for having allowed me to share so many moments, for having written references so beautiful and that I will keep as a treasure. Thank you for helping me to believe in myself. Whoever wants, know where to find me. I love you

Your Elena bond of friendship and work together, to always give you the best service and the best nights. And to you, MY dear and loyal customers, whom I will not forget because with the years you are friends, family, family and friends.

I will not forget you because over the years you are friends, family ..... my family in the world. Qui zas we will meet again with some of you, others will pass to MY memories, but of course, I carry you in my heart.

Thank you for your love, also for your money, which helped me to go ahead, and allows me to return home with the peace of mind that can give to know that you managed to earn enough to follow my way comfortably, and thank you above all for having allowed me to share so many moments, for having written references so beautiful and that I will keep as a treasure. Thank you for helping me to believe in myself. Whoever wants, know where to find me. I love you

Your Elena

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nsatiable_Couple555Couple 18 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

Such a pleasure to meet you in R69. So sad we never got to know you before. You were such an interesting, beautiful lady. Enjoy being back in your home land lovely lady.

Nell and Ben xxx

By *hropsDuoCouple 18 weeks ago

Shropshire

Hope everything goes well for you in Barcelona and you enjoy spending lots of time with your family that we know you have missed so much.

Cita will not be the same without you. Before bar was always the first place we went to every evening we were there. We always got the warmest welcome from you.

We enjoyed our chats at the bar with you. We were impressed how well your English had improved in the 3 years, considering how little you spoke in the first year.

Good luck in everything you do.

You are such a unique and special person. Keep being you and don't ever change.

Love and kisses,

Gina and Mark xx

barcelona

"Such a pleasure to meet you in R69. So sad we never got to know you before. You were such an interesting, beautiful lady. Enjoy being back in your home land lovely lady.

Nell and Ben xxx"

Thanks!

Now you can find me in Barcelona. If you visit the coty don’t hesitate to contact me!

Elena

By *I TwoCouple 18 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

Thanks for all the good times and for allowing us to have our social events.

See you soon xx

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple 18 weeks ago

Plymouth

Love you too Elena. You will be missed. All the best for your futre in Barcelona.

Love Jon & Sue

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple 18 weeks ago

Near Torrox, Spain

Before Bar was always a friendly place to be. Obviously Elena and Albert were the nicest possible hosts of any bar.

And because they were nice people, that encouraged similar customers. And we have met plenty there, always had a great time.

We wish you well in Barcelona and hope to see you soon.

One of the benefits of your move is that you are closer to us and we don’t need to fly to see you…!

Enjoy your new life.

By *orneadorlpMan 18 weeks ago

london

Elena and Albert are good persons

By *orneadorlpMan 18 weeks ago

london

Happy birrhday Elena

By *k2nkCouple 18 weeks ago

livingston

Thank you Elena, we had some great nights and great conversations in your bar

Best of luck for the future and hopefully we may bump into each other again. Neil and Karen xx

By *avenvalCouple 18 weeks ago

Leicester

Thank you for all the brilliant nights we had in the Before Bar we wish you both all the very best for the future. Love Dave and Val XXXX

By *oute69 gcCouple 18 weeks ago

playa del ingles,gran canaria, apartments Tamaran, Avenida Tirajana

Happy Birthday seniorita all the best for you.

By *eachfun1Couple 18 weeks ago

Epping

Thank you for all the fun nights Elena. You will be missed. Wishing you all the best in future xx

barcelona

"Happy Birthday seniorita all the best for you."

Thank you, darling!!!!!

By *IANnG1Couple 18 weeks ago

local

It’s not goodbye it’s ciao

We are we so glad we got the chance to see you and Albert when we were there with friends . Your bar mat & picture is proudly on display at the No3 club (pics sent soon)

Anytime your over this way you know your more than welcome xxxx

By *nsatiable_Couple555Couple 18 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"Such a pleasure to meet you in R69. So sad we never got to know you before. You were such an interesting, beautiful lady. Enjoy being back in your home land lovely lady.

Nell and Ben xxx

Thanks!

Now you can find me in Barcelona. If you visit the coty don’t hesitate to contact me!

Elena"

We certainly will beautiful lady. Enjoy being back in your homeland and with your beautiful family xxx

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 17 weeks ago

barcelona

"Before Bar was always a friendly place to be. Obviously Elena and Albert were the nicest possible hosts of any bar.

And because they were nice people, that encouraged similar customers. And we have met plenty there, always had a great time.

We wish you well in Barcelona and hope to see you soon.

One of the benefits of your move is that you are closer to us and we don’t need to fly to see you…!

Enjoy your new life.

"

Thats right! We can see now easier then before. Thanks for your nice words, and promise to meet im Cap or in Barcelona!!!!!!

Love u both!!!!

By *ly Route 69TV/TS 17 weeks ago

MASPALOMAS

Muchísimas gracias por los momentos y mucha suerte en el camino!!!!!!!

Seguro nos veremos de nuevo!!!

Buen viaje!

By *uietcpl2Couple 17 weeks ago

Dublin City

Elena and Albert

We have lots of great memories of some really enjoyable and naughty nights in the Before bar and you were both always great company. You will be missed. Enjoy the next stage of your life in Barcelona

M and B

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

barcelona

"It’s not goodbye it’s ciao

We are we so glad we got the chance to see you and Albert when we were there with friends . Your bar mat & picture is proudly on display at the No3 club (pics sent soon)

Anytime your over this way you know your more than welcome xxxx

"

Nice to read that!

I wish you a good time and see you soon!!!!!

The pictures?????????

Kisses

Elena

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 15 weeks ago

barcelona

"Thank you for all the fun nights Elena. You will be missed. Wishing you all the best in future xx"

Thanks for your words. I will be miss you all but I’m so happy to be back. I have the best customers that never can dream, and thats really nice.

Hope to see you in future in other places in the world!

See you. I love you!

Elena

By *lassy_coup1eCouple 15 weeks ago

Liverpool

Such a shame Before has closed as it was our favourite bar in PDI. Always really relaxed and friendly.

Made extra special by the lovely hosts.

We'll be making Red Hot Rennies our new base now xx

By *azmanMan 15 weeks ago

Vera Playa

All the best Elena and Albert. You'll be missed

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

barcelona

"Elena and Albert

We have lots of great memories of some really enjoyable and naughty nights in the Before bar and you were both always great company. You will be missed. Enjoy the next stage of your life in Barcelona

M and B "

Thank you, lovely couple!

I miss you! Sure we meet in future!!!!!

Loves

Elena

By *CCoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Aberdeen

??

By *CCoupleCouple 12 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"??"

By *efore Sw.M.P. OP   Couple 1 day ago

barcelona

All my lovely people started now to go to PDI. I will be miss you all. A big hugh for everyone, and hope you enjoy the hollidays. Love you all, my people!

By *oey69essexdoggerMan 1 day ago

Clacton-on-Sea

Hope you keeping well gorgeous.. the island is strange without your smile.

By *iquidsilkCouple 24 hours ago

Fife

The Before Bar was our favourite in PDI and it’s success was entirely due to the lovely lady who ran it.

Elena, we will miss you greatly, as will many others. Hopefully, we will catch up in the future (in Barcelona or perhaps Cap d’Agde).

We send our best wishes for the future.

x

By *iquidsilkCouple 24 hours ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 03/10/24 21:30:35]

By *hropsDuoCouple 23 hours ago

Shropshire

"All my lovely people started now to go to PDI. I will be miss you all. A big hugh for everyone, and hope you enjoy the hollidays. Love you all, my people!"

We will miss you when we are there. Always loved starting the evening off in Cita with an Elena hug and warm welcome.. nothing better

Hope you are having fun in Barcelona xx

By *asher11Man 22 hours ago

market harborough

enjoy yourself elena but me and the crew will miss you in feb

By *CCoupleCouple 21 hours ago

Aberdeen

We echo the comments above.

November & February won’t be the same

X

By *ussianbabeWoman 12 hours ago

Belfast

"All my lovely people started now to go to PDI. I will be miss you all. A big hugh for everyone, and hope you enjoy the hollidays. Love you all, my people!"

Miss you both a lot .. hope all is great with you . Love Rb xxx

» Add a new message to this topic