FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > general thoughts

general thoughts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pecificman99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Hi guys just looking for general opinions and thoughts on a couple of things.

1.) Class - In previous profiles going back years I met a lot of different people from all sorts of backgrounds. Got me thinking . Does class matter in swinging? Does it matter to you ? I have met people who have done very very well for themselves and are humble about it and others who have been arrogant and have tended to look down on other people . Does someone's level of education have an influence on your choices? Have you ever arranged a meet or spoke to someone and seen the car they drive the house they live in or the clothes they are wearing and then changed your mind based purely on your perception of how they live their life ? Or have they looked the part then opened their mouth and straight away you have decided it's not going to be going ahead . It's never happened to me that I'm aware of . Its possible as we cant all be for everyone .

2.) Photographs- do you have a technique for taking the perfect picture? Or do you take one and say well the camera doesn't lie ? Is it a simple case of lens distortion or poor lighting ? I know there are many factors that can make the very same photograph look very different especially these days with a wide range of different quality cameras and filters available. Often been told I look better in real life than in a picture which is strange . Simple case of not being photogenic perhaps, strange because certain studies show that the more photogenic someone is the more attractive they are perceived to be by others . Obviously trying to portray a 3D object or person into a 2D format is going to cause some distortion but have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and thought that's not me ?

3.) Socials - Is there a dedicated section that shows social events in your local area ? These are more appealing to me as the male to female ratio is a little skewed to one side . Therefore socials seem like an obvious answer where males can meet females or other males or whomever they wish and actually realise that on the other end of their message is a human being . It's easy to fall into the trap of being horny and firing out 101 ridiculous messages .

Thanks for reading and apologies if these have already been covered in previous posts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

1 word.

Nope

"1 word.

Nope "

Hamilton

[Removed by poster at 03/03/20 16:51:40]

Hamilton

Fair enough

Na.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Class is good and has nothing to do with level of education. Don't have time for people who clearly act like they're better than others.

Even if you look better in real life than in pictures, I'd still stick some pictures on your profile

Social events can be found in this forum x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Depends what you mean by class if you mean the class system no I detest the whole concept if you mean how a person acts and Carrie's themselves super important

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

No offence but you’ve asked 3 big (unrelated) questions on one thread (all of which have been covered but it’s fine to cover them again). But I suggest splitting you questions over multiple threads.

Follow up comments will be all over the place.

1. Yes, it matters to me

2. Point, click , post

3. The Scottish forum is awash with social butterflies organising nights out

By *pforfun06Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Are you a journalist ???? So much info needed

I'm very fussy for a fugly apparently.

I do make judgements. We all do. It's how we determine if we are attracted to someone and think we will get along when we meet.

I am instantly turned off by poor writing, text speak and slang, however I don't expect people to be educated to a certain level, have a certain job etc.

I do judge photos if someome is lazy in their photo taking or their house looks a tip then it would put me off.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

1. Yes, it bothers me. I'm very normal, very down to earth. And the second someone judges me for that, or passes comment on it, I'm out of there.

2. If I take a photo with a filter, I make sure I send one without a filter. If I send one with my glasses off, I follow it up with sending with my glasses on. I've had men message and ask me... "Right, now let's see you without the makeup." The polite answer to that is for them to fuck off. I'm married, happily. You will never see me without my makeup because that would involve me sleeping over at your house. Which, I will never do. So, why do I only send photos with my face done? Because that's the only way you'll see me!

3. As others have said... plenty of socials being organised all the time.

Hamilton

Thanks for the replies guys much appreciated . Will take your advice on board .

Someones class makes no difference to me at all, however there lifestyle does.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Social class is irrelevant to me, I place far more value on the individuals personality and core values than whether they have a fancy house or high flying career. Good people are good people

Photos, Im attracted to pics that tempt/tease and show a bit of creativity & personality. I also really like B & W photography. As far as my own pics go, I don't post loads on here but I try to post things that I would find appealing.

There are often socials/events posted on this forum but also worth keeping an eye on the meets/events tab for smaller meets in your area.

» Add a new message to this topic