FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Gangbang

Gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottishMrs OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wishaw

So, I've wanted a gangbang for ages. Something about being the centre of attention for a group of willing men makes me tingle.

Anyway, can I have advice from females and couples who have arranged this before?

Have you invited them to your home? Do you book a hotel? Do you arrange it so you all take part at CJs?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ScottishMrs of StagnMrs xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I arranged to have Mr mixtapes and carver accompany me to CJs so I could hand pick exactly who I wanted. Carver asked some great questions about what I wanted, how I wanted to be treated and the type of guys I was looking for the. Relayed that back to the guys while I was walking around picking who I wanted.

I wanted to do CJs because it feels safe and if something goes wrong it's a simple tell someone to leave rather than having to get someone out of your home/hotel or navigate leaving their home.

We intent on going back for the cjs gangbang again it was a great time

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Had some brilliant times at CJs greedy girls. Also happened i wasn't greedy at all though, very much depending who's there.

I usually go for private gatherings, so i can decide who to invite and I know they'll be guys I fancy and we rent a flat for the night x

By *ilveryFoxMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"So, I've wanted a gangbang for ages. Something about being the centre of attention for a group of willing men makes me tingle.

Anyway, can I have advice from females and couples who have arranged this before?

Have you invited them to your home? Do you book a hotel? Do you arrange it so you all take part at CJs?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

ScottishMrs of StagnMrs xx"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Had some brilliant times at CJs greedy girls. Also happened i wasn't greedy at all though, very much depending who's there.

I usually go for private gatherings, so i can decide who to invite and I know they'll be guys I fancy and we rent a flat for the night x"

Yup this. I went one month and had a blast and then next time it wasn’t enjoyable at all. Just like any other night out.

I’d like to organise one with my handpicked favourites that I’ve met during my time on here but it would be a logistical nightmare. And the neighbours might complain about the noise (there’s a James song in there!)

Wishaw

Thanks everyone! So looking like CJs might be a good place to sort of test it out first and then maybe go from there?xx

Central Borders

"Had some brilliant times at CJs greedy girls. Also happened i wasn't greedy at all though, very much depending who's there.

I usually go for private gatherings, so i can decide who to invite and I know they'll be guys I fancy and we rent a flat for the night x

Yup this. I went one month and had a blast and then next time it wasn’t enjoyable at all. Just like any other night out.

I’d like to organise one with my handpicked favourites that I’ve met during my time on here but it would be a logistical nightmare. And the neighbours might complain about the noise (there’s a James song in there!)

"

Got a hunch greedy girls on 20 March will be good fun at CJs (read: really hope it will be since I'm planning on going) x

It's the aftercare that is also important. Whether it is with condoms or bb important to thoroughly wash out afterwards after having multiple fingers and cocks inserted in you. This can lead to vaginal irritation the next day.

Get the guys to clip and file their fingernails and thoroughly scrub their hands with a bacterial wash.

Got a hunch greedy girls on 20 March will be good fun at CJs (read: really hope it will be since I'm planning on going) x"

Wonder if my side kick is free that night. Fits in nicely as I’ve two weeks celibacy in April!

Never done it myself but I'd defo say go along to a club first, even just to watch and chat when the greedy girls events are one, as much as guys you've played with sounds ideal, chances of getting enough of them together at one time might prove difficult. Defo make sure you have someone who you can trust be it your husband or a friend and so long as you're comfortable and enjoying yourself. Apartments are often the best choice if you want to organise your own private one rather than hotels or your own house.

Wishaw

"It's the aftercare that is also important. Whether it is with condoms or bb important to thoroughly wash out afterwards after having multiple fingers and cocks inserted in you. This can lead to vaginal irritation the next day.

Get the guys to clip and file their fingernails and thoroughly scrub their hands with a bacterial wash."

That's so practical! I never would have thought of this xx

Wishaw

I've just made plans for the 20th, otherwise that could have been a good shout xx

Central Borders

Got a hunch greedy girls on 20 March will be good fun at CJs (read: really hope it will be since I'm planning on going) x

Wonder if my side kick is free that night. Fits in nicely as I’ve two weeks celibacy in April!"

My chaperone sorted and messaged CJs to book

Shame you can't make it ScottishMrs, would've been good to see you there x

By *ac995Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Shoebox in Glasgow is a nice place to go

Wonder if my side kick is free that night. Fits in nicely as I’ve two weeks celibacy in April!

Shame you can't make it ScottishMrs, would've been good to see you there x"

I’m ballsy enough I tell people fuck off but I like a side kick so I know there will be at least one cock to fuck. Plus he’s a dab had with the flogger!

By *wist my nipplesCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Heading to our first GG night on 20th March at CJs, looking forward to it

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

A friend i trusted well organised one for me at his home. Great night had by all.

Central Borders

Shame you can't make it ScottishMrs, would've been good to see you there x

I’m ballsy enough I tell people fuck off but I like a side kick so I know there will be at least one cock to fuck. Plus he’s a dab had with the flogger!"

I'll tell them as well. But I'd rather not have to since I'll be focusing on the fun stuff. And i don't have eyes in the back of my head

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

A friend organised one for me. He booked a room and sent them the texts. We had some fun before and after it. You’ll always get guys not turning up and some will let you know. So arrange more guys than you think you’ll need. I’d book a hotel rather than have several cars parked outside your own place. Plenty condoms, lube and wipes.

I chose to be blind folded which made it more fun.

Wishaw

I'll have to get hubby to read over all this and see what he thinks. But you lovely lot have given me lots to think about! Lots of very practical advice!xx

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

If you're going on the 20th I might see if my little gang are free to take me as well. Make a night of it! Feel like sharing the couples room?

By *ddcplCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Think we're coming along too.

» Add a new message to this topic