FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Mutual masterbateing on cam

Mutual masterbateing on cam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just spend 40min with a woman on a one to one cam chat last night her husband is working night shift and she need fun as she said her 63 year old hubby can't get it up to please her and she liked my young cock she said I laughed at her and told her I just turned 45 a few days ago so it was hardly a young cock she said any cock that is 14 years younger than her is a younger cock I said there is lots of dick on here that are younger but she didn't want some we school boy wanking over her and leave before she had cum and wanted mine as I am more a mature man that won't just wank and cum straight away and that's what she wanted anyway after a bit more discussion lasting for 10 min she got naked and she got her toy out and done what your women do with your toys it lasted almost 30 min before she squirt her juices it was good but she would not let me cum until she had cum first then she said it was now my turn to cum and to wank my cock faster until I cum so I started to wank fast and she said I was to tell her when I was about to shoot my load she said so as told I said I was about to cum thinking she was going to open her mouth or something but nope she clicked the disconnect button.

So instead of me Cumming I didn't

And she left my balls full of un fired spunk ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

PLAYER 2 WINS

"I just spend 40min with a woman on a one to one cam chat last night her husband is working night shift and she need fun as she said her 63 year old hubby can't get it up to please her and she liked my young cock she said I laughed at her and told her I just turned 45 a few days ago so it was hardly a young cock she said any cock that is 14 years younger than her is a younger cock I said there is lots of dick on here that are younger but she didn't want some we school boy wanking over her and leave before she had cum and wanted mine as I am more a mature man that won't just wank and cum straight away and that's what she wanted anyway after a bit more discussion lasting for 10 min she got naked and she got her toy out and done what your women do with your toys it lasted almost 30 min before she squirt her juices it was good but she would not let me cum until she had cum first then she said it was now my turn to cum and to wank my cock faster until I cum so I started to wank fast and she said I was to tell her when I was about to shoot my load she said so as told I said I was about to cum thinking she was going to open her mouth or something but nope she clicked the disconnect button.

So instead of me Cumming I didn't

And she left my balls full of un fired spunk ????"

Yaaaaas!

Happened the other way round to me too many times. Well done that wummin.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

A truly tragic tale as I skipped to the end. So sorry for you.

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

That was the epitome of an anti climax.

By *exmadcouple42Couple  over a year ago

Home

Nae luck.

She was a right cock tease telling me off if I was wanking 2fast lol

She definitely won lol

Lesson learned ... every days a school day x

First it's happened to me but yes definitely a school day lol

Brutal!!!

By *exmadcouple42Couple  over a year ago

Home

"First it's happened to me but yes definitely a school day lol"

You should ask her for a do over and ask her when she's near Cumming and disconnect. That will piss her off

bet it would

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"She definitely won lol"

Of course she did, she came first

» Add a new message to this topic