FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New site Dinky one I read about it the other day

New site Dinky one I read about it the other day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ad bod000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Evanton

What is classed as a Dinky one do you think it will be a success

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

The site text says below the 'global average' of 5.5 inches fits the dinky description, and less than 3.5 erect is classed as a micro.

It will of course be the subject of ridicule by hordes of mean-spirited folk, but I hope anyone who joins finds the connections they are looking for. As the site suggests, I think it really could take the pressure off smaller guys who normally worry about it, knowing they're in the company of people who definitely don't have an issue with size. Seems like a reasonable venture, not really any different than sites specifically for uniform-wearers/fans, or those of a particular religion.

'Dinky' ones are totally fine by me, personally.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like me I always think the size of mine is small and it is the reason I am shy around women but going on what you said I wished there was more woman happy with a dinky one and just for science reasons I got a tape measure out to see what size categorie I fit into and it was 5.6inch erected so I guess I fit the dinky category lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The site text says below the 'global average' of 5.5 inches fits the dinky description, and less than 3.5 erect is classed as a micro.

It will of course be the subject of ridicule by hordes of mean-spirited folk, but I hope anyone who joins finds the connections they are looking for. As the site suggests, I think it really could take the pressure off smaller guys who normally worry about it, knowing they're in the company of people who definitely don't have an issue with size. Seems like a reasonable venture, not really any different than sites specifically for uniform-wearers/fans, or those of a particular religion.

'Dinky' ones are totally fine by me, personally.

"

Like me I always think the size of mine is small and it is the reason I am shy around women but going on what you said I wished there was more woman happy with a dinky one and just for science reasons I got a tape measure out to see what size categorie I fit into and it was 5.6inch erected so I guess I fit the dinky category lol

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

There are other ways to pleasure a woman. Penetrative sex isn’t the only way. Guys with small cocks usually learn other skills.

» Add a new message to this topic