FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Holiday Monday!

Holiday Monday!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lienrock OP   Man  over a year ago

Fife

Anyone else off work tomorrow & anything interesting planned? Maybe it's just because I don't like my job that much & ive been working forever but I'm absolutely ecstatic to be off on a Monday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I'll have to drag my arse into work unfortunately. Enjoy your day off x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm working . It's school holidays and hate having to go to work when my boys are off but needs must

Fife

"I'll have to drag my arse into work unfortunately. Enjoy your day off x"
cheers I'm watching millionaire on itv the now cheesing that I can stay up late instead of needing to get to sleep for tomorrow

Fife

"I'm working . It's school holidays and hate having to go to work when my boys are off but needs must "

That's rough, I always usually end up working everytime others are off as well. I get my kids every fortnight & this weekend I've got them until tomorrow morning rather than them needing to get the home today for school or my work. It's the best bit about being off for me tbh. Hope your shift goes quickly x

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Cheer up could be worse you could not have a job

With this weather it's a possibility I could be rained off.

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Working ??

By *exy6pack1Man  over a year ago

London

Ah nice,

I’m also on annual leave.

Just can’t decide which city to visit #Abroad?

James xx

Fife

"Ah nice,

I’m also on annual leave.

Just can’t decide which city to visit #Abroad?

James xx "

Sounds like a plan mate, I'm going musselburgh for a nose along the high street & get a coffee, maybe a bite to eat and walk along the harbour if the weather stays dry. It's not far from me but it's a change of place to pass the time. I don't want to travel far as also wanting time to enjoy being in the house so I get best of both worlds for a days hol.. a meet would be good but not having any joy with that so far

Day off here on bed browsing fab and chilling great feeling.

By *evilsAdvocate94Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Off this week but so is the child.

Probably not do much today but a few day trips later in week

I'm coming to Edinburgh with the kids today. Is there anything near Waverly station I could do with them?

(Been to Dynamic Earth)

edinburgh

"I'm coming to Edinburgh with the kids today. Is there anything near Waverly station I could do with them?

(Been to Dynamic Earth) "

Camera obscura up the royal mile is very good with the kids, museum on chamber street also good, as is museum of childhood

"I'm coming to Edinburgh with the kids today. Is there anything near Waverly station I could do with them?

(Been to Dynamic Earth)

Camera obscura up the royal mile is very good with the kids, museum on chamber street also good, as is museum of childhood "

We haven't tried Camera Obscure yet, is it good? and suitable for. a 5 year old?

We'll probably just eat our way around as usual lol

edinburgh

(Been to Dynamic Earth)

Camera obscura up the royal mile is very good with the kids, museum on chamber street also good, as is museum of childhood

We haven't tried Camera Obscure yet, is it good? and suitable for. a 5 year old?

We'll probably just eat our way around as usual lol "

It’s good for all ages, kids love it take lots of pics that’s the fun part

Fife

(Been to Dynamic Earth)

It’s good for all ages, kids love it take lots of pics that’s the fun part "

It is a fun place a bit overpriced but what's not in that location.. they had a quiz sheet thing for this kids to fill out last time I was there with my sister. We won an amazon voucher & cinmema tickets. Kinda softened the blow of the paying the entry price

edinburgh

(Been to Dynamic Earth)

It is a fun place a bit overpriced but what's not in that location.. they had a quiz sheet thing for this kids to fill out last time I was there with my sister. We won an amazon voucher & cinmema tickets. Kinda softened the blow of the paying the entry price "

Everything here is expensive lol

(Been to Dynamic Earth)

It is a fun place a bit overpriced but what's not in that location.. they had a quiz sheet thing for this kids to fill out last time I was there with my sister. We won an amazon voucher & cinmema tickets. Kinda softened the blow of the paying the entry price

Everything here is expensive lol "

It's ok we are regulars

I'm only coming on train from Dunbar

Got the old credit card dusted down ready to go lol

Claire

Fife

(Been to Dynamic Earth)

Everything here is expensive lol "

Agreed there is absolutely nothing low cost in terms of entertainment or visiting things in edinburgh. 4 folks wanting to visit the castle, camera obscure & the dungeons for example with a bit of lunch around the mile would need a couple of hundred pounds between them.

By *exy6pack1Man  over a year ago

London

So I’ve just booked 5 nights in Budapest

James xx ??

» Add a new message to this topic