FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Mallorca

Mallorca

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

We planning our holiday in September on Mallorca.

And We really want to know what situation is there now ?

Covid-19 is getting worse ?

We know that lots of fabers lives there so we looking for some opinions from local people

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dayMan  over a year ago

man in spain not UK

I live here now, all is safe on the island, everyone very respectful, very relaxed re masks, as long as you carry one and obviously put on if the situation calls for it, you have to wear in all shops, they will turn you away if not. Its very quite this year though with only about 70% of bars etc open, but beaches are quite, which is great .... im sure you'll both have a great time in rhe sun

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

There is a big debate (nay argument) in the German press about what is, or isn't happening in Mallorca.

The mainstream press were showing photo's of the Playa de Palma/Arenal strip (the Germans call it Ballamann) rammed out and everybody in full party mood. Because of this the whole strip has now been closed.

According to the locals the place was quiet and nearly all were observing the rules.

One German bar owner even said that one of the photo's published was at least five years old, and there is footage of a German TV crew approaching a bar with a few quiet drinkers then winding them up to "show us how you can party" before filming.

Any thoughts on this?

By *heccoCouple  over a year ago

Normandy France

We were in Majorca last week staying in Paguera which was about 90% Germans. Only half the hotels, restaurants and bars were open... only one bar was really busy and the Guardia Civil turned up one night to have a word about the singing and crowded tables. The beach was again only about 50% full. Wearing masks in all public places was implemented whilst we were there and the GC enforced it. (not on the beach) We went into Magaluf one day and it was like a ghost town without the Brits there. All in all a pretty good 'quiet' week away

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"We were in Majorca last week staying in Paguera which was about 90% Germans. Only half the hotels, restaurants and bars were open... only one bar was really busy and the Guardia Civil turned up one night to have a word about the singing and crowded tables. The beach was again only about 50% full. Wearing masks in all public places was implemented whilst we were there and the GC enforced it. (not on the beach) We went into Magaluf one day and it was like a ghost town without the Brits there. All in all a pretty good 'quiet' week away"

Quiet will suit me as long as i get food and sun.

By *unsters66Couple  over a year ago

Newport

We would love to find a Bi couple or bi single when next in North Mallorca...we went to a nudist beach in Playa De Muro last October too and loved it..

By *utrageously-DeliciousCouple  over a year ago

Axminster

"We would love to find a Bi couple or bi single when next in North Mallorca...we went to a nudist beach in Playa De Muro last October too and loved it.. "

We booked for Oct this year still, fingers crossed, Ollymar adult resort. X

Normandy France

Think we might book up again for the first week of August (not sure which area yet) anyone else thinking about the same time?

By *alsaheatCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

We are exploring the Alcudia area muro etc last two weeks August. Let’s see what’s in store!

By *owboys and AngelsCouple  over a year ago

Manchester (& sometimes Mallorca)

Cala D’Or 4th to 21st August 2020 xx

Newport

"We are exploring the Alcudia area muro etc last two weeks August. Let’s see what’s in store!"

There is a lovely Nudist area on the playa de muro beach,peaceful and relaxing and beautiful sea to swim in...have fun..

By *ustKatyWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I’ve just been wondering the same things, I knew Fab would have the answers!

I’m thinking Palma 1 August... don’t want my few days spoiled by too many restrictions, but also want to make sure it’s safe

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

September too. Akasandra see u soon

By *arly40sMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Who’s there from the 29th of this month

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

It is very safe in Majorca at the moment. There are very few covid cases and the island is still very quiet. You will be expected to wear a mask all of the time though except when you are in the beach. By far the biggest risk at the moment is that journey there and back in the airport and on the plane.

By *donistaMan  over a year ago

Palma Mallorca

I go to deltas naked beach right now. Anyone want to get a tan and swing ... i mean swim together?

By *olar007Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

Are most of the shops, restaurants open etc?

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Palma nova beginning of September, hopefully it will be quiet. Only really need a couple of bars and a couple of restaurants open to enjoy myself safely for a few days

By *ustKatyWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"It is very safe in Majorca at the moment. There are very few covid cases and the island is still very quiet. You will be expected to wear a mask all of the time though except when you are in the beach. By far the biggest risk at the moment is that journey there and back in the airport and on the plane."

Thanks x

By *utrageously-DeliciousCouple  over a year ago

Axminster

Just moved our Mallorca holiday In Oct to next year, just can’t take risk of either a travel ban or the return quarantine.

Also UK stuff is booking up fast as everyone staying at home! Need some sort of quality time off this year as had non so far x

Normandy France

We are in Can Picafort right now, not too busy, good mix of nationalities and bloody hot. Great nude beach a couple of hundred meters from the main people packed zone, lovely warm waters. Here till Wednesday

Newport

"We are in Can Picafort right now, not too busy, good mix of nationalities and bloody hot. Great nude beach a couple of hundred meters from the main people packed zone, lovely warm waters. Here till Wednesday "

You found it then..?. We loved it there and cant wait to go back..Happy Swinging..

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"We are in Can Picafort right now, not too busy, good mix of nationalities and bloody hot. Great nude beach a couple of hundred meters from the main people packed zone, lovely warm waters. Here till Wednesday "

I love it there. Enjoy.x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will be there 13th September with my partner for a week if anyone fancies a few social drinks

» Add a new message to this topic