FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Discretion

Discretion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people ask for discretion and then ignore their own request?

Look at the list of “Who, when, where and how” they had sex, which “Fab” refers to as “Verifications”. You may as well put it on tripadvisor. Even better would be “Cum Dancing” and get scores added.

Then they add a “friends” list to show who they have met or would like to meet. Click on either list and you can read more or see pictures.

OK, all this is a bit tongue in cheek but if you want to see whose cheek, how deep and when, check out the verifications.

If people want to tell others then fine but, when some people ask for discretion that is what they want.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibblingnewtWoman  over a year ago

by the sea

"Why do people ask for discretion and then ignore their own request?

Look at the list of “Who, when, where and how” they had sex, which “Fab” refers to as “Verifications”. You may as well put it on tripadvisor. Even better would be “Cum Dancing” and get scores added.

Then they add a “friends” list to show who they have met or would like to meet. Click on either list and you can read more or see pictures.

OK, all this is a bit tongue in cheek but if you want to see whose cheek, how deep and when, check out the verifications.

If people want to tell others then fine but, when some people ask for discretion that is what they want.

"

Yes well they can’t lure in anyone without verifications so they obviously want a few, but when I hear the word discretion it automatically puts me off anyway

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Discretion always sounds like they’ve got something to hide (like a wife/gf) so makes me steer clear tbh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I havnt and I always look for discretion!

I always stay clear of folk that are out and happy to announce they are swingers.

My sex life is just that..MY sex life would should remain private.

By *iimonMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I havnt and I always look for discretion!

I always stay clear of folk that are out and happy to announce they are swingers.

My sex life is just that..MY sex life would should remain private."

I’d definitely agree with that. I’ve no partner to hide things from but but I still don’t want to let the world know I’m on here!

Real life and Fab life don’t intertwined

AMEN

"Discretion always sounds like they’ve got something to hide (like a wife/gf) so makes me steer clear tbh "

Exactly!

"Discretion always sounds like they’ve got something to hide (like a wife/gf) so makes me steer clear tbh

Exactly! "

I have it on mine and I am single, nothing to hide. I am a bit like others who have commented though, just dont fancy everyone knowing my private business. Isnt it just easier to ask if they are single rather than assuming they are not?

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Surely on a site like this, discretion is in the nature...

There's the few who are happy to disclose their Facebook/insta etc details, but the majority here don't mix their personal and fab life, much...

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Discretion always sounds like they’ve got something to hide (like a wife/gf) so makes me steer clear tbh "

Or maybe they want discretion because they may get fired if outed.

There are still some employers who would sack people for infringing the 'bringing into disrepute'.

You could serially cheat on your partner and have a string of lovers and that's OK but consensual swapping between adults is just not done.

Not long ago a local primary school teacher was outed and lost her job.

Hypocritical but it happens.

Couldnt have put it any better myself.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Most folk wouldnt openly discuss their sex life in everyday life so it shouldnt be any different on here .

Who I meet,when I meet and what went on in a meet is between me and my playmate no one else .

I dont need to show any verifications to show Im genuine .... discretion every time for me

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Discretion always sounds like they’ve got something to hide (like a wife/gf) so makes me steer clear tbh

Or maybe they want discretion because they may get fired if outed.

There are still some employers who would sack people for infringing the 'bringing into disrepute'.

You could serially cheat on your partner and have a string of lovers and that's OK but consensual swapping between adults is just not done.

Not long ago a local primary school teacher was outed and lost her job.

Hypocritical but it happens."

I think there is a degree of natural discretion on here but only my opinion when things like Discretion are mentioned several times on one profile there is more to it!

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Discretion goes without saying I would have thought. And yeah, I do have alarm bells ringing when someone feels the need to stipulate it several times. Firstly, do they really think I'd go and put it on facebook the next day? A bit insulting tbh. And it often does feel they have something to hide x

» Add a new message to this topic