FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Partners

Partners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think some male partners get a bit upset if they meet cpls or singles to find out that the other guy has a bigger or thicker cock than theres, as i have heard off some guys from cpls getting jealous as there partner spends more time pleasuring other person .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Nope.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The whole point of swinging is to experience things that your partner can't satisfy - whether that's a bigger cock, better stamina, two mouths/dicks/pussies or four hands.

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Do you think some male partners get a bit upset if they meet cpls or singles to find out that the other guy has a bigger or thicker cock than theres, as i have heard off some guys from cpls getting jealous as there partner spends more time pleasuring other person . "

Don’t think you’ve anything to worry about bud

Can only go with my hubby and hes never commented on other guys manhood as it dosnt interest him but 1 of the reasons I'm not a fan of mfm is that I overthink what I'm doing to who and wondering if both guys are satisfied lol fekn exhausting!! Hubby loves them but tells me I'm doing it wrong as I should be laying there getting pampered by him and the other guy lol lol

"The whole point of swinging is to experience things that your partner can't satisfy - whether that's a bigger cock, better stamina, two mouths/dicks/pussies or four hands. "
bullshit..cant satisfy??

The whole point of swinging is experiencing other dynamics.if anyone is compensating for anyone else they shouldn't be swinging at all as that's another whole can of worms

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"Can only go with my hubby and hes never commented on other guys manhood as it dosnt interest him but 1 of the reasons I'm not a fan of mfm is that I overthink what I'm doing to who and wondering if both guys are satisfied lol fekn exhausting!! Hubby loves them but tells me I'm doing it wrong as I should be laying there getting pampered by him and the other guy lol lol "

He is right

"Can only go with my hubby and hes never commented on other guys manhood as it dosnt interest him but 1 of the reasons I'm not a fan of mfm is that I overthink what I'm doing to who and wondering if both guys are satisfied lol fekn exhausting!! Hubby loves them but tells me I'm doing it wrong as I should be laying there getting pampered by him and the other guy lol lol

He is right "

I know!!! But you know me overthinking as per

"bullshit..cant satisfy??

The whole point of swinging is experiencing other dynamics.if anyone is compensating for anyone else they shouldn't be swinging at all as that's another whole can of worms "

I didn't say that the couple can't satisfy each other.

Read the post before you prematurely call bullshit.

"The whole point of swinging is to experience things that your partner can't satisfy - whether that's a bigger cock, better stamina, two mouths/dicks/pussies or four hands. "
the whole point of swinging is to experience things your partner cant satisfy...bigger cock.

I still say bullshit mate.

"The whole point of swinging is to experience things that your partner can't satisfy - whether that's a bigger cock, better stamina, two mouths/dicks/pussies or four hands. the whole point of swinging is to experience things your partner cant satisfy...bigger cock.

I still say bullshit mate."

I'm only listing what I've read here, on these forums. Think about it - everyone is looking for something they can't get outside of a monogamous sexual relationship, you included.

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

Absolute nonsense. We both satisfy each other perfectly as will be the case across the site.

Iv actually giggled at that

"Absolute nonsense. We both satisfy each other perfectly as will be the case across the site.

Iv actually giggled at that "

Then why are you here?

Looking for more? Pushing boundaries? Exploring dynamics?

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

"Do you think some male partners get a bit upset if they meet cpls or singles to find out that the other guy has a bigger or thicker cock than theres, as i have heard off some guys from cpls getting jealous as there partner spends more time pleasuring other person . "

I don’t think so at all, the same things could be said about if women would be upset because the other female has bigger boobs or a smaller bum. We are all different sizes, add to that the fact that just because someone has a penis that’s considered large, doesn’t mean they know how to use it

"Do you think some male partners get a bit upset if they meet cpls or singles to find out that the other guy has a bigger or thicker cock than theres, as i have heard off some guys from cpls getting jealous as there partner spends more time pleasuring other person .

Don’t think you’ve anything to worry about bud "

"The whole point of swinging is to experience things that your partner can't satisfy - whether that's a bigger cock, better stamina, two mouths/dicks/pussies or four hands. the whole point of swinging is to experience things your partner cant satisfy...bigger cock.

I'm only listing what I've read here, on these forums. Think about it - everyone is looking for something they can't get outside of a monogamous sexual relationship, you included. "

listing what youv heard on the forums

Aye must be true then ehe?

A true swinging cpl is not about others satisfying what you cant..its about change in dynamics 3some 4some a change in partner I'm not on here because my husband cant satisfy me ffs.

Spoken like a true single male

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"Spoken like a true single male "

Oi Cunto Dinnae tar us all that daft

Bear in mind that for certain people, getting off on shameful feelings (or causing others to experience shame) is kind of the point e.g. cuckolding.

"listing what youv heard on the forums

A true swinging cpl is not about others satisfying what you cant..its about change in dynamics 3some 4some a change in partner I'm not on here because my husband cant satisfy me ffs.

Spoken like a true single male "

You've just proved my point. You're looking to satisfy a dynamic that you can't achieve in your relationship. Nothing I'm saying is controversial.

Again totally wrong!! I'm totally satisfied in my relationship.

It's a kink nothing more nothing less.

Maybe your speaking from your own experience but please dont tar actual swinging cpls into your own misgivings.

"Spoken like a true single male

Oi Cunto Dinnae tar us all that daft "

lol that's because you know better

"Again totally wrong!! I'm totally satisfied in my relationship.

It's a kink nothing more nothing less.

Maybe your speaking from your own experience but please dont tar actual swinging cpls into your own misgivings."

Like I said, everybody here is looking for something they can't get in their relationship. Why has that touched a nerve with you?

"Can only go with my hubby and hes never commented on other guys manhood as it dosnt interest him but 1 of the reasons I'm not a fan of mfm is that I overthink what I'm doing to who and wondering if both guys are satisfied lol fekn exhausting!! Hubby loves them but tells me I'm doing it wrong as I should be laying there getting pampered by him and the other guy lol lol "

Never had one but I'd be the same...

"Can I make you a sandwich?.....want a wee top up?"

Erm...because you used the words cant satisfy which is utter bollocks.

But will agree to disagree and maybe see if any other swinging cpls agree with you

"Can only go with my hubby and hes never commented on other guys manhood as it dosnt interest him but 1 of the reasons I'm not a fan of mfm is that I overthink what I'm doing to who and wondering if both guys are satisfied lol fekn exhausting!! Hubby loves them but tells me I'm doing it wrong as I should be laying there getting pampered by him and the other guy lol lol

"Can I make you a sandwich?.....want a wee top up?" "

lol I dont do tea lol.

More have I spent too much time sucking him off and not the other? Does my hubby think hes a tosser? Or does this guy think my bum is big?

Allsorts

"Erm...because you used the words cant satisfy which is utter bollocks.

But will agree to disagree and maybe see if any other swinging cpls agree with you "

Honestly can't make this any simpler.

Can your partner alone give you the experience of being with two/three guys? No.

So you introduce a second or third person to *satisfy* that need. I'm not being disrespectful or argumentative here. It's basic fact and the reason this site exists.

"Can I make you a sandwich?.....want a wee top up?" lol I dont do tea lol.

More have I spent too much time sucking him off and not the other? Does my hubby think hes a tosser? Or does this guy think my bum is big?

Allsorts "

Allsorts? Fuck that....they'd get a packet of ready salted and fucking like it or lump it!

Il dumb it down.

It's not about satisfying a need.

It's about diffrent dynamics .vanilla folk do it with a light on or put a bit of PVC on

Swingers bring others in

I can honestly say iv had 3some 4some and not orgasmed until I got home with my husband.

So again no...I dont have sex with others to satisfy what my husband cant do.

Far from it.

Allsorts

Allsorts? Fuck that....they'd get a packet of ready salted and fucking like it or lump it!"

variety is the spice of life doggy

Allsorts

Allsorts? Fuck that....they'd get a packet of ready salted and fucking like it or lump it!variety is the spice of life doggy"

In that case....I've got a tin of Heroes with your name on it

Allsorts

Allsorts? Fuck that....they'd get a packet of ready salted and fucking like it or lump it!variety is the spice of life doggy

In that case....I've got a tin of Heroes with your name on it "

result!!!!

By *mazon750Couple  over a year ago

Perth

We just want to have experience new things, nothing to do with bigger or smaller, just to try new things and have some fun.

"Il dumb it down.

It's not about satisfying a need.

It's about diffrent dynamics .vanilla folk do it with a light on or put a bit of PVC on

Swingers bring others in

I can honestly say iv had 3some 4some and not orgasmed until I got home with my husband.

So again no...I dont have sex with others to satisfy what my husband cant do.

Far from it."

So you satisfy your need for different dynamics, that you can't achieve with your partner. Thankyou.

" "

Love you too

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

.... absolute nonsense my partner satisfies me perfectly well, you have either chosen the wrong word with “satisfy” or you have no real concept of what swinging actually is!

" .... absolute nonsense my partner satisfies me perfectly well, you have either chosen the wrong word with “satisfy” or you have no real concept of what swinging actually is! "

"This is a fun part of our life, a part we do not take too seriously we are extremely happily married but like the occasional sexual buzz."

The "occasional sexual buzz" is what you are both seeking to satisfy, irrespective of how well you satisfy one another.

If you think there's a better word, please throw it in the ring

To me the word "satisfy" suggests that there is a constant something lacking in the sexual relationship.

I think for many couples, swinging offers the opportunity to scratch an itch which may occasionally surface. The quest for a wee bit of novelty perhaps. Still can't think of one word though.

Its defo not satisfy!!

Who mentioned a tin of heroes, I can't satisfy that need right now. No chocolate in the house!

Who's gonna help me satisfy my chocolate craving?

"Its defo not satisfy!! "

How else would you describe "scratching an itch"?

It's sooooo satisfying

"Its defo not satisfy!!

It's sooooo satisfying "

Some people will be satisfying a need or something they may be missing from a relationship but most couples are basically indulging themselves with additional pleasures that come from the swinging lifestyle.

People are doing it because it's something they want to do.

Am I right or wrong?

[Removed by poster at 08/03/20 21:19:51]

"Its defo not satisfy!!

It's sooooo satisfying

Some people will be satisfying a need or something they may be missing from a relationship but most couples are basically indulging themselves with additional pleasures that come from the swinging lifestyle. "

That's how I see it. As an extension of their sex life.

Additional...that's the word of this post!

Well done

Lol

"Additional...that's the word of this post!

Well done

Lol"

Indulgence was better.

" Indulgence was better. "

I agree. One meaning of indulge:

To "satisfy or yield freely to (a desire or interest)".

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

‘Fekn exhausting!!’

I’m so with you on that one

It’s the pleaser in us xx

You must both be doing it with the wrong guys

Nope right guys.

Guys are doing it right.

I'm doing it wrong

I think we actually all agree about this it's just the connotations of certain words that's getting in the way.

We are all her to try things/ have experiences that a place like this provides. The motivations may be different but in essence we are here to have experiences, scratch itches, statisfy wants and desires.

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

There is no right or wrong as everybody is different and has different needs!

The human mind is a very complicated thing..

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Not sure id be swinging with my partner if i had insecurities about other guys and hiw they pleasured her.

I've walked away from cuck couples when the vibe from him hasn't felt right.

By *ittle_missknowitallWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"You must both be doing it with the wrong guys "

Not sure how you drew that conclusion

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm only listing what I've read here, on these forums. Think about it - everyone is looking for something they can't get outside of a monogamous sexual relationship, you included. listing what youv heard on the forums

Spoken like a true single male "

This comment has actually got me a little pissed off, the general attitude of single men in the swinging world,... 90% completely full of themselves and clueless as to the whole idea behind this lifestyle.

It's different for many couples, but for the couples we know, it's nothing and I mean nothing to do with satisfying something their partner can't achieve or cock size, which has absolutely zero bearing on how good or bad an experience is...

If the male partner in a couple is jealous of size or "prowess" I'd advise that couple to stop as this isn't the lifestyle for you.. You either get off on watching or partaking or you don't... simple as that. If you're not 100% confident in your relationship and do things a s a team, again, it's probably not for you...

From my point of view it’s a No this is the reason why we do it to push our boundaries and to experiment and fulfill our desires and fantasies. If we were all the same what would be the point???

» Add a new message to this topic