FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Favourite

Favourite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who has a favourite lady or man on here but they dont know it..... someone you really would like to be with ect ect

I do but I've messaged and it's not been read.... boo hoo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aww diddums

There are a few people I rather like from the forums. Some are miles away so it won't ever happen

"Aww diddums "

Did the OP not send you a message ?

Plenty more fish in the sea darling .

I've caught my fish but any messages I get are usually read and I reply with a polite no thanks x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I've caught my fish but any messages I get are usually read and I reply with a polite no thanks x"

Maybe you should update your profile if you nolonger wishing to meet then that will save guys wasting their time asking.

"I've caught my fish but any messages I get are usually read and I reply with a polite no thanks x

Maybe you should update your profile if you nolonger wishing to meet then that will save guys wasting their time asking."

Maybe I'll just do what I want as I don't get that many messages anyway x

By *aledonianDoranMan  over a year ago

fife

Doggy1970, is my fantasy I'll never meet, she's probably got a puss like a bulldog chewing a wasp, but she has an amazing bod, talks on the forum like she's your pal and you've known her for years, has a great attitude to everything and a great sense of humour, I hope

"Aww diddums

Did the OP not send you a message ?

Plenty more fish in the sea darling . "

No mate I didnt lol........

fife

"I've caught my fish but any messages I get are usually read and I reply with a polite no thanks x

Maybe you should update your profile if you nolonger wishing to meet then that will save guys wasting their time asking.

Maybe I'll just do what I want as I don't get that many messages anyway x"

Maybe you don't get many msgs, but if a guy has put any thought into sending you a msg, then that's 10 minutes of his life wasted, so even just a not meeting just now on your profile would be the right thing to do!

Maybe you don't get many msgs, but if a guy has put any thought into sending you a msg, then that's 10 minutes of his life wasted, so even just a not meeting just now on your profile would be the right thing to do!"

Sorry but this comment bugs me. I don't care how much time and thought a person has put into messaging me. If I'm not interested I'm not interested.

Also lots of people on here aren't meeting new people and some aren't meeting at all. How they run their profile is entirely up to them . So much bitterness on here from people

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Doggy1970, is my fantasy I'll never meet, she's probably got a puss like a bulldog chewing a wasp, but she has an amazing bod, talks on the forum like she's your pal and you've known her for years, has a great attitude to everything and a great sense of humour, I hope "

Those are old pictures, though! I've seen a recent one. She's still fit, but a tad hoary.

I do

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Not to worry I'm sure they will see your post and be gagging for a piece

By *urplequeenWoman  over a year ago

Fife

Theres probably a couple...

Maybe you don't get many msgs, but if a guy has put any thought into sending you a msg, then that's 10 minutes of his life wasted, so even just a not meeting just now on your profile would be the right thing to do!"

I've got that on our profile and still get lots of messages.

"Doggy1970, is my fantasy I'll never meet, she's probably got a puss like a bulldog chewing a wasp, but she has an amazing bod, talks on the forum like she's your pal and you've known her for years, has a great attitude to everything and a great sense of humour, I hope

Those are old pictures, though! I've seen a recent one. She's still fit, but a tad hoary. "

Still would though eh?...ya silver tongued devil ye

Aberdeenshire

"Doggy1970, is my fantasy I'll never meet, she's probably got a puss like a bulldog chewing a wasp, but she has an amazing bod, talks on the forum like she's your pal and you've known her for years, has a great attitude to everything and a great sense of humour, I hope

Those are old pictures, though! I've seen a recent one. She's still fit, but a tad hoary.

Still would though eh?...ya silver tongued devil ye "

Maybe; if she asked nicely, I was allowed to wear a blindfold, and she promised not to open her mouth. I've an irrational fear of wasps.

Maybe; if she asked nicely, I was allowed to wear a blindfold, and she promised not to open her mouth. I've an irrational fear of wasps. "

I'm all yours just as soon as I'm out on licence

Maybe; if she asked nicely, I was allowed to wear a blindfold, and she promised not to open her mouth. I've an irrational fear of wasps.

I'm all yours just as soon as I'm out on licence "

Lucky lucky guy!! Fair play to you both!! Let's hope I get as lucky.

Aberdeenshire

I'm all yours just as soon as I'm out on licence "

Ooft! I knew yer ma' did a stretch, but thought you kept on the right side of the polis'! Mibbe best avoid me during your probation. Wouldn't want your going down to be on my head.

I'm all yours just as soon as I'm out on licence

Ooft! I knew yer ma' did a stretch, but thought you kept on the right side of the polis'! Mibbe best avoid me during your probation. Wouldn't want your going down to be on my head. "

Can't think of a better way to go down

Totally disagree with this. I'll run my profile the way I see fit. If I was to put up "not meeting" in my profile I would get nothing but messages asking me why and come on, you know you want to. Generally men waste time sending stupid and filthy messages to me, I don't ask them to do that. That's their decision to waste their time, not mine. I tell them a simple no thanks and they get pissed. That's not my problem x

fife

Maybe you don't get many msgs, but if a guy has put any thought into sending you a msg, then that's 10 minutes of his life wasted, so even just a not meeting just now on your profile would be the right thing to do!

Totally disagree with this. I'll run my profile the way I see fit. If I was to put up "not meeting" in my profile I would get nothing but messages asking me why and come on, you know you want to. Generally men waste time sending stupid and filthy messages to me, I don't ask them to do that. That's their decision to waste their time, not mine. I tell them a simple no thanks and they get pissed. That's not my problem x"

So you're happy to waste the genuine guys time, letting them msg you when you have no intention to meet them, but you don't want to upset the general bawbags that make up 90% of the male population on fab!! Because if they do msg you on mass all you need to do is mass delete! Yes you're right, you can do whatever you want on here, but hopefully most off the good guys see this and don't waste their time saying hello to you.

fife

Sorry but this comment bugs me. I don't care how much time and thought a person has put into messaging me. If I'm not interested I'm not interested.

Also lots of people on here aren't meeting new people and some aren't meeting at all. How they run their profile is entirely up to them . So much bitterness on here from people "

Are you meeting if the right guy comes along though?? That's the difference between not meeting at all

fife

I've got that on our profile and still get lots of messages.

"

Yeah but that's the guy wasting his time, not you wasting his!!

Totally disagree with this. I'll run my profile the way I see fit. If I was to put up "not meeting" in my profile I would get nothing but messages asking me why and come on, you know you want to. Generally men waste time sending stupid and filthy messages to me, I don't ask them to do that. That's their decision to waste their time, not mine. I tell them a simple no thanks and they get pissed. That's not my problem x

So you're happy to waste the genuine guys time, letting them msg you when you have no intention to meet them, but you don't want to upset the general bawbags that make up 90% of the male population on fab!! Because if they do msg you on mass all you need to do is mass delete! Yes you're right, you can do whatever you want on here, but hopefully most off the good guys see this and don't waste their time saying hello to you."

Have you read your message back? Lol I'm not letting them message me. It's not as if I've got a statement on my profile saying I'll let you message me guys. They are doing this of their own accord!! As for the genuine guys, I have met a couple of genuine guys and I still keep in touch with them but that's not the issue here. The general bawbags are upsetting themselves x

fife

So you're happy to waste the genuine guys time, letting them msg you when you have no intention to meet them, but you don't want to upset the general bawbags that make up 90% of the male population on fab!! Because if they do msg you on mass all you need to do is mass delete! Yes you're right, you can do whatever you want on here, but hopefully most off the good guys see this and don't waste their time saying hello to you.

Have you read your message back? Lol I'm not letting them message me. It's not as if I've got a statement on my profile saying I'll let you message me guys. They are doing this of their own accord!! As for the genuine guys, I have met a couple of genuine guys and I still keep in touch with them but that's not the issue here. The general bawbags are upsetting themselves x"

Regardless of how you interpret my msg, if you have no intentions of meeting anyone else, you should state that on your profile, this is a swinger site, isn't too far fetched that if you're on here you're hoping to meet people for a good time, which is why guys will msg you, not knowing that they are wasting their time, simples

Have you read your message back? Lol I'm not letting them message me. It's not as if I've got a statement on my profile saying I'll let you message me guys. They are doing this of their own accord!! As for the genuine guys, I have met a couple of genuine guys and I still keep in touch with them but that's not the issue here. The general bawbags are upsetting themselves x

Regardless of how you interpret my msg, if you have no intentions of meeting anyone else, you should state that on your profile, this is a swinger site, isn't too far fetched that if you're on here you're hoping to meet people for a good time, which is why guys will msg you, not knowing that they are wasting their time, simples"

Can you remove me from your favourite list please as you're coming across as a muppet here.

fife

Regardless of how you interpret my msg, if you have no intentions of meeting anyone else, you should state that on your profile, this is a swinger site, isn't too far fetched that if you're on here you're hoping to meet people for a good time, which is why guys will msg you, not knowing that they are wasting their time, simples

Can you remove me from your favourite list please as you're coming across as a muppet here.

"

I quite like being a Muppet, but I'm still not the one trying to justify openly wasting people's time, forum is full of people moaning about their time being wasted and here we have a girl saying she's not interested in meeting anyone, but it's ok because she politely says no thanks to all the poor sods that take the time to strike up a conversation with her!! The site is bad enough without people thinking it's ok to waste people's time because they're polite about it

No one has the right to tell anyone how to use their profile. The site not only advises you how best to use it (such as a non response should be taken as a polite no thanks) it gives you all the tools to limit unwanted contact (filters etc). I’ve found that and manners are all I need

I quite like being a Muppet, but I'm still not the one trying to justify openly wasting people's time, forum is full of people moaning about their time being wasted and here we have a girl saying she's not interested in meeting anyone, but it's ok because she politely says no thanks to all the poor sods that take the time to strike up a conversation with her!! The site is bad enough without people thinking it's ok to waste people's time because they're polite about it "

Ok Gonzo

fife

I quite like being a Muppet, but I'm still not the one trying to justify openly wasting people's time, forum is full of people moaning about their time being wasted and here we have a girl saying she's not interested in meeting anyone, but it's ok because she politely says no thanks to all the poor sods that take the time to strike up a conversation with her!! The site is bad enough without people thinking it's ok to waste people's time because they're polite about it

Ok Gonzo "

I've always wanted to play the drums

Ok Gonzo

I've always wanted to play the drums "

Well you've got a spare 10 mins to practice now as there are at least 2 females on here who you don't need to waste your time messaging

"Who has a favourite lady or man on here but they dont know it..... someone you really would like to be with ect ect

I do but I've messaged and it's not been read.... boo hoo"

Just to remind everyone what the post was about. Just incase anyone got it mixed up with the " let's be a whalloper and have an argument post"

I quite like being a Muppet, but I'm still not the one trying to justify openly wasting people's time, forum is full of people moaning about their time being wasted and here we have a girl saying she's not interested in meeting anyone, but it's ok because she politely says no thanks to all the poor sods that take the time to strike up a conversation with her!! The site is bad enough without people thinking it's ok to waste people's time because they're polite about it "

Those "poor sods" as you call them are bi and married men who are the ones messaging me. Of course I'm going to say no them as it clearly states in my profile that I don't meet bi or married men. Get it now Gonzo?? That's who I say no to

fife

Ok Gonzo

I've always wanted to play the drums

Well you've got a spare 10 mins to practice now as there are at least 2 females on here who you don't need to waste your time messaging "

Already had my time wasted by one of them, but wouldn't be right or allowed to shame on the forum

fife

Those "poor sods" as you call them are bi and married men who are the ones messaging me. Of course I'm going to say no them as it clearly states in my profile that I don't meet bi or married men. Get it now Gonzo?? That's who I say no to "

Haha I quite like my new pet name, quite like how you're changing your story and reasoning now, looks like he penny has finally dropped that you're in the wrong!!

fife

"Who has a favourite lady or man on here but they dont know it..... someone you really would like to be with ect ect

I do but I've messaged and it's not been read.... boo hoo

Just to remind everyone what the post was about. Just incase anyone got it mixed up with the " let's be a whalloper and have an argument post" "

A fab post that doesn't go off track and get side tracked with alternative discussion!! That'll be the day

Those "poor sods" as you call them are bi and married men who are the ones messaging me. Of course I'm going to say no them as it clearly states in my profile that I don't meet bi or married men. Get it now Gonzo?? That's who I say no to

Haha I quite like my new pet name, quite like how you're changing your story and reasoning now, looks like he penny has finally dropped that you're in the wrong!!"

Now you're just making yourself look stupid

coatbridge

It amazes me the sense off entitlement on view here not to mention "genuine"claims

"It amazes me the sense off entitlement on view here not to mention "genuine"claims "

fife

Haha I quite like my new pet name, quite like how you're changing your story and reasoning now, looks like he penny has finally dropped that you're in the wrong!!

Now you're just making yourself look stupid "

How come? Because of a typo he instead of the! If calling people stupid when you're losing an argument is your thing, then good for you.

fife

"It amazes me the sense off entitlement on view here not to mention "genuine"claims "

Was wondering when you were going to wake up

Now you're just making yourself look stupid

How come? Because of a typo he instead of the! If calling people stupid when you're losing an argument is your thing, then good for you."

Yawn!!

coatbridge

"It amazes me the sense off entitlement on view here not to mention "genuine"claims

Was wondering when you were going to wake up "

hard to wake up with boring shit and whining

fife

"It amazes me the sense off entitlement on view here not to mention "genuine"claims

Was wondering when you were going to wake up hard to wake up with boring shit and whining "

I'm just surprised I've not been given a ban yet

Was wondering when you were going to wake up hard to wake up with boring shit and whining

I'm just surprised I've not been given a ban yet "

Right mate!! This is clear not the reason I started this thread nor is this on topic!!

So enough!! Or I'll get admin involved simple!!

This was a genuine thread started by me out of genuine interest and not a debate or for anyone to question other so please do the right thing by the thread, myself the OP and others!!

Is it weird I sorta agree with him

If someones not meeting they usually do put up not meeting at the moment.

Yes youl get the odd chance but prob not as much as you do now?

Just saying

"Is it weird I sorta agree with him

Just saying "

Bend over....incoming bottle of Diamond White!

coatbridge

OP this ain't to get at you but you simply don't get to choose where a thread goes even if I agree with your sentiment it may be good for you to realise this

"OP this ain't to get at you but you simply don't get to choose where a thread goes even if I agree with your sentiment it may be good for you to realise this "

It's not the fact I dont realise anything, it's a case of enjoy the thread and keep it on topic.

But I guess it happens, but not my intent!!

And I was trying to let a user know I likes her lol.

fife

Was wondering when you were going to wake up hard to wake up with boring shit and whining

I'm just surprised I've not been given a ban yet

Right mate!! This is clear not the reason I started this thread nor is this on topic!!

So enough!! Or I'll get admin involved simple!!

This was a genuine thread started by me out of genuine interest and not a debate or for anyone to question other so please do the right thing by the thread, myself the OP and others!!"

Right mate, I've scrolled up and down and can't find it anywhere, I'm talking about the post at the bottom of the females post! Oh right I get it, you're so desperate for a shag you'll have a go at me but not the female, as I'm pretty sure it was actually 2 females that started the side show about wasting people's time, I mearly offered some advice on what would be fairer on people so as not to waste their time, but said female doesn't like criticisms and the side show was born, so I look forward to you asking the female to not hijack your post as well, cheers mate

fife

"OP this ain't to get at you but you simply don't get to choose where a thread goes even if I agree with your sentiment it may be good for you to realise this

It's not the fact I dont realise anything, it's a case of enjoy the thread and keep it on topic.

And I was trying to let a user know I likes her lol."

If you have I've missed it, but why haven't you posted her name on here so that she can see it, you never know she might msg you!

"OP this ain't to get at you but you simply don't get to choose where a thread goes even if I agree with your sentiment it may be good for you to realise this

And I was trying to let a user know I likes her lol.

If you have I've missed it, but why haven't you posted her name on here so that she can see it, you never know she might msg you!"

If you read carefully I have!!

By *TBSMan  over a year ago

close enough

I enjoyed reading this over a coffee,saved me putting on my TV.

But to answer the original question, no;no-one,but I'm probably on doggy1970's list.

I do but I've messaged and it's not been read.... boo hoo"

I have a few favourites, even met one or two of them

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Is it weird I sorta agree with him

Just saying "

I had not meeting in my tag line, status and profile txt....i got some msgs and then one saying i was what was wrong with fab and i should leave because whats the point if im not meeting i was the scourge of fab life and how dare i be here

Those knobheads you just block

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Those knobheads you just block "

Oh yes lol....i cant imagine anyone meeting that idiot lol acting as if someone not meeting anyone is the only reason theyve no chance lol

I think Gonzo fancies Cate... like that wee boy in the playground he’s just getting attention by “pulling her pigtails”

fife

"I think Gonzo fancies Cate... like that wee boy in the playground he’s just getting attention by “pulling her pigtails” "

She had her chance and she blew it

Got this far and can't remember what the post was about in the first place...

Everyone thinks their opinion is right...

No they don't...

Yes they do...

No they don't...

Repeat until you've won the argument with yourself

I am a bit lost with this but just to chuck my tuppence worth in.

This is a swinging site, people can do whatever they like!

You can write whatever you like on your profile, it’s entirely up to you and no one has the right to demand a reply from anyone.

However, if you decide to mislead people just to somehow get more messages for some sort of ego boost then that’s just a dick move!

Heading back to then original question, I have a few on my hotlist!

» Add a new message to this topic