FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > After8 lingerie night advice

After8 lingerie night advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ixen13 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cowdenbeath

Hi myself and a female friend are planning to visit After8 on the 14th, first time for both of us. We have noticed that it is a lingerie night that night. Can any of you lovely people gove us an insight as to what to expect in this themed night? Thank you in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I ended up. In my basque and smalls and felt very uncomfortable totally out my comfort size then tands glides in wearing a gorgeous silk dressing gown, wish I'd asked the question on the forums first lol not sure the rule of thumb but sure some of the regulars will soon comment

Cowdenbeath

"I ended up. In my basque and smalls and felt very uncomfortable totally out my comfort size then tands glides in wearing a gorgeous silk dressing gown, wish I'd asked the question on the forums first lol not sure the rule of thumb but sure some of the regulars will soon comment "

Thanks for telling me, depending on the advice we may switch to going to cj's for our first time instead. We thought we would rry after8 first as its a smaller venue, but we will wait to see, hopefully the regulars will comment x

By *oggingnfloggingCouple  over a year ago

fife

"I ended up. In my basque and smalls and felt very uncomfortable totally out my comfort size then tands glides in wearing a gorgeous silk dressing gown, wish I'd asked the question on the forums first lol not sure the rule of thumb but sure some of the regulars will soon comment

Thanks for telling me, depending on the advice we may switch to going to cj's for our first time instead. We thought we would rry after8 first as its a smaller venue, but we will wait to see, hopefully the regulars will comment x"

We have sent you a pm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi myself and a female friend are planning to visit After8 on the 14th, first time for both of us. We have noticed that it is a lingerie night that night. Can any of you lovely people gove us an insight as to what to expect in this themed night? Thank you in advance x"

Our first visit was lingerie night too. M my wife actually found it to be a really body positive experience. Other people men and women telling her how good she looked, was great to see her embrace her body and feel what I had been telling her for years. Everyone is in the same boat.

Id say go for it have fun, it is what you make of it

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Lingerie night's a good night to go (if you're comfortable in your undies, or a dressing gown). It's usually really well attended x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Being naked or in undies does not bother me but a sexy robe is a great idea if you are a bit unsure.

Cowdenbeath

Thank you all for your comments xx

» Add a new message to this topic