FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Can anyone help with my profile/ first message

Can anyone help with my profile/ first message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there guys, just started using fab a bit more often and just looking for hints/tips to spice up my profile and gain more interest, try my best to be polite, not to be pushy and just generally be nice, if and when I do get a reply it seems to go great for 5 messages or so and I hear nothing back after that, I never try push people into meets or am abusive or nasty towards others, think the biggest put off on my profile is not being verified by another couple or female but without having the chance to talk and meet up with others people it seems almost impossible, any one help a guy out?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

I’d say the 420 reference won’t help.

Just say no

By *40ffCouple  over a year ago

Anstruther

Personal preference but your profile pic makes you look rather sore and would put me off

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys , not looking for people to hold back looking for honesty so thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Patience is a virtue.

Took me a year to get my first Veri on my first ever profile.

But, like you say. Once you get verified it can be easier to make connections with other singles and couples

Good luck. Be patient. There's a much larger number of males looking for females on here.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

As someone has already said Im sure the 420 references on your profile and in status updates would put a lot of people off meeting with you,but hang on in there and Im sure your patience will pay off

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Female of the couple here.

We aren't currently looking for single males & if we were you are outwith our age range for a start, but that aside, the 420 thing would definitely put us off.

If someone messages us then I generally look at their profile before I even open a message.

Basic things like your profile text being in one solid block makes it very difficult to read. Break it up into separate sentences/paragraphs. Try to add a bit of personality to it. You need to try to stand out from the crowd.

Your pictures really aren't great and there are multiple photos of your cock which again would put me off. Photos that tease are often more appealing than graphic ones.

As far as messages go, read the profile carefully before you message anyone & make sure you definitely match what they are looking for, try to personalise your messages to show that you have read & understood their profile & also to show a bit of your personality. Be polite and respectful. "Hi" or "How you doing?" messages do not stand out or inspire people to reply, & copy & paste messages are easily spotted.

If messaging a couple be sure to direct the message at both of them, not just the female.

Maybe try going to a club or organised social event & chat to people face to face & then politely ask them to verify you.

Good luck

K

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Personally I’d prefer pics of you in your boxers rather than having a cock on show. Pics can be tasteful and erotic.

I’m not in to the 420 friendly or smokers and too young for me. I’d suggest going to socials or clubs to meet people.

For your profile you should say what your interests are. It’s not enough to say you want to meet females and couples.

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Read the other person’s profile before you message them that would help a lot aswell

» Add a new message to this topic