FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sex

Sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following an off forum chat, what are everyone’s thoughts? Are men are more desirous, or needful for sex than women?’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Might be wrong but for me ive never met a women hornier than myself that wants or need sex as much as me

I'd say men think about sex more than women but that's prob just because they get boners for any reason very quickly

"Might be wrong but for me ive never met a women hornier than myself that wants or need sex as much as me"
is that why you have blue balls?

I would say men think about sex and want it more than women as it can be hormone related, as us ladies go through changes in hormonal levels through out the month men don’t so they have the upper hand on that

"Might be wrong but for me ive never met a women hornier than myself that wants or need sex as much as meis that why you have blue balls? "

Correct either blue balls or red raw helmet cant win lol

I think it's more social conditioning as well that men are historically allowed to want sex and have more sexual Partners and women are supposed to save themselves for marriage etc and if a woman has more sexual partners than men she's a slut but the other way round he's a fucking legend plenty women out there with a much higher drive for sex Than men just they don't like to shout about it or admit it for fear of the reprisals, look how many of the greedy girls on here have been treated by some folk on a site that's supposed to be non judgement! Imagine general population of societies attitudes towards it

"I think it's more social conditioning as well that men are historically allowed to want sex and have more sexual Partners and women are supposed to save themselves for marriage etc and if a woman has more sexual partners than men she's a slut but the other way round he's a fucking legend plenty women out there with a much higher drive for sex Than men just they don't like to shout about it or admit it for fear of the reprisals, look how many of the greedy girls on here have been treated by some folk on a site that's supposed to be non judgement! Imagine general population of societies attitudes towards it "

Insightful

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think it's more social conditioning as well that men are historically allowed to want sex and have more sexual Partners and women are supposed to save themselves for marriage etc and if a woman has more sexual partners than men she's a slut but the other way round he's a fucking legend plenty women out there with a much higher drive for sex Than men just they don't like to shout about it or admit it for fear of the reprisals, look how many of the greedy girls on here have been treated by some folk on a site that's supposed to be non judgement! Imagine general population of societies attitudes towards it

Insightful "

Indeed. How many derogatory terms are there for a loose man vs a loose woman. “Loose” being unisex.

"I think it's more social conditioning as well that men are historically allowed to want sex and have more sexual Partners and women are supposed to save themselves for marriage etc and if a woman has more sexual partners than men she's a slut but the other way round he's a fucking legend plenty women out there with a much higher drive for sex Than men just they don't like to shout about it or admit it for fear of the reprisals, look how many of the greedy girls on here have been treated by some folk on a site that's supposed to be non judgement! Imagine general population of societies attitudes towards it

Insightful

Indeed. How many derogatory terms are there for a loose man vs a loose woman. “Loose” being unisex. "

Good point

"I'd say men think about sex more than women but that's prob just because they get boners for any reason very quickly "

Agree with this and also about women's lust/desire for sex fluctuating with hormone changes

I think it's more age related, but yeah I think we do think about sex more especially when in a relationship

By *arlosF2019Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Following an off forum chat, what are everyone’s thoughts? Are men are more desirous, or needful for sex than women?’ "

Some women are but i think the men are more than women as a collective group but id say maybe 30% women can be more than men ive experienced 1 or 2 lol and survived

By *arlosF2019Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"I think it's more social conditioning as well that men are historically allowed to want sex and have more sexual Partners and women are supposed to save themselves for marriage etc and if a woman has more sexual partners than men she's a slut but the other way round he's a fucking legend plenty women out there with a much higher drive for sex Than men just they don't like to shout about it or admit it for fear of the reprisals, look how many of the greedy girls on here have been treated by some folk on a site that's supposed to be non judgement! Imagine general population of societies attitudes towards it "

Agreed love the “fucking legend” comment but its so right but out of date now lol

By *avenlouCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I have huge sex drive. There are times that L’s is higher but i would say thats maybe 10% of the time.

I’m of the belief that this saying is true in most cases...

Men need to have sex to feel loved, women need to feel loved to have sex.

Plenty of love and plenty of sex here.

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I would say men need to spread their seed as it is inbuilt ..preprogrammed if you like.. Women will go for the strongest most dominant men as a good gene pool for reproducing.

I've got a very high sex drive but I can go without and it not really bother me.

"I have huge sex drive. There are times that L’s is higher but i would say thats maybe 10% of the time.

I’m of the belief that this saying is true in most cases...

Men need to have sex to feel loved, women need to feel loved to have sex.

Plenty of love and plenty of sex here. "

It’s a while since I heard that saying but it probably sums it up lol

"I would say men need to spread their seed as it is inbuilt ..preprogrammed if you like.. Women will go for the strongest most dominant men as a good gene pool for reproducing. "

Mother Nature and Natural Selection are basic even today

"I've got a very high sex drive but I can go without and it not really bother me. "

I think this is more true of women than men, others may disagree

Think woman hide it better

I feel like it’s totally down to the person, I have a massive sex drive and when I don’t get it I go through a shitload of batteries lol

And I deff think the more I get the more I want aswell

I just don’t go about broadcasting it daily, but otherwise I probably wouldn’t be on here if it wasn’t for it xxx

Society thinks a woman who is highly sexed is a slut but a man who is highly sexed is considered a stud

Totally utterly wrong - I think about sex all the time, I don’t get much but I enjoy thinking about it and talking to likable sexually minded people on here

By *eestar38Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Might be wrong but for me ive never met a women hornier than myself that wants or need sex as much as me"

Think my hubby would disagree with you there as it's me that craves sex all the time.

Have been told by 2 ex's and hubby that am greedy and will never be fully satisfied

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I enjoy sex and hopefully so does any partner I have

I’m never moping around cause I’m not getting sex so my levels must be... acceptable

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

After years of being monogamous and being married where sex wasn’t always fulfilling, I’m now having sex and fun for my enjoyment whilst also hoping any partners that I have also have as much fun.

It’s like a whole new lease of life and liberating that I don’t need to worry about being in a relationship to have an active sex life.

Life is for living.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

No

"After years of being monogamous and being married where sex wasn’t always fulfilling, I’m now having sex and fun for my enjoyment whilst also hoping any partners that I have also have as much fun.

It’s like a whole new lease of life and liberating that I don’t need to worry about being in a relationship to have an active sex life.

Life is for living. "

I love your way of thinking

"After years of being monogamous and being married where sex wasn’t always fulfilling, I’m now having sex and fun for my enjoyment whilst also hoping any partners that I have also have as much fun.

Life is for living.

I love your way of thinking "

I agree

"No"

Is it equal

"Society thinks a woman who is highly sexed is a slut but a man who is highly sexed is considered a stud

Totally utterly wrong - I think about sex all the time, I don’t get much but I enjoy thinking about it and talking to likable sexually minded people on here "

I think you’re right in the first part... and the second part lol

"Think woman hide it better "

I think I see what you mean, but if they hide it, why do you think that is?

"I enjoy sex and hopefully so does any partner I have

I’m never moping around cause I’m not getting sex so my levels must be... acceptable "

Makes sense

"I feel like it’s totally down to the person, I have a massive sex drive and when I don’t get it I go through a shitload of batteries lol

I just don’t go about broadcasting it daily, but otherwise I probably wouldn’t be on here if it wasn’t for it xxx"

I agree there are (of course) both men and women with a high sex drive but do you think it’s rarer for a woman to be so highly sexed?

"I think it's more age related, but yeah I think we do think about sex more especially when in a relationship "

That’s an interesting point, why do you think that is?

coatbridge

"No

Is it equal "

lol nope I think females learn early on how to use sex for their gain.

men on the other hand think they are the only one wanting sex so become like lapping dogs some guys learn their mistake.....many dont

Women can turn it off easier. They have other priorities when it comes to the home, work and children to look after and making sure the balance is right

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

G (male half) was always the hornier, more imaginative and sexually creative one out of us both. C (fem) was quite reserved for years but since she got the implant out she’s been like a sex mad animal...it’s awesome! The tables have turned...

coatbridge

"Women can turn it off easier. They have other priorities when it comes to the home, work and children to look after and making sure the balance is right"
sorry but men have this also

"Women can turn it off easier. They have other priorities when it comes to the home, work and children to look after and making sure the balance is rightsorry but men have this also "

Predominantly not to the same extent

"I feel like it’s totally down to the person, I have a massive sex drive and when I don’t get it I go through a shitload of batteries lol

I just don’t go about broadcasting it daily, but otherwise I probably wouldn’t be on here if it wasn’t for it xxx

I agree there are (of course) both men and women with a high sex drive but do you think it’s rarer for a woman to be so highly sexed? "

Yeh maybe woman just don’t admit it as easy as men do, due to the fact we’re tarred as sluts n whatever

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s obviously men

"No

Is it equal lol nope I think females learn early on how to use sex for their gain.

men on the other hand think they are the only one wanting sex so become like lapping dogs some guys learn their mistake.....many dont

"

Interesting you look to what I’d describe as the negative attributes of both sexes. In that sense I MIGHT agree. I’d disagree in that if you’re going to say women are manipulative in sex then men are equally so in a different way i.e. they can (note “can” ) pressurise a female to have sex just as easily as the “manipulation” you speak of. To say guys become like lapdogs, I see your point there too, yet there’s some here (yourself included) like to point out how they don’t fall for that. All fair enough but the way it’s done has a slightly misogynistic flavour. That could be right or wrong of course

"It’s obviously men "

I think so too

I agree there are (of course) both men and women with a high sex drive but do you think it’s rarer for a woman to be so highly sexed?

Yeh maybe woman just don’t admit it as easy as men do, due to the fact we’re tarred as sluts n whatever "

I think the “tarring” is an issue but I also think for women, it’s less of a driving need, or maybe more fluctuating?

"G (male half) was always the hornier, more imaginative and sexually creative one out of us both. C (fem) was quite reserved for years but since she got the implant out she’s been like a sex mad animal...it’s awesome! The tables have turned..."

Interesting comment, women are complex software (like the iPhone 10, we need constant updates ), men are more like a Nokia 3210, simple and have a snake game . So does our complex software (hormones) mean our needs sexually are more complex too

coatbridge

"No

Is it equal lol nope I think females learn early on how to use sex for their gain.

Interesting you look to what I’d describe as the negative attributes of both sexes. In that sense I MIGHT agree. I’d disagree in that if you’re going to say women are manipulative in sex then men are equally so in a different way i.e. they can (note “can” ) pressurise a female to have sex just as easily as the “manipulation” you speak of. To say guys become like lapdogs, I see your point there too, yet there’s some here (yourself included) like to point out how they don’t fall for that. All fair enough but the way it’s done has a slightly misogynistic flavour. That could be right or wrong of course "

take lapping dog not just to mean begging but also saying anything to curry favour in the Hope's of getting what they want.

As to misogynistic that yours and others right to view me in that manner or not.

It's not how I view myself I feel I know my worth and I feel alot of guys dont by the same token not all females weaponize sex.

"No

Interesting you look to what I’d describe as the negative attributes of both sexes. In that sense I MIGHT agree. I’d disagree in that if you’re going to say women are manipulative in sex then men are equally so in a different way i.e. they can (note “can” ) pressurise a female to have sex just as easily as the “manipulation” you speak of. To say guys become like lapdogs, I see your point there too, yet there’s some here (yourself included) like to point out how they don’t fall for that. All fair enough but the way it’s done has a slightly misogynistic flavour. That could be right or wrong of course take lapping dog not just to mean begging but also saying anything to curry favour in the Hope's of getting what they want.

As to misogynistic that yours and others right to view me in that manner or not.

It's not how I view myself I feel I know my worth and I feel alot of guys dont by the same token not all females weaponize sex."

Now I agree with that mostly, yes some men do say anything to get what they want (just discussing that privately actually). Context and expression is everything my dear, this comment is far less misogynistic sounding. Not saying you are, just saying it sounded it. I’m glad you know your worth, everyone should, male or female.

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

"Following an off forum chat, what are everyone’s thoughts? Are men are more desirous, or needful for sex than women?’ "

I think men need to cum regularly on a hormonal level. Whether it's sex or a wank I don't think it's something that can really be controlled. Obviously there will be varying degrees.

Once went celibate for a couple of years....

I think the sexes are about the same women tend to hide it more.

Society doesn’t help, although times are a changing.

My generation had this fire and brimstone attitude to sex especially women out of marriage. Now when I talk to my kids and their friends some of the girls have had more partners than the guys and nobody gives a fuck.

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Life is for living. "

I think you're lucky, that you've had this epiphany. There are lots of women, who sadly haven't, and as NoShrinkingViolet alluded to, have grown up missing out.

Here's to better, healthier attitudes.

for me there is a biological reason for men wanting sex more than woman..

woman produce a single egg a month, meaning they are bit more picky when it comes to finding a mate..

men spray billions of eggs every time they cum meaning they are not so picky and in fact they instinctively want to have sex with lots of partners(or lots of sex with the same partner) so they can ensure they produce offspring...

"Following an off forum chat, what are everyone’s thoughts? Are men are more desirous, or needful for sex than women?’

I think men need to cum regularly on a hormonal level. Whether it's sex or a wank I don't think it's something that can really be controlled. Obviously there will be varying degrees. "

Agreed

"for me there is a biological reason for men wanting sex more than woman..

woman produce a single egg a month, meaning they are bit more picky when it comes to finding a mate..

men spray billions of eggs every time they cum meaning they are not so picky and in fact they instinctively want to have sex with lots of partners(or lots of sex with the same partner) so they can ensure they produce offspring..."

Yes I think that's a factor too

"Once went celibate for a couple of years....

I think the sexes are about the same women tend to hide it more.

Society doesn’t help, although times are a changing.

My generation had this fire and brimstone attitude to sex especially women out of marriage. Now when I talk to my kids and their friends some of the girls have had more partners than the guys and nobody gives a fuck.

"

I'm from that generation too and you're right about the fire and brimstone attitude. I'm glad younger folk have the more open attitude too

Young men are full of testosterone and the levels normally remain the same through out their life it’s only when their old that the level drops and that’s when they need some help from viagra , Woman on the other hand go through hormone changes all the time especially after childbirth and menopause which I think can totally affect the libedo. My husband and I have been together for 33 years he has never changed always wants sex me on the other hand I’m as changeable as the weather,I wish there was a magic pill for us ladies affected by this

"Women can turn it off easier. They have other priorities when it comes to the home, work and children to look after and making sure the balance is rightsorry but men have this also "

I didn’t say men don’t have it I said it was easier

[Removed by poster at 03/03/20 09:36:41]

I have a really high sex drive much higher than my partners , I find I'm horny all the time , hence why I'm on here , I'd like to say it was for the scene or to build up friendships but its not it's for good sex sometimes easier said than done , I know this wont be the popular consensus but it's what it is , I find I get alot of messages with the opening headline of do you want to be my slut , why on earth would I want to be anyones slut as for me I find this a derogatory term but a guy who loves sex is a hero , for a site that in principle seems to be about liberation surely there should be less judgement , so aye I am a woman who loves sex .

» Add a new message to this topic