FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Outside fun or fantasy

Outside fun or fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Lfuntimes OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Me and the missus have been talking about what fantasy’s and fun we want to get up to. The dogging idea but somewhere outside with someone or people we chose to fuck the sexy missus over there car bonnet then she comes to the car and fucks me or even another couple swapping. It’s like fantasy fun or younger generation fun who knows. What’s people’s thoughts. We’re new to swinging and looking to try different things that spice the naughtier side of life up. Thoughts everyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dogging seems to have disappeared

By *Lfuntimes OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

It’s more arranging fo meet a couple or male we want to for a little outdoor fun. Not really dogging if that makes sense. The missus loves the idea been naughty outside. I want to see her be naughty and get naughty with her after

By *xybumWoman  over a year ago

East Kilbride

"Dogging seems to have disappeared "

You do know you get put on sex offenders register if caught yeh?

"It’s more arranging fo meet a couple or male we want to for a little outdoor fun. Not really dogging if that makes sense. The missus loves the idea been naughty outside. I want to see her be naughty and get naughty with her after "

Just go with what you want as long you get a couple/man who are you happy with, I am sure it would be fine. Seems a good starter over the car bonnet

Yep most my “dogging meets” have really been ore arranged outdoor meets.

Pick your date, arrange a secluded place, jobs a buck.

Obviously your local tesco car park will see you arrested but a quiet place that you know and not general public will save the boys in blue spoiling it for you

» Add a new message to this topic