FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Intelligence

Intelligence

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do you find more attractive in a female or male?

I was chatting to a female & told her that I find intelligence is more attractive to me than how someone looks on the outside.

Do you agree..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends what I'm looking for tbh yes intelligence is a highly attractive quality to me but then so is someone who is able to chat about activities I enjoy so wouldn't necessarily say someone without smarts is a total no go, but if its for fwb type relationships they also have to be sexually and physically attractive, long term relationships however recent years I've dated and even married a guy I wouldn't have looked twice at, because that relationship was built on friendship first.

I want both! Is that too greedy?

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Yeah I have to say what I'm an all or nothing type

"I want both! Is that too greedy?"

Not at all.

I’ve found over the years that whenever I think I want something in particular in a person, someone comes along who’s the total opposite and I fall for them. So I’m at a stage now of just taking it as it comes and enjoying people on their own merits - whatever those merits might be.

Someone you can talk to is a massive plus though, obviously.

On here?

No

Attraction 1st and foremost.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Good looking and interesting suits me best. I chatted to a guy on here and had to google words he used as i was clueless of their meaning before i could reply. I need someone who is good fun and on the same wave length as myself.

Looks first. I wouldn't be too bothered if they didn't know the capital of Guyana.

Definitely a bit of both, intelligence to me can be just as sexy as looks

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

For me it's both. There needs to be physical attraction, but also if I don't feel like I have anything in common with them, & can't enjoy having a conversation & a laugh with them, then I'm definitely not going to have sex with them.

I'm in the both category too, intelligence is sexy as is a sense of humour

By *ixen13Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

A bit of both for me too. I don't need an Einstein in the intellgence department. But enough to hold decent conversations. When i chat to someone on here i often find myselft getting put off by things like text speak, no matter how cute they are if they message me like a teenager then it's a no form me.

"A bit of both for me too. I don't need an Einstein in the intellgence department. But enough to hold decent conversations. When i chat to someone on here i often find myselft getting put off by things like text speak, no matter how cute they are if they message me like a teenager then it's a no form me. "

That's a good point, I really don't mind a bit of text speak or slang. Language is not stagnant and it can add nuance and personality to a conversation but when there are no vowels in a sentence then it's a put off

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"A bit of both for me too. I don't need an Einstein in the intellgence department. But enough to hold decent conversations. When i chat to someone on here i often find myselft getting put off by things like text speak, no matter how cute they are if they message me like a teenager then it's a no form me.

That's a good point, I really don't mind a bit of text speak or slang. Language is not stagnant and it can add nuance and personality to a conversation but when there are no vowels in a sentence then it's a put off "

The dreaded CAPITAL LETTERS or the !!!!! Or?????

Really gets on my boat.

Someone who can hold a good conversation other than fab talk and not swear in every sentence.

"A bit of both for me too. I don't need an Einstein in the intellgence department. But enough to hold decent conversations. When i chat to someone on here i often find myselft getting put off by things like text speak, no matter how cute they are if they message me like a teenager then it's a no form me. "

Wot u on abt bbz?

Looks . Friendly smiley nice easy going kind characters .

Depends what I’m looking for

If I want a regular FB then yes I want someone I can hold a conversation with

If it’s a kink session either 1-1 or a couple I’m only interested in they do as their told so no, intelligence is of no concern, I don’t normally fuck Chimps right enough.

I like someone who can hold a conversation and make me laugh.

For a fwb there has to be some attraction though

"A bit of both for me too. I don't need an Einstein in the intellgence department. But enough to hold decent conversations. When i chat to someone on here i often find myselft getting put off by things like text speak, no matter how cute they are if they message me like a teenager then it's a no form me.

That's a good point, I really don't mind a bit of text speak or slang. Language is not stagnant and it can add nuance and personality to a conversation but when there are no vowels in a sentence then it's a put off

Really gets on my boat.

Someone who can hold a good conversation other than fab talk and not swear in every sentence."

Wel that's me fucked then every swear word in the dictionary and a few more coloured word choices

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Really gets on my boat.

Someone who can hold a good conversation other than fab talk and not swear in every sentence.

Wel that's me fucked then every swear word in the dictionary and a few more coloured word choices "

By *ohnny KeeatonMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Got to be attraction on here. dont think you can judge someone's intellect through messages especially on this

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

It’s a mix for us, however what’s vital is a good sense of humour.

Could be the most intelligent person ever, or the most attractive but without the natural ability to have a laugh then we would choose a night in with a microwave meal than a meet

By *pecificman99Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Definitely intelligence over almost anything . Nothing worse than having a conversation with someone and you can see they have no clue what you are on about . Even if that conversation is about sex or something else . To me it's part of the fun . Engage the mind first . Get them and yourself thinking , the body and the physical aspect will take care of the rest . You could be the hottest woman I've ever seen but if you can't hold my thoughts or engage my mind I wouldn't be interested at all .

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Attraction on here I’m not on mastermind

By *hirlpoolguy37Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Got to be attraction, if you don’t find the person initially attractive you are less inclined to find out if they have any intellect.

"Got to be attraction, if you don’t find the person initially attractive you are less inclined to find out if they have any intellect. "
phew!

I've been aroused by the intelligence of someone I've never set eyes on, and I've been fallen head over heels into bed with someone who didn't even speak the same language.

Effective communication is like a link between attraction and intelligence, whether that's through words, touch or body language.

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

There has to be an initial attraction, and I prefer women with opinions. Luckily most ladies on here would quite happily kick you in the stones conversationally,so all good

"Luckily most ladies on here would quite happily kick you in the stones conversationally,so all good "

Whereas most guys are arguably spineless sycophants, too afraid to say the wrong thing, intelligent or otherwise, in case it messes with their chances...

By *avenlouCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Intelligence is sexy but its certainly hard to gauge that on fab, even at a social. I find I'm attracted to people who send long messages and strong communicators who like to communicate regularly.

The strength of communication can definitely overcome physical preference, and some of the sexiest people in photos are awful to talk to.

I guess it depends of your hoping for a quickie or a regular FWB but for me communication and intelligence wins every time. Nerds and geeks make their way right to the top of my wishlists.

By *agluvrMan  over a year ago

Airdrie

"Good looking and interesting suits me best. I chatted to a guy on here and had to google words he used as i was clueless of their meaning before i could reply. I need someone who is good fun and on the same wave length as myself."

I have to ask: what words was he using that you needed to Google?

Needs to be a bit of both for me.

There has to be a physical attraction as well as the ability of being able to hold a conversation.

He could be the complete opposite of me but that wouldn't concern me if the conversation, sense of humour and attraction were there.

Similarly to another poster here, if the person can't hold my thoughts or engage my mind I wouldn't be interested at all.

"Intelligence is sexy but its certainly hard to gauge that on fab, even at a social. I find I'm attracted to people who send long messages and strong communicators who like to communicate regularly.

The strength of communication can definitely overcome physical preference, and some of the sexiest people in photos are awful to talk to.

I guess it depends of your hoping for a quickie or a regular FWB but for me communication and intelligence wins every time. Nerds and geeks make their way right to the top of my wishlists. "

I like the way you think

"Luckily most ladies on here would quite happily kick you in the stones conversationally,so all good

Whereas most guys are arguably spineless sycophants, too afraid to say the wrong thing, intelligent or otherwise, in case it messes with their chances... "

You too...

"On here?

No

Attraction 1st and foremost."

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

To me it is the difference between what grabs the attention and what holds it once grabbed.

I am not ashamed to say that across a crowded room it is looks that do the grabbing. However it is intellect that will make me want to commit

Aberdeen

One couple in inverness extended my profile story, twice, it was super sexy even though it was their version of their fantasy which wasn't my cup of tea. I was hard as a rock.

"One couple in inverness extended my profile story, twice, it was super sexy even though it was their version of their fantasy which wasn't my cup of tea. I was hard as a rock."

Did the do it in the style of a fancy wordsmith?

Aberdeen

Like Shakespeare?

Is mine fancy?

It was as she would describe it verbally. She put her own twist on it, it made me seriously consider meeting them despite us not really being compatible.

"Like Shakespeare?

Is mine fancy?

It was as she would describe it verbally. She put her own twist on it, it made me seriously consider meeting them despite us not really being compatible. "

That's intelligence for you

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

I like intelligence and a good sense of humour. Without these you might as well buy an inflatable doll

» Add a new message to this topic