FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > BBW

BBW

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Out of curiosity what is your definition of BBW in terms of size?

After a conversation at work I am curious what everyone's thoughts are?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I think it depends on how so_eone looks more than their clothes size. I class bbws to have a bit of tummy, girls like amber rose who are "plus size" models are in my eyes curvy because the have flat stomachs along with big bum and boobs. In general terms I'd say your get to BBW after about a size 20-22, but if your body composition leads its self for you not to have big boobs, big tummy etc then I'd go for the curvy label

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im a size 18/20 and chose fabulous because i think im huge. I have a big everything lol

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

I’m confused I thought BBW was a “ big black willy “

"I’m confused I thought BBW was a “ big black willy “ "

Big beautiful woman

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Out of curiosity what is your definition of BBW in terms of size?

After a conversation at work I am curious what everyone's thoughts are?"

its a hard one to define by sizes because so_eone whos 5ft 8 is a size 20 they are going to look totally different than so_eone whos 5ft4 and a size 20

I seen a post on here a few months back about somebody having athletic and somebody calling them out on it, I’d die if anyone ever said to me ‘your a lot bigger than you said’ so Iv got large just to cover myself, I’m 5’9 and a size 16/18 (pushing a 20 lol) just done it so nobody gets an unexpected shock x

Probably the easiest way to give an accurate representation of your overall shape/size is to display realistic pictures of yourself

After a conversation at work I am curious what everyone's thoughts are?its a hard one to define by sizes because so_eone whos 5ft 8 is a size 20 they are going to look totally different than so_eone whos 5ft4 and a size 20 "

Very true im only little 5'3" so yeah as i once got told " as wide as i am tall" ????

By *pecificman99Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Dont think it's relevant. It's not about how I would see them . It's about how they see themselves .

It's up to the individual to place themselves where they feel comfortable, best one was a female rugby player and she was constantly getting called out for putting athletic, bet she could run faster and longer, bench more weights than most of the guys who call themselves athletic, on pof BTW not here but same idea everyone has their own views

By *mooth shaftMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I thought it was

BIG BREASTED WOMAN

"I thought it was

BIG BREASTED WOMAN "

Lots of people think this too you're not alone

[Removed by poster at 02/03/20 19:59:22]

Wait, the middle B doesn't stand for bouncy??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you all for your varied responses My question is perspective of others based on this term "BBW" for me I find it suits any beutiful woman with outstanding curves. Of course honest self identification is important I find myself putting ample for body type here simple because the terms available here don't feel like they do me justice

And much like others don't want to put something down that isn't accurate.

I thought it stood for Bed & Breakfast Woman. Damn, I've been chasing BBWs thinking I'd get a shag and a bit of toast.

"I thought it stood for Bed & Breakfast Woman. Damn, I've been chasing BBWs thinking I'd get a shag and a bit of toast."

Cutest response ever

"I seen a post on here a few months back about somebody having athletic and somebody calling them out on it, I’d die if anyone ever said to me ‘your a lot bigger than you said’ so Iv got large just to cover myself, I’m 5’9 and a size 16/18 (pushing a 20 lol) just done it so nobody gets an unexpected

shock x"

You look beautiful from your profile picture

By *hirlpoolguy37Man  over a year ago

anywhere

I think it’s how the individual person feels tbh,

Bbw could be so_eone’s eye a size 14 but could also be for another person a size 22.

I know a lady who is a size 4 who thinks a size 8/10 on her would feel big so all lies on the beholder.

And let’s be honest, what guy doesn’t like curves on a lady

I really dislike the term so it's not one id use to describe myself.

The reality is in overweight, I'm fat to some, curvy to others, and big berates is certainly accurate.

The labels aren't important to me as I prefer to be defined by far more than my dress size or body shape.

By *ude bhoy 300Man  over a year ago

east kilbride

Bigger women are just so cute in my eyes xx

By *igboob hunterMan  over a year ago

Big Dick Close

I love bigger beautiful woman... Its a yes from me

The term BBW to me is just fetishising fat which I don't agree with and hate being called one

I'm fat end of not so_eone's fetish

Big Breasted Woman.

That's what I think of anyway.

"I seen a post on here a few months back about somebody having athletic and somebody calling them out on it, I’d die if anyone ever said to me ‘your a lot bigger than you said’ so Iv got large just to cover myself, I’m 5’9 and a size 16/18 (pushing a 20 lol) just done it so nobody gets an unexpected

shock x

You look beautiful from your profile picture"

Thanks

"I’m confused I thought BBW was a “ big black willy “ "

"I thought it stood for Bed & Breakfast Woman. Damn, I've been chasing BBWs thinking I'd get a shag and a bit of toast."

Did it work?

I always thought it stood for big breasted woman and to me that would mean anyone whose breasts were more than a handful

I'm very honest on my profile about my size I'm definitely bbw and have large on my profile. I do find however that guys will say they love curvy women, I reply I'm not just curvy I'm a big girl.

But I always social meet first nit just for the safety aspect but also so we both know whether there is an attraction. Having said that I'd do that even if I was s size 10.

By *eardyBikerMan  over a year ago

nr stonehaven

Would never label a lady as such....if they call themselves such that's fair enough ...but what's in a name

I'm 5.11 and currently more size 20-22 than the 18-20 it states on the profile.

I don't see myself as bbw, I see myself as fat. Maybe if I had bigger boobs to detract from my belly it would be different.

Everyone's perception of things are different x

"I'm very honest on my profile about my size I'm definitely bbw and have large on my profile. I do find however that guys will say they love curvy women, I reply I'm not just curvy I'm a big girl.

But I always social meet first nit just for the safety aspect but also so we both know whether there is an attraction. Having said that I'd do that even if I was s size 10."

I do too... Only 5'1" and currently about a size 16/18.. All belly, bum n boobs.

I describe myself as wee n fat but also curvy as there's no way my chalk outline is gonna be poker straight

By *1ck1Man  over a year ago

dundee

Personally i think the term should be removed, all women should be seen as equal size dont matter to me, i wouldnt say im massave but i do have a bit of a belly, if women dont like this then fair enough.

Why should it be removed if some woman are happy to use the term on their profile?

dundee

"Why should it be removed if some woman are happy to use the term on their profile?"

I meant in general, forgive the way i worded that, i agree some women do like to have it on their profile, im not to cause an argument it just my opinion, as there is no term similar fir us guys

"I'm very honest on my profile about my size I'm definitely bbw and have large on my profile. I do find however that guys will say they love curvy women, I reply I'm not just curvy I'm a big girl.

But I always social meet first nit just for the safety aspect but also so we both know whether there is an attraction. Having said that I'd do that even if I was s size 10.

I do too... Only 5'1" and currently about a size 16/18.. All belly, bum n boobs.

I describe myself as wee n fat but also curvy as there's no way my chalk outline is gonna be poker straight

"

love it I'm all belly and bum

"Why should it be removed if some woman are happy to use the term on their profile?

I meant in general, forgive the way i worded that, i agree some women do like to have it on their profile, im not to cause an argument it just my opinion, as there is no term similar fir us guys "

why? Have you got big boobs like?

dundee

"Why should it be removed if some woman are happy to use the term on their profile?

I meant in general, forgive the way i worded that, i agree some women do like to have it on their profile, im not to cause an argument it just my opinion, as there is no term similar fir us guys why? Have you got big boobs like? "

Hahaha to funny

It's a bit like the slim, average, athletic categories on Fab...all down to one person's interpretation. I've seen folk with banging bods who I'd say were clearly athletic, call themselves average.

I meant in general, forgive the way i worded that, i agree some women do like to have it on their profile, im not to cause an argument it just my opinion, as there is no term similar fir us guys "

Just learned that there is a similar term for men....BHM (big handsome man).

By *amesandEveCouple  over a year ago

Canterbury

It’s def a question I’ve often thought about. I’m 5ft 4 and a size 18. We are pretty new to everything and are starting by going to club nights as a way of meeting people. Often feel I’m at the larger end of the scale on most club nights though, but by many people’s definitions not large enough to attend a BBW night either! sometimes feel I’m a bit stuck in the middle and not maybe appealing to either end of the spectrum lol!

"Just learned that there is a similar term for men....BHM (big handsome man)."

I thought the H meant hairy?

By *lex ma boy yes...Man  over a year ago

aberdeen.

Can't beat a bbw... a real turn on for me... lovely.

Big Beautiful Women often Have Big Bucket Fannies

"Big Beautiful Women often Have Big Bucket Fannies "

It's usually only guys with a dick like a bookie's pencil who use that line.

"Big Beautiful Women often Have Big Bucket Fannies

It's usually only guys with a dick like a bookie's pencil who use that line."

from a guy who likes to lick other dudes cum from a woman’s pussy. ( he’s own quote ) . He’s got all the chat

Is that cause they're the one setting all the action?

From conversations with many women over the years and I'm. Sure plenty will comment to agree or disagree I've found the much slimmer women the ones who seem to be able to take much bigger cocxs than bbw who tend to struggle, same during childbirth the bigger ladies seem to end up getting more c sections with much smaller babies than slimmer women with huge babies, and seem to end up with less stitches etc

Generally when you're overweight everywhere carries extra weight and that means internally and externally so theoretically there's more cushion thinning the pipeworks as it were

From conversations with many women over the years and I'm. Sure plenty will comment to agree or disagree I've found the much slimmer women the ones who seem to be able to take much bigger cocxs than bbw who tend to struggle, same during childbirth the bigger ladies seem to end up getting more c sections with much smaller babies than slimmer women with huge babies, and seem to end up with less stitches etc

Generally when you're overweight everywhere carries extra weight and that means internally and externally so theoretically there's more cushion thinning the pipeworks as it were "

Hawd oan a cotton pickin minute lady....you saying I've got a bucket fanny now?

Really do they

Never read such bullshit in my life

Generally when you're overweight everywhere carries extra weight and that means internally and externally so theoretically there's more cushion thinning the pipeworks as it were "

I have never had any problems with either natural child birth or big cocks though again everyone may have a different opinion of what size a big cock is

Gave birth twice naturally and big Willy's only hurt cause of my coil so that's not 100% true with every bigger woman

"Generally when you're overweight everywhere carries extra weight and that means internally and externally so theoretically there's more cushion thinning the pipeworks as it were "

Maybe there's some confusion over where the cushioning ends and the vagina starts.

Back to school, lads.

By *olinb1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

U have a stunning figure

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"U have a stunning figure "

Thanks

"U have a stunning figure "

By *ot as FATnFAB nowWoman  over a year ago

Irvine Toon

It does for me lol

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

When i was younger, i used to think size 14 was big!... As times gone on, that's more the average/slim

Nonetheless, some bigger women look stunning. Probably more to do with posture and dress sense

bottom line,i don't discriminate anymore.

I'm 5'7 and a size 12/14. Some days I feel I'm a large lady and others just curvy. For me it's a state of mind. How others perceive me is up to them

This

Oi.. I've never said that

Oi.. I've never said that "

You're a Mecca dauber

Oi.. I've never said that

You're a Mecca dauber "

I'm tallish and fat.. Not short and fat.. You should have checked your private notes before posting.

Say whaaaat? Utter bull!!!

By *eonMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I adore BBWs

Pm chat welcome

» Add a new message to this topic