FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Fuerteventura - corralejo

Fuerteventura - corralejo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iguy69555 OP   Man  over a year ago

preston

Arrive Sunday night. Really looking forward to it! Will be finding my way around the beaches on Monday. Would you say there are better times to go to the beaches, particularly if looking for fun and to chat to similar minded people or better to talk and arrange to meet on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Arrive Sunday night. Really looking forward to it! Will be finding my way around the beaches on Monday. Would you say there are better times to go to the beaches, particularly if looking for fun and to chat to similar minded people or better to talk and arrange to meet on here? "

Corralejo isn;t like PDI, probably best to try and arrange things via FAB, also bare in mind it's peak family holiday season.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Arrive Sunday night. Really looking forward to it! Will be finding my way around the beaches on Monday. Would you say there are better times to go to the beaches, particularly if looking for fun and to chat to similar minded people or better to talk and arrange to meet on here? "

Sorry, but if you're looking for random "fun" on the beaches you'll be sadly disappointed. Again, as the post above has said, use "who's near" on Fab.

» Add a new message to this topic