FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Veris..

Veris..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me that thinks a guy leaving a veri for another guy talking about how he pounded his wife good and proper and going into detail with what the guy did to his wife a bit weird?

On my cpls profile with my hubby I'd never let my husband talk like that lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Each to their own but couldn't bring myself to leave a veri like that, not even for a single female.

Probably influenced by the dynamics of their chats / meet beforehand.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apart from the first veri the rest are all a load of yadda yadda yadda.

It's the fab way of things. Let's people know they're good at the sex

Yeah but you would think the chick would leave it talking about the other guy rather than the guy talking about what the other guy did to his wife

"Yeah but you would think the chick would leave it talking about the other guy rather than the guy talking about what the other guy did to his wife "

Maybe he was that good a ride she's still speechless!

"Yeah but you would think the chick would leave it talking about the other guy rather than the guy talking about what the other guy did to his wife "

Not very nice is it.

"Yeah but you would think the chick would leave it talking about the other guy rather than the guy talking about what the other guy did to his wife

Not very nice is it. "

Why though? If he's happy to witness it or hear about it first-hand then why not spread the good word to Fab?

I guess if the recipient didn't like it, they wouldn't display it

As someone said each to their own I just find it weird and slightly creepy lol

"As someone said each to their own I just find it weird and slightly creepy lol"

It would creep me out...but that's just because Mr Doggy has fuck all nice to say about 99% of folk ....I'd think he was pumping him too!

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

If I met a bloke I would leave the veri, I do not need anyone else to speak on my behalf and if the bloke left me a veri talking to my husband about me I wouldn’t display it, that’s a bit weird!

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Just be grateful someone has taken the time and made the effort to leave a veri

It’s ridiculous the number of times you leave a veri yet the person won’t even bother their hoop to reciprocate. It might sound petty but wee things like that really do drain the life out of me

"Is it just me that thinks a guy leaving a veri for another guy talking about how he pounded his wife good and proper and going into detail with what the guy did to his wife a bit weird?

On my cpls profile with my hubby I'd never let my husband talk like that lol "

I would hope the veri was approved by both husband and wife, therefore part of their experience. Reading it cold... I agree, I wouldn’t like it but as always here, horses for courses

Edin

"Just be grateful someone has taken the time and made the effort to leave a veri

It’s ridiculous the number of times you leave a veri yet the person won’t even bother their hoop to reciprocate. It might sound petty but wee things like that really do drain the life out of me

"

Maybe the person/people concerned didn’t enjoy the meet hence no veri

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just be grateful someone has taken the time and made the effort to leave a veri

Maybe the person/people concerned didn’t enjoy the meet hence no veri "

Or maybe they just couldn’t bother their hoop but yet some were happy to meet again, and again and again

Edin

Or maybe they just couldn’t bother their hoop but yet some were happy to meet again, and again and again "

The only people that will know is them .... but out of interest if veris bother you and they didn’t send/return one the first time why meet again and again?

Or maybe they just couldn’t bother their hoop but yet some were happy to meet again, and again and again "

They just didn't want to piss on your lamppost

Maybe the person/people concerned didn’t enjoy the meet hence no veri "

Or maybe they just prefer discretion

Edin

Or maybe they just prefer discretion "

Exactly, the only people that will know is them

Or maybe they just prefer discretion

Exactly, the only people that will know is them "

Agreed and maybe only they SHOULD know

"

Maybe you were so good that they wanted to keep you to themselves.

Maybe you were so good that they wanted to keep you to themselves. "

At the end of the day, there are many reasons why someone may choose to show or not show verifications, no one should be offended by whether said person shows them or not. My feeling is they are private (although I have displayed them at times), however it’s always up to the individual

No veris dont bother me as iv said leave or dont as long as we all had a good meet

Why people are so hung up about verifications is funny as feck.

"Why people are so hung up about verifications is funny as feck.

"

Isn’t it

» Add a new message to this topic