Bring it on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *e DevilMan  over a year ago

Blantyre

For Brexit or independence ??

By *eep.Man  over a year ago

Just a background character

Mind waiting til the holidays? Am fed up of the wean's primary school being shut for a poling station.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For Brexit or independence ??"

Good question.

Let’s just leave already and stop throwing toys out the pram seriously !!! Us yes voters for independence had to suck it up and stay so come on folks suck in up and leave and then perhaps we can then have another independence vote where most likely the yes vote will double and then Scotland will be free to make their own trade deals which btw we would have had to have done anyway had we got independence the first time round !!! A slightly lesser known fact amongst the masses

"Let’s just leave already and stop throwing toys out the pram seriously !!! Us yes voters for independence had to suck it up and stay so come on folks suck in up and leave and then perhaps we can then have another independence vote where most likely the yes vote will double and then Scotland will be free to make their own trade deals which btw we would have had to have done anyway had we got independence the first time round !!! A slightly lesser known fact amongst the masses "

This

It's ok

Whatever the outcomes of any referendums, people will then argue and demand a 2nd one, there will be arguments and getting no where when it comes to deals and no deals and no one will be able to decide on what they want as people will be looking at it with their heart and their head

Regardless of what the referendum is for

I think the reason they won't have a 2nd brexit vote is that then they can't argue that we can't have a 2nd Indy vote?

But then if they say we need to respect the result of the brexit vote and leave the eu

Surely this also sets a precedent that the result of the indyref should also stand

And then no new ref votes for a generation or 2, not just a few years

Blantyre

"I think the reason they won't have a 2nd brexit vote is that then they can't argue that we can't have a 2nd Indy vote? "

Exactly this.

Nicola has done her job well.

Oldie you are spot on. If they have a second vote on brexit , clearly thats the precedent set for a second scotland indy vote.

If we leave europe then nic then says scotland mostly voted to stay in europe during the brexit vote. We want a second indy vote.

I used to like Nicola but shes now playing games and will NEVER let the Scotland independence cry go.

Where does it end, 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 45th vote??

It’s been decided , tve 2 votes , let’s get on with it and try take care of the problems our country has , NHS , Education and the sad food bank reality many find themselves in

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think the reason they won't have a 2nd brexit vote is that then they can't argue that we can't have a 2nd Indy vote?

Exactly this.

Oldie you are spot on. If they have a second vote on brexit , clearly thats the precedent set for a second scotland indy vote.

If we leave europe then nic then says scotland mostly voted to stay in europe during the brexit vote. We want a second indy vote.

I used to like Nicola but shes now playing games and will NEVER let the Scotland independence cry go.

"

Nope. Nicola and the SNP will never let the independence cry go. That is what the party stands for. Independence has always been the main aim of SNP. As Alex Salmobd stated after the 2014 result - the dream will never die.

"I think the reason they won't have a 2nd brexit vote is that then they can't argue that we can't have a 2nd Indy vote?

Exactly this.

Nope. Nicola and the SNP will never let the independence cry go. That is what the party stands for. Independence has always been the main aim of SNP. As Alex Salmobd stated after the 2014 result - the dream will never die. "

Pardon the typo!

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Exactly this.

Nope. Nicola and the SNP will never let the independence cry go. That is what the party stands for. Independence has always been the main aim of SNP. As Alex Salmobd stated after the 2014 result - the dream will never die. "

That's how wars are started! If the democracy doesn't work then we've got issues! Real big issues

If you want true independence then buy an island and go

John

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

But SNP by stating want a 2nd Brexit referendum is creating a rod for her own back, and also by saying we shouldn't leave in any circumstaces with a No Deal.

So if ever Scotland votes for Independence then she has to allow the people have a 2nd Independence Vote once the terms of withdrawal from the UK sorted

And can be sure based on whats happened with Brexit that The deal the UK agree with Scotland will be as bad as deal Ul & EU so only option will be No deal which shes rolled out hasn't she??

Then instead of setting up own trade deals shes already stated that wants Independent Scotland ruled By EU

so will just go on 7 on for ever again

Exactly this.

"

and I hope she never does..right now she's the only 1 looking out for Scotland!

Thing is if Scotland got independence we would be out of the EU anyway. We would then need to apply for membership and be voted in by the member states. So the snow cant guarantee EU membership if Scotland was independent

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

We shouldn’t actually need another referendum on leaving the EU.

If you think about it, the majority in the UK actually voted to remain.

17.4 million people voted to leave, but within that some of them wanted no deal, some of them wanted a customs union, some of them wanted to be part of the EEA and some of them weren’t actually sure what they wanted.

Every single person who voted to remain, voted to keep things as they are, as a full member of the European Union and therefore they actually hold the majority.

So next time you hear a xenophobic politician screaming about upholding democracy just keep that fact in mind.

D

"Let’s just leave already and stop throwing toys out the pram seriously !!! Us yes voters for independence had to suck it up and stay so come on folks suck in up and leave and then perhaps we can then have another independence vote where most likely the yes vote will double and then Scotland will be free to make their own trade deals which btw we would have had to have done anyway had we got independence the first time round !!! A slightly lesser known fact amongst the masses "

This

"I think the reason they won't have a 2nd brexit vote is that then they can't argue that we can't have a 2nd Indy vote? "

... and also a bit of this too

Exactly this.

Nope. Nicola and the SNP will never let the independence cry go. That is what the party stands for. Independence has always been the main aim of SNP. As Alex Salmobd stated after the 2014 result - the dream will never die.

That's how wars are started! If the democracy doesn't work then we've got issues! Real big issues

If you want true independence then buy an island and go

John "

Ha ha.. You're not referring to me I hope John! I don't think I have the money to buy an Island. I also didn't say I agreed with Alex Salmond. Just saying what the SNP's main aim is.

What's Brexit?

If it's for Brexit I'll be voting the same way I did the last time and if ita for Scottish independence I'll be voting the same way I did the last time Haha.

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Just some figures I came across while listening to some radio show the other day

More people in Scotland voted for Brexit in 2016 than voted for the SNP at the 2017 GE

Can the SNP really claim that they speak for the people of Scotland?

"Just some figures I came across while listening to some radio show the other day

More people in Scotland voted for Brexit in 2016 than voted for the SNP at the 2017 GE

Can the SNP really claim that they speak for the people of Scotland?"

More than Westminster I think

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Indy vote once in a lifetime........or i will cry and cry and cry til i get my way.

Its simple indy and brexit a question was asked it should have been adhered to which it simply aint.

Its a dictatorship folk are looking for as long as its them dictating

Blantyre

"We shouldn’t actually need another referendum on leaving the EU.

17.4 million people voted to leave, but within that some of them wanted no deal, some of them wanted a customs union, some of them wanted to be part of the EEA and some of them weren’t actually sure what they wanted.

Every single person who voted to remain, voted to keep things as they are, as a full member of the European Union and therefore they actually hold the majority.

So next time you hear a xenophobic politician screaming about upholding democracy just keep that fact in mind.

D "

What a lot of mince , the vote speaks for itself, forget the different views of what certain groups in each camp have. The question was leave europe or remain . The VOTE RESULTS were the majority said leave. The question wasnt leave with this or that it was remain or leave. Maybe you should keep that fact in mind when you through around the xenophobe comments.

By *elboy321Man  over a year ago

Paisley

I would take a second referendum on independance tomorrow.

Anything that rids us of tory governments that Scotland never voted for is welcome.

One elected labour prime minister in the last 40 years, the rest tories.

Bring it on, thats what i say.

By *dmirationMan  over a year ago

Bathgate

Ozzy could do a better job than any of them and I mean any!

Does anyone actually care anymore. I have always been pro independence. But I just can't be bothered anymore. Politics in General just seems to have such a poor pool of candidates.

Independence all the way hate this brexit crap just wish we would go for it now, hate the tories hate being run by westmonster getting the whole country into deeper shit than its already in. Rant over lol.

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Just some figures I came across while listening to some radio show the other day

They might claim it but it's ridiculous for them to do so. No individual party speaks for 'the people of Scotland'

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

Look at the mess over brexit!!! Do you honestly think that even if another Indy vote was to be successful it would be any better.

Plus the eu has said if Scotland were to go independent it would be classed as a new country joining the eu anyway which would mean joining the euro which nobody wanted in the first place. Unfortunately you can’t pick and choose the bits that sound good and ignore the bad bits.

By *rand Central CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

The system we have is that the Government is formed by the party with largest number of MPs / MSPs. If they have majority and enough discipline to all vote together, they can pass any law... including leaving the EU or making Scotland independent.

Referendums are wee makey uppy things which were brought in to allow parties to shirk their responsibilities and avoid explicit manifesto committments. Parties that had plans that scared many voters (SNP) or divided their parties (Tories and Brexit) stood in elections with manifesto promises of referendums rather than the thing itself.

When the SNP got a majority at Holyrood (gerrymandered to make that event almost impossible) this should have been a mandate to leave. When Cameron won he should have moved on Brexit,

To those that think having a second referendum is unfair. The answer is that having a first one was stupid. they should ban these things.

"Look at the mess over brexit!!! Do you honestly think that even if another Indy vote was to be successful it would be any better.

Plus the eu has said if Scotland were to go independent it would be classed as a new country joining the eu anyway which would mean joining the euro which nobody wanted in the first place. Unfortunately you can’t pick and choose the bits that sound good and ignore the bad bits. "

This is what was going to happen the first time round and didn’t see folk getting their knickers in a twist then, folk don’t read all the information and learn any facts about politics and just regurgitate what they hear in the news and social media

edinburgh

The SNP and other pro independence parties/politicians really don’t have any right to criticise the shambles surrounding Brexit

The SNP couldn’t even clarify what our currency would have been had the Yes side won. They also tried to shirk responsibility when it came to paying their fair share of the UK debt and didn’t want a “divorce bill” which they have criticised and stamped their feet about the UK doing likewise to the EU

They believed they would have set up an independent Scotland with £200million within 18months

The SNP are nothing but a protest party and shouldn’t be taken seriously. For 2 years they have screamed about wanting a customs union within a Brexit deal. A few weeks back they had the chance to vote for a deal with a customs union but they abstained

I look forward every Wednesday to see Ian Blackford being handed his arse by Theresa May. When Theresa May is putting you in your place then you know you’ve got problems

"Look at the mess over brexit!!! Do you honestly think that even if another Indy vote was to be successful it would be any better.

Plus the eu has said if Scotland were to go independent it would be classed as a new country joining the eu anyway which would mean joining the euro which nobody wanted in the first place. Unfortunately you can’t pick and choose the bits that sound good and ignore the bad bits.

This is what was going to happen the first time round and didn’t see folk getting their knickers in a twist then, folk don’t read all the information and learn any facts about politics and just regurgitate what they hear in the news and social media "

Social media has been a great tool for manipulating the masses. Make a meme with some "facts and figures" on it and the sheeple lap it up

[Removed by poster at 13/04/19 10:29:45]

glasgow

"

Social media has been a great tool for manipulating the masses. Make a meme with some "facts and figures" on it and the sheeple lap it up"

Indeed. There seems to be quite a few people on social media who's only response to any questions about their views is to post a meme, and you can guarantee it's usually nonsense. There's a lack of rigorous analysis or even simple fact checking.

edinburgh

So if Yes wins the next independence referendum, if there is a legally binding one, will it be a soft independence or hard independence?

What will be contained within the independence deal?

How do they propose to avoid austerity and a devestating recession if they create a Scottish currency?

What will the divorce bill be?

There’s many different situations going to rear their heads in the outcome of a Yes vote which the SNP have been playing on for the last 2 1/2 years

The SNP have made a rod for their own back and they have left themselves open to be shown up for the hypocrites they are

"So if Yes wins the next independence referendum, if there is a legally binding one, will it be a soft independence or hard independence?

How do they propose to avoid austerity and a devestating recession if they create a Scottish currency?

There’s many different situations going to rear their heads in the outcome of a Yes vote which the SNP have been playing on for the last 2 1/2 years

The SNP have made a rod for their own back and they have left themselves open to be shown up for the hypocrites they are"

Will the remain in the union voters be allowed to stamp there feet and ask for another vote? Seems the way with democracy now, if you dont win, cry,bleet and have a melt down till you get what you want. Politics is a joke in this country. Each party has spineless leaders who have no real interest in us plebs and more interested in how much money can be made

coatbridge

"So if Yes wins the next independence referendum, if there is a legally binding one, will it be a soft independence or hard independence?

The SNP have made a rod for their own back and they have left themselves open to be shown up for the hypocrites they are

Will the remain in the union voters be allowed to stamp there feet and ask for another vote? Seems the way with democracy now, if you dont win, cry,bleet and have a melt down till you get what you want. Politics is a joke in this country. Each party has spineless leaders who have no real interest in us plebs and more interested in how much money can be made"

this is why i refuse to vote......i believe a period of honest to god anarchy is the only cure after that the only folk who would try to govern would be folk who care about issues and not the easiest way to fill their pockets

Will the remain in the union voters be allowed to stamp there feet and ask for another vote? Seems the way with democracy now, if you dont win, cry,bleet and have a melt down till you get what you want. Politics is a joke in this country. Each party has spineless leaders who have no real interest in us plebs and more interested in how much money can be madethis is why i refuse to vote......i believe a period of honest to god anarchy is the only cure after that the only folk who would try to govern would be folk who care about issues and not the easiest way to fill their pockets "

Anarchy isn't the answer in my opinion. A good world war wouldn't go a miss though. Population down and an economic boom when the war is over hahah. Seriously though we need to go after the bankers and the fat cats. They're the ones really pulling the strings behind the scenes

coatbridge

Will the remain in the union voters be allowed to stamp there feet and ask for another vote? Seems the way with democracy now, if you dont win, cry,bleet and have a melt down till you get what you want. Politics is a joke in this country. Each party has spineless leaders who have no real interest in us plebs and more interested in how much money can be madethis is why i refuse to vote......i believe a period of honest to god anarchy is the only cure after that the only folk who would try to govern would be folk who care about issues and not the easiest way to fill their pockets

Anarchy isn't the answer in my opinion. A good world war wouldn't go a miss though. Population down and an economic boom when the war is over hahah. Seriously though we need to go after the bankers and the fat cats. They're the ones really pulling the strings behind the scenes"

a war kinda is controlled anarchy lol.

The banks and money makers have always been pulling the strings the problem is the vast majority of folk are followers and not free thinkers.

Money people lay out a path of least resistance and the masses follow

Will the remain in the union voters be allowed to stamp there feet and ask for another vote? Seems the way with democracy now, if you dont win, cry,bleet and have a melt down till you get what you want. Politics is a joke in this country. Each party has spineless leaders who have no real interest in us plebs and more interested in how much money can be madethis is why i refuse to vote......i believe a period of honest to god anarchy is the only cure after that the only folk who would try to govern would be folk who care about issues and not the easiest way to fill their pockets

Anarchy isn't the answer in my opinion. A good world war wouldn't go a miss though. Population down and an economic boom when the war is over hahah. Seriously though we need to go after the bankers and the fat cats. They're the ones really pulling the strings behind the scenesa war kinda is controlled anarchy lol.

The banks and money makers have always been pulling the strings the problem is the vast majority of folk are followers and not free thinkers.

Money people lay out a path of least resistance and the masses follow "

Haha yeah I suppose you can look at it like that. Yeah people have got to comfortable in there suburban lifes and dont care because they think it isn't affecting them when in reality were all pawns in a rich mans game

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Only an idiot like Sturgeon would want independence from our closest neighbours but then want to be ruled by a made up group who answer to no one, haven't had their books signed off for years because they know the outcry about the amount of money they waste, and generally think that they are right all the time. How in the world is that independence? And let's not mention the fact that all the SNP fiscal quotes for spending and how rich we would be as a country was based on oil being $140 a barrel. Think she fails to realise that she has a minority government and more people didn't vote for the SNP at the last election than did. Got their arse spanked last time and the next election will be even worse.

By *illy7239Man  over a year ago

Stenhousemuir

"Only an idiot like Sturgeon would want independence from our closest neighbours but then want to be ruled by a made up group who answer to no one, haven't had their books signed off for years because they know the outcry about the amount of money they waste, and generally think that they are right all the time. How in the world is that independence? And let's not mention the fact that all the SNP fiscal quotes for spending and how rich we would be as a country was based on oil being $140 a barrel. Think she fails to realise that she has a minority government and more people didn't vote for the SNP at the last election than did. Got their arse spanked last time and the next election will be even worse. "

Absolutely spot on ! Let's not be ruled by Westminster let's get independence the once in a generation vote and be ruled by the twats in Europe, total sense by Jimmy Cranky and her sheep,not!

Scotland voted to stay in the UK and the UK voted to get out of Europe, let's get on with doing what the MAJORITY want.

After all last time I checked we still live in a democracy.

edinburgh

"Only an idiot like Sturgeon would want independence from our closest neighbours but then want to be ruled by a made up group who answer to no one, haven't had their books signed off for years because they know the outcry about the amount of money they waste, and generally think that they are right all the time. How in the world is that independence? And let's not mention the fact that all the SNP fiscal quotes for spending and how rich we would be as a country was based on oil being $140 a barrel. Think she fails to realise that she has a minority government and more people didn't vote for the SNP at the last election than did. Got their arse spanked last time and the next election will be even worse. "

Don’t forget more people on the Scottish electorate voted for Brexit in 2016 than voted for the SNP in 2017

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

By *xybumWoman  over a year ago

East Kilbride

That would be yes!

East Kilbride

Must admit in 2014 before referendum I was going to vote no! But then all the bias started saying we were too wee too poor and too stupid to govern ourselves ... that’s how I saw the scaremongering... and I changed my mind!

I also had the unfortunate pleasure of having Jim Murphy as my mp! Who I voted for btw... the crap he got up to with his irn bru crate turned my stomach lol..

I personally do think there should be another vote... yes camp wil prob lose again because people are too scared of change and that should be it... stuck with wastemonster forever!

glasgow

"Must admit in 2014 before referendum I was going to vote no! But then all the bias started saying we were too wee too poor and too stupid to govern ourselves ... that’s how I saw the scaremongering... and I changed my mind!

I also had the unfortunate pleasure of having Jim Murphy as my mp! Who I voted for btw... the crap he got up to with his irn bru crate turned my stomach lol..

I personally do think there should be another vote... yes camp wil prob lose again because people are too scared of change and that should be it... stuck with wastemonster forever! "

The person who created the 'too wee, too poor' line was John Swinney.

glasgow

Can the SNP really claim that they speak for the people of Scotland?

That would be yes! "

How can they claim they speak for Scotland when they only got 1/3 of the vote at the last election and around 1/4 of the possible electorate?

By *horstrollMan  over a year ago

Caprona

Can we have a plebiscite instead please…they worked for Napoleone di Buonaparte

East Kilbride

"Must admit in 2014 before referendum I was going to vote no! But then all the bias started saying we were too wee too poor and too stupid to govern ourselves ... that’s how I saw the scaremongering... and I changed my mind!

I personally do think there should be another vote... yes camp wil prob lose again because people are too scared of change and that should be it... stuck with wastemonster forever!

The person who created the 'too wee, too poor' line was John Swinney."

And? Doesn’t really matter who said it first ... it’s true! Plenty countries smaller than Scotland do just fine... why can’t we? Because too many people believe the bias media like the bbc

I personally do think there should be another vote... yes camp wil prob lose again because people are too scared of change and that should be it... stuck with wastemonster forever! "

I'm afraid I agree with everything you've said.

By *dlilbumCouple  over a year ago

Aviemore and regularly visit Glasgow

D

What a lot of mince , the vote speaks for itself, forget the different views of what certain groups in each camp have. The question was leave europe or remain . The VOTE RESULTS were the majority said leave. The question wasnt leave with this or that it was remain or leave. Maybe you should keep that fact in mind when you through around the xenophobe comments. "

The VOTE RESULTS were binary on an entirely non binary question. The only thing that is “mince” here is a small group of xenophobic politicians trying to rail road through a massive constitutional change on a slim majority of an entirely misinformed electorate. Democracy is an ongoing thing and now that we know the truth about leaving the EU we should either respect that the ACTUAL majority voted to remain or have another democratic multi option referendum where it will be completely clear to those that don’t understand, remain has the majority.

Look, I can use those rolling eye emojis too.

D

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

Scotland voted to remain in the UK. The UK voted to leave the EU so no second referendum is needed.

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Where does it end, 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 45th vote??

It’s been decided , tve 2 votes , let’s get on with it and try take care of the problems our country has , NHS , Education and the sad food bank reality many find themselves in"

In the case of Brexit, two votes might be enough. One in 2016, where we were fed a load of absolute horse manure about the supposed benefits of leaving. And one now, where those benefits have been shown to be utter horse manure, and it’s more apparent, to more people, what an absolute shit storm leaving would be.

Glasgow

D

What a lot of mince , the vote speaks for itself, forget the different views of what certain groups in each camp have. The question was leave europe or remain . The VOTE RESULTS were the majority said leave. The question wasnt leave with this or that it was remain or leave. Maybe you should keep that fact in mind when you through around the xenophobe comments.

The VOTE RESULTS were binary on an entirely non binary question. The only thing that is “mince” here is a small group of xenophobic politicians trying to rail road through a massive constitutional change on a slim majority of an entirely misinformed electorate. Democracy is an ongoing thing and now that we know the truth about leaving the EU we should either respect that the ACTUAL majority voted to remain or have another democratic multi option referendum where it will be completely clear to those that don’t understand, remain has the majority.

D"

Exactly this. ^

That Theresa May has had repeated votes on her deal, but doesn’t want to have a second referendum is just laughable.

As someone said, the day you can’t change your mind is the day that democracy is broken.

And if ever there was good reason for people to change their minds, it’s the mess that Brexit has become. As the post above says, that the Tories are so hellbent on “delivering Brexit” after an advisory, non legally binding referendum, based on a slim majority given by a largely misinformed public, in almost certain knowledge that it will be to the detriment of the U.K. economy doesn’t feel that democratic right now.

edinburgh

D

D

Exactly this. ^

That Theresa May has had repeated votes on her deal, but doesn’t want to have a second referendum is just laughable.

As someone said, the day you can’t change your mind is the day that democracy is broken.

And if ever there was good reason for people to change their minds, it’s the mess that Brexit has become. As the post above says, that the Tories are so hellbent on “delivering Brexit” after an advisory, non legally binding referendum, based on a slim majority given by a largely misinformed public, in almost certain knowledge that it will be to the detriment of the U.K. economy doesn’t feel that democratic right now."

The day a referendum result isn’t honoured and implemented is the day democracy is broken

Glasgow

D

D

Exactly this. ^

And if ever there was good reason for people to change their minds, it’s the mess that Brexit has become. As the post above says, that the Tories are so hellbent on “delivering Brexit” after an advisory, non legally binding referendum, based on a slim majority given by a largely misinformed public, in almost certain knowledge that it will be to the detriment of the U.K. economy doesn’t feel that democratic right now.

The day a referendum result isn’t honoured and implemented is the day democracy is broken "

If the referendum was advisory only, so not legally or morally binding; that misinformation; outright lies and spending irregularities contributed to a narrow majority; and the economic case for leaving had been utterly rebuked...

...then no, holding a further confirmatory referendum on three or more options, including revoking Article 50, does not break democracy at all.

Given all of the above, what even is the argument for leaving anyway?

What is so important that people would knowingly vote in favour of something that would almost certainly make the country collectively worse off?

glasgow

And? Doesn’t really matter who said it first ... it’s true! Plenty countries smaller than Scotland do just fine... why can’t we? Because too many people believe the bias media like the bbc "

The point is the only people who ever use the 'too wee, too poor' line are the SNP and their supporters. I've never heard anyone else use those words. Basically creating their own myth.

East Kilbride

And? Doesn’t really matter who said it first ... it’s true! Plenty countries smaller than Scotland do just fine... why can’t we? Because too many people believe the bias media like the bbc

The point is the only people who ever use the 'too wee, too poor' line are the SNP and their supporters. I've never heard anyone else use those words. Basically creating their own myth."

Well I just used the line and I ain’t a snp supporter! I’m just pro independence and it’s pretty smart creating a myth

» Add a new message to this topic